Human Pokemon X Reader

By bbub14

Pokemon are turning into humans?! They want to be close to you and love you more than a trainer! I also take... More

Darkrai
Lucario
Empoleon
Giratina
Glaceon
Dialga part 1
Dialga part 2
Charizard
Vaporeon
A/N
Gallade
The Three Swords of Justice
Ho-oh
Victini
Jirachi
Lugia
Yveltal and Xerneas
Zygarde
Reshiram
Entei
Deoxys
Palkia
Missingno
Pikachu
Serperior
Votes! (CLOSED!)
Zekrom
Luxray
Keldeo
Rayquaza
A/N and questions
Mewtwo
Feraligatr
Shiny Charizard
Espurr
Skitty
Mudkip
Piplup
Absol
Shiny Furfrou
A/N New book?! (ALL READY OUT)
Oshawott
Dedenne
Hoopa
Tagged
Umbreon
Mew
Articuno
Aggron
Arcanine
Xatu
Xerneas
Mega Rayquaza
Yveltal
Axew
100k reads + contest
Unvoa Starters
Hydreigon
Banette
Latias X Boy Reader
End of contest!
Female Shinx x Boy Reader
Female Espeon x Female Reader
Vuplix
Zorua
Houndoom
Milotic
Dewott
Gengar
Bulbasaur
Zoroark
Female Ninetails X Boy Reader
Delphox
Giratina X Child Reader
Gary
Sylveon
Ash
Blaziken
Female Snivy X Male Reader
Anniversary
Garchomp
Darkrai X Child Reader
Terrakion
Eevee evolutions X Cordinator Reader
Steven Stones
N
Deerling X Child Reader
Monkey Business
Female Gothitelle X Male Reader
Audino
Litwick
Clemont
Emboar
Arceus X Child Reader
Arceus x Child Reader (Part 2)
Typhlosion
Zekrom X Reader X Reshiram
Latios
Greninja
Litten
Squirtle
Lucario X Child Reader
Lucario X Reader X Delphox
Hypno x Child Reader
My Review of Pokemon Sun and Moon
Leafeon
Mega Absol Female X Male Reader
Solgaleo
Zoroark N
Female Manectric X Male Reader
Bisharp
Female Jolteon X Male Reader
Team Rocket Meowth
Chespin
Mimikyu
Pachirisu X Pregant Reader
Wartortle
Possessive Incineroar X Reader
Lunala
Type Null
Infernape
Lucario X Teenage Reader
Gladion
Mamoswine
Cyrus X Child Reader
Weedle
Charmander X Child Reader
Important News
Tapu Koko
Rowlett
Turtwig
Sun Lycanroc
Why I Haven't Been Updating
Primarina X Male Reader
Dragonite
Manaphy
Gladion
Hey Guys!
Swampert
Jolteon
Altaria
Eevee
Arceus
Mewtwo
4th Anniversary

Arceus

12.4K 244 71
By bbub14

Quick note before we began here. I do not mean to hurt anyone's feeling with the reader-chan life here in the book. A friend of mine lived this life before and it gave me the idea because her life got better after a few quick months I became friends with her. So please don't get upset by this. I am completely against parents bullying/abusing their children. I know because I was one of them many years ago but now my life has gotten better over the years and fought the depression. So sorry if this chapter gave you any pain or bad memories, I am sorry because I don't mean to give you any of those. Without any thing else let the story continue! ~ Bbub14

It was a nice and sunny day out. You needed to get away from your quiet house as it started to bore you. Your mother just died a few months ago. It tore you and your dad apart, but you knew you had too be strong... you knew she would have wanted that from you. Your father on the other hand... well... he's been distance, but still good too you.

You sat on the slide playground near you house. Taking in the sun and looking about at the sky. You looked down, and jump to find a man with white hair and green, red intimidating eyes stareing at you. You slide down the slide and started walking home away from the strange man.

You came home to this new smell... of alcohol? This sent was new too you... you when into the living room to find your father on the couch drunk and passed out. This shocked you to your core, your father never drank before, so the smell of alcohol threw you off. You just ignore this new thing and walked up to your room. This new change was soon going to end.... right?

*five months later*

Your life was... terrible... your father became a alcoholic and hasn't been paying the bills or rent for the house. Making you work the long nights at the dinner you worked at.

You looked at the clock to find work over. A sigh of relief as you put up your apron and walked out the door. It started raining... great... just great... you didn't have a coat so you just ran threw the streets. You ran and ran without looking up, until you bumped into someone, making you yelp and fall to the wet ground.

"I am so sorry miss!" The voice was rough, but gentle like rain poring in a late afternoon."I didn't mean for you to fall!'

You groaned as you rubbed your bottom. "It's okay sir-" You stopped talking as you met eye contact with that man you saw all those months ago. You just couldn't believe what you were seeing. You saw this man five months ago! How was he even here?!

You continued to stare until the handsome stranger cough, making you snap out of it. "I'm sorry for starring! It's just... I think I've seen you before..."

The man laughed, making you jump from his soft laugh. You thought he was a mean person by the way he looked, but truthfully he seem kind. "Yes we have (y/n)."

You stiffened up, how could this man know your name?! "Ummm... how do you know my name?..."

"Because I've know you for a very long time (y/n)."

You started freaking out on the inside. You didn't answer him as you just ran away from him. The man called your name but you didn't stop until you got to your house. You sighed, not knowing what your dad was going to do with you.

You opened the door slowly. You started tip toeing into the living room until a beer bottle was thrown right across your head, just barely missing you and the pieces of glass everywhere.

"There you are you *hic* bitch!" Your dad yell at you across the couch, drunk with the sent of alcohol now sense the first day you saw him with that beer bottle.

