Secret Twins of Oh Sehun

Galing kay SGPresents

Exo Sehun is a father and It's a secret. Higit pa

Sypnosis
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

22

6.5K 200 30
Galing kay SGPresents

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - T W O

The team hung around in their cabin for the whole day until twilight. If Suho didn't announce the bonfire escapade,  they won't have any intention of leaving their place.

Sehun was kind of pissed though. He want to have some alone time with his family. But his Hyung's just kept on taking there attention away from him and he didn't like that. Now that Haeun wasn't talking to him for almost half a day now. It's driving him crazy to hell.

"Jihun come here we have to change your clothes."

He heard Haeun announced while inside the closet room. Sehun went to his son who's busy tapping his mini iPad.

"Hey, Young man. Mommy's for calling you."

Jihun quickly turn his iPad off and ran to the closet. Jieun came out wearing a sun dress after him. Sehun can't help to smile. However, it would always fade when he see that ring on her hand.

"You look beautiful, princess." Sehun kneel down to kiss her cheeks. It made Jieun giggle. "And Uncle Kyungsoo will be my prince, Daddy!"

He shake his head after hearing that. Oh no. Kyungsoo will never be. Not on his watch.

Jihun came out fast. He's wearing the same clothes as him and he look like a smaller version of Sehun. He was amused at how they were alike at any aspects.

Haeun followed them after. Holding a shoulder bag that has some of the kid stuffs. She have the same clothing as Jieun but with different designs.

Just in time someone knock on the door, The twins ran to open it. They both saw the other members standing at the open entrance.

"Hey there you two! Ready to go?"

Luhan was the one to ask the twins. Jihun hurriedly went to the guys and Jieun ran over Kai and Kyungsoo.

"Sehun, We will take the kids with us!" Before he could even reply, The group left in instant.

He sighed turning at Haeun's direction. She's busy tying her hair in messy bun infront of a full length mirror.

Damn it.

He need to cut the silence between them. He doesn't like the feeling of avoidance. They should enjoy the vacation not make an argument. Right?

"Have you heard about the ring on Jieun's hand?"

She look at him over the mirror and damn he felt those provoking reaction that only Haeun can give.

"Hm-hmm. She said it came from Kyungsoo." After tying her hair, she went to the door. Sehun emerged from behind.

"I don't like the idea."

He hid his hands inside his pockets. Trying to stop himself from reaching her hands. If there wasn't any discussion this afternoon, He would've stroking it by now.

Ugh. He hates it.

Haeun gave him a glimpse as they walk side by side. "Sehun, stop over thinking about the situation. Jieun is too young and it's normal."

He shrug. No, He never like the idea.

"Still, I don't want her near Kyungsoo." Haeun glance at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious?"

"I could kill him. My princess is so fond of his presence and I don't like it."

She shake her head. "Spare Kyungsoo with your shts, Sehun. Jieun is young and she's comfortable with him. So, let it be."

He snorted. Even Haeun seems fine about that. But not him.

"This will be the last vacation were going to have with them. We won't come next time."

Never again.

It made her chuckle. "Sehun your overthinking things. You should be thankful that Kyungsoo made a way to make Jieun comfortable around them."

"And he gave her a ring."

"It's a gift."

"I'm not interested."

Haeun glare at his side. He's being possessive about his princess again but he shouldn't when it's his bandmates. They're his friends.

"Whatever you say, Sehun. Whatever you say."

When they got to the bonfire location, They saw Jieun and Jihun sitting over a large wooden chair with marshmallow stick on their hands. Lay and Xiumin was assisting the kids while the others already have their own worlds. Talking about random things, singing, laughing around the big fire that serves as warmth over a cold current.

"I'll go grab something to eat." Sehun stated. "You go make yourself warm."

Haeun nod without hesitating. She need to feel the heat already because the wind is starting to invade the place.

Her feet took her to a near unoccupied seats. The twins are seating across her and they seem too engage with Lay's story telling. They would make suprise expression and laugh after that.

It wasn't that long when Sehun came back. Carrying a plate of barbeque over his hands.

"Here."

She kept a tight smile. "Thanks."

Sehun sat beside herand her eyes settled over his drink. It was a beer.

"Your drinking?"

She was confused. Cause she had never saw this other side of Sehun before. She wasn't used to see him with alcohol in his hand.

Sehun glance at her, smirking. "Don't worry, I can manage."

"One bottle is enough."

He look at her, amazed. But later on he accept his defeat. He made a salute.

"Yes, Boss."

"Good." She murmured as she started munching the barbecues.

