Chapter 5

"Who I offended I don't know, deep down through all those early years of my life, my mother's death and the new life I began to encounter.

When I started my mensuration I knew a lot was in for me. I remember that day when I suddenly felt that my body has changed and I was helpless I did not know what to do and how I saw blood discharge from my body. I was scared thought that was bleeding to death and for a while I thought maybe what killed my mother had come back to haunt me.

I did the most rational thing at that time I went to tell mistress I did not know what I was expecting definitely not sympathy but I need end someone with more experience to make sense of what was happening to me.

Immediately I did that I made the silliest mistake of my life. Mistress told me that she was going to teach me what others of my age did not know. I knew I was in for hell, but at that age I was determined and I began to bury my heart.

She made me sleep with her so called right hand man. He handled me as if I was an experiment and during the while ordeal, I lost the last of innocence that was left if me. After the whole episode I was left on the bed broken, the last straw of me was broken into pieces. Right there and then u began to see sex as just what the name sex enjoyed only. I was sore and bruised that I was almost lifeless on the bed.