"Temporary Fix"

Galing kay NellyBranth

Damn, no one would ever find out my secret. No one would know that I was a big wimp. No one in the world woul... Higit pa

Prolog
Hatred and fear
Planning
Saturday
Hesitation
Lies?
Monday
more
To the pub
My truth
Gay
Help
Be honest
Being friends?
New life
The kiss
He owns me?
No!
No more!
Three years later,
3 years and the same?
To forgive
The dinner
I want....
more...
Saturday
Nialls dad
Painting of him
To become threatened
Feelings
Promises
First time for everything
Live together?
Move in
Art
The thieves
The call
Bobby
Mom and mom
Friends? Enemies?
The school reunion
Stay?
Old friend
Change
Louis tattoo
That evening...
Messages
Unsafe home
The truth is told
Full story
Loneliness
Everything is ruined
Over
Half a year

The school

859 24 0
Galing kay NellyBranth

*Harry*

I growl as soon as I came into the school. One year left then would I escape school. Liam stood where he used to and we gave each other a nod in greeting.

"What's up?" he muttered hoarsely and put up a cigarette behind his ear. I pulled down my hands in my pockets, and I stood next to him, leaning against the wall. I didn't answer. He knew I was black. The whole I was black and everyone saw it. I looked cold at all students who entered the school. The girls tried to smile at me and some avoided me. I was so used to it. I yawned and I was unimpressed until he showed up. Yes, the guy who actually was the only one at school who could get me to react. I think his name was Niall. He had come to the school from Ireland and he was gay. He was the only one who was openly gay in the whole school and he was a good bullying victims. I shouldn't tease him and I shouldn't be so mean, but my black side could not stop

"Hey creep!"

Yes, I couldn't stop. I smiled cold towards him and I saw how scared his blue eyes was. I suffered with him. I also had hated myself and I would also be afraid off myself, if I was him.

"Kissed some ugly guys yet?"

Niall almost ran past us and I got up my wicked smile. Liam laughed. He had no idea that I inwardly felt malicious. I should be the one who helped Niall. I should be the one who said that everything will be okay, but at the same time I knew that neither he nor I would ever live a normal life.

"He's fucking stupid!" hissed Liam cold. I smiled at him and I nodded. I ran my hand through my dark curly hair and I played my theater in the best way.

"He's disgusting!"

Liam agreed with me.

"He's disgusting because he fuck guys!"

Yes, I laughed but within me was my true self and my true self was crying. I wanted to run after Niall. I wanted to tell him that he wasn't alone, but I was a coward. I was so damned coward that I didn't dared to even admit to myself who I really was. I didn't dare to live out the true Harry.

"Shall we dump school?"

Liam's question made me smile. Yes, I wanted to get away from all the usual idiots who didn't know anything about life's difficult path. I didn't say anything. When the bell rang in to the lesson, we left the building.

"Are we going to party this weekend?" asked Liam quickly. "Zayn will have a big party in his apartment and it's many girls there. Free beer and liquor!"

I nodded directly at him.

"Why not?" I got up. "I have nothing better to do."

----

We sat outside the pizzeria. I took out a cigarette , took it to my lips and lit on. I knew I shouldn't smoke and I wasn't dependent on it, but somehow, a cigarette fit to my person that everyone saw. Liam took his cigarette and did the same. We sat down on the hard wooden bench and we looked over the street. Autumn had come and the leaves begin to fall to the ground. I realized that I had survived another summer and I realized that there was only cold times ahead.

"So any girl?" asked Liam a little hoarsely. I shook my head.

"And you?"

He smiled wryly and he nodded.

"You know, Sophia?"

I nodded. I remembered her. She was the girl who had hung over Liam and almost had sex with him.

"I'm with her!"

I smiled at him.

"She's good looking?"

He inhaled the smoke and blew it out.

"Yes, she's actually okay!"

I laughed, although it was nothing to laughing at.

"How do you mean?"

He grinning large.

"Yes, she's willing. I've done it with her and she was damn like a cat."

I played Harry, that Harry who liked girls.

"Oh, I'll try her?"

Liam shoved me hard.

"She's with me now!"

He knew that I was only teasing him and in fact, I had no intention of flirting with her. She was a girl.

----

*Niall*

I sat down, in the back of the classroom and I took up my books. My loneliness was total, but I had few friends. Eleanor, who always used to stand behind me. Louis as partly understood why I didn't like girls, because he felt that they were like aliens for him. They were the only ones as directly socialized with me and I was glad for the few friends I could get.

"Today we'll talk about romance!"

Simon was one of the better teachers. I liked him because he looked past us as individuals. He just looked at what we actually did in class and on tests. I took up my laptop and I opened it up so that I could write down what he said.

"Romance through the books!" he continued cheerfully. "There's always an act that captures the reader and the question is if it's the act itself, or just quest for love?"

I like school, although there were those who hated me. The worst was Harry. Yes, he was the prefect guy the perfect hair and the perfect face. Everyone said he was dangerous and I was afraid of him, but if he had been a different person, I had liked to stare at him. I wasn't in love with him, because he hated me, but there was something about him that attracted me. Maybe I really was totally gay, I could blame on that fact, but I had to stay away from those dangerous guys. It was those who could be my downfall, if one speaks from the normal point of view. Yes, I understood why he bullied me. I had bullied myself if I was Harry. I was a wimp who always sat with books in front of me. I was the guy who was never was at parties and I played guitar. Could anyone be more wimp than that? I'd made a weak attempt by lighten the hair. Somehow it felt better against to have my natural dark hair colour. I wanted to make more changes, but I had long since given up hope. My hair was enough.

As soon as class was over, I put up my things in my new bag and I was the last one to leave the classroom. I was happy when Eleanor was standing outside the door.

"Hey hottie!" she said, as usual, in an attempt to get me to smile. I sighed and I shook my head.

"Not today."

She sighed slightly and followed me towards my student lockers.

"Harry?"

I nodded.

"The first and the last person that I always happen to pass by."

She sighed again, and she gave me a faint smile.

"He's not here now?"

I agreed.

"No, but maybe he's behind the next corner?"

She understood me. Eleanor knew about all the times that Harry had been cruel to me, in every way that was possible.

"Have you talked to your dad?"

I stopped suddenly and I looked straight at her.

"He can't do a single thing about all this." I developed. "If he mixes into my life, more than he does, it will get worse!"

Eleanor looked sad and she nodded slightly uncertain.

"But you shouldn't just let Harry and the other idiot continue?"

What could I do? I couldn't change others who hated me. I couldn't change myself and become normal.

"Just let it be!" I muttered hoarsely and I started to walk again. "One day he finds a new guy to go after and maybe then he let me be."

She followed and she didn't agree with me.

"He haven't found a new in one year?"

I didn't want to lose hope.

"Please, just let it be!" I whispered hoarsely. "He might get suspended from school or maybe killed when he's playing with a gun."

She couldn't help laughing.

"Yes, we can always hope."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.4K 753 10
it's not a thing they realize at first, no, it takes a five day blizzard and late night confessions to realize they were more than just best friends...
18.6K 744 25
"I'm a very dangerous man Niall" "Maybe I like danger" Harry has known nothing but the mafia/gang life since he was a child, he knew what it too...
6.5K 301 32
Shannon was just your average fan, she loved the boys, but, no one knew. She was a secret fan. But one day, her life was twisted upside down, when al...
336K 18K 34
I took this job thinking I would get the chance to not only train with one of the most popular boxers in the UK, but thinking I could kick his selfis...