The End of Me: (Fairy Tail Fe...

By StarryNightGazer

He promised... He was my bestfriend, We use to hang out a lot... We might fight sometimes... But why...? Why... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chaper XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter 26.5: Extras
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
,Extra/Oneshot: Fairy Academy
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Epilogue

Extra: 17.5

975 16 8
By StarryNightGazer

Natsu's Pov

"A party?" I blink as I was in the estate with Ze-chan. It's been 5 days since Crystal league started and before the final match, just like the Grand Magic Games they have a one day break. They're doing fine, sometimes Romanzo could stay on top but before you notice it Fiore had took the place. Then this party, ordered by King Denri Romanzia Luiz is held today to show everyone that outside the stadium mages could be allies.

"Pretty sure, Erza and others will pick a fight in that party." I giggled at the thought of flying chairs as Gray would beat some guys up! Then Laxus would try to stop them only causing a more bigger damage. "Ah, brings back memories."

"So, will you go Nat? Aside from the fact that it's a group of mages party... It is also our new hotel you see." Zeref said sternly as I just stood up from the table.

"Depends..."

~

I went anyway... Brandish and Dinmaria dragged me wear a dress, I'm lucky I still have my scarf. T.T they usually hide it for me to do what they want... It wasn't wrapped around my neck, but it was left loss on my arm, along with a black and white cocktail dress and black high heels.

"Stupid skirt!" I really want to run right now and look for Ze-chan. He desappeared all of the sudden! "And stupid heels!"

"Ah, as usual you're such a beautiful perfume, Natsu~…" i look around, only to see Ichiya down the ground his nose bleeding. I had the urge to punch him...

I did...

"I wonder why grls like wearing dresses, to let guys see their undy or something?" I murmured to myself. As Ichya's face was stuck on the wall after my punch.

I still have my physical strength you see~…

"Sum-chan!"

Oh shit...

"Go away from me!!!"

"Oh don't be like that Sum-chan! Wait up!"

"Oh, just fucking leave me alone!" And so vases, chairs and other things went flying, everything that I can touch were thrown to him incuding a guy... Sorry, I'll pay the danage done later... Oh wait, we own this hotel :-P...Only God knows how I'm scared of Rin...

Why? That would be complicated...

I'm tired to explain...

Then he finally captured me, hugging me as I was practically squirming. Screeching even.    

"I miss ya a lot Sum-chan!" He tried to kiss me as I was screaming, pushing myself away from him.

"I don't feel the same! Go away from me!" And I finally broke free and ran again. I climbe the stair case, only for me to slide down back unto the handle at the stairs from afar.

He was still close by!

Where the hell is Zeref?!?

Then I saw Laxus with some Fiore mages. He stared at me, and look behind me, I abruptly stop and dodge Rin before he could tackle me.

"Wha! Sum-chan can't we just be close?" He said standing from the floor, and when I was about to make a run for it all over again.

"Oh, babe I've been waiting for you." My face burned as Laxus hang his arm around my neck and dragged me away. I saw Sting and Gray their jaws dropping.

I myself is clueless about what's happening.

And when we reach the cassino..

"What the fuck did you just tell them I'm-!" I can't even say the WORD.

"Girlfriend?"

"THAT!" I pointed at him with my index finger still blushing mad. How will I tell Sting about this? His probably hurt or something! But but's been 6 months ... "How will I tell the others!?"

"After this let's explain things to them, but when he's around we can pretend." He smirk crossing his arms as my face burned.

"No fucking way!"

"Yes fucking way, i won't let that guy rape you." He said dead seriously his smirk drop into a thin line.  "I know he's as strong as Gramps or one of the Spriggan 12, he's sly to... Do you intend to fall unto his traps?"

True to that, Ze-chan was almost killed by one of the 7 demonic mages is Leberthan, well he did exhaust his magic from beating the 6 and then Rin appeared defeating the 7th, the strongst. Then he started flirting with me, molest me and even trick me -_-. Love at first sight his ass.

I can beat those guys and him if I have my magic!

Wait... If I'm E.N.D. could I probably beat Laxus?

Huehuehihihi it's 100 percent sure!

He suddenly pinned me on the wall as I was blushing furiously, he held an amount of my rose like hair strands, kissing it. *gulp* "La-laxus?"

"Shhh, he's coming." He leaned his face closer to my ears as I could feel his hot breath. Then he kiss my neck I yelp due to the heat of his saliva as i tried to push him away. He even lick it, I gasp out of surprise.

"Laxus! Sto-stop it!" My voice is shacking, my face is burning red as my legs loss it's strength, it's feeling woobly and all and I don't like it.  He then pinch my legs causing me to let out a strangled moan as I tried to swallow my voice back. I hate this T.T

Damn this bastard! >///<

He then stood up properly stopping his game as I glance to where he's staring... Rin...

"Oh, do you wish for a game Mr. Dreyer?" Rin said with a scary threatening smile. That sent shivvers down my spines. He's scary... "I recalled that only Mr. Euscliff likes her."

So he still likes me?

I shrug the thought...

"Well, this girl is a blonde magnet..." Laxus kiss me cheeks as I want to run away. Blo-blonde magnet?

"Summer?" Ze-chan I love you!

"Ze-Fereznii!" I almost forgot our Romanzo names XD

"Let's go, the party won't start without you." He momentarily glared at Laxus and Rin, as the both of them shivvered, i myself felt scared. Zeref, is very over protective you see, how many guys has he send flying since then?

