Love for Mr.Mafia

By gemsb12

#16(Romance)on (4/7/2016) He was not supposed to fall in love. He was not supposed to get distracted fro... More

Mundane life
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Untitled Part 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter-23
CHAPTER 24
chapter 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32 part-2
Chapter 33
Eid Mubarak
CHAPTER 34
chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
RICHE RICH AND THE FIRST AID
SWEET SUGAR
THE INTERROGATION
SEDUCTION
Amore morsus
His ways
Expectations
Are you 'Athesist?'
The path of his dark love

Chapter 5

12.1K 462 16
By gemsb12

     Khushbu's pov :

           Mr.Smarty pants thinks he can just force me into something .

       You are wrong Scooby doo .you and your stupid Scooby gang will pay for what you have done!!

         I'm in my room plotting ways to get rid of him and his gang. I try to find ways but nothing pops up . His men are surrounded by my place and my stupid idiotic Bhai seems to be one of the members of that Scooby gang.

      Dang! What am I going to do??!!!
Why is it only me who gets into problems??!!!

      Im so frustrated thinking about what I'm supposed to do when some one knocks on the door.

"Can I come in ?" Bhai says on the other side of door .

" go away , I don't want to see your ugly face ,moron"I say loud enough for him to hear.

     He then just comes in the room.

"I suppose I said go away" I mutter with a scowl on my face.

      How dare he even think he could talk to me after what he did. He thinks I'll just forgive him for what he did ... After he forces me to marry a gang leader . Does he think everything will be back to normal .

         He sits down on my bed and sighs ...

     'How dramatic '
"Um- we need to talk " he says looking straight into my eyes .

I narrow my eyes at him .

    "What do you want to talk? --
'Hey bahi how is life .. It's gud to know that you are a member of a mafia gang and hey how many people did you kill."

" I'm so proud of you that you kill people and I'm so happy that you  are getting me married to a mafia leader
    A killer!!! " I say sarcastically.

" khushbu , princess-"

"Don't you dare princess me! Get out " I say through my gritted teeth. But he just stares . Tears stream down my eyes .

     " I said GET OUT" I scream at top of my lunges.

     Without uttering another word he leaves my room. He knows better to not mess with me when I'm angry.

      How could he do this to me? I'm his sister ..his princess ..how can you do this to me Bhai...

       Then ammi comes to my room  and sits beside me . I quickly hug her.

    " ammi ,we need to find a way and with Allah's blessings we WILL find a way "I say.

" khushbu , you are going to marry Raftar so just get used to this thing.... Your abbu and I we both want you to get married to Raftar" I look at ammi as if she has grown two heads.

   "Ammi, what are you saying! How can you even get me married to that MONSTER!!"

   " Khushbu ! Mind your tounge he is your would be husband .You are never ever again to disrespect your husband " she says harshly and turns and leaves the room.

      Ya Allah ! Why are you doing this!

    Why did ammi and abbu agree for this ! How can they!

     What did you do now Raftar?? What is it that you really want that you turn my abbu ammi and Bhai... My family to my side!

       Now that ammi said ... I suppose I cannot get myself out of this !

      The thought of marrying a mafia boss completely disarms and disgusts me. The rest of the night I just stare at the wall of my room. Observing the cream colour shade ,the creaks formed on the wall due to the aging. I cry myself to sleep.

         I'm on the bed jolted by the night mare that I seem to have had for few days now...this time I saw the silhouette's face. It was non other than that criminal Raftar ....

     Im in this situation because of you -wolfie !Ill make sure you and that Scooby gang of your will pay for the rest of your life.

      Determined to my plans I get up to do wudu then pray fajr . Then again go back to sleep and wake up at 7:45 .
I brush then shower then wear a pale pink jump suit with studs and off white hijab that suits my dress. I put on  my watch then take my book bag and go down stairs.

      "Khushbu , your breakfast is on table eat quickly... You'll get late " she says but I don't reply I grab the sandwich she prepared for me .Taking a bite of my sandwich I step out of house without saying a goodbye .After what she did and said yesterday Im not so easily giving in they will have to know how bad they hurt me.

