Everything Has Changed (Super...

By jeonwonussi

Reika was supposed to have a peaceful vacation in Seoul. She was supposed to just grab a cup of coffee from a... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Final

Chapter 28

5K 143 8
By jeonwonussi

Chapter 28

Donghae’s POV

Donghae was worried where Reika had gone to. How could he not notice that she wasn’t behind him anymore? He noticed that Kyuhyun wasn’t there, too. Did he..?

“Hyung, where’s Kyuhyun-a?” He asked Yesung.

“He went to the restroom.” Yesung hyung was taking selcas. He’ll probably post it in Twitter later. “Do you think my side profile looks handsome today?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” He thought he would take a selca, too, for the fans to see. He got his phone. “Okay.. so what pose should I --- waaaa! No!” He shook his head. “I should find Reika first!” He’s frustrated on how easily he gets distracted.

“You’re like some crazy ahjussi there, Donghae-a.” Siwon commented.

“She just probably went somewhere. Maybe she saw Sooyoung-a. SNSD are here, too.” Sungmin hyung said.

“What if she got lost?” Reika might be crying now, trying to find her way.

“Yah, Donghae.” Eunhyuk said. “She’s not like you.” Then laughed.

The others laughed with him. He frowned at them. “Yeah, yeah. Make fun of me. I’m going to look for her.”

“Yah, Donghae, we’re about to start.” Kangin hyung stopped him.

He was about to make a run for it when the door opened, revealing Kyuhyun.

“What the hell did you do in the restroom? You’re gone for too long.” Hyukkie said to Kyuhyun.

“Seriously, Hyukjae-a, you want to know what I do in the restroom?” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Oh, Donghae-a, you’re here.” He didn’t look too surprised to see him.

Donghae eyed him suspiciously. “Did you see Reika-chan?”

“Reika? She’s here? I didn’t see her.” Kyuhyun passed by him and went straight to his laptop, probably to play Starcraft again. But he still felt something wasn’t right.

One of the staff came and told them to get ready. They were going to have the pre-recording rehearsal, then the live recording right after. He got dressed into his costume and was prepped up by the cordi noona. His make-up was almost done when Reika came.

“Reika-chan!” He saw Ryeowook hugged her. How can she just let him hug her?!

He stood up. “Wookie-a! Don’t hug her!”

“You’re too possessive, hyung. Tch.” Wookie said at him.

He walked towards Reika. “Reika-chan, where did you go?”

“Restroom.” She said indifferently. He wondered what happened. They were getting along well back on his haven but she was back to being cold again.

“I’m sorry I didn’t notice you were gone.”

“It’s alright. It’s natural for you.” She shrugged. “And Donghae..”

“Hmm?”

“Half of your face doesn’t have make-up yet. You look like some two-faced jerk.”

That made the other members laugh again. He went back to the cordi noona who looked pretty mad at him. He noticed that Kyuhyun was still busy playing a game. Yeah, maybe he didn’t see her before. He was just thinking too much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae was surprised when he saw Reika’s note, saying that she went home already. Is something wrong with her? He wanted to see her but decided not to push it. When Reika leaves with just a note, it means she wants to be alone.

“You’re not going to follow her?” Hyukkie asked him.

He shook his head. “I think she needs some space for now. Though I don’t know what made her upset.”

“Girls -- they’re so hard to understand.” Yesung hyung said.

“Not really. You just have to listen to them.” Sungmin hyung butted in.

“That’s easy for you ‘coz you’re a woman on your past life.” Shindong hyung snickered.

They were on the hallway going towards the parking lot. He still had practice that night with Hyukkie and other SM dancers.

When they turned on a corner, they saw Girls’ Generation.

“Oppa! Great performance today!” Tiffany congratulated them.

“How’s the comeback?” Kangin hyung asked them.

“It’s a secret. You guys just have to wait.” Taeyeon winked.

They kept chatting with their dongsaengs. Donghae saw Jessica doing something on her phone. She looked bored, as always. They need to talk so he approached her.

“Sica.” He said.

She looked up from her phone.

“Can we talk?”

She just stared coldly at him. Is it just the air-conditioner? Or the place just got colder with her gaze?

“Jessica.” Tiffany called her attention. “Should we move ahead?”

Jessica looked at Tiffany, then at him, then back at Tiffany. “Okay. I’ll just catch up.”

“Donghae, we’re moving on ahead. You brought your car, right?” Hyukkie said to him.

“Yeah. See you later at the agency.”

They went to a coffee shop at the building. It was a private place for people from the industry so paparazzis can’t have easy access there. He ordered coffee for the both of them.

