The End of Me: (Fairy Tail Fe...

By StarryNightGazer

He promised... He was my bestfriend, We use to hang out a lot... We might fight sometimes... But why...? Why... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chaper XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Extra: 17.5
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter 26.5: Extras
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
,Extra/Oneshot: Fairy Academy
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Epilogue

Chapter XI

1.8K 25 4
By StarryNightGazer

We were just standing by guild's door for like five minutes since Natsu lefy, and I swear I have the urge to follow her.

"I'm worried."  Happy said looking at the road where she went running off along with the twins. "What if the Spriggan 12 won't consider her, to what Zeref said before they move according to their own accord."

Now I'm sweating bullets...

"She'll turn to ashes." I can't believe ut's Happy who's talking! Then i look at his expression. He's crying!!!O_o

"Screw the Spriggan 12!" I ran off dead worried following her tracks. I could sence Sting following.

"You rascals!" I swallowed a heavy lump on my throat seeing Laxus. I grab Sting's wrist turned the road to ice and went ice skating.

"Sting can you smell where she-." My jaws drop seeing his green face, motion sickness!

Then lightning fell from the sky. I dodge ir gracefully, miraculously -_-

Where does she live? They own a hotel maybe she lives in a mansion, an estate or a palace.

Then i remembered how known she is in this town. I stop abruptly wondering if Laxus cought up. We'd be in trouble if ever!

"Excuse me miss, where can I find the Dragneel's residence?" The woman i ask fainted with a happy expression on her face.

Eh?... Oh yeah, they're 'De Granels' here -_-

Great... I'm now in my pants... That's probably the reason -_-a.

"Gray!" Now Sting suddenly push me, then lightning fell before our eyes. *gulp*

"Whatever your planning it's dangerous!" Laxus said looking angry as i and Sting tried to stand up and ran off again. We made a slide, and off we go.

"Straight to the mountain!" Sting said sounding precise, as I nodded. Where did his motion sickness go?

Then we crash in front of the house's (mansion) gate. The exact moment Laxus grab my ear.

"Ow!" I said as a little lightning touch my ears. That hurts!

I better not say a word, he is literally glaring at me as i was like a rabbit bellow a bear, penguen before a whale. Uhhh.

"Sting just slowly sneak away.

"Laxus? Sting? Gray?" There, the pink haired we've been looking for, looking tired and all then. "DUCK!!!"

Duck? Where?

"I said duck damn it!" She said running toward our direction as we fell flat down the ground. The trees fell and i don't know how it happened my jaws later fell. *gulp*

"Bring it on!" Laxus smirk as i and Sting stood close behind. My demon markings began to appear as my hair rose, Laxus had lightning imited across his body as Sting was eating a white arrow.

I'm the only devil slayer here -_- how great is that?

Sand first came like a tsunami. I froze it swiftly as it desappeared, I saw a woman crrying a sword, i made an Ice sword to block her attack. The ice broke, seriously?!

"Not bad," she complimented with a tyrant's smile as i grew nervous. Then a rock then grew above us, our jaws drop. This is....

Brandish's doing. I saw the said green haired woman above the frozen sand, glaring at me... No... She's after...

"NATSU RUN FOR IT!" That was Laxus, as the rock fell. I felt like my world froze. I should concentrated to my opponent right now! Ugh!

I thought it was going to be the end of me then...

The rock fell as my orbs widen, the frozen sand was dispelled making it desappear, Sting was already down on his knees as he ignored God Serena standing behind him. Laxus had completely ignored Ajeel to as I thrown my sword away, freezing the Rock as I scattered it. "NATSU!!!"

She's not there, the only left was her scarf. My heart sink.

"Natsu..." I murmured under my breath my voice quite shacking... I fell on my knees as I held her scarf, there was blood on it to as my heart sank deeper. I felt that I'm in the merge of crying..,. ..,.,,

This is all my fault...

"You're despairing far too early ."
I saw Zeref carrying the pink haired i've been looking for. She looks like she's sick. "It appears like i just made it in time."

Thank God....

Her arm was bleeding.

