Video Games [Kellic]

By FadedFuentes

EDITING! xX_MCRTRASH_Xx *My Chemical Romance* Non of your Business San Diego, CA "Better stay on that side of... More

Hello
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Final
Epilogue
Thank You!
Q&A
One Shot requests & cLOSE TO 100K
100k

Chapter 19

3.6K 301 269
By FadedFuentes

It's been a few days since I agreed to go on that date with Vic and he's meant to be picking me up in three hours.

I am not prepared.

Me - What are we doing again?

I send Vic a text before walking over to my wardrobe, letting out a small groan as I look at my shit ton of clothes.

My phone vibrates and I pick up it, unlocking it quickly.

Viccy Poo - I'm not telling you, wear something you'd usually wear.

I let out another groan and throw my phone on my bed, walking into my bathroom and turning the shower on, sitting on the counter while I wait for it to warm up.

I strip out of my sweatpants and black t-shirt, stepping into the shower carefully and soaking myself in the warm water, smiling at the feeling.

I zone out for about 10 minutes, thinking about Vic - in a non sexual way - before I start washing my hair.

I wash my body and face, standing in the shower for an extra 5 minutes before my skin gets wrinkles.

I wrap a towel around my waist and push my hair out of my face, walking back into my room.

I head back over to my wardrobe, pondering over what I should wear. I groan at the many choices and combinations I could go for. Why did I own so much clothing anyways? It was stupid.

I soon settled on a dark gray shirt and a red flannel to go over. It was my favourite flannel out of the many I owned, to be honest. I matched this with a pair of black skinny jeans, without rips. I wouldn't want to look too informal, as I had no idea what Vic had in store for me.

I got changed, soon going over to my mirror and grabbing hy hairdyer. I start at my already party dry hair, not nothing to straighten it afterwards or anything, as it looked fine how it was.

I hoped I looked okay for Vic. I mean, we're not in a relationship, but we have both shared many kisses within the last few days... And we may or may have not made out yesterday afternoon... At school... Behind the bleachers... During last period. We almost got caught, and I'm certain Vic won't be skipping lesson for any heat of the moment kisses any time soon. He worries a lot.

But, you know, I wouldn't mind doing it again, I've got no shame.

I look at myself at the mirror and pull faces at myself, making me laugh at myself every time.

I walk away from my mirror and over to my bed, moving the covers around trying to find my phone.

I pull my blanket up and I hear a thud on the other side of my bed, I make a sound of accomplishment and crawl over my bed, picking my phone up off the floor, silently cheering at the fact I have carpet.

I check the time and squeal at the fact that it's 6:50 and Vic will be here at 7.

I stand in front of the mirror, making sure I look fine as fuck and continue to check myself out before my phone vibrates, startling me.

I unlock it and bring up my texts.

Viccy Poo - I'm outside x

I smile at my phone, locking it and putting it back in my pocket, ensuring I have everything before slipping my TOMS on and running down the stairs.

I walk past the living room quietly as Mom's passed out on the sofa, I open the door slightly and shut it quietly, walking to Vic's car quickly.

I saw him there, wearing his usual casual clothes, leading against the hood of his car. He looked over to me and smiled, and I smiled back.

As soon as I reach him he pulls me in for a quick kiss, and I don't protest, moving my lips slowly against his. We pull away quick enough, and he continues smiling.

"So where are we going?" I ask. He chuckles shaking his head.

"You'll find out when we get there." I states, causing me groan.

"But Vicccccyyyy" I whine, stick out my bottom lip slightly.

"But nothing, Kells. Now get in" he laughs, opening the car door for me. I smile a little, pecking his cheek before going to get in. It surprised me when I felt him lightly slap my ass. I gasp, looking to him. It was silent for a moment before I blurted out - "Kinky." We both burst out laughing. We stayed like this for a few moment before I got in. He shut the door after me, going over to the drivers side and getting in himself. He was still chuckling slightly as he started up the car, driving away and to the destination of what I hope is going to be a wonderful date.

"So... Where are we going again?" I ask, getting a glare from Vic as I move around in my seat, too excited to keep still.

"I'm not telling you, now shush or I'll get the duck tape out." He threatens, holding up a roll of duck tape for proof, making me sink into my seat and keep quiet.

Like I'm attracted to Vic but I'm not ready to have myself tied up by tape and my mouth taped shut... Yet.

I look over at Vic and just stare at his face, his wonderful fucking face.

"What are you looking at?" He questions when we stop at a red light.

"You, you have a nice face." I tell him, still kinda zoned out, staring at his face.

"Uh, thanks?" He chuckles, driving again, while I continue to stare at his very nice, Mexican face.

"I'd tap that... Twice." I murmur to myself, biting on my bottom lip earning a weird look from Vic as he looks at me in the corner of his eye.

"What did you say?" He chuckles, clearly amused by this.

"Oh, nothing." I say, flashing him a cheeky smile before looking back at the road.

We soon came to a stop and I look at our surroundings.

"Oh wow, Vic. very classy" I joke, examining the parking lot we were in. He rolled his eyes playfully, going to get out the car.

"Shut up and come on." He chuckles, getting out. I follow behind him. I walk over to him and he leads me towards wherever we are going, taking my hand as he does so. I smile, allowing his fingers to entwine with mine. I see a small smile form on his lips also.

As we leave the parking lot I realise that we are at the other side of the city, meaning not as many people from school would be around here. Good thinking, Vic. There's nothing wrong with people knowing that we are in some kind of relationship, but we would both rather keep it on the low for now. Vic would be worried that if people knew I was with him, that I would get shit for it. Most of my friends already knew I swung the other way, but that wasn't as many as you'd think. I understand his concern though. I'd probably be the same in that situation.

We soon stop, and turn, starting to enter a building. I quickly look up to see the sign read, "Lestat's Coffee House." I smile. He knew how much I actually liked coffee. Was it weird that that that was the only thing going though my head at this moment on time? Coffee?

"Awh Viccy, it's so cute." I coo, pulling him into the coffee shop, a grin spreading across my lips when I hear music and smell coffee.

The song If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember begins to play just as I open the door and I have to refrain from squealing out loud.

"This is our song." I whisper in Vic's ear, earning a nod in response as we both walk up to the counter.

I look over the menu and have to refrain from drooling over the counter.

Not wanting Vic to spend so much on me, I just ask for a regular coffee, Vic following my lead.

We sit down in a booth and start talking about anything and everything.

-/-

We've been at the coffee house for about an hour now and all we've done is talk, laugh and drink coffee.

"Hey Kell?" Vic asks, gaining my attention quickly.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I think my heart just stopped.

--

I think I'm gonna Puke :) - Rach

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
823K 50.4K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
399K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...