Pregnant with the Player's Ba...

By mgalinsky

Brooklyn Davis is the girl not many people notice. Zack Brody is the schools most popular player. He always g... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Running Late
Chapter 2: Car Rides
Chapter 3: Party
Chapter 4: Last Night
Chapter 5 Before You Read
Chapter 5: The Morning After
Chapter 6: Morning Sickness
Chapter 7: Appointment
Chapter 8: Nothing Fits
Chapter 9: Relationships and Shopping
Chapter 10: I Want You
Chapter 12: First Date
Chapter 13: Melissa's Home
Chapter 14: Daddy's Back
Chapter 15: Cars
Chapter 16: Boy or Girl
Chapter 17: House Hunting
Chapter 18: Guess Who's Back
Chapter 19: Zack Cheats?
Chapter 20: Graduation
Chapter 21: Moving Day
Chapter 22: All About Melissa
Chapter 23: Before We Leave
Chapter 24: Melissa's Wedding
Chapter 25: Telling Everyone
Chapter 26: Coming Home
Chapter 27: Yes
Chapter 28: Planning My Wedding
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 29: To be, Or Not To Be, That Is The Question
Chapter 30: Togetherness
Chapter 31: Hello From The Other Side
Chapter 32: Life As We Knew It
Chapter 33: Home
Chapter 34: Away
Chapter 35: Coming Home to You
Chapter 36: Telling Everyone Else
Chapter 37: Start of A New Beginning
Chapter 38: A Test Outside Of School
Note
Epilogue: 5 Years Later

Chapter 11: Telling Them

40.1K 959 191
By mgalinsky

Brooklyn POV

I've somehow managed to dodge Zack and Tess all week, I really don't want to talk to either of them. With Tess, I have no idea how to tell her about Zack's confession. I desperately want to ask her what to do, but I know how much she despises Zack. I need someone to steer me in the right direction, tell me what to do about this pregnancy and my relationships with the people around me. With Zack, I can't give him an answer, I know he wants us to be a "family" but he's a player and we're both just in high school, and yeah we're almost done however that doesn't change how young we are. I try to believe that he loves me and hopes to expand our "family" in the future but it feels like just words with no real meaning even though there's emotion behind his words.

No matter what's going on, Tess always tells me to use my heart not my head to access situations but my head always takes over. She thinks the heart knows what it wants, while the brain only uses facts and logic. I think Zack is an amazing person. I love his smile, his hair, his voice, his laugh, his beautiful eyes, his aggravating personality, but most of all, I'm deeply and madly in love with him. I shouldn't but I do because he's a player and I don't want either my baby or myself to get hurt, but the heart wants what it wants.

***

Today is the day. Today I'm going to get my feelings out in the open, but first I have to talk to Tess to make sure she's ok with my decision.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and text her. T, can you come over?

My phone dings, Sure B. Davis, is everything ok? It's kinda late, can't you tell me over the phone?

Everything's ok, don't worry. I need to tell you something and it's too important to do over the phone.

On my way.

A few minutes later, I hear the door close and thuds coming up the stairs.

"I knew you would be up here. What's up B. Davis?" she asked while sitting next to me on my bed.

"There's something I need to tell you. Promise not to say anything till I finish."

"Alright. Spill."

"Zack talked to me last week. He wants us to be a family, together. A whole fantasy about us, our future kids, basically he just spelled out a fantasy of the rest of our lives together. He also told me he's in love with me, but that's not important right now. The important part is I think he meant everything he said, he said it with so much feeling and emotion, I don't know how to describe it but I have a hunch that he's not lying and means every word he said. I know what happens with you and him, on the other hand, he's changed so much since them. You always tell me to listen to my heart, not my head and I listened to my heart this time and I'm in love with him. I don't know why, I don't know anything but I know I'm so in love with him. I have this feeling when I'm with him, I don't know what it is, but it's amazing." The look on her face says she has a lot and I mean a lot to say. "Please say something."

"Go. Go to him. Tell him you love him. Be a family." She gave me the supportive smile she always gives me when she knows I need one last push. She really means it.

I dash out of my room as fast as I can since my back is now starting to hurt and my feet were starting to swell up a little bit so they would start to hurt even more if I walked to his house even though he was my next door neighbor, leaving Tess alone on my bed. I'm on the last step when I realize what I'm about to do. What if Zack changed his mind or what if none of the stuff he said was true, just big lies for my head and heart? No stop. I can't think like this, he meant every word he said and he wants to hear the answer I'm about to give him. I turned on the radio, Nicki Minaj's, The Night is Still Young was playing.