"Told you not to walk around to much, you are no longer E.N.D. so your injuries takes time to heal... Now you just reopen it." Zeref nag as she looks like she's in pain. Her arm shacking profusely.

"Ajeel, Brandish, Imber, Dinmaria, God Serena stop all of this at once." He said with authority still carrying his sister protectively.

"But your majes-"

"You dare to defy my order?" His black eyes turned red as i felt shivers down my spines. He's aura hasn't change a little, he's still the lord of of darkness to me. "I'll explain everything, be patient and wait."

"Do not lay a hand on the slayers, am i clear?" He was really acting lile how an Emperor could, the 5 obviously fears but respects him quite fasinating. I would like to stick my tongue out to them but my worries over Natsu took over me. The three of us look at eachother. "What are you waiting for mages of Fiore? Didn't you wish to visit Natsu?"

~~~~

"You are awfully distant." Zeref commented as we sat one sofa apart from the Spriggan 12... Only 5 of them are present though. Well, after the war it is definitely awkward, we still hold gruodges probably?

"Natsu's fine if that's what you want to ask, that injury she has was made 2 days ago after defending the twins from a few abductors, she has a high fever at the moment but she's far from death." He answered our unspoken question. As he place the tea pot and tea cups on the same table. And we definitely don't have a plan to get the tea. I'm thinking of so many crazy scenarious ay the moment as I stared on my foot nervously. An answere isn't enough, i want to see her right now. "She already had that fever for two days to, and since she roamed around it grew worst."

"And Imber, may you represent your comrades questions?" Zeref smiled at my fellow ice mage as I would glance at them from time to time, having 5 of them close is nerve wrecking, i could see sweat rolling down Sting's face as Laxus is obviously observant. I could swear that I'm only a little confident since Laxus is around, the fact that he defeated Jura is easing what I'm feeling. It really feels like 5 angry makarovs are present...

"The three of you should relax." All our eyes flew open, Sting and I then stared at eachother, then he laugh. We've been awfully silent you see, so i blink. I then look at myself, i groaned.

Where are my clothes?

"That's an awful habit Gray." Laxus said as I just ignored him blushing furiously in embarassment. I'm sure I heard Sting calling me 'gay' after Laxus gave me his coat. Now i had the urge to imitate Laxus. 

"If you look for someone awful, Serena has the best description for it." Zeref said with a smile easing the heavy atmosphere a little, I glance at the said mage who stood up dramatically, as if he has sparkles and spotlight.

"I 'm*poses* not * poses* weird *spins* your excellency! *points at Zeref (FABULOUSLY) as if he's accusing him* that *poses* is just *poses as if he's hurt*  rude!" (It's hard to write his character really -_-) i can't believe this guy is once Ishgar's strongest. Weirdo.

"And Brandish where's Allen and Al?" Zeref ask, allen and Al? The two kids? The twins?

"We...re right here lord Zeref!"

"Ask them." Zeref said as the twins were shacking, Natsu obviiusly told them to hide.

"Are you perhaps Lord Zeref  and Natsu's children?" Zeref choke on his tea as he cough several  times. The twins laugh.

"No, we're both slaves saved by lord Zeref and Natsunee!" Allen said with a huge smile, as Al was standing by his side smiling as well. I don't really know how they can still smile that huge even with the heavy atmosphere.
"This place is once ruled by the Seven Demons, it's a group of strong mages who scares the town most of the time.. Lord Zeref would beat them all of them!" Al beamed happily. She looks so cute saying that. "It was beautiful seeing splattering blood!"

Wtf?! I take back what I just said!

"So what's the the relationahip between them?" Dinmaria ask this time. I would like to tell them the truth myself but that would be just rude. I could imagine their reaction ya know.

"They're siblings..." Thus I, Sting and Laxus covered our ears, close our eyes as the 5's jaws drop. We'll hear a yell like our reaction on Natsu earlier.

"WHAT!?!" That yell was most likely expected, we saw that coming by the time  we sat on this sofa.

~~~*after the story telling*

"Allen, why won't  you lead Imber and the others to their room?" The said young blonde trembled in fear. He look at his twin sister with despair. "And Al lead Gray, Sting and Laxus to their room okay?"

