Chapter 14

...   I  come naturally and not caused.

Those were the words that got me going as I decided not to abort Jake.
It was a very hard decision because I left everything, mistress was nice enough to allow me leave the business without no starch.
"She is a lost cause already, her terms of service have expired and I have already have a replacement of herMistress laughed happily that day as she allowed me just to pack a few belongings with me. As I left that building and that life I found out that I was left as a shell. Over  the last twelve years I have being a prostitute all I had to show for it was just a bag, a small phone and few money that I saved in the bank account.

After few months I got a shallow apartment and started lookin for a job before I got the job as a cleaner in an hotel. I wanted to die most times.

Most days when am asked to bring something or bring my husband and I have to tell them with eyes full of shame that am a single mother.

Other days that I will wake up in the midnight and have a fist of throw ups and would have a crave or the other but there was no money.

Food was hard to get because I was saving for my child. I had to stay strong during the pregnancy.
I skipped a lot of medicines and even appointment because I couldn't even afford them. The little food I kept in my stomach was thrown up, I was big ,ugly and undesirable.