“Sica, are you mad at me?” He asked.

“Yes.” Well, he expected that. Jessica was really blunt. “I WAS mad at you.”

He looked at her in surprise. “So you’re not mad at me anymore?”

“You know I can’t stay mad at you for too long.” She looked away. “I’m just upset that you just talked to me now. What took you so long, stupid Oppa?”

He scratched his head. “I didn’t know how to talk to you properly.”

“And so it took you two months. No wonder you always get dumped.”

Yeah, she could really be mean. But deep inside, Sica is a really good person. “I’m sorry, Sica. Last time, if I lead you on.. I –“

“You didn’t lead me on. When I tried to kiss you on your birthday, I saw you hesitate. Well, it’s still your loss and not mine. Not everyone can get the chance to kiss Jessica Jung.” She crossed her arms.

He laughed. She was really something. “Okay, okay. I was the one who lost.”

“So, you’re back with her already?”

“Hmm?”

“Reika unnie. She took someone like you back?”

“Your words could really kill, Sica.” He pouted. “Not yet.”

“Good, then.” She straightened up her back. “Oppa.”

“Yeah?” He reached for his coffee and drank.

“I love you. Will you go out with me?”

He choked on his drink. Jessica’s totally blunt with her feelings for him. She tells so many mean things at him but that what she really feels for him.

“It’s still a no, huh? Tch.”

“Sica.” He coughed deliberately. “Will you always confess to me like that?”

“I’ve told you before, right? I’ll keep on confessing to you until you finally fall for me or I’ll get tired of pursuing a stupid jerk like you.”

“You know that I’ve always -- “

“Seen you as my dongsaeng. Yeah, you’ve told me that for about 30 times already.”

“You kept track?”

“Of course not, moron. That’s just an approximation.”

Donghae chuckled. “I really missed hanging out with you like this.”

“This may be the last time for this year. We’re terribly busy. Congratulations, Lee Donghae. You just got the chance to be the last guy with Jessica Jung this year.”

He smiled. “You’re really unbelievable.”

“If I’m unbelievable, then how about you? You just kept on chasing the same girl for almost two decades now.”

“Aren’t you just the same?” He asked her teasingly.

“Yah, it’s been for two years only since I witlessly fell in-love with you.” She sighed. “But that’s one of the reasons why I like you.”

“My so-called stupidity?”

“It’s not so-called. It’s an established fact. But no, not that. Your devotion towards the girl that you love. How your feelings don’t change that easily. It’s just a shame I’m not that girl.” Donghae thought he saw sadness in her eyes but then it was immediately gone.

“Sica, can’t you just – “

“Give up on you? You know my answer to that, right? Just like how you can’t easily give up on Reika unnie, I can’t tell myself to do that either. Just let me, okay? Or I’ll punch you.”

He raised his hands. “Okay, okay. I’ll let you. You’re really persistent.”

“Says the one who isn’t.”

Donghae offered to drive her back but she said she still had to go somewhere.

“It’s just around the street so there’s no need.” Jessica said. They were at the parking lot now.

“Okay. But if you a need a ride you can call me.”

“No, thanks. I’m well aware of how bad you drive. Though I like you, I can’t risk my life.”

He smiled at her. “Thank you, Sica.”

“For what?”

“For sticking up with me.”

“That’s a given. Now, stop looking at me like that.” She pushed his face away. “I might just kiss you again. You can’t have that for free.”

He laughed. “So then, I’ll be going.”

“Okay. Go. Take care of your life.”

He waved at her and drove away. Maybe if he didn’t meet Reika, he would like Jessica more than a friend, too. But there’s only one girl that owns his heart. That’s an established fact.

*End of Chapter 28*

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my sister who loves Jessica and Donghae. Haha. She always complains that Jessica doesn’t have lines and Donghae only has two POV’s. XD

I took this chance, too, to explain things between Hae and Sica. ;)

Two chapters in a day! Yay! Haha. It’s my day off so I took the opportunity to write.

Thanks for reading! Keep supporting our OT15! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.4K 28
Wooyoung was unlike anyone he'd ever met, and it was becoming increasingly obvious to San that he wasn't sure where the hell this was going. What Woo...
113K 5.6K 18
You guys met in a society that didn't hold a specific name, but was only known for this one skill. Match making. No records of divorce or any conflic...
11.5K 520 18
Kyuhyun has issues sleeping at night so he starts going to a coffee shop next door so he won't sleep while working. Little does he know that someone...
48 0 17
Lala knew her life was filled with drama but she didn't know how her life could turn into something dangerous. she didn't know she was a target. But...