"I'm sorry... daddy..." Tears filled your (e/c) eyes.

Your father scowled at you. "Quit crying like a bitch and do the damn dishes! RIGHT *HIC* NOW!"

He threw another beer bottle at you as you dodged and rushed into the kitchen. Your tired cut hands cleaning the dishes. But you knew you had other chores too to do before your father hit you with another beer bottle...

*4 months later*

You didn't had the light in your eyes anymore.. everything was just a mess... your father has gotten worse with the punishments as he started cutting your wrist... and leaves you there to bleed. You cried silently to yourself as you walked home in the dark again. You tried to remember the way dad was before... happy and carefree... his little princess... now you were just his little bitch that did everything in the house while he just sat on the couch, where he was the king of the house in his own little world...

You opened the door slowly, just waiting for a beer bottle to hit you or to doge. As soon you opened the door, a big man like hand grabbed you by the face and pulled you into the house. You started screaming as your father scowled at you like always. He threw you at the wall, hard enough to knock the wind out of you.

"Shut the hell up! Where *hic* have you been?!"

"I-I've been at the dinner like always... daddy..."

Your father growled at you as he kicked you in the stomach. "YOUR HOME TEN MINUTES LATE! DINNER ISN'T EVEN MADE! YOU KNOW *HIC* HOW MAD I AM RIGHT NOW BITCH?!"

You whimpered at him as you tried standing up. "I'm s-s-sorry... I tired getting home faster..."

Your father looked down at you coldly. "Sorry's not going to *hic* cut it this time!" He grabbed you by the hair, you screamed in the pain as he slammed you into the wall while taking out a knife. He looked at you with dark cold eyes. "This what happens when you don't get *hic* home on time!"

He grabbed your hand hard, almost to the point of breaking. You screamed as he started cutting your arm with more force then before. Your sobs quieted down after he had filled both your arms up with cuts. You felt dizzy as blood lost started to take over.

Your father looked down at the pool of blood, then back up at your face. "You look like your mother too damn much!" He kick you in the side of the head, black spots filled your vision. "Go and die like her, I don't want too see you ever again... NOW GET OUT!!!"

He grabbed you by the hair again, you didn't scream this time as he threw you out of the house. He slam the door shut as rain started to pour down on your bloody body. You knew nothing could heal something as big of cuts as this... You just closed your eyes and let your body drain itself of your blood... Time seemed to slow down... everything did... footsteps came up too you... You didn't have the energy to open your own eyes. The person with the footsteps picked you up into it's arms gently.

You heard it mumbling to itself, cursing out what sounded like your father as the last words you heard where your own name...

You opened your eyes to find yourself in a huge white room with a big sized bed. You looked down and your eyes widened to find the cuts your father gave you where all healed up... all the bruises and scars... where all gone...

"Awake it seems?"

You jumped to find the same white haired man from before. He slowly came up to you and sat on the edge of the bed. "(y/n) I am so sorry you had to go all through of that... but I knew you had to because if you didn't you wouldn't have met me... you see, I had to save this universe you because the other universe you lives, but suffers a terrible life from that horrible man you call a father! In order to save you and not die, and also not hurt the time, space continuum, I had to save this universe you so you can't die in this universe... I don't want you too die (y/n)... I want you too just be safe and happy..."

He touched your cheek, you didn't jump or stiffen up as this surprised you. "W-who are you?..."

The white haired man smiled at you warmly. He stroked your (h/l) (h/c) hair as he looked into your (e/c) with his red and deep green ones. "I am Arceus, the god of pokemon, and the one who healed you."

You sucked in your breath. You couldn't believe your ears, the god of pokemon?! You heard legends about him... but you never thought you would meet him face to face...

"A-Arceus?! What does the god of pokemon want with me?!"

Arceus chuckled at you. "I love you (y/n). I've always loved you when my eyes first saw yours. I saw in your soul you where kindhearted and suffered so much. Your father left you out in the cold to die... just because you look like your beautiful mother..."

You started crying. You knew you never did anything wrong to your father. So you just let him hurt you because you didn't want to hurt him back... you didn't have the heart to do it. Arceus hugged you to his chest as you continued to sob. You gripped the sides of his white jacket tightly. Just letting out all of the pain of your sadness as Arceus just toke it as he replaced the sadness in your heart with kindness, love, and happiness.

You felt the life in your eyes come back and bent your head up to looked into Arceu's eyes. You now knew why he couldn't help you until the time was right... If he did then he wouldn't have ever met you and saved you... he was lonely and loved you more than you thought possible. You understand as you gave him a warm smile. He smiled back as he bent down and met his lips with yours.

You smiled in the kiss and kiss him back as he did the same with you. You never thought you would ever get your first kiss.. but now you did as you knew that you found your soul mate.

Arceus pulled back, before he quickly kiss your forehead softly. "(y/n), do you love me just the same as I do you? I promise to protect you from now on. I won't let those scars come back no matter what happens. Because I will always heal them with my love for you."

You smiled as you snuggled into his chest while still looking at him. "Of course I do. I understand you couldn't help me... but today you saved me... to know I could still have a life with you."

Arceus smiled with all his love for you as he kissed you again, this time more heatedly becuase you both where putting all you love for each other into it. You both knew you found the right person, because you where Arceus soul mate forever and his alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 11.4K 42
Marvel x Reader oneshots, from the Marvel cinematic universe. Fem reader, and male characters, mainly. :) Hope you like them, loves! \( ^Ο‰^ )/ Reque...
15.2K 810 200
I just really enjoy the game and want the fandom to grow -Requests are closed!- And here are some reasons to convince you to read this book! -These o...
38.9K 457 10
These are romantic shipping stories, PokΓ©mon-related. Requests always open.
18.7K 441 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...