Rise of the Guardian and Prot...

By Zella40Sacy

This time, Merida and Rapunzel are stepsisters. Nevertheless, they love each other. Both of them haven't expe... More

The Sisterhood
Our Only Desire: Friends
The Decision
A Mysterious Tower
The Stranger
Acquainted with the Winter Spirit
Imma Get Myself Out of Berk
Out Into the Open Air
Heal what has been hurt
Came out of nowhere
Collapsed at the moment
The New Recruits
She's hearing voices
Cheeks Reddened
The Guardians in their Own Perspectives
Black Sand and the Dark Voice
ARGUMENT during the Rescue?
Start Over Again
Concealed Cooperation
First: Secret Preparation and Second: Breakfast
The Birth of the Big Four
The Two Friends Falling Apart
Renewed Friendships
Combine Forces for Revenge
2 GIRLS TALKING ABOUT 2 BOYS
Rapunzel's birthday: PART 1
Rapunzel's Birthday: PART TWO
Arrival of the Great Distress
Wretched, Caged, First Revealed Secret
What happens NOW?
The Daughter Arises
Escaped From the Firegirl
Something's Just Wrong
Girl in Black Dress
The Lost Princess
Could Not Forgive
Burnt Home
Alliance
The Final Battle Begins
Pitch's Undoing
Don't Just Stand There, Help.

Bumped by Accident

1.3K 32 6
By Zella40Sacy

Chapter 9

~Hiccup P.O.V. ~

I am still riding on Toothless’ back. I looked up in the sky and found the sun at the west. It’s already afternoon! Yet we didn’t even had our breakfast and lunch! I looked down and saw a forest. Where on earth are we?? O_O

“Toothless, what is this place?” I asked Toothless as if he could even answer. I heard Toothless moaned.

“What? Just asking... I wasn’t expecting for an answer.” Toothless shook his head and I was like ‘what do you mean?’. Then I just heard another moan. But it was not Toothless. I guess it was his stomach.

“Oh yeah. Sorry bud. I forgot you’re hungry.” Then I just heard my stomach grumbled. “Well what do you know?I guess I am too.” He didn’t mind me. He just focused in heading south as I have instructed him.

“Lower down Toothless. We need to get ourselves some food. ” Toothless hovered few meters above the trees just enough for us to find a freshwater.

As we searched the forest, something or someone caught my attention. I saw a boy. And not just any boy.. He’s a FLYING BOY!! O.O But he has no wings... He just flew up in the air! He was wearing something blue. I can’t really identify his clothes because he was too far. And he is carrying two girls with him. One is wearing pink dress and has a very, very, very long GOLDEN HAIIIR…. It literally touched the surface even though they were flying from above. The other girl is wearing green dress. She has a red-orange hair. Unlike the other girl whose hair is very straight and very long, this one has a curly hair and it reaches only to her waistline.

 “Toothless. You see those three kids?” Toothless lifted his head to the direction where I pointed the three fellas. “Why don’t we try asking them where we can find some fish?” Toothless nodded. “But be calm bud. We don’t wanna startle them and fly away.” He nodded again. “Okay, get going bud!”

We went towards the youngsters when I accidentally loosed control of the saddle. “Oh no. Aaah!” I accidentally turned Toothless’ replica tail to the left direction when I exactly needed it to the right causing us to fly in the air stupidly and crazily towards them. “Oh no. No. No. No.” I said to myself and Toothless. We bumped the blue boy by accident…

“Hey! What the-” I looked back and saw the boy got surprised. I guess they didn’t saw me on Toothless. What they only saw was that a huge Night Fury.

“Is that a--” I heard one of the girls shouted.

“Yes it is! Shoot it!”

What? Shoot us? Why are people so against dragons? They’re harmless. Of course IF they don’t harm them as well.

“Toothless, let’s get outta here!” I shouted enough only for Toothless to hear. But before we could escape, an arrow hit Toothless’ tail. Not it’s replica but his real tail. With his tail hurt, we crashed into the trees.

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ooh! Ow!” I got hit by several branches thanks to those KIDS!! >.<

‘Are they crazy? We didn’t even shot fire at them!’ I said to myself. I was mad because now Toothles is hurt. Now, it would be very hard for him to fly. 

