Can't Help It ; Natsu

Autorstwa mandouyi

[complete] Life was a continuous, repetitive cycle. Things pass, perhaps stopping even a second to wave. Ev... Więcej

1 - Beginning
2 - Photos
3 - Rocks
4 - Angels
5 - Friend
6 - Idiot
7 - Parent
8 - Clueless
9 - Contest
10 - Temptation
11 - Strangest
12 - Progress
13 - Accidents
14 - Afternoon
15 - Choice
16 - Running
17 - Faithful
Surprise! Miss me?
Author's Note
The Time We Spent
I'm Not Suicidal!
Nightmare in My Dreams
Strawberry Jelly Cake
A Wandering Child
Three Loving Words
The Infirmus Heart
Don't Leave Me!
My Other Half-Literally
Date with Him
The S-Class Job
The Fallen Girl
Natsu's Forgotten Presents
Don't Let Me Down
Life's Weird
His Departure is Nearing
Update
You Must Be Joking
A Day Full Of Tears and Grins
Two Weeks And Counting
A Week Left
Nova
Argument
Disbelief
Hospital Recovering Time
Quick Preparations
Fate
Time Together
Trouble-Maker
Hargeon Town
My Favorite- The Ferris Wheel
How About A Family?
Our Sweet Days
Surprise! Like Her?
It's Not Personal, She Says
Rescue Mission!
Lucas's Paper Crane
Well...I Had Drinks with Cana?
Babies Aren't From Stomachs!
This Lady
OH MY LORD
The Child Demands His Baby!
Is Gruvia...A Thing Yet?
The Man Who Laughed
Spying on Juvia and Gray
Who...Will You Choose?
PLEASE READ
Rin- And Rin
Names
Who Eats and Who Refuses
Dragon Breath
Zoos and Peacocks
Purpura
Hey...I Know You!
The Dusted Cobalt Sky
The Way Back Home
Him- Sick
The Feeling, Dreaded
Worst of Me
Not Actually Serious?
Jealousy and Rage
With My Emotions- Disappear
Our Mixed Relationship- Confusion
Something- Familiar?
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
Unresolved Problems- The Woman
Rin- Prophecy Child
Consumed- Darkly Matters
As A Team- Together
An Unsteady Feeling- Lost
The One- You?!
My Thoughts- Unfortunate
Half Murderess, Half Daughter
Christmas Special
Silhouettes Against The Wall
Ignis
I Left You
Power Duo
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

In Sickness and In Health

5.1K 234 362
Autorstwa mandouyi

This never fails to make me laugh [picture above]

Your gaze fell to the ground. 'Goddammit. My head hurts a bit, too...'

"G-gray-sama...what are you saying? That's not (Y/N)." Juvia's voice drifted over.

"Oh, are you sure? I swear-"

You ducked your head, and quickly walked to your table, where you put a small sack of jewels down, and hurriedly made your way out the door.

Grumbling under your breath, you didn't dare sneak a peek back.

So you made your way to Fairy Tail.

___

"Oh. (Y/N)!" Levy smiled, waving. "How's the baby?" She asked, when you came over. "Same old, same old." You grinned.

"Isn't she due soon?"

"The doctor said there was still a few weeks. I should be fine," you assured her, happily.

"It's a girl?"

You bit your lip. "Yeah, Lucy. It's a girl."

Levy turned to look at her friend. "Isn't that great? I bet it's going to be so cute!" She said, energetically.

"Yeah, yeah. Babies are all so cute." Lucy shot you a smile. "So what are you here for, (Y/N)?" Levy shifted in her seat.

"I was looking for Natsu...but I don't think he's here..." You scanned the room again. "Is anyone going on a job right now? I think I might join them."

Levy's face was alarmed. "(Y/N)...you're pregnant." She said, softly. "Yeah, it appears so." You replied, dryly. "And?"

'My head feels like it's vibrating. Is it supposed to do that?'

