Everything Has Changed (Super...

By jeonwonussi

Reika was supposed to have a peaceful vacation in Seoul. She was supposed to just grab a cup of coffee from a... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Final

Chapter 15

6.6K 200 57
By jeonwonussi

Chapter 15

Reika's POV

Reika didn't expect this kind of development. Before she even got to realize it, they were already on Leeteuk's car on the way to where ever Donghae's celebration was going to be. She only got back on her senses when the car swerved recklessly.

"Hyung! Are you going to kill us?!" Kyuhyun, who was riding shotgun, shouted at Leeteuk.

"Calm down. No one's harmed." Leeteuk said coolly. "You girls okay in the back?"

"Seriously, no." Sooyoung answered him. "Drive carefully, oppa. Reika-chan here is still shocked."

"Just please let me off on the next street." Reika pleaded.

"Oh, you finally got to say something." Kyuhyun teased .

"Shut up, you worthless creature." She glared at him.

"Hey, hey, don't get mad at me! I wasn't the one who dragged you here."

"It'll be alright, Reika-chan. You'll just have to greet Donghae a happy birthday. And besides, you two need to explain some things to me. Since when have the two of you started going out?" Leeteuk asked.

"We're not going out!" Reika and Kyuhyun said at the same time.

Sooyoung giggled and Leeteuk grinned, showing his dimple. "You two are synchronized. So what about those rumors?"

"That guy just stalked me - "

"I'm not your stalker!" Kyuhyun interjected.

"Fine. I was just roaming around Han River when this guy showed up out of PURE COINCIDENCE and then the fans recognized him so we ran away. I let him stay at my suite because he left his car. Eunhyuk-ssi fetched him afterwards." She explained.

"With Donghae." Kyuhyun added.

Sooyoung got surprised and looked at her. "You met Donghae oppa?! Why didn't you tell me?! How did it go? Did you kiss and make up?"

"Nothing of that sort happened." The two guys snickered at the front and she glared at them. "He didn't even recognize me."

"Are you for real? That's impossible! He must be kidding. I constantly send him your pictures --" Sooyoung covered her mouth.

"What?! How come I don't know that? So that's why you're asking for my photos every single time?"

"Umm, Reika." Kyuhyun started to say. "Well, you see, yesterday-"

"We're here already." Leeteuk announced. "Let's get inside and talk about that later."

"I'm going home. I don't want to be in there." She said.

"I thought you moved on a long time ago, Mizakuchi." Kyuhyun looked at her. "Why can't you face him? Still affected?"

"I just don't think looking back at the past will do me any good."

"As you said, it's all in the past. Can't you be civil with him in the present? Even just for his birthday." He said seriously.

She just stared at him. Why was he doing this?

"Come on, you two. That's enough." Leeteuk interrupted. "I'm sorry for suddenly dragging you, Reika. I'll just drive you home if you really don't want to come. I just wanted Donghae to see you in his birthday. That would make him happy. This will be the last birthday that I can celebrate with him, you see. I'm enlisting in the army on the last week of October."

Reika felt guilty. Well, there's no harm in just showing up, right? She'll just greet him then go home. He doesn't know her anymore, anyway. That stupid guy. "Okay. I'll go. I've already wasted time coming here."

Sooyoung's face lit up and hugged her. Kyuhyun shook his head while trying to stifle a laugh and Leeteuk smiled triumphantly. Wait, did they plan this?! Oh, never mind.

They got off the car and went inside the building. Leeteuk said it was just a get-together of friends and fellow idol stars. Reika hoped she wouldn't have a hard time.

The top floor was occupied. Music was blaring from the speakers when they got inside. Reika saw many familiar faces from K-Pop.

"You guys finally showed up." Said someone that Reika didn't know but she thought she saw him face once. He was very handsome and taller than Kyuhyun and Leeteuk.

"Siwon oppa." Sooyoung said while blushing.

Oh! Choi Siwon. So this was Sooyoung's crush from Super Junior.

Siwon smiled at Sooyoung and then at her. "You must be Reika." How did he know her name? "The members were talking about you. I'm Choi Siwon." He said then bowed a little.

"Reika Mizakuchi." She bowed, too.

"Where's Donghae?" Kyuhyun asked.

"He's talking to the guys there. Come, he was waiting for you guys."

Siwon lead the way. A lot of famous faces were there.

"Hey, it's you." Someone noticed her. "Are you a trainee now?" He approached them.

"Oh. Taemin from SHINee, right?" Yeah, the guy from the elevator.

"Reika's your name, right?" Then he saw Kyuhyun behind her then frowned. "Hey, wait. The girl from those pictures. You're Kyuhyun hyung's secret girl?"

"Those were just rumors. She's Donghae's girl." Leeteuk said.

"I'm not his girl." She looked sharply at him.

