♡Love At First Sight♡

By p_storywriter

OFFICIALLY THE BEST LEONETTA BOOK OF 2016♥♥♥♥ ''LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP CAUGHT ON FIRE'' series. BOOK 1 (L.A.F.S) ... More

chapter 1- The first sight
chapter 2-A Coinsidence
chapter 3-best day ever
chapter 4 - Vilu's audition
chapter 5- confusion
chapter 6- leon is a lier
chapter 7- A Day full of LIES
chapter 8- Reconciliation
chapter 9- An important decision to take
chapter 11- Misunderstanding
chapter 12- Vilu's Accident
chapter 13- Leon my hero
chapter 14- Goodbye
chapter 15- France
chapter 16- A Day of Darkness
chapter 17- The Shocking Surprise
chapter 18- Was it true love? ♥
chapter 19- The Meet-up
chapter 20- The Video
chapter 21- Time together
chapter 22- Leon's birthday surprises!
chapter 23 - the birthday party
Author note
chapter 24- The damaged boat
chapter 25- Underneath it all
chapter 26- kissing scene
chapter 27- recorded!
chapter 28- New year's eve♥
The Randomness tag
chapter 29- time to move on!
chapter 30- The Unexpected!
chapter 31- The wedding
Not a chapter
chapter 32- All messed up
chapter 33- Clearing things up
A/N
chapter 34- New York
chapter 35- Roomates
chapter 36- The Mystery
chapter 37- Because of you!
Chapter 38- Revealing the truth
Chapter 39- Guess who is back?
Chapter 40 - Special Edition♡♡
chapter 41 - The child
OMGGGGGGGG LEONETTA ALERT!!!!!
chapter 42- New Beginning
TINI
Chapter 43 - He is not the one I thought he was
Chapter 44 -EXCLUSIVE

chapter 10- The decision

928 54 10
By p_storywriter

Vilu: I decide not to do the surgery so I will not risk dying now and I will live for 1 year.
Leon: vilu, you can't do this to me. If you decided to die it is not fair for me. I love you and I can't live without you. You can't do this to me.
Vilu : isn't it better than traveling and leaving you behind.
Leon: you should do the operation and I assure you it will work. Our love can wait . The most important thing now is you health. I love and I will always be at your side vilu.
Vilu: but I will miss you.
Leon: it is for the best.
Vilu:bye
Leon: good night my love
*I hang up. My dad enter my hospital room.
German: vilu it is your decision and I know you will take the right one. Take you time.
Vilu: thanks for supporting me dad. I really need this.
* then someone knocks the door. I wonder who.
??: hi vilu. Leon told is what happened to you and we can to check on you.
*fran and cami came to see me . They are some friends I meet in the studio and they are always there for me.
Vilu: thanks for coming.
Fran: no problem .
Cami: how do you feel .better??
Vilu: the problem is I have to take a decision and to risk my life. It is so hard.
Fran and cami: I think you should the surgery. Or not.
Vilu: don't fight you are not helping. I have to take this decision not you guys. Thanks for your help anyways.
Cami:oh sorry we are so selfish
Fran: excuse us. How can we help you.
Vilu: girls your presence is enough but I hope leon comes for a visit I miss him.
Fran:ahh you to form a cute couple.
Cami: yeah I wish I had a boyfriend like him.
Vilu: I am soo lucky to have him. He loves me and take care of me and sees things in me I didn't even notice. He is the perfect boyfriend. I love him so much that every second without him feels like eternity.*I feel a soft hand touching my shoulder I look up and see a beautiful face with hazel dreamy eyes looking at me and a bright smile. LEON.
Leon: I love you too vilu and I will always love you even though we break up.
Vilu: you mean you are going to break up with me.
Leon: no but you know love is complicated and we should always listen to our heart to find destiny.
Vilu:I will miss you so much when I will leave. I will never stop thinking about you I promise.
Leon: so you took your decision? You know I am happy because you will get held but sad because you will be far from me.
Vilu: like you said 'our love can wait the most important is my health'.
Then someone knocks on the door. Leon opens a man handles him a flower bouquet and a letter attached to it. He read it out loud.
Leon: get well soon. I love you vilu.  Sorry I am far but imagine I am at your side. Visiting you soon.
Xoxo, Daniel.
Leon: *with an angry face. Who is daniel vilu???
Vilu:*speechless                  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.2K 53
❝close your eyes and i'll kiss you tomorrow I'll miss you❞ Can people ever really escape all the problems that come hand-in-hand with love? Violetta...
50.6K 1.1K 28
Their all 19/20 now their are living their lives and start to get famous. Leon and Violetta are still togheter. but what if one night changes everyth...
854K 38.4K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...
159K 4.3K 50
Being edited "You do realise that even though you fight 24/7, you can't live without each other" "No fran I can live without this jerk" "And I can li...