And as expected, strong mages were from left to right, I saw Gray first among the crown before I could see the others. I avoid both Rin and Laxus' gaze as I saw the mop of their ever familiar hair style.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us welcome the owner of this hotel, Lord. Ferez de Granel and his dister Lady. Summer de Granel!" And again I almost forgot that my 2nd name is Summer, in Alvarez i'd be known as Reina, aside from it being an ancient word from 'queen' the first and last letter are 'R' and 'A' 'Ra' which means sun. Zeref repeatedly said that so I accidentally memorise it. Pff Sun Queen? Lol. Weird name.

I'd prefer great demon queen Dragneel!

"Monster!"

Ouch... It hurts remembering that I'm E.N.D.

"Ferez-san shall we make this party more interesting?" Rin said with a tyrant's smile. I grew nervous to whatever his up to.

"What is it Dear Prince Rin." He is not dear, Zeref. Nor will he be...

"This hotel has a fine cassino, how about whoever gets a huge amount of money before 12 midnight will have the hand of your sister." My jaws fell.

"I could not see a reason not to agree."

"ZER-FEREZNII!!!" I yelled blushing mad as I could feel some stares, stares as if they're stripping me down.

"Of course, but there are also female mages, whoever wins shall receive one of the rarest gem stone, Saphrurald. (Saphire, Ruby, Emerald XD)" Zeref then showed a 40 karat gold necklace the said gem which is black and contains shimmering colorful dots appeared. Looks like a colorful galaxy.

Those guys on the other hand, is not after me but the money. -_-.

Oh, Zeref why did you agree? T_T, "I'll take part of the games to."

I'm saved...

~

And so Erza and Zeref won nonestop... Zeref and his calculation, while Erza in her confidence and amazing luck.

Laxus is doing fine as Gray and Sting are running out of money. They won ocassionaly but they both stop. This is hopeless...

"Look what you've done salamander." Gajeel teas as I rolled my eyes watching this ridiculous mess.

"It's Fereznii's fault!" I defended refusing to look at the idiot. I want to punch him like before, then we'd destroy the guild just like before. Oh that moment when he stump on my foot drove me crazy.

"You're smiling stupid."

"Shut up."

"Want a fight, you won't stand a chance!"

"Who told you I'd fight you?"

"Idiot."

"Iron freak." He suddely hug me. Eh?

"Just stop arguing Salamander, i miss you a lot."

"Gajeel is this you?"

"No, i think I had grew crazily in love with you." My jaws fell then my face burned. Someone then took me from Gajeel's arms.

"Ah~! Go away from Flame Brain she's mine!!!" -Gra-gray?!

"What are you talking about she's mine!!!" Then another hug. Eep! Sting!

I push him away and took a step backward. Then I bump unto someone.

Co-cobra?! He cup both my cheeks. "Your lips looks soft."

Eep!

What's wrong with this people!

"Give the girl a break, i'd be the one to love her."then another guy pulled me.  Je-jellal?! O///O

Wtf?

I then scented something familiar...

My face grew pale.

Love potion... I'm doomed.

"Hey Natsu." That's when i covered my mouth face turning tomato red. It was laxus, him pulling his necktie his suit left unbottoned.

*gulp*

"Mind entertainingnme a bit?"

"Not fair."

"Me to..."

"Ah, it would be nice to be in heaven~…"

"Sum-chan~…"

"WHAAAAA!"

I threw my sandals away and ran off by that. Screaming...

Even the girls are in love with me! Lucy tried to kiss me on the lips earlier >///<

Someone then hug me from behind as I yelp.

Lyon! O_o

I shivvered as he kiss my neck. "Why won't you go out for with me tonight? Just you and me, on a bed."

My jaws drop... What the fuck?

I'm sorry Lyon. I punch him and continued running.

"FEREZ!!!" I screamed again seeing everyone from the cassino, I feel like crying...

"Anything wrong Nat?" Zeref!

"Ze-chan were you not affected?!" But he hug me instead.

"I love you more than just a sister, can we get married?"HOW ABOUT MAVIS!?

"Princess~…" Ajeel! (Or Azil) "Be a dear and be mine."

"No fair she's mine!" Marin!

"Hmm? She's mine!" Dinmarie.

"Natsu~…" oh my God.  They're here!

I grew completely pale.

"WAAAAAAA!"

~

"Hmm... What on earth?!"-Gray

"We fell asleep here?"- Sting.

"What happened?"-Jellal

"Can't remember a thing..." Cobra.

"Ah guys..."-Gajerl

"What the heck?!"-Laxus all their jaws hang agape as their grew pale. Few meters away from them was Natsu. She was on top of a cabinet shacking. The guys then thought of something they shouldn't be thinking.

"What had you brats done while we were gone?" That was the Winter general of Alvazer, Invel (a/n: it was imber a few chapters ago XD the translator's fault...) "Doing that to the princess..."

A magic circle form below his foot..

As a scream penetrated the new de Granel hotel.

And Natsu never showed her face again.

~~~

The latest chapter killed me T_T

Happy crying broke my heart! The fact that if ©_*5'7#$# will *%7&$4 unfortunately &#;-$^©π¢ will also *-&%&%4
Oh by the way the the story starts from chapter 462 battle field :)

A few conclusiouns i jump unto that became a story XD

So on enjoy :)

~kat/Starry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.9K 61
But before I could take a foot off from the washroom he asked me with a confused look and one lifted eyebrow, "What were you doing in a boy's restroo...
2.7K 61 37
Basically, you my friend, are slightly afraid of robots, especially human-like robots. Why, you ask? You'll find out later. :) Here's something about...
137K 4.9K 25
This is basically a Gratsu fanfic. They like each other but they don't know what to do about it. There's also Lucy, who's getting in the way. And ch...
1.9K 52 17
"At least you have me to keep you company, huh?" you remarked, looking up at the rito cheekily. The flame licked at the bottom of the pot, crackling...