LOVING THE RAPIST CHILD

Galing kay Zamzba1

Bright has had a great share of life and everyday for the past seven years she is constantly reminded of what... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AN
Chapters 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AN
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
AN
AN

LOVING THE RAPIST CHILD

998 24 1
Galing kay Zamzba1

Warning!!!!!!!

This book has a copyright and it belongs to this writer Adeyemi Omodunke. aka zamba1.
If you see any other story that is similar to  this it is probably copied or stolen from me.
This book is a work of my friction, imagination and hard work.
I don't tolerate any form of interpretations in another language, or change of settings.
I am a Nigerian and I love my book that way.

Now if you have any issues with my book, kindly do my a favour and just remove it from your library.

If you steal,  this book, I will find you & trust me I will.

Above all,  I hope you love this book as much as  I enjoyed it.

I don't tolerate any form of abuse or fight on this platform.
Errors should be kindly pointed out.

Enjoy!
Ps: dont forget to vote and comment! 

This book is dedicate to all ladies all over the world.
That lady that has suffered one way or the other, abuse, relationship, depression, low self esteem, raped, trapped, mocked, insulted, molested, sold into slavery and any other thing that can happen to the female race.
God loves you and you may not believe it or you may think I Dont understand what you have gone through because for real I don't.
I don't need to make sense of all what happen in these life because am not all knowing, and I dont have the "all seeing eye"
But I know a person who makes sense of it all.
Romans 8:18 " for I reckon that the sufferings of these present times are not WORTHY to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us"

God wants to give us rest..............

Enjoy the book.......

PST!!!!!!! In case you are confused its still the same book with a little editing...........
Most of the names, character, events, and everything are from the Nigerian perspective.
I have never gone out of Nigeria before so am not sure how to always write and be neutral, anyways enjoy the Nigerian mentality in these book.
Dont forget to vote please...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2K 405 18
*** Only three things are certain in life: death, injustice and love. Umma had drilled this into Amina's head from the day she was born. One couldn't...
22.9K 3.2K 23
Family may break you, but there are strangers that will walk you through the journey of healing and help you find the light. After the death of Mary'...
11.3K 1.9K 40
Three years down the line and Kendra still can't find any reason that pulled her into a marriage that was now crumbling. With every impact of Connor'...
219 43 8
Stephanie Darasimi Ajayi is a 27 year old freelance interior designer in Lagos, Nigeria. At that age, with no prospective husband, everyone starts to...