The End of Me: (Fairy Tail Fe...

By StarryNightGazer

He promised... He was my bestfriend, We use to hang out a lot... We might fight sometimes... But why...? Why... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chaper XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Extra: 17.5
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter 26.5: Extras
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
,Extra/Oneshot: Fairy Academy
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Epilogue

Chapter XVII

1K 17 6
By StarryNightGazer

"I can't really watch today..." Our jaws hang agape as we all turn our heads toward Natsu's direction. Why not?!

"Sting won't figh well without you!"-Rogue.

"Hey!"-Sting

"Gray to."-Erza

"Juvia is enough to inspire Gray-sama!"-Juvia

"Hah! I can still fight without Flame brain!" I did not mean to say that aloud, i immediatly regretted it.

"I'm sorry but today's a very important day you see, so I'll be off with Ze-chan so... Bear with it just for today." She said with a smile as I'm still quite upset. Makarov later sighed heavily as he look up at Natsu.

"Bring Zeref later, we would like to apologize for our cruel treatment on him last time." That took my whole attention, I glance at Jellal and Cobra who seems shock as Natsu had her orbs growing wide. Her brother must be quite affected after that cold treatment, Natsu was the one who took it heavily.

"If he'd agree to come." She replied. We really can't stop her from going.....

"You're seriously not gonna watch?" I ask, I really want her to watch. I might not particiapte any games today unless necessary. She giggled as I blink.

"Will you miss me popsicle?" She smirk as my face burned a little, I cross my arms looking away. "Don't worry I'll watch your fight so I'll still support you, idiot."

"See ya later!" She wave her hand pick a certain bag and ran off. I don't wanna fight anymore... Not one bit.

"I'll participate on the games today." Midnight suggested as he sighed heavily. He really looks like a girl if not for his body I'd alreafy mistaken him as a girl. "Jellal, you can 'watch over Zeref' today."

"Well, everything about Zeref is quite intriguing." Cobra smiled, that's only his excuse he also wants to look over Natsu. "Shall we?"

~

And so...

Natsu: Ze-chan!

Natsu waved her hand as we watch on a clairvoyance magic. She was wearing a black and white loss jacket, shorts and her scarf. The jacket makes her look like a prisoner. Lol...

A sexy prisoner XD

And Zeref was in a black long sleeve polo, the sleeves folded up to his forearm it was left unbottoned exposing his white inner shirt along with his pants. I glance at Mavis others did the same.

Natsu: i don't know but I suddenly had the urge to punch you... Maybe because you're wearing something black?

Our jaws fell.

Zeref: are you perhaps reminded on the day you tried to kill me?

Natsu: probably... Don't wear anything black again!

Zeref: i'll do when you get yourself a boyfriend.

Natsu: never ... I want to marry you instead...

Zeref: you were four years old when you said that.

Natsu: ah brings back memories.

Zeref: yeah, let's go the train we'll leave us.

Natsu: Aye sir!

"They act like normal siblings." Laxus said bored at what he's watching. "They tease eachother, bicker sometimes and care for eachother."

"But this is Zeref and E.N.D. we're talking about here." Jellal said seriously. Staring at the two Dragneels, the younger one having a hard time inside the train. "They're nowhere normal."

"Natsu's Natsu she's not the monster you think of." The blonde grew completely serious as the tension grew and rose. I could see a little lightning zapping through Laxus' hair.

*gulp*

"A girl who's brought back to life? That's no longer a human." Jellal stood up. No one dared to stand between them.

"That does not mean that she's a monster." I want to defend her to, but the fact that i tried to kill her twice made me think i do not have the right tp do so. Laxus said thay defending her as here I am doing nohing but to bite my lower lips. "You're here to kill Zeref no?"

"What if I am?" wha-?

"I'm not letting you." they stated glaring at eachother. Something happens between these two mage it would be troublesome.

"Could you please stop!" Erza finally did her part. Laxus click his tongue turning his back before destracting himself with the games. i sighedheavily in relief.

