Ashley and Caleb

By luke_is_a_peguin1999

This is a story in the future held in the year 2034 where it doesn't just follow 5sos and their wives but the... More

Introduction: The family's.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 1

45 5 0
By luke_is_a_peguin1999

Ashley's Pov.

Today we're having a big get together with my 'uncles' Michael, Luke, Calum their wives and their kids. Its something we do once a month so everyone can catch up even though all of us live in the same neighborhood. So we take turns every month to host a BBQ this month its my family who is hosting. I'm not related to Michael, Luke or Calum in anyway but they've been here since I was born and they are like brothers to my Dad, so I call them my uncles even though there's no relation.

I was in my bedroom getting ready when their was a  on my door.

" Ashley baby its me." I heard the soft voice of my Dad.

" Come in." I said as I was pulling my hair into a messy bun. I heard the door open and looked over and saw my Dad smiling at me, as he sat down on my bed.

" You look nice baby." Dad complemented and I smiled at him.

" Thanks Dad...what brings you here." I asked as I put my makeup away in its drawers.

" Your mum needs help in the kitchen, Penny's being fussy and she needs you to watch the pots when I'm out barbecuing." He smiled and I nodded.

" Okay...Is Ethan helping you out with the barbecuing?" I asked as I walked over to the door with Dad.

" Yeah he is...i'll come back in, in a few minutes and check on you if you need any help just yell for me." Dad said as we walked into the kitchen, I saw 4 pots on the stove and that something was in the oven.

" I should be alright." I sighed and sat down at the breakfast bar that directly faces the stove.

" Thanks so much baby...you just have to make sure nothing boils over or gets burnt." He smiled and kissed my head before leaving to the patio door which led to the barbecue.

" No problem." I smiled as he left the room.

From where I was sat I could hear what my Dad and brother were saying and I could hear the giggles of Penny coming from the lounge room, I could also hear mum groaning and chasing after Penny. I just laughed and turned my attention to the stove. It smells really good in here maybe I should stir something.

I picked up the spoon and stirred what looked like pasta sauce. I stirred it and set the spoon down. But apparently I touched the element and burned the palm of my hand.

" Fuck!!!" I screamed in pain.

I looked over to the patio door and saw my brother and Dad rushing in, I also heard my mum and sister coming in as well. I gripped my hand as tears started to cascade down my face. My Dad rushed over to me with a worried expression.

" What happened? Are you hurt? Whats wrong with your hand?" He asked as he took my hand but I still gripped it tightly with my other.

" My hand really hurts Dad." I whimpered and he removed my other hand from it. He looked at it and frowned. He brought me over to the kitchen sink and turned the cold water on.

" Baby you need to put your hand under the water. I'm not going to lie its going to hurt." He said with a sympathetic smile. 

I nodded and he brought my hand towards the tap, but before he put it under Ethan grabbed my free hand and gave me a reassuring look.

" Just squeeze my hand." He smiled and I nodded.

My Dad brought my hand under the water and held it their. I screamed in pain and squeezed my brothers hand as tight as I could. My Dad held my hand under the water for a few minutes and the stinging went away slightly making the pain more bearable. Dad gently dried my hand with a dishcloth and put some aloe vera gel on it. He then put some antibiotic cream on it and bandaged it loosely but tight enough to make sure it doesn't fall off my hand. Everyone gave me a sympathetic gaze and Penny came over to me.

Penny pulled on my pant leg and I looked down to her. She reached for my hurt hand gently and kissed it softly. She smiled up at me and I smiled back.

" Boo Boo better now?" She asked with a grin and I nodded, everyone awed at us.

" Yup all thanks to you." I smiled and bopped her nose she giggled and ran off into the lounge room with my mum following closely behind.

" Sweetheart you need to be more careful next time." Dad said with a serious expression.

" I know I was putting the spoon down and I touched the element." I said with a sigh.

" Are you okay?" My twin asked and I nodded.

" Its just a little sore, but I think I'll be leaving the cooking to someone else for a while." I laughed and Ethan rolled his eyes at me.

" Baby just sit down Ethan can take over in here and I'll finish out there." Dad smiled and I nodded. He kissed my forehead before heading back to the patio. I sat down in my previous seat and watched Ethan stir the contents in the pots.

" Please be more careful next time, I hate seeing my little sister get hurt." Ethan said as he turned to face me.

" I will and your only 5 minutes older then me." I scoffed and he laughed.

" Those 5 minutes count and even if you were older then me I would still hate seeing you get hurt." He sighed and I nodded.

" Same for you." I smiled and he returned it.

The doorbell rang and I hopped off my chair to go get it. I quickly ran to the entrance and opened the door to see The Cliffords, Hemmings and Hoods all standing infront of the door. I greeted and hugged everyone and smiled at little Elizabeth, I took her from Luke's arms much to his protest and set her on my hip and made funny faces at her. She giggled and I laughed and sat down on the couch.

