Human Pokemon X Reader

By bbub14

Pokemon are turning into humans?! They want to be close to you and love you more than a trainer! I also take... More

Darkrai
Lucario
Empoleon
Giratina
Glaceon
Dialga part 1
Dialga part 2
Charizard
Vaporeon
A/N
Gallade
The Three Swords of Justice
Ho-oh
Victini
Jirachi
Lugia
Yveltal and Xerneas
Zygarde
Reshiram
Entei
Deoxys
Palkia
Missingno
Pikachu
Serperior
Votes! (CLOSED!)
Zekrom
Luxray
Keldeo
Rayquaza
A/N and questions
Mewtwo
Feraligatr
Shiny Charizard
Espurr
Skitty
Mudkip
Piplup
Arceus
Shiny Furfrou
A/N New book?! (ALL READY OUT)
Oshawott
Dedenne
Hoopa
Tagged
Umbreon
Mew
Articuno
Aggron
Arcanine
Xatu
Xerneas
Mega Rayquaza
Yveltal
Axew
100k reads + contest
Unvoa Starters
Hydreigon
Banette
Latias X Boy Reader
End of contest!
Female Shinx x Boy Reader
Female Espeon x Female Reader
Vuplix
Zorua
Houndoom
Milotic
Dewott
Gengar
Bulbasaur
Zoroark
Female Ninetails X Boy Reader
Delphox
Giratina X Child Reader
Gary
Sylveon
Ash
Blaziken
Female Snivy X Male Reader
Anniversary
Garchomp
Darkrai X Child Reader
Terrakion
Eevee evolutions X Cordinator Reader
Steven Stones
N
Deerling X Child Reader
Monkey Business
Female Gothitelle X Male Reader
Audino
Litwick
Clemont
Emboar
Arceus X Child Reader
Arceus x Child Reader (Part 2)
Typhlosion
Zekrom X Reader X Reshiram
Latios
Greninja
Litten
Squirtle
Lucario X Child Reader
Lucario X Reader X Delphox
Hypno x Child Reader
My Review of Pokemon Sun and Moon
Leafeon
Mega Absol Female X Male Reader
Solgaleo
Zoroark N
Female Manectric X Male Reader
Bisharp
Female Jolteon X Male Reader
Team Rocket Meowth
Chespin
Mimikyu
Pachirisu X Pregant Reader
Wartortle
Possessive Incineroar X Reader
Lunala
Type Null
Infernape
Lucario X Teenage Reader
Gladion
Mamoswine
Cyrus X Child Reader
Weedle
Charmander X Child Reader
Important News
Tapu Koko
Rowlett
Turtwig
Sun Lycanroc
Why I Haven't Been Updating
Primarina X Male Reader
Dragonite
Manaphy
Gladion
Hey Guys!
Swampert
Jolteon
Altaria
Eevee
Arceus
Mewtwo
4th Anniversary

Absol

10.5K 208 117
By bbub14

You didn't know what was coming. You saw only light and a force that pushed you away from the light. Screams could be heard, shaking your whole body with sobs echoing through your head... A voice could be heard but it was faint, the voice then finally disappeared, making everything dark with no life...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"(YYY/NNN)!!!!"

You woke with a start as sweat clung to your clothes. You toke deep breaths before noticing Absol was right beside you, his hand on your shoulder gripping it tightly. His face was pale with worry. His red eyes searching overs yours with his white hair sweep to the left side of his face.

"(y/n) are you okay?! You were wimpering and screaming in your sleep!"

You put your hand over you heart. Taking in deep breath of cold spring air before speaking. "I just had a nightmare. Okay. Nothing to worry about here."

Absol studied you closely. His red, blood stained eyes glaring at you as if he could see your soul. Giving you shivers right down from the spine

Absol rubbed his temple before speaking again. "Ahhhh.... fine. But, can you tell me at least what you remember from it? Please?"

'Remember'... You thought yourself. Nothing came too you, until the bright white light and screaming. Tears were also spilling out as soon you finished looking through the memory.

"Ummm... No. I don't remember anything before that..."

Absol srugged his shoulder as he left you alone too think.

You could only think of how you lied too him... because you never remebered saying a lie to Absol, but you also lied about remembering about the dream....

It was a little after two when you and Absol when down to the city to get a drink in a Cafe. You wanted to get rid of the memory of that dream... you wanted to know what it meant. You enter the Cafe as you order (f/d) as so did Absol.

You toke your seats near a window as you stared out their. Watching cars go by. People walking with their pokemom, laughing and having a good time. You were watching a nearby pokemon battle take place until Absol cleared his throat, indicating he wanted to talk.

You sighed and turned to face him. His red eyes staring into your (e/c). His gaze soften as he met contact with them. "So (y/n)." He spoke with a deep rich silky voice. "Do you remember what the dream was about?"

You played with your fingers. Looking down at your drink and taking a sip before speaking. "No I don't. It's just a dream Absol, nothing too worry about."