A strum of guitar was heard. Haeun saw Chanyeol holding one and playing it while Baekhyun is doing hums with Kyungsoo and Luhan singing a very familiar tune. She can't help herself from fan girling over them. It's rare to hear a group singing another song from another group. It's unusual for her.

"Hey, The kids doesn't like the song your singing." Tao blurted out who's sitting beside Kris.

Baekhyun grunted at him. "Okay guys. Let's change tune. Jieun do you have any request to your great singing Uncles?"

She thought for a while before saying, "Can you sing japanese songs?"

All of the eyes went to Sehun in a swift. Sehun just shrug while drinking his beer. "O-okay. What japanese song?"

"It's my favorite. Kimi no nawa." Her accent went in just fast making everybody smile. "I think i know that." Kyungsoo interrupted.

Sehun tsk. Haeun warned him with her eyes. Signing him to stop. He's at it again.

"Sing it, Uncle Kyungsoo!" Jihun initiate making Kyungsoo laugh. He tap something from his phone and let Chanyeol saw it after a while.

It took him a few seconds before he nod and started strumming the guitar. Damn, He knew the chords already! Kyungsoo joined the music when Chanyeol signed him to start and theyvjust made a wonderful impromptu collab. She never knew Kyungsoo could belt a japanese song that good.

When he finishes the song, Jieun and Jihun clap over his performance. He even make a fake bow making the twins laugh. Haeun kept a smile to her face.

"He's not good at all."

"Sehun, stop it." He took another drink before glancing at Haeun.

"I'm starting to unlike him now, Babe." She couldn't stop shaking her head because of his irrational thoughts. So childish.

The night went that way. Random stories and laughters filled the place. Haeun got along with the group too. She would talk alone with some of them. But Sehun would always be there interrupting the conversation. His friends would always raise for defeat and leave that fast without even saying goodbye to her. Not until Kris and Suho decided to have a conversation with Haeun. Sehun couldn't do anything for they are the leader of the group. He just watch them silently at a corner.

"He's so possessive of you."

Kris commented. The three of them were standing near the food table. Suho and Kris was gazing at Sehun who would glance at them every second.

"He felt like one of us is going to steal you anytime soon."

Haeun shook her head. Sipping her juice from her own cup. "I don't what is happening to him. Ever since that date you made at the yacht, He started getting egotistical of some ways."

Kris smirk peeking at her. "He's making barriers of you. For that's what I guess."

"Yeah. Sehun could easily get possessive of the things he own. But not until you came, He was addicted and overly obsess with you."

She frown at Suho's words. "It must not been like that." that's over too much.

"Oh believe us, Haeun. We live under the same roof for years. We know all the secrets inside the house." Suho took a sip of his own beer. Kris did too.

"If looks could kill, We might dead by now."

She shake her head at there silly thoughts.  Possessive huh? She never though of that until now.

Just a few moment that pass when Jieun started feeling asleep. She jump off the wooden chairs. Everyone was eyeing her as she yawn while she take cautious steps to Sehun's direction.

"Daddy.."

Sehun extend his arms to make her self feel comfortable on his lap. Jieun clasp her arms around his neck. She hide her face against Sehun's neck and rest her head to his shoulders. His hands gradually nuzzle her back to make her fully asleep.

"Oh no, Someone's going to bed already."

Their eyes went to Jihun who was still actively enjoying the time.

"Aww, Mom!"

They all laugh at his whine. Obviously, he didn't have any choice but to obey his parents. Sehun kept his drink at the side and stood up with Jieun already sleeping in his arms. He kiss her forehead.

"I think we have to go first. it's already pass there bedtime." Haeun glimpsing at Sehun.

"Our princess look so tired." Kris stated.

"Go on, Haeun. It's also getting late." Suho aided too.

She gleamed at them before motioning Jihun to come with her and Sehun. The young man said good night to them first. He even got his hair ruined. But he only wave them good bye instead of whining for doing that to his hair. It made them laugh.

They were walking through the wooden platform that will send them to the cabin when Sehun shoot a question to his son.

"What do you think about them, Hmm?" Haeun waited for him to talk from behind.

"Their nice but a little too weird, Daddy." Sehun chuckled at his acknowledgment. He surely agree with that.

"Uncle Baekhyun and Chanyeol love to play like kids. Uncle Tao and Uncle Kris act so cool. Uncle Xiumin always love to talk about food like Uncle Kyungsoo. Uncle Kai said he would teach me how to dance when i grow up and he said he's better than you while Uncle Luhan said he's your twin. Uncle Suho told not to believe him. Uncle Chen loves to fight with everyone and Uncle Lay.. He always forget. Are they always like that, Daddy?"

