Chapter 18

She is too easy to spot, this job is like a piece of cake,  he walked over to the counter,  she must have recognised him or his face must look familiar because she gave him that face that they have met before.

"Welcome to Country Kitchen  how can we be of help today?  The lady at the cashier asked him as she flashed her imperfect white set if teeth.

Rosko glanced through the so called menu list and just ordered a plate of fried rice and chicken with salad, he needed time to observe his new assignment, lust over her alongside with a good meal. There is nothing more he could ask of.
He goes by Bade now, and he was into action.

***************************************
Something was fishy about this man, Bright was so sure while she could say that an element if her past was written all over  him, he also made her very very on edge like he was watching every step of her.

She tried to ignore the man sitting over there, he had already finished eating his meal and she purposely kept her distance by working inside rather than staying within the restaurant.
But he was still there and he sat down and was writing some stuffs and pressing his phone.

Her mind went to Ed, she has not seen him for the past three weeks and she really missed him. He said he had a new development going on and he had to get his feet on the ground, she didn't know what was going on with his life but she was almost bothered that she might be losing him.
Bright entered the locker room and picked up her phone the restaurant was a bit busy so she had the luxury of few minutes to make a phone call.
After few  rings  he picked up.

An: am sorry this chapter is too short, I just needed a closure to this chapter and I have already achieved that. It made it just like an addition.

Thanks for being with me so far, pls if you ever appreciate this book at all, don't forget to vote and comment. I will like to hear feedback!
Have a nice weekend