You waited, but Absol didn't reply. You looked up to see him staring out the window himself. His red eyes glowing. You knew that it ment, he was sensing a danger in the future soon to be held.

A pain of worry stabbed at you in the heart. Whenever Absol eyes glowed it ment someone would die or an disaster would soon happen. Mixing the two toghter is worst enough.

You cleared your throat as this didn't get Absol attention. You sighed and stood up. You had to go to the store and get food for tonights dinner. You knew Absol would be fine on his own.

"I'm going to the store. I should be back soon enough." You told Absol as you walked out of the Cafe and down the street...

Absol pov

I herd the door closed and saw (y/n) walk right out of the Cafe. I sighed and looked out the window more, focusing on the ominous feeling I just had. I knew a death would happen soon...

The hair on my skin stood up as I looked at (y/n) again. The red mark was on her... my heart dropped in my stomache. (y/n) couldn't have the death mark on her! There has to be some other way-

A terrible screech of tires filled up the whole street as a car was speeding down the road. I didn't take second thoughts and toke off running. I slammed the door opened and ran down the street to (y/n). Her head was turned just when the car is almost coming to her.

'I'm going to make it in time! I know I will!'
I though to myself as I used Quick Attack, right when the car is just five feet away from (y/n). I pushed her out of the way in time, but didn't have time for myself as I felt my side get hit frist.

(y/n) pov

I gaps as I got pushed out of the way from the speeding car that almost hit me. I tumble at the ground and towards the side walk as I heard screams of people filing my ears. I stood up and saw a trail of blood from where I was before to the end where the drunk driver was. I saw a bloody almost dead like body a little a way from the car.

I walk over there, my leg shaking with each step as I got closer to the body. A scream could be heard, louder than the ones earlier. Then the sound of my heart breaking could be heard from miles... the world when black as I felt a pair of arms catch me...

I woke up in the hospital as a nurse told me I passed out from shock. Tears ran down my face as I told her about Absol.

The women gave me pained eyes. "I'm sorry... miss (y/l)... but Absol is... dead..."

A wave of sobs come out from my mouth. The nurse panicked and rubbed my back. Telling me everything will get better. I didn't believe a word she said too me, her lies where nothing too me as I wepped in my shirt.

"A-absol!! W-why did you d-die for me?!" I cried out in pain

The nurse stopped rubbing my back as she looked me into the eyes.

"Would you like too see him... miss (y/l) before they..."

I already new the answer to her questions as I nod and let her lead me to Absol's room. She closed the door behind her as I let out a terrible sob from my heart. I looked down at Absol. His body in bandages, bloody everywhere with his arms and legs broken.

I felt rage at the drunken driver. Why did he have to live and not Absol?! He was the idiot who went out driving in the frist place! He should have paid the price! Not Absol!

I shook with rage until it when away as I look at Absol's body again. I cry each time I took a step to his bed. I rested my head on his chest, crying out my heart as it was broken already.

"Why A-absol?..." I spoke in a broken voice. "Why did you die for me?! I s-should be the one dead! N-not you! I love you A-absol! More than just a pokemon to it's a trainer! I really l-love you! I didn't say anything because I d-didn't think you though the same way!" A terrible sob came up threw my throat as Absol's chest was soaked in my tears. "WHY?! DAMN IT ABSOL!! I LOVE YOU!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY!!! I DON'T WANT YOU DEAD!!"

I let out all my sobs as Absol was soaked in my tears of love with me. My heart ache with sadness and guilt of the thought Absol sacrificing himself for me.

I contuied to sobbed until my heart stopped for a moment. I thought I heard a beat. I... I couldn't have... my hearts the only one even alive... there is was again... I looked up to see Absol's eyes opening. I couldn't believe my eyes, Absol was alive!

"A-absol?!" I almost shouted out as I hugged him too me. I felt his heart beating in my ear. He was alive. I cried my eyes out again, but this time of pure joy.

"(y-y/n)..."

I heard Absol's broken voice call for me. I look up to see his face just inches from my own.

"I love y-you too... I would sacrifice myslef for you any t-time... because (y/n)... your l-love of tears where so s-stronge for me... that I w-was given a second chance of l-life just for you... and (y/n)... the n-next time you say you s-should have d-died... you'll be k-killed by me..."

I just chuckled at him with tears in my eyes. "Thanks for that. But don't you go dieing on me again mister!"

Absol gave me a weak smile. "I promise on my s-second life I w-won't... because I love you too (y/n)."

I smile and let him lean in and kiss my soft (l/c) lips. He kisses me deeply as I kissed back, knowing my broken heart as repairing itself from are own love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 457 10
These are romantic shipping stories, Pokémon-related. Requests always open.
124K 1.4K 17
(THIS IS NOT YAOI ANYMORE!!). 👉🏻If you want make a request please read my request page!! 👈🏻 There aren't many male reader inserts. So hopefully...
297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
25.4K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...