The End of Me: (Fairy Tail Fe...

By StarryNightGazer

He promised... He was my bestfriend, We use to hang out a lot... We might fight sometimes... But why...? Why... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XIII
Chaper XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Extra: 17.5
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter 26.5: Extras
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
,Extra/Oneshot: Fairy Academy
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Epilogue

Chapter XII

1.4K 16 6
By StarryNightGazer

I don't really know how I can't leave my spot at all. The three of us had seem to decide to stay in her room. Zeref briefly left afterwards, he even told us to feel free to ask anything to him as he sleeps on the next room.

We heard a few knocks, Laxus open the door as we saw the twins. Al and Allen.

"Umm... Can we perhaps sleep over?" The girl said. Standing close behind her twin brother I wonder what the 5 did to make them look like they came from a haunted house.

"To think that we'd be scared, we don't have the right to ba called as mages." Allen laugh awkwrdly.

"Fear is natural since we're only humans." Sting said with a smile approaching the twins and patted both their shouldees. "I fear of lossing my friends which makes me stronger."

"So fear isn't that bad." he said cheering the two up, quite cute aren't they? A little more look and you'll see a father and their kids. Who's the mother?

I mentally slap myself seeing Natsu as the mother. No, just no not with Sting.

"Nii-san is amazing." Allen said with a huge grin. As expected from a guild master.

"Well... It was Natsu-san who taught those things to me indirectly so yeah." Eventually after the twins found out that he is 'Sting' the two jump unto him saying that they admire the twin dragon slayers.

Laxus also taught Al a little lightning magic as Allen was complaining how to melt my ice. I then laugh at his whines. He was  a fire mage I hope he is not as destructive as Natsu. -_-

The twins fell asleep with Sting in the middle, his arms being the twin's pillows. I think they might be long lost sisters.

I then sat beside Natsu's bed, she was still sleeping soundly, her fever dropping down fast.

What can I possibly do for her.

~~~~

"Ze- chan!!!" Natsu cried aloud as I was practically staring at her deeply. Cat ears were over her head, a tail swinging behind her back as she was really... Adorable.

"My, maybe i made you drink the wrong medecine." He smiled as if he doesn't care about getting her sister back to normal.

"I WANT IT GONE!" She cried as the ears fell as if she's sad. Her tail lowly swinging.

"I want to marry her." Sting said staring at her as if he fell inlove all over again.

"I never thought she'd look this cute." Laxus said still staring at her, just like what I'm doing. God, please make her stay this way.

"I'll figure things out okay? I'll go to Falthema once I'm done so you should get going! I got a train preserve for you and the mages already." Zeref said with a smile cheering her sister up. "Now go before Brandish sees you."

And unfortunately the said green haired appeared, hugging her tightly as Natsu was meowing to escape.

"Your excellency, I want to keep her." Brandish said. "I swear I'll take care of her~."

By that God Serena grab unto Brandish's arm. "Run, *poses* now."

"He's serious..."-Zeref

Okay...?

~~~~

"That actually looks cute on you." Laxus said grabbing unto her tail as she let out an 'ah' of discomfort. My imagination went wild as my face burned. The heat was going 'somewhere' it shouldn't be. Laxus just stood there dumbfounded as Sting's face was do red That really sounded so dirty.

"Don't grab it to roughly it's sensetive!" She complained trying to pull the pitiful tail from his grasp. Laxus only tug it again as she bit her lips and shivvered. Damn her reactions! My tower will stand up if Laxus continues teasing her.

Unable to take it any longer we grab Natsu's wrist from Laxus.

As we quickly walk away.

"Sting-kun! Where have you been we've been looking for you!" -Lector.

"Laxus, Gray- wait Natsu?" That was Freed staring at Natsu oddly as she slowly walk away. But Mira had jump unto her.

Instead of escaping Natsu seem to enjoy herself as Mira petted her, Mira squealed as we look at the two girls fondly.

"Natsu! I have a fish~!"

"Where?!" We had an awkward pose as Natsu blush in embarasdment.

"STOP MAKING FUN OF MY INSTICTS!" She cried now untop of a tree how troublesome. But I don't mind having someone troublesome yet cute as her. "Zeref this is all your fault!"

"Get down from there, Natsu." Laxus ordered as she pouted.

"Never... " she jump off the tree then a pair of wings pop behind her back as she glided gracefully, my jaws drop. She's an exceed! " meet you at south Libertha train Station! Al and Allen will lead you there!"

"Wait up!" Happy flew upward.

"I'm going with them!"- Carla

"It's too dangerous!" -lily

"I'm going!"- Lector

"Frosch will go to!"-Frosch

"Frosch!" That was Rogue.
.

They all look like angels... Now they're the exceed bregaid team.

(Just wanna see the 5 exceeds flying together XD)

"Bye Natsunee!" Al waved her hand.

"Let's go!"

~~~Falthema

"So Fairy Tail you'll just had to go to 'Grand Palace,'" Natsu said with a smile. That's probably an hotel they owned -_- "Unfortunately half of the hotel is fully booked so the great 25 will go to one of our estate... DON'T DESTROY ANYTHING!"

"Well good luck on you guys!" Levy said waving her hand as the other members wave their hands and bid their good lucks and cheers.

"Sum-chaaaaaaaan~<3!!!" By that Natsu suddenly shivvered, she grew completely pale as i look around for the source of the voice.

"Oh shit." She muttered under her breath. As i blink...

"What's wrong-" by that a boy with black hair, jump unto Natsu, Natsu was practically screeching. As she squirmed trying to escape his grip.

"Whaaa! Sum-chan! I miss you so much~!" He was about to kiss her as Natsu is screaming pushing herself away from him, my jaws fell. Who the hell is he?

Then he found her tail, she pulled it out of curiousity. "Nyaaa~! Stop that bastard!"

"So cute~."

"Uwaaa! Rin let go!" She cried as she finally got her escape, instictively she hid behind Laxus.

"Don't be like that Sum-chan! Had you forgotten the heated night we shared?" Her face burned as Sting fainted. We all glance at Natsu, jaws falling.

"You set that all up nothing happened that night!" She protested. "You merely thow yourself into my room i supposed?"

"Ferez prove it himself that nothing happened!" She said as that Rin guy just stared at her.

"You really look cute with that Sum-chan! And my apologies about that night." He smiled at her. I can't believe this guy! Seriously? Is he a crazy stalker or something?

"You're annoying her." Laxus said seriously as he told Natsu to stay where she is. Behind her back, Rin merely smiled threateningly. He took a step backward and sighed heavily. This guy...

"Hnn is that so?" He took a step backward again, crossing his arms and smiled. "Fine then... Let's just hang out later Sum-chan!"

"Never..." She said.

"That's just evil." He pouted, well her reply was already seen. Isn't it obvious that she doesn't like him? Because it's obious to me. "By the way, I'm Rin Luiz, please to meet you."

"I am a participant of the Crystal League so I look forward to it." He glance at me as I felt shivvers running down my spines. "I'll win this..."

Whaaa?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904 29 9
After playing some stupid dare game with my friends, I end up having a rather...eventful night with one of my friends. It's funny, really. After that...
220 1 13
As the new owner of this story, I plan to re write everything. Before, all I could do was edit the way it was presented by a bit. But I held no creat...
4.5K 50 14
Gay/Male reader This is a yandere Ramattra story since I got inspiration from sleepyems15 with his or hers ramattra story so go check them out if yo...
5.9K 211 31
You struggle to survive on a normal basis as is, but with one demon hunting you down and another who was going to do that anyway, you dont know how y...