~

We're still in the stadium in a room we're provided to stay. Rain was pouring as the clairvoyance once again did it's part. The tension between Jellal and Laxus is still heavy so we're completely silent.

Natsu: you still remembered Luke?

Zeref: yeah, your blonde bestfriend who acts as the villain in your daily role plays... Reminds me of Lucy...

Natsu: yeah, he was a cry baby to!

Zeref: he was engage to you.

Natsu: whaaat?!?

Our jaws fell. She was engage at 5?!?

Zeref: I'm serious! Dad thought you'd be fine in the future!

Natsu: that cry baby? My husband no way!

Zeref: well he was a strong mage despite of being emotionally weak...

Natsu: did he...died?

Zeref: no he died on his bed at the age of 94, Natsu... He was not a Dragneel so he's safe.

Then they grew silent...I just notice they're wet under the rain. My heart sank as I saw sadness mark through her face.

Zeref: we're here...

They were in front of a yard... A grave yards... The yards had similar looking stone graves... And there was something I could read so clearly.

Dragneel Memoir... Is it perhaps their death anniversary?

Thay approach a stone, no it was silver... Two silver stones with gold marking.

Rize Dragneel,

Fernand Dragneel.

Zeref: hey Mom, Dad I brought Natsu with me. She grew up into a fine lady no?

Natsu: but nii-chan had met a better lady.

Mavis XD

Zeref: while there are four guys chasing for this lady.

Who? Only Sting and Rin is in my mind... (And you XD)

Zeref: i think she loves the one with black hair who tried to kill her.

I don't know if I should be offended or embarrassed. But i'm sure Juvia's glaring at Natsu again as Sting is thinking of me as his love rival, as how Juvia calls it. Her face burned red.

Natsu: don't believe him Mom, Dad... It's just that Gray, is my best boyfriend!

Silence...

My face burned red as I her cheeks also got shaded into an adorable color of crimson, probably reminded what she just said.

Now I could hear them squealing, screaming and crying... Lol.

Natsu: I MEAN BOY BESTFRIEND!!!

Her face was still burning red as Zeref was laughing, she actually hit him as i let out a heavy sigh .

Zeref: Natsu knows how lie already ... *sigh* i should have stayed by her side instead of leaving her to Igneel hnn?

Natsu: Igneel's a great dad! And I'm not lying either!

They were now arguing.

Natsu: you visit here every year?

Zeref: when I reach 50 i started looking for all their corpses... Somehow using a type of magic I miraculously found them... Since then I did.

Natsu: sorry...

I don't know why she's apologizing. She later knelt in front of the graves.

Natsu: i really didn't know i had a family until 6 months ago...

They were soak under the rain.

Natsu: i didn't know what we went through a lot until 2 weeks ago... Didn't know how you died... I wish I could spend a longer time with you.

Under the rain, i don't really know if she's in pain. I wonder if she's crying... I really can't see since it's still raining.

Wait... What?

Natsu: i know it's a bit too late but I love you guys a lot...

Zeref: are you crying?

Natsu: what if i am...will you teas me?

Zeref: I am not your Gray to tease you.

My face burned.

Natsu: shut it.

Zeref: shut what?

Natsu: your mouth.

Zeref: i can't there's no doorknob.

Natsu: ugh...

Zeref: then go ahead... It's alright to cry.

Natsu: yeah...It's the only proft that I feel pain, that I feel sad, that I also feel happiness...

A proft that I am still a human...

Glance at Jellal for some reason, by that Laxus already has a smile on his face, turning his back leaving his place. Their arguement ended as quick as that.

Zeref: well let's go and eat some lunch we'll reach Falthema in three hours so fill your stomach.

Natsu: i'll only vommit them all!

Zeref: I'll put you to sleep...

Natsu: how about healing magic?

Zeref: i'm not capaple of doing that.

Natsu: let's just eat and go home ne?

Zeref: okay.

Natsu: by the way.

Zeref: hnn?

Natsu: the others want to see you.

~8 in the evening...

We've been looking away from a certain direction, I was blushing mad as thr other guys had lumps on their head. Why? The girls hit them...