"Hyung, you've betrayed Hae hyung?" Taemin teased.

Two guys appeared, too. Now, why are they flocking here?

"Taeminnie, you're supposed to help me find the chicken." The first guy said.

"Listen here, Jinki-a. Kyuhyun hyung stole Donghae hyung's girl." Taemin said while chuckling.

"Hyung, is that true?" The second guy asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun laughed and so as the second guy. What's their problem?

"I'm not anyone's girl." Reika was getting tired of this, really. She never thought these idol stars were so annoying.

"Anyway, Reika-ssi. This is Jinki hyung, Onew is his stage name. And that guy laughing stupidly with Kyuhyun hyung is Minho. They're my fellow members." Taemin introduced them.

Reika bowed. "Can we go now?" She asked Siwon who was just watching them amusedly with Sooyoung and Leeteuk. She really wanted to go now.

"Quite impatient, huh? Let's go." Siwon chuckled and led the way again.

The SHINee members left, too, while muttering something about chicken. They went inside a room where a table was placed and the other Super Junior members with a few other people were sitting around.

"Oh! They're here!" If she could remember it right, it was Sungmin who said that.

"Reika-chan! It's been awhile!" Ryeowook said to her.

The other members flocked around her and started talking nonstop that she can't answer them. Since when did she become close to these people?

"You really have pretty blue eyes. You're sure they are not contacts?" Yesung asked her.

"You're from Japan, right? Where from? I really love Japan!" It was Sungmin.

"You haven't stopped by Tous Les Jours again? I'll prepare something special for you!" It was Eunhyuk-ssi now.

"Visit MoBit, too!" Yesung added.

"Yah yah yah! Back off her. You're like a bunch of hyenas." Kyuhyun pulled her away.

"Oh, so it was true you two are dating?" Kangin asked him.

"Of course not!" Reika defended.

"But Kyunnie seems so protective of you. I smell something fishy." Shindong teased.

"Speaking of fish, isn't she Donghae hyung's one and only true love?" Ryeowook interrupted.

"Where's Donghae, by the way?" Leeteuk asked them.

"He went to entertain other visitors. You should look for him, Reika-chan." Said Eunhyuk, then flashed her a gummy smile.

"I'll just.. wait for him here." She saw Sooyoung together with her unnies from SNSD. "Excuse me." She went to their seats. The SJ guys would just pester her if she stayed there.

"Reika-chan, finally got loose from the SJ oppas?" Sooyoung giggled.

"You shouldn't have left me there. They're annoying." She sighed and the girls laughed.

"It's been awhile, Reika unnie." Sunny hugged her.

"Yeah. Sooyoung-a said you were really busy." Said Taeyeon, their leader.

Reika nodded and smiled. "I'm on a vacation now."

"That's nice! We can go undercover shopping again." Yoona giggled. She went shopping once with Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon. They were in ridiculous disguises so they called it undercover shopping.

"Where are the other members?" Reika noticed there were only 5 of them.

"They have schedules today so they couldn't come. Sica's outside, though." Hyoyeon answered.

Jessica, huh. She was kind of aloof with Reika when they meet. But Sooyoung said she was really like that.

Reika talked with the girls for awhile. She excused herself to go to the restroom.

She went outside of the room and tried to find her way. It was almost an hour since she arrived and she haven't seen Donghae yet. Was this really his party?

While on her way, two people caught her eye. Reika didn't know why but she stopped to look at them. It was Jessica.... with Donghae. They seemed to be talking quietly, then they held hands. And suddenly, their faces went closer to each other. Wait, are they going to kiss?

Reika didn't know how to react. But she felt her chest hurting. It was like her heart was going to break. Then, Donghae caught her staring at them. He immediately pulled away. She didn't know what excuse she would say for rudely watching them so she turned her head away and planned to run.

But then, someone held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Reika looked at his face. "Kyuhyun-... ssi?"

His face was full of concern and then he wiped her tears. Wait, was she crying?

"I hope you can forgive me for this." He whispered.

Forgive him for what? But before she could even voice it out, something unexpected happened.

Cho Kyuhyun kissed her.

*End of Chapter 15*

A/N: So how was this chapter? I'm really jealous of Reika now that Kyu kissed her! >.<

Maybe I shouldn't have wrote that. LOL. Anyway, thanks for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 0 17
Lala knew her life was filled with drama but she didn't know how her life could turn into something dangerous. she didn't know she was a target. But...
Cooperate By

Romance

94 0 15
After Choi Suzy shifts to Seoul being in-experienced she faced some consequences and starts to hate her life. But suddenly her life changes. But how ?
172K 3.9K 46
It was all started when he met a girl that made him realize that not every girls are easy to get. Before, he always denies his feelings towards her s...
10.3K 321 17
She was a good girl. Homeschooled all her life until her junior year of high school. She had no social skills and was a complete nuisance to anything...