avengers preferences / one sh...

By bluepietro

including; loki, thor, bruce, clint, pietro, bucky, steve and tony. warning; some may includ smut. btw i do n... More

How You Meet.
Your Unnoticed Habits.
your nickname
your future family
making him jealous with an avenger
what turns him on.
your shared fandom.
mornings.
your names on eachothers phones
when you're sick.
drunk texts
why you break up.
part one: your talent
part two: your talent
where he kisses you
special upcoming series
dating steve
dating tony
dating thor
dating loki.
dating bruce.
dating clint.
dating bucky.
dating pietro.
your bestfriend
his first thought.
bucky catch-up
what they get you for christmas!
making out with bucky
making out with steve
what you love about him
ask the avengers.
highschool au
meeting old friends (crossover request)
fairy tales
dance with me? - steve
when he is sick.
small things to think about
update
making out with loki
making out with bruce
making out with pietro
little message
making out with tony
making out with clint.
ass or boob guy
how you kiss
PDA
His Kink
Proof - Loki
Proof Part Two - Loki
Lines to work from
Line 50 - Bucky Barnes.
Line 34 - Pietro Maximoff
Line 31 - Loki Laufeyson
Five Years Later

pietro • jealous?

5K 161 32
By bluepietro

+
you sat on the stark towers couch, watching the tv without much interest.

you and pietro broke up two weeks ago, all because pietro made a new friend, jocelyn, one that he spent way too much time with, now, you weren't the type of girlfriend who would say 'you have to spend time with me" to your boyfriend, but when he would show up late to dates and even later at night you just couldn't handle it anymore and asked him to leave, you tried to keep it small, as little detail to why as possible, but two hours later you were screaming at each other across the living-room.

eventually, he left, and even though you had told him to, you were still heartbroken due to the circumstances.

"Y/N? Y/N!" you were snapped out of your thoughts my clint, "hm? what?" you looked up at him, he tilted his head, noticing how out-of-it you were, "lift your legs." he told you, you lifted them and he sat down beside you, then allowed you to put your legs back down over his.

"where is everyone?" you asked him, trying to start conversation, clint chuckled, "they're all busy with their girlfriends, and wanda, she's training."
"all?" you asked curiously, knowing that steve and pietro didn't have girlfriends.
"yep! steve found a teacher in the supermarket and pietros with uh.. what's her name? jocelyn."

you looked at him, not knowing what to say or think or do, "jocelyn?" you asked, weakly, "yeah?" clint shrugged it off, before it hitting him about your break up, "oh god, Y/N, sorry! i forgot about you and maximoff?"
"it's okay.."
"no, i feel bad now!"

you attempted to tell clint it was fine but he refused to take it as an answer, you talked for a while and you ended up confusing that you were still madly head over heels for him.

"here, get up!" he insisted, "what? why?!" you questioned, being comfortable, "i'm taking you out! get dressed!"
"get dressed?"
"into a dress, Y/N, let's take your mind off pietro!" he grinned, grabbing your hand and helping you up. "are you serious?" you asked, "yep!" he chuckled, shoving you along playfully, "go on!"

you sighed and nodded, "okay! okay!" and made your way upstairs, you put on a white, tight skirt and a black v-neck vest top.

"damn Y/N!" clint called from the bottom of the stairs, trying to make you feel better, you chuckled and walked down to him, "thanks, barton." you smiled at him, giving him a small peck on the cheek, "shall we?" he gestured to the door, and you lead the way.

after about twenty minutes of sitting at the bar and talking about tony's annoyingness you got up to go to the bathroom, walking there you turned and your entire heart dropped.

in the corner of the bar, pietro and jocelyn were sitting all over eachother, you couldn't speak, you had a lump in your throat you couldn't get rid of and you felt as if you were about to drop.

clint must have had noticed too, because just before you were to drop, clint wrapped his arms around your waist and got you to face him, "hey Y/N, it's okay, it's fine." he kept looking at you, concentrating that you were listening to his words, "Y/N, are you listening?" he said softly, you nodded, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes.

clint led you back to the bar, still holding onto your waist in fear you still weren't okay. "just ignore them?" clint suggested, you rolled your eyes, "like that's easy.."

clint eventually got you to cheer up, he made jokes, he embarrassed himself and he even fell! making you burst into laughter.

that was when pietro noticed, looking over he saw clint standing up chuckling and you practically crying from laughter, he squinted and kept his eyes glued on the both of you.

of course you didn't notice, you were too busy dying with laughter, "hey! that wasn't funny!" clint snapped, but you could see the amused look on his face, you just laughed as a reply, making him grab you from behind and spin you weirdly to shut you up.

during this, pietro became angry, he had blocked out the sound of jocelyn talking and was now madly watching, his chest starting to rise and fall, he looked down at clints hands wrapped around your waist and both of your wide smiles and something just snapped.

pietro got up, "pietro, where are yo-" jocelyn stopped once pietro was in the crowd of people, she watched confused until he was out of sight. before you could process what was happening, pietro had a grip on your waist and pulled you away from clint.

