Markiplier x Jacksepticeye ~L...

By ixCurses_

Jacksepticeye X Markiplier fanfic. (Septiplier) MATURE CONTENT: Swearing and sexual content. (RIGHT AT THE BE... More

Hidden Feelings
Does he...or does he not?
First time for everything~
Wish you didn't have to go..
Tiny Box Tim
All yours, All mine
You is all that matters
It only matters what you think
Don't forget...Okay..?
If only I could
Please Read !~
Hey Ma!...MA!
Lost Time
Ready For Us
Family Counts
You and Me...Let's Just Chill
Let's..uhm...Settle Down..?
Date Night
My Burning Love
The Dream I Don't Want
Ya Don't Need Legs
Happy Is What I Am With You
How About Tomorrow?
Insomnia
Chica Bika
Wedding Planner
Broken Bells
I'm Sorry
I Do (Alternate Ending)
Quick Update
Take Me To Paradise (Alternate Ending pt.2)
If you're reading this-

Wait....Yes?!

13.2K 298 635
By ixCurses_

This is for you guys..<3 WARNING: you might cry.. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV

"Mark..it's been weeks..I can't imagine how he must feel right now..and you haven't even texted him?"

"I have! He just never answers me...Wade, what do I do?"

Usually Mark wasn't the one asking for advice..but PAx was next weekend, and none of them have heard anything from Jack. It's like he had disappeared..

"Mark..call him.."

"Call him?"

"If I was in his shoes..I would want the most important person my life to talk to me..Mark, you don't realize what this has done to him.."

Mark had been avoiding this...but he knew it would have come up eventually, and he figured now was better than later. He didn't want to know what happened..he didn't want to know all the things that had happened between him and Jack. He didn't want to know why his best friend suddenly became his boyfriend...Why? Because it scared him..

"Wade...tell me what happened.." Mark whispered.

"Are you sure you can handle it..?"

"Yes, just tell me. It's already driving me crazy that I can't remember it myself..tell me everything."

"Alright.." Wade took a deep breath.."Jack flew down to LA after Indy-Pop Con to see you..that reason I don't know, you'd have to ask Jack...but he flew down to see you and you guys stayed with each other for a few days until Jack had to go back to Ireland..I don't know all the details..but you two confessed to each other.."

"We did..?"

"Mark, after he left you actually called me and asked for advice on what to do. You told me you had a crush on someone, but it wasn't hard to figure out who you were talking about. It's not hard to notice the way you act around him..and Bob and I were beginning to suspect it anyway. Mark, you sounded like a little school girl..you were just so happy that he had returned your feelings..You were so excited, and you asked me if the trip to Ireland was worth it..and hell yeah it was. A few weeks later, you flew out to Ireland...and that's all I know. That's why you were in Ireland...you were there to see Jack! Because you missed him! Because he was your boyfriend!"

"Wade..I-...I just don't understand..this is making my head hurt.."

"Mark...read your texts, call him...watch the video."

"Video?"

"Oh geez Mark...it's on his channel. Watch it okay? I gotta go..I'll talk to you later. Good luck buddy."

Wade hung up..and Mark tossed his phone onto his desk, leaning back in his chair. He didn't remember a video..but he figured he was about to find out. He opened his browser and found his way to Jack's channel..and sure enough..a few videos down the page, was one called 'SEPTIPLIER AWAY'..and a thumbnail of him and Jack holding hands...

..He clicked on it..

~

'WA-PSSH!'

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye, and, if you're not already freaking out, you can see I have a very special guest here with me today...say hi Mark"

"Hey guys, my name is Markiplier, and I bet you're wondering why the hell I'm here." Mark smiled and waved to the camera.

"Yeah, we're all wondering that, leave!" Jack teased, pointing toward his door.

"Fine!" Mark acted as if he was going to stop off grumpily, but smiled knowing Jack was teasing him.

"I'm kidding! Sit down ya smelly" He laughed, his loud voice filling the room. "Anyway, to answer all you guy's questions on why Mark is here all the way from LA to visit little ole Jackaboy in Ireland, is actually a very long story.."

"Oh where to begin.." Mark said, moving in his seat.

...a moment of hesitation before continuing on.

"Well..I guess we could start with Indie pop-con.." Mark started.

"Or we could just start with this.."

Mark froze in his seat as he watched Jack lean over and kiss him...on youtube! On his channel..! He actually kissed Jack...on this lips! Mark watched himself in astonishment..

"S-Sean!" Mark said, pulling away, his face completely red.

"Weird huh? He calls me Sean" Jack said, turning back to the camera, smiling from ear to ear.

~

Mark paused the video...

"Oh God...look how happy he is..." Mark covered his face with his hands.. "Dammit, look how happy I am.."

