Rise of the Guardian and Prot...

Zella40Sacy által

This time, Merida and Rapunzel are stepsisters. Nevertheless, they love each other. Both of them haven't expe... Több

The Sisterhood
Our Only Desire: Friends
The Decision
A Mysterious Tower
The Stranger
Acquainted with the Winter Spirit
Imma Get Myself Out of Berk
Out Into the Open Air
Bumped by Accident
Heal what has been hurt
Came out of nowhere
Collapsed at the moment
She's hearing voices
Cheeks Reddened
The Guardians in their Own Perspectives
Black Sand and the Dark Voice
ARGUMENT during the Rescue?
Start Over Again
Concealed Cooperation
First: Secret Preparation and Second: Breakfast
The Birth of the Big Four
The Two Friends Falling Apart
Renewed Friendships
Combine Forces for Revenge
2 GIRLS TALKING ABOUT 2 BOYS
Rapunzel's birthday: PART 1
Rapunzel's Birthday: PART TWO
Arrival of the Great Distress
Wretched, Caged, First Revealed Secret
What happens NOW?
The Daughter Arises
Escaped From the Firegirl
Something's Just Wrong
Girl in Black Dress
The Lost Princess
Could Not Forgive
Burnt Home
Alliance
The Final Battle Begins
Pitch's Undoing
Don't Just Stand There, Help.

The New Recruits

1.2K 29 17
Zella40Sacy által

Chapter 13

~Jack P.O.V. ~

Hic and Punzie went away and so Bunny and I went to the meeting hall. We waited there for the others. I sat down the couch and sighed.

“So new friends huh?” Bunny eyed me.

“Huh?” I raised my eyebrow. “Oh. Uhm, I just met them today.” I smiled. “I can’t believe they can actually see me. I’ve lost all hope of not having any other friends.” I sighed again.

“Say no more mate. I don’t wanna see you all teary. Let’s change the topic. What’s with that fiery red hair girl?”

“Ha! Merida? She’s always like that. I have no idea why. I’m feeling we won’t get pretty much along.” I replied.

“Hmm.. Me too. She’s somewhat very intimidating.” Bunny laughed. “If you’re ice, then she’s fire because she’s always heated up. xD” He laughed again. What’s with Bunny this time? He’s so.. JAUNTY today. Hmm?

“What did you ate today Bunny? Coz’ you’re getting weird. You’re suddenly so happy! You’re not like that at all, you used to be...... grumpy.” I said.

“Being happy is weird?” He asked jerkingly.-_-

“I didn’t say that. I’m just not used that you’re jolly. What is it that you’re like a happy jumping rabbit?”

Bunny sighed. “Can’t tell you mate.” He stared smiling at a far distance in the hall. I guess he was thinkin’. Awkward. Males only become like this when they’re--  WOAH!! No way! Bunny’s… :D

“Who is she?” I asked him.

“Huh?” Bunny lifted an eyebrow. I laughed. xD

“Dude! I’m not stupid! I know you’re in love!” Bunny blushed! Haha! I knew it! “Who is she Bunny! Tell me!”

“Screw it Frost! I’ll never tell you! I can’t trust you with anything!”

“You can trust me this time.” I said.

“Nope!” He popped the letter p. Argh! -_-

“Oh come on!” The hall became silent for awhile. Then I had an idea how to know that dream girl. “Aha! Let’s play a guessing game! I’ll guess who that girl is. And if I’ll predict who, then I promise I won’t tell anyone. Even North.”

“Nah. North knows.” Bunny gasped. “I never said that!” I laughed so hard. I swear if I’d find out who, I’d prank him and that girl. Haha!! xD

“Don’t worry Bunny! I won’t ask him. I’ll ask personally from you!” Bunny rolled his eyes. Now who’s the lucky girl? I don’t know any girl who’s close to Bunny. The only girl I knew is.. Sophie and Tooth! Tooth is the only girl with the right age.. Hmm?

“Is she Tooth?” I asked Bunny. Bunny was so silent and then his cheeks glow red. SUPER RED! xD Haha!

“Aha! It is Tooth!” I shouted.

“Shush! Someone might hear you!” Bunny scolded me. Oh this ought to be good. xD

“Yes, it’s her. So what?”

“You’re happy because you get to see her again, aren’t you?” I giggled.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Since when did you like her?”

“As long as I can remember mate.” Bunny smiled. “Look Frost, if I’d find out that you told someone else, I’d throw my boomerang at you and swear I’ll make revenge.”

“I promise I won't Bunny.” I smiled then North arrived with the rest of the guardians.

“Promise you won't what Jack?” Tooth asked curiously. I smirked then glanced at Bunny who’s pretending to look around the hall. Haha..xD

"Nothing important Tooth, really." I said. But Tooth was doubting.

"Good thing you've arrive early! Manny has something very important to say. I can feel it!" North said. It better not come from his belly..-_-

"Oh Crikey! Please don't tell me it's from your belly." Bunny crossed his arms at his chest. I smirked. We had the same idea.

"What can I say? My belly's always right." North smiled. Bunny just rolled his eyes. I can see MiM's moonlight is moving towards the globe. Yeah, I call him MiM.. North and the rest of the guardians call him Manny. MiM means Man in Moon. I just like calling him that because it's much shorter than Manny. xD

"Uh, guys, MiM's here." They all looked up and nodded.