Caleb ,Abby, Avery, and Lucy sat down with me, as I was playing with Elizabeth. Penny, Hope, and Jeremy went out to the back garden to play. Samuel and Brett were off playing with the little kids. And Brandon was talking to my Dad, Calum, Luke and Michael. 

" Hey what happened to your hand?" Caleb asked in concern. 

" I burned it while trying to cook." I laughed and they all rolled their eyes at me but Caleb he sent me a small smile.

" Is it bad?" Caleb asked in worry and I shook my head.

" No my Dad cleaned it, its fine now just a little sore is all." I shrugged and Caleb nodded.

" Abby, Avery, Lucy and Elizabeth come here." I heard the voice of Brooke call.

They all groaned and Lucy picked Elizabeth off my lap and they headed to where Brooke was calling them, leaving Caleb and I alone. Caleb put his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed in content. Caleb and I are by far the closest out of everyone I'm more close to him then I am with my own twin. We have been bestfriends forever. We've had fights and such but who doesn't, I know he always there for me and I am for him. We've been joined from the hip since we were in diapers.

" Be more careful next time." Caleb smiled at me and I nodded.

" I will." I smiled and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. And yes Caleb and I love cuddles as much as our Dads do. We're cuddle buddies. And our parents find it very cute, especially our mum's.

" Oi stop cuddling and get your butts in here for some food!" Ethan called and Caleb and I both blushed and headed into the kitchen.

It was hectic in there to say the least. We all got the younger kids food first and set them up before getting our own food. All of us all 21 of us at a giant table in the back garden. Caleb and I were sitting next to eachother, and everyone else was sitting somewhere randomly I would explain where everyone is sitting but that just takes to long. There's 21 of us for Christs sake. We all started eating and talking and laughing. One good thing about these monthly dinners is that they are never boring someone is always laughing. But I have to give most of the credit to Michael hes the one who usually makes it the most interesting.

" So Ashley your Dad says you have some news what would that be?" Calum asked and I instantly blushed and sent a glare towards my Dad. He shrugged his shoulders at me with an innocent look on his face.

" Dad." I scolded and he laughed.

" Come on Ashley just tell them its great news." Dad smiled and I sighed.

" Fine..." I huffed.

" Since I've been taking extra classes every year I have enough to graduate at the end of year 11. So looks like I'm graduating with Caleb." I spoke up and everyone cheered.

" Thats amazing." Avery, Abby and Lucy said in unison causing us all to laugh.

" Thats awesome.." Caleb smiled and I grinned.

" Yeah way to go Ashley." Calum smiled.

" Ashley that really is great but what about the guitar and drum playing are you in the school band?"Luke asked and I shook my head.

" I'm not into the crappy music they play there. Its kinda lame." I shrugged and Michael laughed.

" Maybe you should just start a band of your own like we did." Michael joked and Caleb and I instantly looked at each other with smiles across our faces. My Dad and Calum both groaned.

"Nice going Michael now you got that idea in their heads." Calum sighed as he smacked Michael upside the head.

" We're not being serious Dad." Caleb laughed and Calum and my Dad both sighed in relieve.

" Okay...got a little worried there for a minute, Of course if you actually wanted to do that we would support you guys but it isn't easy.Being away from family and everything. It has it pros and cons." Dad explained and I nodded.

" Dad don't worry, Caleb and I are just going to be playing our instruments together were not going to make a band. Plus I don't think I could handle be away from all of you guys for so long." I shrugged and my Dad smiled.

" Maybe you and Caleb should do a duet and play it for us the next monthly dinner." Luke suggested and I looked to Caleb who nodded.

" Sure I don't see why not."I shrugged and my mum smiled.

" Its going to be great you have such a lovely voice Ashley." Mum complimented and I blushed.

" Stop it mum." I laughed and she smiled.

" Maybe we should play an old 5sos song." Caleb joked and our Dads laughed.

" You should sing Shes Kinda Hot."Michael laughed, I rolled my eyes at him.

" Its going to be surprise maybe we'll do one of your guys old songs and a different one." I suggested and they nodded.

" I cant wait." They said and we all laughed.

" We may need to recruit some of you guys to help with the instruments." I told my Dad, Luke, Michael, and Calum.

" Just tell us the song and we'll play it." They shrugged and Caleb and I smiled.

" I know the lyrics off by heart we could do one right now in the basement." I told them and Caleb nodded his head.

" Yeah what song are we going to do?" 

" You'll see." I said as I stood up and got everyone to follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 31
When 16 Year Old Ashleigh moves to Sydney she meets the 5SOS boys but what happens when her and Calum grow close and then Luke becomes jealous will s...
11.6K 360 36
Reagan Marie Garcia and Lillian Rosewood have entered a group of 4 boys lives. Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford are in a...
8.8K 268 20
Thirteen year old Chloe Walters has not lived the best life. No, not at all. Her parents are into drugs, so she pretty much takes care of herself. Sh...
95.6K 2.1K 39
Calum Hood has fallen for his bandmate Ashton Irwin's ex-girlfriend. Ashton cheated on her, and she found out about it. He didn't fight for her, he j...