Chapters 11

"Mom I have told you a thousand time that when am ready I will tell you, don't start all this lecture on me"

"I know mum,me we had a thing when I was young, I was in secondary school then now, and you can't use that to judge how feel"

"Am coming home next weekend and we will discuss about it

Enough of me, how is Dad's campaign ?is it going on well?"

"I know I have not being active at home, but I have a life of my own.
No I wish him well and pray he wins but I can't stay in his shadow any longer, I have to make a name for myself also. Okay , okay I have heard you ma"

"Extend my greeting to him, I will visit home for the weekend."

Ed relaxed on his chair, he was due for another lecture in 15 minutes time but,  his mom won't just leave him alone.

They are always bugging him to get married and his mom is not relenting.

His younger sister gave birth six months ago, it was her second  birth and that shows that he wasn't getting any younger.

He knew that his mom is trying to pair him with their family friend Ayomide.

He had a thing for her at a time but right now he couldn't just act based on flirty feelings.
He wanted his feelings to be based on what is constant and what he is absolutely convicted of, something he wanted to be sure of. Not a fling.

Ayomide is a good lady he didn't just know why he couldn't notice her , not that he didn't but not in that way that would lead to a serious relationship that his mother has pictured for his first son, he couldn't even imagine a  marriage with her.

Ha ha, another reason is because he hated lousy relationships and if he dated her his relationship would he lousy and that was one thing he was trying to avoid.

His father is  the  owner of Man kind and  Co plc , it  started as an Audit firm and  now it has over 12 branches in Nigeria two in  Lagos and Abuja  with the head office in Ibadan. He is currently contesting for minsterial position in the Nigerian National Assembly and Ayomide's father has always being his or political friend and was the ready to sponsor his dad as  far as dreaming to be in a minister  of Agriculture is concerned. They are both in PDP (people's democratic party) and while his father was contesting for minster of agriculture his friend was going for Health.

Ayomide's father was the former deputy governor for Oyo state and now going for the ministerial post.

As much as possible he is trying to avoid the lousy life of being in magazines and tabloids, and he has done a good job so far. His sister has not being able to handle that well, you know ladies love attention.

He checked his George Klein wrist watch and saw that he was already 5 minutes behind schedule.

He picked his lecture note, sinking into his solitude on lousy life.

******************************************

Instance when alphabet looks like crawling jargon and all what you see seem to fade away and come back again.

Or an instance when you spell your name with flat confidence only for you to be crashed again in the mud.

That was the life Jake was going through in school and he wanted out of it so bad.
He knew that he had to buckle up in his academics or he was going to cost his mom an extra money for the same class the next academic session, diced with double layers of mockery and depression as dessert.

He couldn't just afford to get his mother that kind of pain. Say he is too young to think that way, maybe maybe not, but he wasn't given up without a fight.

He needed help but help wouldn't just come to him if he dint play his part of finding help after all he was already offered help. If it involve his mom not spending money for the same class or not being made jest of, he was ready to look for that help.

He had to meet his mom's counsellor after all he was willing to teach him the other day, and improve on his spellings and alphabet.

****************************************
It was another hectic Saturday, student's exams were coming in the harder they may seem to be and he was busy cracking his brains to compose an ACCA/ICAN standard question based on IFRS ( International Financial Reporting Standards)

It was an hell of a topic and he understood the nature of the work, it was boring, bulky and voluminous. But he had to give it what it takes. He suddenly  he began to regret while he went for the he seminar at that time.

The department was the ready  to drain him as far as IFRS is concerned. He needed a break from this work. He dropped his pen and took the plate that was earlier filled with groundnuts and the glass that was filled with an orange juice to his kitchen.

He needed a distraction, but he knew himself more than that he wasn't ready to entertain that thought that was always creeping in a corner of his Heart or that name that became constant in his payers or the seven year old boy that kept creeping into his mind.

******************************************

Am so sorry his chapters is crap, because that is just the word I have for it.
Am in camp right now and life here is close to that of the Nigerian Military and am complaining.

No network form my service provider, and all other ish. Am just in the socials right now and it so lousy.

You know that feeling you get when you're in a club and you just sit at the bar and pick up your phone and start typing, your mind is in your book but your body is in the club , you are trying desperately to concentrate but the background wont just coperate .Not because you wanna go but you have no choice.

If you understand how I feel then hurray!!!!!

How are you guyz? Missed me
So am saying again and again...
Dont forget to vote and comment, at least it means that it not just me that is writing.

Yes am not happy, my page is so dull and even if I may be dull, I need encouragement that at leas I am not writing a whole jargon, not that I am not confident of my work but its too dull and I need fun.........that's d point of this AN anyways ....

New year, new resolution, I promise to update as frequent as possible and do my part......
Happy new year, I hope for a more interactive page, wall and making more friends here, if youvguyz Dont know this APP is like a perfect solitude when I can enjoy myself and at the same time be myself and do my own thing......

Thanks........

So vote and comment thanks.......