      I take a deep breath and step out of lawn on the side walk when a dark big hand stops me .

    What the hell??!!

      I look up to see who it is and.....

Ya Allah! He's no big than a hulk!!

     "Excuse me?" I say giving him a wary look.and gulp looking at his biceps.

     " sorry ,these are bhai's orders. You are under no condition to leave house without his orders." He says with a poker face .

        This makes me fume with anger.
I'm not a puppet! I'll see who will stop me . So what he is a mafia freaking boss!
    I'm khushbu! Khushbu Ahmed!

  I step around him and just lift my right leg to move forward when the same Hulk stand in my way with his hands on his hips but now with a scary look.

     Uh-oh!

"Please Bhabi don't make this hard for us I have to report to Bhai and he will shoot me !" He says .

    Now I'm completely pissed off !!!

How dare he call me bhabhi!!!

" look hulkee !! You and your 'bhai'" I say Bhai  showing cotation marks with my fingers "can go to Jahannum for all that I care! Tell your mutt face jackass Wolfe mafia boss that he messed up with a wrong person! " I yell at his face and was about to turn but again faced him and said "And do not ever call me Bhabi" then I throw the sandwich on his face and turn around.

I get into the house and shut the door very hardly with a bang sound making the door frame rattle.

     I turn around with a scowl on my face to see ammi , abbu and Bhai sitting on sofa giving me death glares.

    "What?? Don't give me that look! Your lovingly son-in law doesn't want me to go to college so that's not my mistake! " I yell at them then quickly go to my room and shut the door.

     Now he won't even allow me to go to college!!

     Douche bag!!

Now how Iam I going to college??

      I sit on bed trying to plan on how to escape from that Scooby hand and get to college when I get a call, its from Fatima .

   "Hello,khushbu where are you?" She asks me with worry in her voice.

" um-yeah I'll come late you go "I say and hang up before she asks me to give an explanation.I dint tell her and my whole gang about the marriage thing. 

Idea!!!!  Suddenly an idea pops .

Ya Allah !!thank you so much !!!

    I quickly open the door and peek out to check if some one is out... I don't want anyone to catch me red handed and report to Wolfe so I take my book bag and tip toe out of my room and go to terrace with my slippers in my hand . I wear my slippers once I reach the  terrace then jump to the other side of wall which is nearly 2 ft high . Now I'm in mehram's apartment my neighbour .I quickly take the lift and get out of the building .

     I slowly peek around if anyone saw me . Thankfully the Scooby gang was busy and dint notice so I snuck out and reached the bus stand.

    I surely won't attend the first period .

  Till I reached my collage the first period was already done and  professor was leaving the class so I quickly went inside and sat beside Fatima .

  Fatima , fariha,shaheen and faiza were all giving me puzzled looks and started asking questions. Till then Mr.Rafi my maths professor already started the class .

        I told Fatima ,Fariha shaheen and faiza about Bhai being gangster and Raftar and his gang following me and keeping tabs on me and the whole marriage thing.

   " Remember when I said I have the feeling of some one stalking me " I whispered to them .

Fatima gave me a ohhh with her eyes wide.
" yeah and those guys in black uniforms and-" she was saying when Mr.Rafi came to our desk and checked our notes . we obviously dint write anything .so he asked us to leave the class .

   " we are sorry sir" faiza pleads .
" I Said get out now" with no argument voice . so instead of getting ourselfs insulted we get out of class and stand outside.

    We see each other faces and start giggling till I find a hand on my shoulder.

____________________________________
* hey lovelies!! A very long chap for you..

Hmm .. seems like khushbu is a tough one . Let's see who backs out first our bubbly khushbu or our Mr.Wolfie mafia...

I really hope you like the chapter so please like and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 19.3K 48
his pov Life...the only thing to which i didn't take seriously......the thing with which I can play....i am here for revenge....n i can die for that...
796 20 13
"Leave me,I don't love you, I don't even like you. You and I are different. Look, think practically, I have my plans, my own freedom, my own way. So...
341K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
36.5K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...