(x)

Mark and Jack's POV

PAX Prime 2015..the Markiplier and Friends panel..

Bob..Wade...Mark..and Jack.

Thousands of people have come from all over..just to see them. But, there was one person in mind that he didn't think he was ready to see.

It had been weeks...and he thought he was ready...but when he set foot in Seattle..he wished he hadn't left Ireland..

He hadn't seen, spoken to, or even mentioned Mark..but now that he was here...Mark was all that he could think about..and it was killing him.

It took everything he had to put down that knife..a concerned phone call from his older brother is what held him together. Jack spent those weeks spending time with his family...they were all devastated to hear the news, especially since they saw him so happy with Mark..but Jack's parents worried the most..They had never seen their son so heartbroken..run down...tired..and just..empty..

But Jack was strong..and he'd put on a smile, he wouldn't let anyone think he was hurting..he'd try his best to keep it to himself...not make it awkward for Mark..pretend like none of it had ever happened, and just stay friends. The way it should be.

He had just finished meeting Felix for the first time, and they were all going to go get lunch before the panel..but Jack couldn't decide if he should go or not..

"You sure you don't want to come? We are going to get sushi." Felix said, a bit of concern on his face..he already knew the damage between him and Mark, and he understood why he didn't want to come with them.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, go on ahead without me."

"Okay man, I'll save you some of dead fish." He laughed, and Jack watched him as he walked away.

Jack decided to spend the time in between cheering himself up.He surrounded himself with his fans..taking pictures, signing, receiving tons of letters and gifts..clearing his head.He was starting to feel like himself again..if one thing could make him happy, it was his fans.

But, Time went by too quickly..as he was called backstage to the Markiplier and Friends panel..

~

Music started to play..

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen,.."

The crowd cheered in excitement..

"Yes, whoo indeed, are you ready for the most non-professional panel you've ever been to in your life?"

Mark's deep voice echoed through the room..

It wasn't the thousands of people there that was making him nervous...just..one..

"Well, introducing..all the way from Dublin Ohio..right? Yeah, Dublin Ohio...BOOOOOOOOB!"

Bob ran onto the stage, waving and smiling to everyone..

"And introducing.." Mark's voice continued.. " Straight from...where?..Milfred Ohio..the tall goofy guy..the thunder from up under..WAAADDDDE!!"

Wade joined his friend on stage, hugging him tight.

"And finally...last, but maybe not least, definitely not the shortest of the bunch by a huge margin..the greatest man to ever to do a VO in the most not correct way ever, with his hands cupped over his mouth...MEEEEEE!!"

Mark waddled onto the stage, joining his two best friends, high fiving them with his forehead. He didn't exactly know what he was doing..but he was trying to be funny to distract himself from the sickening nervousness that was bubbling inside his gut...because now he had to introduce the last member of the group..and he hoped that Jack was still Jack...and this wouldn't be too awkward. He hadn't seen him all day...Felix said he wasn't in the mood for sushi...Mark figured he just wasn't in the mood for anything...he was terrified..but he couldn't understand why..

"And, wait..we might have one more person joining us today..straight from Dublin Ireland...No? Oh...straight from somewhere in Ireland..where there's more sheep than there are people.........Jacksepticeeeeyyyyyyye!"

It took a little bit of courage to get his name out...

Jack ran onto stage, pausing to dance, then high fiving his friends Bob and Wade, but turned around when Mark tried to five him with his face...and took his place other the other side of the stage, farthest from Mark.

Together again...

Jack thought he might throw up...

Mark thought he might pass out...

But they continued like it was nothing..

"Hello!"

"Hello.."

They waved.

"There is a lot of people here.."

"Well, welcome to the first year anniversary of the panel for Markiplier and friends.."

The group of men started the panel, goofing around and looking up at themselves in the camera, Mark wondering why his name was not above him on the screen. The night was going to consist of a Q&A...while also answering tweets with the hashtag..#Peehype. Although, the fears began to wash away as the crowd cheered for their goofiness, and Mark's gross thing he does with his feet.

Mark began to answer questions..passing the question then onto his friends. Some were general..some were funny, and some of them personal..

Jack was doing a lot better than he thought he would...but he stayed quiet through most of the panel..giving short and unsure answers..keeping his distance, keeping the attention off of his obvious uncomfortableness..

"What are your favorite things about each other?"

A round of laughter was shared as each of them answered this question..saying that they loved to act stupid around each other and their friendship has always been the same...Wade started the motion as he laid his head on Bob's shoulder, then Jack scooted in, joining the sudden hug. All three men then stared at Mark, waiting for him to join.

Out of instinct...Jack grabbed Mark by the shirt and pulled him close, closing the gap...

