Chapter 2

Bright sat down among the congregation dissolving everything in her environment. She doesn't believe that everyone needed to trust God when you can just figure out everything on your own, why disturb God who is busy doing some great big alpha thing upstairs.

For now she appreciated the song although she dint listen to the presentation from the choir or the lyrics of the song, she love the tune of the song and that was enough to soothe her troubled mind. An applaud went from the congregation as they the choir fished singing the song , and the pastor went up to the pulpit to start his sermon.

One thing Bright hates most was the fact that most sermons were always boring and makes her feel sleepy and her mind was also on Jake who was in the children session of the church with other children, she doesn't know much her son will cope with new environment because it was the first time Jake was coming to a religious gathering like these one.

" let's appreciate the choir once again" Everybody stood up and clapped while others sat down to clap and Bright was so indifferent I mean they sang well but they don't deserve all that appreciation she tought.
"praise the Lord , today's preaching is going to from mattew 6 vs 25 as read from the passage earlier, the bible passage says we should allow ourselves to worry about anything in life , not food, water, clothes, tomorrow or anything at all, Jesus went to the cross to do the worrying for us and any other ................ "

Blah blah blah was all the preacher was saying Bright's mind was on 3 things, first was that when the preaching was going to end m second was on Jide and how he was coping in his children session third was the food she was going to prepare when she got home as ridiculous as it may sound they were the essential thing she had to worry about now after all the reason was to please a good old woman who wanted her to come to he church.

Bright has learnt some few things with that she has faced on earth and that was that everyman was for himself and God is only intrested in those who congregated, and no matter what you do, as far as you make a mistake God will sure made you follow the 1st batch straight to the pit of hell.

For Pete's sake what was she even doing here? She asked herself again as her mind went to the preacher and scanned through the congregation, trying to please her neighbour was such a bad idea.

***************************************************************************

Jake stayed in the children apartment of the church and watched as children played about. They were giving colourful pencils to paint a certain bible story and they all seem excited about it well all part for him.

He doesn't even know that Daniel was a bible character, and a boy that a coat of many colours. Or the boy who killed the bear and slayed a big giant. Okay he had watched jack the giant slayer but a small boy killing, bear, lion and all made it seem like an heroic fairytale.

He really did not fit into the kind of setting the kids were way too rich for him and he was just a son of a mother with no idea who is father was. He continued to stare on his painting as he painted whatever came to his mind. Painting is not really his thing but he wanted to try the out.

"Hey, what are you painting?" A boy asked him.

Okay so there are even bullies in church also, what worse can happen anywhere? He thought to himself.

" You are not painting it well, don't you know that Joseph that a coat of many colours? You just need to paint it like these, as the boy started painting the drawing with his own crayon, and when he was done with whatever he was doing he handed the painted black and white sheet back to Jake.

Jake stared at the picture as he saw a drawing of a boy wearing a coat of multiple colour so to speak. The picture began to look realistic now. What is your name? He asked.

LOVING THE RAPIST CHILDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें