Authors Note

Humans we all promise and fail don't we? Bloody humans so weak!
I have being a coward about this book for few reasons. They deserve an happy ending and I must say, I really want it to be so happy that joy is scared of Bing so happy.
But I can't for while now, because I feel cheated that someone can go through too much and come out strong like Bright and someone can choose to love too much like Ed. Inspite of circumstances.
I heard that we can't chose whom we love, but we can chose how we Love.

I don't know but I wanted these novel happy ending to be parallel to my life.
Chessy huh? But the funny thing is that it isn't, because well this book is this book and I am me.
At times I imagine Ed and all I see is Hope.
It is like a weak point of mine, I see hope evening stupid places, I cling to that positive thing and choose to ignore the negative aspect of it. And at time like Ed we are gonna get exhausted, of loving, of trying, of choosing, of making things right, of praying even at times ( even if the Bible says we should pray without ceasing)

But I like to think that no matter how awful or depressing it might be we can write our won ticket with a go!

Carry on, and keep hoping because if we don't then what is the point of hoping before in the 1st instance!.