“I’m so sorry bud. I guess you have to stay here while I’ll look for food. Keep yourself hidden from people around here okay?” Toothless nodded then I jumped down from him and headed to the trees where we crashed.

“Oh it's nothing.” I heard a voice of a girl.

“Who could that be?” I slowly crept into the bushes but then I stepped to one of the branches and it broke. The sound was probably heard by her or if she had friends with her then all of them would hear it. Nice move Hiccup. : /

~Rapunzel P.O.V.~

Merida shot one of her arrows at the black creature and it hit on its tail. At least I thought it's the creatures tail. I don’t know what the black creature was. I bet Jack knew and so as Merida. The creature fell down and crashed into the trees. We stopped in midair like we were just floating.

“What on earth was that?” I asked them.

“It was a Night Fury.” Jack said.

“Oh.” I have no idea what it was. “What the hell is a Night Fury?” I asked suspiciously.

“It’s a dragon Rapunzel.” Merida answered. I got stressed because I still don’t know what a dragon is. Argh!! >.<

“A dragon?”

“Don’t tell me you don’t know what a dragon is Punzie.” Jack said.

“Okay. Then I won’t tell you.” Sheesh. Now they’re leaving me hanging of what this creature is. -_-

“Let’s check on that beast then.” Merida demanded. Oh! So a dragon’s a beast. Question just answered! ^_^

"Okay." Jack said while geting ourselves down. When we touched the surface, Jack lets go of us.

"Search the area guys." Merida demanded.

“Since when did YOU become the leader?” Jack asked angrily. Not again. What’s up with this two? “I don’t even think you know much of this FOREST.” Jack exclaimed.

“Alright then! You rule gummy!” Merida crossed her arms at her chest. Oh no. How long will this last? :/

“Okay. Let’s head to where it crashed.” He instructed us.

"Oh! You mean to those trees?" I pointed out to the straight fallen tress.

"Excellent Punzie! You're a quick spotter." He smiled at me.

"Oh," I chuckled. "It's nothing."

We came close to those trees then we saw the bushes move and heard something like a broken branch?..

"Ok. Nobody panic. It might be just a little rabbit or something." Merida said.

"Oh yeah? Well what if I'll tell you that bunnies and rabbits only come out from a hole?" Jack said. Hole? What does he mean?

"What do you mean Jack?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"Nah.. You'll be more confused." He declined.

"Oh well then, I'm now confused." I said. Then the bushes moved again.

"Hey you! Don't come any closer!" I shouted with courage. I'm not scared though. "We're armed! My sister's got her bow, he has his uhmm... stick..  And I.. uhh.. I've got my... my FRYING PAN! And uhh... I'm not afraid to use it! This weapon of mine is deadly! It literally knocked out one guy this very day!"

"I've just got three things to say. Two for you Punzie and one for that guy or thing behind the bush." Jack said. "One, dude she's right! It's freakingly deadly! Two, it's not a stick. It's a staff. And three, "HE" has a name you know..." I know he was talking about him. Whatever. We're too busy for that. -_-

"Not now Jack. We're in a middle of something. And that includes you." I said. Then he stopped complaining.

"Show up you coward! Or else I'm gonna shoot you!!" Merida just got impatient.

"Okay! Okay! Don't shoot! I'm just an innocent traveller!" A guy went out  of the bushes. He is wearing dark green pants, a green tunic that reaches to his mid-thigh, a brown belt, a brown vest-like fur coat, and boots. He has a brunette hair and he's skinny too... Are all boys skinny?? Cause Jack is, and so is this guy... Nah.. Don't think so... Good thing he's harmless. Whew! ^_^ "

==================================

Thanks for reading my story, guys! Even if it's boring.. Now we've reached a mountain peak reads!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF THOSE WHO WERE READING THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I've got so many ideas for the book... I'm even thinking of having Book Two, Three, and Four because my mind is completely full of plans... hahaha... NOT SURE THOUGH>>>> Maybe I WILL... xDD hahahahaha... SILLY ME!

I'll update soon...!! Keep voting for free dedications...! Comment and share if you want.... Follow me if you really love RotBTD.... ^_____^"  I'll follow ya back! ;DD That's a promise.... :D

>>>Zella40Sacy<<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 3K 17
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
25.3K 50 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
166K 10.4K 47
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
1.4M 99.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...