avengers preferences / one sh...

By bluepietro

including; loki, thor, bruce, clint, pietro, bucky, steve and tony. warning; some may includ smut. btw i do n... More

How You Meet.
Your Unnoticed Habits.
your nickname
your future family
making him jealous with an avenger
what turns him on.
your shared fandom.
mornings.
your names on eachothers phones
when you're sick.
drunk texts
why you break up.
pietro • jealous?
part one: your talent
part two: your talent
where he kisses you
special upcoming series
dating steve
dating tony
dating thor
dating loki.
dating bruce.
dating clint.
dating bucky.
dating pietro.
your bestfriend
his first thought.
what they get you for christmas!
making out with bucky
making out with steve
what you love about him
ask the avengers.
highschool au
meeting old friends (crossover request)
fairy tales
dance with me? - steve
when he is sick.
small things to think about
update
making out with loki
making out with bruce
making out with pietro
little message
making out with tony
making out with clint.
ass or boob guy
how you kiss
PDA
His Kink
Proof - Loki
Proof Part Two - Loki
Lines to work from
Line 50 - Bucky Barnes.
Line 34 - Pietro Maximoff
Line 31 - Loki Laufeyson
Five Years Later

bucky catch-up

4.8K 152 30
By bluepietro

how you meet.
you sighed, "steve, pay attention!" you whacked him over the head, causing him to let out a small 'ow' and move back into his fighting stance.

"what's gotten into you?" you asked, crossing your arms, wanting to know why one of your best in combat was out of it today. steve shrugged, "my friend bucky is back.. i have to go out tonight and i don't want to leave him..?" he shrugged.

you raised an eyebrow, "buck..y? weird name.." steve ignored your comment as he had fallen into his thoughts again, "hey! steve!" you snapped, clapping your hands, "if you want i can keep him company?"
"really?"
"yeah, i don't see why not?"

steve sighed in relief, "thanks, Y/N, i'll head upstairs and get dressed, he's in the livingroom, oh and be careful, he can snap sometimes." you nodded and watched him leave, following out shortly behind.

you went to the livingroom and didn't see anyone unfamiliar, a.k.a bucky, so you went upstairs to check the rooms before arriving at the guest room.

you knocked twice and waited, no answer, just to be sure you peeked inside and checked if anyone was in there, of coarse it was empty.

you walked in slightly then decided to leave, but you then heard another persons breath, you froze and slowly took your gun from your holster, letting your eyes scan the room before coming to the conclusion someone or something was in the closet.

before you could even move the closet opened and a body ran out and tackled you to the bed, you shrieked and managed to get a small look at the tall, handsome, bearded man before knocking over one of his arms to make it fall and you to quickly climb on top, holding your gun to his chest.

"who are you." he snapped, making you chuckle, "you aren't in the position be asking questions." this made him glare, "what's your name at least, before you kill me."
"Y/N."
"what a lovely name for a murderer." he stated sarcastically, making you raise a brow, "oh and what did you plan to do to me?"

he shut up, rolled his eyes and looked anywhere but your face, "exactly. and what is your name?"

he scoffed, making you pressure the gun down further into his stomach, "it's bucky." he groaned, getting uncomfortable.

"bucky!" you said with wide eyes, "you're bucky! oh god! i am so sorry, you're steves friend, shit, sorry!"

he raised an eyebrow, "it's fine, honestly, Y/N," he nodded, remaining sat back, making you realise you were still sitting on him.

"crap, sorry about uh.. pinning you.." you muttered, getting up from him, bucky simply shrugged, "it wasn't the worst thing that could have happened?" he shrugged, making you curious to what he meant.

"what do you mean..?"
"well.." he sat up, "a pretty girl sitting on me isn't awful." he gave you a look as if it was obvious making you blush, "oh.. got it.. well uh, steve is going out and i said i'd keep you company, if you want?"

he smiled slightly, "it'd be great."

your un-noticed habits.
you sat with bucky on the couch watching a movie, cuddled up with him, "i'm bored, bucky," you mumbled slightly, keeping your eyes on the movie in a sort of daze, he nodded and kissed your shoulder, "just watch the movie, darling?"
"but it's scary."

he chuckled and squeezed your waist, continuing to watch, you gave it and decided to actually pay attention, there was a teenage couple standing in an old abandoned house about to open a door, you bit your lip watching nervously as the girl slowly put her hand on the door knob, she looked to her boyfriend before painfully slow, she twisted the doorknob.