Jack's heart began to thump furiously as he felt Mark's touch once again..and it was like he couldn't stop it...he almost didn't want to stop it...Mark was doing things to him again, and it just made him sick to his stomach that he couldn't just reach out and hold him...

It was like they had switched places...

Jack was the one with the crush..hiding his feelings..while Mark was completely oblivious..

Jack's comfort zone began to lower as he got back into the usual routine of shenanigans that happened between the four of them...he figured he could live with this...being Mark's friend was better than cutting him out all together..

The panel continued with questions, laughter, and randomness, until one question in particular made Mark have a sudden urge to touch Jack..he was supposed to do an impression of all of his friends..but when Jack began to tease him, he ran over to him without thinking, making kissing noises at him, and throwing baby punches, until he pulled him into an awkward hug.

He's just doing that to be funny right..? He's not actually hugging me..it's just a joke..Mark is a big goof ball...r-right? Jack thought to himself..trying to hide the blush that had seeped across his face.

After some dancing, and laughing about...Mark turned onto a more serious note.

"That reminds me..is there anyone who needs to ask a serious life changing question to another person..?" He said, gesturing down on his knee.

Jack looked over at the monitor...wait, he's not talking about that right..?

Jack wished that they could skip this question..he figured not everyone had accepted their breakup...he wasn't sure if he had either..

Mark just wanted to get this question out of the way, purposing at one of his panels just happened to be a thing, and he wanted to make sure that it was said. In fact, there was a couple who joined them onstage, and Mark felt his smile grow wider as the girl said yes, and then was helped off the stage.

"Oh,wait, I thought you were referring to this question, this has been on the screen the whole time." Bob said, pointing to the monitor.

"Oh.." Mark looked at the screen..his eyes lowered as he read over the words again and again. He fell silent for a moment..staring at nothing, gazing down at the screen. He felt something.....'click'...

"Jack, do you have a proposal speech prepared for Mark? Heart, heart, heart." Bob said softly..

The crowed cheered..as well as they stayed quiet..everyone knew..and everyone's eyes were on Jack..

He swallowed hard...his heart pounding in his chest..this was just for fun right? He'd play along..not like Mark would remember anyways..

Jack walked over to him, and Mark turned to face him...He got down on one knee..held out his hands in the shape of a box, and tried to hold back tears as he looked up into the face of the love of his life...and wished that this could be real..

"M-Mark.." His voice cracked, trying to remain calm..

The crowd started to cheer and chant, they wanted this as badly as Jack did. They began to chant the word..: "Re.mem.ber! Re.mem.ber! Re.mem.ber!" As they clapped along, even Bob and Wade joined in on the chant.

.. It was like the whole room had disappeared..and they were back in the airport, sharing that hug...back in Mark's apartment, sharing their first kiss..back in Jack's home, sharing their first 'I love you's..'...back in Jack's bedroom, sharing their first time with each other...

Re..mem..ber...

"Mark, will you...m-marry me..?" Jack asked, on the verge of breaking down, and running off stage..this was painful enough..and he forced himself to look up at Mark, who's next actions surprised the whole auditorium..

Mark bent down..

Pushing the younger man's hands out of the way, to squat in front of him..

He Cupped Jack's cheek in his hand..

Smiled at the adorable look of astonishment on the Irishman's face..

Nodded..

Leaned in closer..

Then whispered the words..: "I remember.."..before pressing his lips against Jack's..almost making him fall over..

The room exploded with applause! Bob and Wade yelled in excitement!

And Jack..?

He just kissed Mark..and Mark just kissed him.

After a moment, Mark pulled away and waited for Jack's reaction.

"Y-You...You remember?!" He squealed.

"Yes, I remember everything.." Mark smiled.. "I love you Sean.."

The crowd boomed with a loud "Awwwww!" as tears began to stream down Jack's face..

"I-I love you too M-Markimoo..!" He cried, collapsing into Mark's arms, finally feeling whole again...finally feeling like himself...finally feeling full..

"Wait, Mark, what's your answer?" Wade asked, bursting with happiness.

Jack lifted his head, he didn't think he could get any happier..until..

"Yes..I will marry you Sean.." Mark said...and the two men just collapsed into a hug on the stage floor.

(x)

~~~~~

AHHHHHHH *dies* XD hope you enjoyed this one! Update soon! <3

~PCP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 3 26
septiplier fanfic
1.3K 20 47
45 Days (Septiplier Chat Story; Day Series #1) What will you do if someone message you? Will you freak out? Or, message him/her back? That's what hap...
627K 27.3K 96
A series of oneshots that express the love Jack and Mark share. Join us along this journey and watch these two goobers as they explore many prompts a...
210K 9.4K 60
Septiplier AU A message to the wrong username leads to romance. --- This story will contain strong language, as well as mentions of suicide and vivi...