"Manny! What's the news?" North asked. MiM placed his light on the floor and formed an image. Pitch. And a WOMAN? I don't know who it was.

"Pitch's back?" Tooth gasped.

"With an ally?" Bunny turned to North.

"I'm afraid so." North replied with a worried face. Sandy formed some images above his head. I still don't know how to read them so Tooth translated it for the rest of us.

"Sandy asks, 'Didn't we just defeated him last time?' " Tooth said to North.

We all looked up at MiM. Then he removed Pitch's image on the floor leaving the WOMAN behind.

"I don't get it." I said. I'm confused about this LADY! >.<

"Manny says that this woman helped him resurrect. I'm guessing, it's a witch."

"You think so?" Bunny asked.

"I can feel it in my-" I interrupted North. I hate it when he mentions about his belly. It just makes me LOL.. xD

"Alright. Alright. You feel it in your belly." I said.

North rolled his eyes then turned to MiM. "What should we do now Manny?"

Then MiM's moonlight passed through me and into a specific place on the floor. Something elevated out from the ground. O.O I didn't know we have floors like that. (A/N: remember Jack wasn't there with the guardians when Man in Moon chose Jack to be one of them, so he didn't have an idea about the moon crystal ^_^)

A blue crystal came out. It was shining so bright that I hardly opened my eyes.

"Okay, somebody explain this incident for me." I said.

"Manny's chosen new recruits!" Tooth exclaimed.

"What? Another Guardians?" Bunny asked.

"Nope. Protectors." North said. Sandy formed a 'question mark' above his head. Okay, that was the only thing I had ever understood from Sandy. xD

"Yeah. What are Protectors? Aren't they just the same as Guardians?" I asked confusingly with my face like this o.O.

"Protectors have only slight difference from Guardians. They do also protect children and they also have the ability to help us defeat evil. Only that, Guardians are in the higher rank. Protectors might have an ability to fight. But they don't have any special ability like you controling winter, Bunny hiding eggs everywhere in a single day, Tooth collecting teeth and Sandy sending pleasant dreams every night 24/7, and me giving toys all over the world in a single night, unless they're born with it or discover them." North answered.

"They can also become Guardians?" Tooth asked.

"Yes. When they're reincarnated." North said. What?

"So they have to be dead before becoming a guardian? Like me?"

"Yeah. And they have to die with something they have died for."

"That's ridiculous and unfair!" I said loudly.

"Well, life's really unfair for sometime mate." Bunny said and tried to calm me. I can't believe this. These people are going to be so sorry. I sighed.

"How many are they?" I faced MiM. The blue crystal splitted into three. Sandy raised his three fingers from his right hand telling us that there are three protectors.

"Who are they?" Bunny asked. MiM made the crystals united once again and three images of three people was shown. I really can't see it clearly because it was so bright. I focused my eyes on it when I figured out who they were!

"You've gotta be kidding me!" I gasped!

"Her!?" Bunny complained.

"You two know them?" North asked.

"What!!??" I heard a male and female familiar voices. Hiccup and Merida. But they weren't around. I guess they were hiding. Their voices echoed the whole area. I tried to gain the attention of North, Tooth, and Sandy's attention to me to prevent them from asking me whom the noice was.

"Guys, this is IMPOSSIBLE!" I said.

"Well, nothing's impossible for Manny." Tooth said.

"But- I can't- They'd- They'd-" I can't spit the word SUFFER out since Merida and Hiccup were around hiding. I sighed. "I won't let that happen!"

"Why not? Do you even know them?" North asked.

"We do." Bunny said.

"I just met them today!" I told North.

"Good! Then pick them up!" North went away.

"Actually they're here." I said.

"Huh?" North turned back at Bunny and me. "In my workshop? Without my permission!?"

"Well, it's Christmas. I just thought we should be hospitable to them because one of them whitted out. They're in a guest room." I said in a lower voice.

North was silent and the rest of them stared at me.

"What did I do now?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to get them?" Tooth asked.

"I don't think I need to do that since they're already here, and they saw the whole thingy.." I gestured at the blue crystal with the images.

"And we heard everything!" I heard Punzie's voice. We looked to where the voice was and saw the three of them slowly coming out from the edge of the wall.

They're faces were all mixed up! Punzie was O.O. Merida was -_-. Hiccup was o.O. I don't know what reaction I'd give in!

"You don't have to explain everything." Merida said crossing her arms and eyed me. Sheesh! She should be thankful that we gave her a room to rest. Why were they hiding out there anyway? o.O Were they sneaking?? Hmm? I shrugged at the thought.

||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||_||

JAJAJAJAJAJA!! Another chappy for all my readers!!!!

I'm so happy to know that we currently have 827 reads and 55 votes... LUV YA ALL SO MUCH!!! :*

I can't believe that you're all reading this.... Yeah, I know all the events in all chapters just happened in a single day. I have a numerous lines coming out of my head everytime I make a chapter. That's why it took so many chapters... xDD I have a wild and crazy mind.. :D

I'm making a draft for the book 2 on a secret notebook. I'll just have to edit, encode, and publish it when it's all done... xD

Keep reading, dedications are for those who'll vote... Comment about these chapters please... This is just a suggestion.. ^__^ SO BYE!!

 >>>Zella40Sacy<<<

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

497K 28K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
872K 30.1K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
23.9K 396 13
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
42.4K 1K 168
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...