His observation made her stupefied. That's too much information but what does she expect? Her kids are too intelligent.

"Yeap. They are born like that and you have to avoid them sometimes if you don't want to be as weird as them."

"Sehun.." She scold but then her son agreed. "Yes, Daddy." She shake her head in disbelief. He have lots to say about them. But he himself is weirder than everybody else.

When they got to the cabin, Sehun carefully lay his daughter over the king-size bed. Jihun followed after taking the spot beside his twin. Sehun look at them for awhile before giving them a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night, Daddy. I love you.." Jihun murmured behind his close eyes.

"Sleep tight, Baby, I love you too." He use his fingers to caress his hair when his breathing got hoarse. He made sure Jihun was asleep when Sehun stood up and look for Haeun.

He saw her standing behind the mirrored walls. Quietly looking at the view of the sea with darkness surrounding its place. The sliding door were closed. Sehun was about to step outside but he went stiff in place when he saw Haeun took off her dress and went over to the jacuzzi only in her black bikini top.

Damn. He felt his heart race at her unexpected strip. He clasp his fist as he control himself and went inside the bathroom instead.

AS soon as she got herself inside the jacuzzi, the warmth comprising the water deliberately knead her frigid skin. She knew Sehun went back to his friends already the reason she decided to take a late night dip. It wouldn't be long for it's getting darker outside even if they are lights that serves as brightness from the door.

She went to the middle of the jacuzzi to make herself more relaxed. She dipped her self until it reaches her neck. Feeling the tightness of the heat, When she suddenly felt someone joining her from behind.

Haeun turned around but whom she saw made her gasp. It was Sehun.

"I thought you went out already?" She even manage to ask after a tremble.

His rich dark eyes were gazing at her and the light coming from the jacuzzi floor doesn't give justice. His well-formed body is completely expose to her virtuous sight. She therefore suspect that he goes for a gym. His muscles look too tight and in well proportion like it have been worked out for a long time.

"believe i have more important business here."

Haeun was caught off guard when he pulled her to him. She thought their chest would bump to each other. But his reflexes was fast. He turned her around before she could reach her direction.

His arms encircle her waist, locking her in between. She gasp when his chest brushes her almost naked back. Her bikini top is too naked from behind and she's scolding herself inwardly for not thinking that Sehun might be around before she gets in the pool.

"Are you cold?" Sehun rest his jaw over her shoulders. His warmth breath feed her sensitive skin.

"No, I'm fine." Lies. Of course, She is not!

"Hmm. I want to say sorry about what i said this afternoon." His fingers were making trails at her waist under the water. "I wasn't thinking right, I mean- I don't want you to be surrounded with man like your boss and that's the only way i know to take you away from that place. I'm sorry for asking you that mich. I didn't mean too."

He kiss her shoulders and it send shivers through her blood and veins. It's like Sehun awaken the other side of hers.
Well, He always does. He have the power to do that ever since.

"I-It's okay and you need stop worrying about my boss, Sehun. I'm trying my best not to get close with him.." Her hands went to his face from her shoulders slowly caressing it upto his damp hair.

"I know but i still don't like the idea of you and him working in one place. It's obvious that he want to hit on you and i hate that fact." His hug tighten making their body nudge closer.

"You're just jealous, Sehun." She joke before a laugh.

"Yeah, I think i am." Oh. She was expecting that. "I also hate my hyungs for taking your attention from me all throughout the day. It's making me really mad everytime you smile to whatever sht they say."

It made her glare. Kris and Suho was right after all.

"Sehun.. You're overreacting. They're your friends of course i have to get close to them too."

So possessive huh?

"I don't know. Everything turns red everytime i see you with some man."

She frowned at that statement. He must be kidding. Impossible.

"Stop being jealous, Sehun."

"I will if you won't make them get close to you Then i'll be fine all day. Call me possessive but that's the way it is. I can't stop myself. You're mine." He kiss her neck and she couldn't stop to pant for air with what he did. Specially when he bit and nip her skin slowly but tender. It even made a sound making her cheeks flush red. "Mine.. Mine alone Haeun."

What have she done to him?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.9K 471 15
Inwhich Sung Hanbin, the popular kid, falls in love with an outcast.
6.6K 167 21
Sehun and luhan finaly come to terms with there love but there is one thing that comes in the way of there love and it is there secret of being a wol...
256K 14.8K 50
• 'Kim Jongin' is a single father of his only son. He was known as a popular young entrepreneur who owns big companies. He doesn't have any intention...
21K 1.2K 42
[ SEQUEL TO BITTERSWEET ] oh sehun broke all the promises they made, little did zhang yixing know sehun cheated on him while he's away... one more pr...