"pietro?! what the hell!" you snapped, looking at him glare at you, "what do you want?"
"are you two a thing?" he asked with his eyebrows knitted together, ignoring your question, "are we a what?!" you repeated, "a thing?! are you two dating!?"

you snorted, "why the hell wou-"
"yeah, we are." clint shrugged simply, pulling you closer to him, you looked at him a little confused, pietro's eyes widened, "really?!" he asked with disbelief, more looking at you then clint, you shrugged, nodding, playing along with clint.

pietro stared at you for a solid twenty seconds before looking away and scratching the back of his neck, he sniffed and nodded, looking everywhere but at you, "right.." he nodded, "got it.." you watched him closely and it seriously looked like he was fighting back tears, his eyes had gone glossy and he was sniffing every ten seconds.

"pietro?" you asked confused, "are you okay?" he looked at you, a look that made you feel ridiculous for asking, "i'm fine." pietro said blankly, "but i have to drive home now. bye."

you watched pietro walk out the doors of the club, you looked to clint, then him, then back.

"he'll be okay.." clint told you, not even believing it himself, you nodded though, "he was drunk? i'm sure he didn't mea- oh god he was drunk! fuck, he can't drive!? i need to call him a cab!" you told clint, running out to find him.

pietro was nowhere to be seen outside, the cold nipped at your skin as you searched the parked cars at the side of the road for him, but nowhere.

"Y/N?" you held a weak voice speak from behind you, you turned and say pietro sitting against the club building, where people would usually smoke.

"pietro? i thought you were going home?" you asked him calmly, he watched at you, "i am.." with that he got up, stumbled in the slightest and got out his keys, "no, pietro, you can't drive, you could hurt yourself."
"wouldn't be the worst pain.." he mumbled, finding the right key and starting to walk to his car. you pulled him back, "shut up." you told him blankly, taking his wrist and walking you both to a cab waiting outside, you helped pietro inside, told the cab driver the address and closed the door.

"Y/N wait?" pietro rolled down the window, "..come with me?" he mumbled, you shook your head, "clint is inside, i can't leave him, pietro."

pietro looked at you with a hint of desperation, "please, Y/N?" he asked in a whisper, you bit your lip and thought about it, before opening the door and getting into the cab in silence, starting to drive off.

"..i miss you." pietro spoke quietly, you tried to shush him, knowing it wouldn't end well, "pietro, you're dru-"
"i had two beers, Y/N, i'm fine, well no i'm not..."
you looked at him confused but tried to show little interest.

he sighed, scratching his head, "i'm a mess, Y/N, it's been hell, i hate waking up in the morning and not hearing you humming in the shower or cuddled up beside me sleeping, it feels like shit when i train by myself, without you there going at a punching bag like.." he chuckled softly, a faint smile on his face like he was thinking of a memory, "like it's me when i piss you off?"

you watched him, he had gotten closer to you then he orginally was, "Y/N, i was so fucking stupid, i never cheated on you, at all, but i know i didn't spend much time with you, you are a fucking princess, my prințesă? i would never do anything to hurt you, why i agreed to break up i don't know? maybe because i'm an idiot? but i love you, Y/N, i will always love y-"

you interrupted him by grabbing his face and kissing him, pietro was shocked but eventually he grabbed onto your waist and pulled you onto his knee, kissing you passionately, you ran your hands through his hair, missing the feeling of it, he started kissing around your jaw and neck, speaking between kisses, "god i love you" he panted, leaving another kiss, "i love you," another, "i love you," another, "i love you" another. "i love you too, pietro," you whispered back, staying close to him.

a smile spread across pietro's face, he had his prințesă back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.5K 139
Sophia verliert bei einem Autounfall beide Elternteile. Weitere Familie hat sie nicht. Sophia ist 14 Jahre alt, als sie ihre Eltern verliert und vor...
9.2K 502 41
Ein Störenfried, Badboy, verbringt gerne seine Tage mit sein reichen Freunden in Clubs um einfach das Leben zu genießen. Einzelkind sein ist so geil...
147K 7.7K 64
Bonten x Y/N Y/N's Leben war bis jetzt nur Traumatisch und schrecklich. Die meiste Zeit ihres Lebens funktioniert sie nur, aber Leben konnte man es n...
20.3K 1K 34
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...