By the time I got to his house, all the adrenaline was gone and I was extremely jumpy. All my worrying from earlier was back. No, listen to the heart, the brain is being annoying. I sit in the car for another few minutes just thinking, our beach house with our two kids with a third one on the way, we're so in love and happy, gorgeous rings on my finger: a promise ring, engagement ring, and a wedding ring, we would be a perfect family and we would be together forever. I want that, I crave that, and the best part is there's nothing from making that dream a reality. My confidence was back and before it would go away again I snatched a jacket from the back seat, in case his parents are home and don't know about the pregnancy, I got out of the car, put the jacket on, walked to the door, and knocked. I waited for a few minutes when finally a boy, about 5 years old answered the door.

"Hi! Can I help you?" he asked.

"Hi, yeah, can I talk to Zack?"

"Yeah! He watch movie, good luck talk to him. My name Dylan"

"Thanks. I'm Brooklyn."

"Hi Bwooklyn. Do you want me to take you to Zack?"

"Sure that would be great. Thank you, Dylan."

"You're welcome. Let's go." This kid has so much energy and he's the cutest thing ever. He ran up the stairs and opened a door.

"Zack! Bwooklyn want to talk to you."

"Thanks, Dylan. Why don't you go downstairs?" Zack asked when he saw me. We stared at each other for a few minutes or many a few hours, I really didn't know, I was so lost in his stunning eyes.

"Brooklyn" he paused, "What are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you something. I couldn't do it over the phone so I came here." I parked next to him on the leather futon.

"Is everything ok with you and the baby?" he said baby a little softer so only I would hear it, for some reason it hurt me.

"Yeah, everything's fine."

"So what's going on that you couldn't tell me over the phone?" I kept opening my mouth but nothing would come out. "Brooklyn?"

I just let everything in my brain go, "Look I'm sorry but I love you, god I'm so in love with you, every time I think about you or look at you, it hurts. I don't know how this happened but it did. I want us. I want us together. I want us married. I want us to be a family. I want it all. I want to grow old with you in a house on the beach with our kids. I want us to go places and be happy together for the rest of our lives. But honestly none of that matters, all I want is to be together and I want to wake up to you every single morning and fall asleep in your arms every single night. That's all I really want. Everything else is just things, I can live without them but I can't live without you. I'm totally and completely in love with you, Zack Brody." By the end of my speech, I was crying, I was so emotional with this pregnancy but I would've cried anyways, whether I was pregnant or not. I looked up and saw a single tear escape his eye.

He didn't say anything for a few minutes, just stare deep into my eyes. I looked down disappointed, he didn't mean anything he said to me thing entire time, sad tears replaced my happy ones. He scooted closer to where I was sitting. He lifted my chin and swept his thumb across my puffy cheeks, wiping away my fallen tears. "I'm so utterly in love with you, Brooklyn." Then grabbed my face and he pressed his lips to mine. Oh my god, it felt so amazing. His soft lips danced across mine and to say it felt amazing would be an understatement. He traced my lower lip with his tongue wanting entrance. I granted, his tongue found mine and started dancing with it. He pulled me to his lap not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, not that he could come any closer. He moved his hands down to my hips and stayed there happily. After what felt like hours, I broke away from the passionate kiss but having our foreheads touching.

"I don't want to go too fast," I whispered.

"It's ok. I've already got my spot on the floor." He said a little louder than I did.

I chuckled.

"I love you, Brooke"

"I love you too, Zack" he leaned down, locking his lips to mine again.

"God, Brooklyn you're so amazing, how did I get to lucky?" Before I would say anything he said, "Spend the night. I want us to start Forever tonight." He led me out of this room and to his bedroom and pulled me to his ginormous bed.

We both lied down facing each other. "I love you so much, Brooke." Then he kissed me again.

I love him so much and I'm so happy I did this. They say fairy tales aren't real but my guess is they've never been in love. It's the greatest feeling in the world and I get to feel it forever with my love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 56.6K 33
Nicole, a.k.a skinny legs or virgin pants, was never really into Lucas Anderson. The guy who scored with every girl, every girl loving him while he j...
193K 2.7K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
168K 3.2K 11
Lilly- is shy and is a Junior in high school, she had decided to work at a summer camp to try and break out of her shell. After one night with notori...
2.3M 42.8K 38
Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boyfriend. She's pretty, tall, smart and th...