"Woaw you guys are si-"I glance at the door as it flew open, Natsu's orbs widen as her face burned into a lovely shade of red. Zeref, who's with the twins covered their eyes. Then... "HANA!"

What did she saw? Another painting in the wall... Her laying on a bed of red roses, her hands above her head, her eyes half lidded with a lovely smirk... So seductive...my nose almost bleeded.

Then I saw Natsu dragging the painting away. Her protesting about why Hana painting another thing lika that.

"Actually, there are 20 paintings through out the mansion in each room."

"WHAT?!?" And so she dash unto the stairs. "Guys, please treat Ze-chan with HOSPITALITY."

"Is Hana always like that?" I ask as my face manage to return to it's normal color, he let go of the twins uncovering their eyes.

"Yeah, she thinks that humans are a work of art by whoever created us... That's why she paint human bodies saying it's their true beauty." He smiled as I blink. Humans huh, how about demons and monsters and other beings like Dragons? "Her pwinting Natsu started on a Hot spring trip we had."

"She was weird for 2 weeks, she'd be like a pervert... Watching Natsu taking a bath, changing and other possible moments that she'd be naked." He laugh as I sweat drop.

"How about male bodies?" Erza hit master as he uttered that.

"She had tons of them... I literally ran away when she said she wants a painting of me strip naked, wanting me to be her model..." My jaws fell. "That never happened though... I will not let it happened."

"Yeah it would be 'dangerous' if you know what I mean." Laxus smirk.

"She only asks guy who she can trust though." Al said. "Hana-san had painting of hot guys, but those guys were gays or bisexual."

"Oh God Al-"

"Sorry Zeref-san, i and Allen were playing hide and seek and that happened... I entered the room I should not enter." Her face was quite burning. "I felt my innocence dying as I saw those pictures... There was a painting of you to Zeref-san."

Our jaws fell, I glance again at Mavis who's blushing furiously. And I don't know why that's the situation.

"Seriously?!" Eventually Jellal apologize as we had a little chit chat. Eventually he got along with Levy, they talk about books and stuffs until Lucy started screaming because Levy handed her novel to him.

"This is a very intriguing novel, if you'd allow me... I'll help you publish it." He suggested with a smile after flipping through the pages. He's enjoying himself qith it...

"Wah! You should agree Lu-chan! It's every writer's wish!"

"But-"

"Miss. Hearfillia, would it be unfortunate if you don't show your talent?" Zeref comentes. "Your imagination is fasinating and your writing style is also beautiful."

"It'll be fine," He added.

"I really appreciate it Lord Zeref!" She bowed down grateful as Levy hug her and congratulate her.

"Well now, i had to meet up with the 5 members of the the Spriggan 12, i shall now take my leave." He stood up... Too soon. Then a dusty thing rolled from the stairs.

"Eh!? But I just finish eliminating the painting Ze-chan!" The dusty thing said. IT SPOKE!

"Natsu-san!" And thus Wendy summoned a little wind to eliminate the dust. We all snesze, not literally...

"We'll see eachother later Nat, enjoy yourself." He ruffled her hair and stood up. "And what's that?"

I Just notice that Natsu's bringing a picture frame. Eh? Natsu look at the painting as her face burned. I think i know what it is.
. i smirk.

"C'mon Natsu what is it?"

"You can't look on it idiot!!

"What indeed is it Nat?"

"I'll tell you later Ze-chan."

We started chasing eachother, she trip the frame flew as Master Mavis cought it. Her face burned as the painting slipt off her hand.

It was the painting Al mentioned. Now it was Zeref blushing.

"HANAAAAA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 48 14
Reminiscent on the past. My first story, please leave a comment with your opinion if you have the time. *This is one of those malereader stories, an...
112K 3K 27
This fic makes me want to end myself, be prepared. Highest ranking #1 in grayxnatsu COMPLETED!!! T^T Cover made by the lovely @JuliaVeronik8!!! Gray...
23.3K 969 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
78.7K 3K 16
just another gratsu xD Natsu and the gang try to fit in a job before a festival, but when things get dangerous, Natsu and Gray have to take a hard lo...