The blonde boy slowly dragged himself away from us trembling, feeling sorry i told Al to go with her brother and merely ask where our room is. She smiled and ran off chatting with her brother cheerfully, as if they weren't surounded by 5 strong mages from a very strong country. Somehow seeing being like this reminds me with Fairy tail's fight againts Alvarez, we didn't care who we were againts.

"Natsu's E.N.D."

"I'm... sorry."

"She's not a monster she's your sister!"

"STOP IT! IT'S NATSU!!!"

"Gr-gray?"

My heart felt heavy even I had apologize to her. I'm still feeling guilty.

"Zeref..." I uttered as Zeref was still with us, he smiled at us after blinking.

"What is it Gray?"

"Can I...?"

"Can we see Natsu?" Sting said his hand over my shoulder as Laxus stood close behind. The black mage blink, smiled at chuckled.

"Sure, just follow me." He said as we did. Her room was at the mansion's 3 floor as if it was a tower, with a verenda, two rooms and it's own living room. There were a couple of paintings, sculptures, vases and plants growing within thw house, I also saw a piano set. There was a picture that took my very attention.

A picture of Natsu having a flower over her ears smiling widely as if she was laughing as zeref was smiling with a flower crown over his head. The thing that cought my attention was Fairy Tail's insignia still over her ahoulder, expose as she grab unto her brother's arm.

"Over here." Zeref said as he open a door with a phoenix design carved unto it, the door was obviously made of fine expensive wood as the door's knob was gold with diamonds impaled unto it. My jaws fell, the knob alone would be very expensive.

The room... Was unexpectedly it has three glass window slash sliding door toward the porch. with white curtains, gold prints all over it, the curtains took my attention first since it was dancing, there was a king size bed atleast 5 feet away from the window, there were two small tables exactly at the right and left side of the bed, away from the ned were fancy furnitures as theblovely chandelier was greatly influencing the beauty of the room.

And there she is, sleeping on the bed, her clothes changed into a white sleeping dress, as her scarf lays neatly folded beside her. I blush furiously seeing her hugging a plush of me. Then I saw more plushes... Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, Mira, Lisannaz Elfman, Laxus and all the members of the guild. I saw Happy (stuffed toy) on her bed  so was Rogue and Sting. What are these things? They're neatlybarrange over the table.

"She made all of those when she's bored, or when she merely misses you." I approach the table of plushes as my orbs widen seeing the picture, pictures when Fairy Tail is all together as on the painting's background was a gold Fairy Tail insignia. My heart felt heavy...

I touch the image...

They began to talk.

'Would you still consider me as a friend?'

'Of course!'

I promised her...

'Flame brain!'

'Ice block!'

My heart felt heavy.

'Ne, Ze-chan when's my birthday?' She ask looking at the mirror as she stared at the earring I gave her.

'Junuary first, cool isn't it?'

'Really?!'

'You look surprise, why?' She laugh.

'Gray ask me when I was 13 i said i didn't know... He then teased me.' She laugh. 'Then on January 1 that year he gave me a cupcake and said that January 1st would be my birthday from that day onward.'

'He gave me wristband, then this earing then a cake... I was so happy.' Her voice drop.

'I... I was so happy...' She covered her eyes with her arm as Zeref hugged her tightly. She just continued sobbing unto his arms as tears fell down her cheeks. It was painful...

I walk toward her bed and kneel down beside the bed, i held her hand gently.

Was...

I'm so sorry...

"I'm so sorry..."

Sorry will never be enough.

~~~~

Olla! I forgot to tell you that i'm writing on my phone (it's hard) so please excuse all the possible erors since i'm a lazy writer I might not edit them.

So on, ciao!

(This chapter was longer than i thought)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
75.6K 2.4K 108
A young mage who was hunted in the past for her magic, joins the Fairytail guild as a last resort to her finally finding happiness. Will Fairytail fi...
904 29 9
After playing some stupid dare game with my friends, I end up having a rather...eventful night with one of my friends. It's funny, really. After that...
5.9K 211 31
You struggle to survive on a normal basis as is, but with one demon hunting you down and another who was going to do that anyway, you dont know how y...