"Y/N?" bucky took you out of your trance, "hm? what?" you looked over, "darling," he lifted your hand that was holding a few stands of hair to your mouth, "don't chew on your hair, Y/N," he told you in a calm voice, "i wasn't- i.. was i?" you looked to your hand pretty confused, bucky simply nodded, "did you not notice?"

you shook your head, making him chuckle, "adorable."

your nickname.
much like steve, bucky would call you darling, but we all know that he was much more of a flirt than steve was and often he would also call you babydoll, which was also great.

your future family.
you and bucky don't have any kids but you have like 4 dogs, which is way better.

you make him jealous with another avenger.
(pietro is going to be re-used because i ran out of male avengers and also, he's cocky and it'd be funny.)
you sighed, making your way around the lab, fairly bored, bucky, your boyfriend, and steve were training so you were entertaining yourself by snooping around starks things.

you glided your hand over a iron man suit without interest, looking around, carelessly. "you seem bored, no?" a thick accent asked you, making you jump, looking over to see the silver boy leaning against the lab doors, "pietro! hey, wow you scared me.."

pietro chuckled and zoomed over, now sitting on the counter, "sorry, Y/N, but you are bored, yes?"

you nodded.

"as am i," he frowned, looking around, "there is nothing very fun to do here, it is not how i thought it would be."
"i get you, it can get boring."

pietro jumped down onto the ground and took a step further to the suit that was standing in the middle of the room, "i wonder what it is like to try it on.." he questioned, before he could even ask you if you could you had stepped over to him and climbed in, "no wait, this is a bad idea!" pietro chuckled, taking your hand and trying to get you to get out, "no! c'mon, maximoff!" you grinned, "Y/N, i'll lift you if you don't."

you rolled your eyes with a laugh, "go ahead." and in one second you were being lifted out over his shoulder.

"pietro!"
"Y/N!" he mimickes your tone with a chuckle, "put me down, asshole!" you laughed back, wacking his back.
"hey!" he laughed, giving your ass a playful smack, "payback!" he told you in a giddy voice.

"maximoff." you heard a second voice speak to him, making him cease to laugh, "barnes." he said in return.

oh shit.

you stopped laughing too, "put her down." bucky ordered, pietro hesitated, making bucky growl, "did i stutter?"

you could practically see pietro roll his eyes as he put you down, you walked over to bucky and looked up at him, "is everything okay now?" you asked, pecking his lips.

"yes." he nodded, kissing you again, only deeper, he held onto your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck, slowly, he shamlessy let his hand fall to your ass, just a small message to pietro.

back off.

what turns him on.
bucky loves a bit of teasing, but not on him, in all honestly bucky loves nothing more than having you withering under his touch, it really gets him going, but trust me, it never is just teasing ;)

your shared fandoms.
haLSEY MHM.

mornings.
bucky is normally up early, some mornings he would get up at 5-6ish and go on a run with steve then you'd find him downstairs by the time he's back, but other mornings he will lie in or fall back asleep until 7 or 8 then carefully climb over you to get out of bed without waking you, only to fall on you and wake you up by being smothered.

your name on eachothers phones.
yours: bucket🌚
his: babydoll🌹

when your sick.
bucky is more than happy to sit in bed all day with you and watch movies with your head on his chest, one of his hands holding yours and his other tangled in your hair, letting you fall asleep and dream away the sickness.

drunk texts.
from bucky:
Y/N, i am hoing ti be out a bit late i am feith stevr and dtrony
from bucky:
you arr duch a goid friend
from bucky:
wr should ho on a dtae
from bucky:
letd get aRRIED

why you break up.
you and bucky loved eachother but that was the problem, bucky knew how dangerous just knowing him was, loving him? that put you right in the blackmail corner with agents and HYDRA, so one morning you woke up and lazily rolled over to cuddle up to him only to be meant with an empty, cold side of the bed.

your talent.
without interest, you sat with bucky on the couch. "can we do something?" you asked him, bucky looked over, "like..?"
"i don't know.."

bucky thought for a second, before getting up and taking your hand, grabbing you up with him, "woah!" you laughed as he pulled you over, "let's bake!" he grinned.

you both danced around the kitchen in giggles, him in just his sweatpants and you in his button up shirt, "okay! try this!" you smiled, holding a spoon of batter to his face, bucky looked at it hesitantly, "i'm not going to die, am i?" he joked, making you roll your eyes, "c'mon!"

bucky quickly leaned down and licked the batter, "wow, that's actually really good?"
"you sound surprised?" you raised a brow, chuckling, "no, it's just i didn't expect you to be the baking type?"

you laughed, "yeah, i got it."
"but trust me, i like it."
"yeah?"
"yep," he nodded, wrapping his arms around your waist, "it's..." he thought then grinned, looking down, "sweet."

where he kisses you.
bucky likes to kiss all over your hand and arm, he'd be holding your hand and then lift it randomly, planting a kiss on the back before traveling up your arm then back down, he enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 6.9K 148
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
76.1K 9.9K 62
Wenn Jisung in seinem Leben eines gelernt hat, dann dass Aufgeben nie eine Option ist. Doch was passiert, wenn er in eine Welt gestoßen wird, die sei...
51.1K 2.8K 83
Naruto wird für ein Verbrechen verurteilt was er nicht begannen hat. Am Rande seines Todes wird er von Akatsuki gerettet. Können sie es schaffen Naru...
3.9K 74 17
Leutasss der titel sagt genug❤️ Viel spaß beim lesen❤️ ⚠️Also die geschichte ist nur aus langeweile geschrieben und alles ist ausgedacht also nix ern...