Girl Meets the Future

By omglucayaaa

Maya Hart has been through nothing but sorrow and misery in her life. Everything horrible happens to her mean... More

*information about the book*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
¤update¤
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
¤update¤
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
¤update¤
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
¤update¤
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
hello from a dead account :)

Chapter 23

2.3K 61 8
By omglucayaaa

(A/N pt.1: Okay sooooo, this is a first time for my story and Im writing in Shawn's POV. I love Shawn a lot and since he's staying in this story for good, I thought why not. And im not sure if I want him to move into Maya's apartment building or just LA. You guys decide. Okay, enough with my notes. Lets get into this chapter!)

*Shawn*

It was Monday morning and that meant that Angela was coming. I was nervous but at the same time, happy. I fell in love with her in High School but I didn't have the courage to make my move. And now, the universe is finally giving me an opportunity to make my move, I'm taking this chance.

Maya and I each got ready to pick her up from the airport.

"Are you ready, Shawn?" Maya asked me.

I didn't know what to say. Was I ready? I didn't even know.

"I dont know. I guess I am. I've been waiting for such a long time to see her and make her mine and finally, I got the chance"

"Well then," Maya said, grabbing my hand. "Let's go"

-

We finally arrived at the airport and we sat down and waited for her flight to land. Her flight was supposed to come at 1:15 pm and it was 1:00 when we arrived.

"So," Maya started to say. "Her flights almost here. Are you ready?"

I thought a little bit before responding. Then, i pulled out the teal box and held it tight. "Yes," I started. "I'm ready".

"How are you going to propose? Because in movies, a lot of the times, men propose with a long, sweet paragraph about how much they love their women" Maya stopped and her eyes light it like a christmas tree. "You should rant about how you felt about her when you first saw her!"

"You obviously put a lot of time into this" I laughed a little bit.

"Yeah, because that's what I want someone to do something like that for me"

"Trust me, someone will. I promise"

-

A little time went by and we finally spotted Angela. She was wearing a floral dress with some beige wedges. She had her hair curled and loose.

She walked up to us with three suitcases and her carry-on. She must've had a lot of clothes and shoes and personal things.

I walked up to her and kissed her. We shared a long, sweet moment.

Angela finally broke away and hugged me as tight as possible. "I've missed you"

"I've missed you more"

-

A/N pt.2: okay, how was this chapter? Short. I know that.. But how's the story so far? Comment!

Next chapter will be very interesting, I promise you guys that. So stay tuned and alert for Chapter 24.

Thanks for the votes and comments! I really appreciate it!

Xoxo,

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2.1K 57
I'm pretty sure you've heard of the story of a famous teen celebrity and a normal guy falling in love. Well, this is my story. Once upon a time ther...
14K 439 20
Maya Hart is best friends with Riley and Farkle, but when they start dating they become too busy for her. Feeling left out and lonely, her depression...
8.5K 214 23
Riley and Maya are best friends, until it all comes down when Riley loses her memories in a car crash. Will she remember her one and only best friend...
29.7K 865 18
Maya Hart has been inseparable from Riley Matthews for as long as she could remember. But Maya's been seeing Riley through a different eye lately. Sh...