"I absolutely forbid you."

You whirled around. "Oh!"

When you whirled around, you found Makarov Dreyar sitting on the table behind you. "But...why!" You spluttered.

He closed his eyes. "Absolutely. No."

With a huff, you sat down next to Levy. On her other side, perched Lucy. "So...(Y/N)," Lucy started, "how's the old man?"

"Old man?" Levy looked at her in confusion. "Natsu." Lucy laughed. "I meant Natsu." Levy looked a bit startled. "Oh," she chuckled a little.

"Yeah, how's Natsu doing?" She asked.

"Still perfectly healthy," you shot a pleased look at Lucy. "Thanks for asking." The last sentence was practically dripping in honey.

Levy looked a bit confused as she sensed the bit of venom in your voice. "Ah...um, guys...?" She frantically tried to understand what was going on.

Lucy simpered at you. "Oh, that's great. Very nice to hear. And how are you doing, (Y/N)?" She asked again.

You beamed at her. "Perfectly healthy. Thank you, Lucy. And what about you?"

"Guys..." Levy begged.

"I also seem to be in perfect health. Thanks for asking."

You adjusted yourself in your seat.

"(Y/N)...wa'nna...drink?"

You nearly jumped a feet in the air when you felt someone's hot breath whisper on your neck. "Gah, what the!" You covered your neck with your hand and spun around.

"Cana!"

"You know better than to offer a pregnant lady a drink!" Levy said, her arms looped around your neck, hugging and choking you at the same time.

"Levy...can't. Breathe." You coughed.

She immediately retracted her arms. "Sorry!"

Cana had already lumbered away, looking for a drinking partner. "Oh! Natsu...wanna hav' a dri...nk?" She slurred.

Your gaze shifted to Cana.

She was talking to Natsu, who had just come in. "No, I'm good." He answered. "Ask Elfman." When he spotted you, a jolly grin appeared on his face.

"(Y/N), did something come up? You didn't show up for our date." He confronted you. You could hear Levy happily sighing.

"No, uh, I got asked something."

'Well...it's basically that I ditched so I could stalk Juvia and Gray.'

"Are you hiding something?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. "N-no!" You waved the air in-front of you. "Of course not."

Your hand flew to your forehead. When you closed your eyes, your world seemed to spin. Your forehead felt hot.

"(Y/N)?" You could hear Natsu's voice.

"Yeah?" You struggled to open your eyes. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" You heard Levy ask, worriedly. "I don't...know." You heard yourself faintly say.

A cold hand touched your forehead gingerly. You felt yourself relaxing at the cool touch. "(Y/N)...you're burning up!"

Your eyes opened, and you stood up. "No, I'm perfectly fine. I'm not sick..." You took a step, and almost tripped over nothing.

"C'mon, I'll take you home." You felt a hand press against your back. "Do you need help?" Lucy asked.

"Nah, it's fine."

___

Natsu had put you to bed, sighing. "What did you do? You couldn't have overworked yourself." You faintly spoke up. "Maybe..."

"Oh, I don't know..." You murmured.

"I told you to be careful, (Y/N)."

"I...am," you mumbled,

The faint sound of a door opening made you smile a bit. "Hey, Lucas is home."

"Mama? Papa! I'm home!"

The patter of feet came thundering near as Lucas ran into the room. "Huh? Mommy's napping?" He asked, confused.

"Wait, don't just throw your backpack on the ground..." Natsu left your side. A small body snuggled against you.

"Mommy, are you okay?" A big pair of golden eyes were staring at you as you cracked your eyes open. "Yeah. Just a bit...tired." You softly whispered.

"C'mon, kiddo. Let's go and check up on the homework, okay?"

"But Papa! I don't have any, today. And I wanna play with Mana!"

___End of Chapter___

Heeellooo!

So, uh...*pokes fingers together* we reached 6k d=('▽`)=b

I'm giddy. (watashi wa daisuki[?]) (◍•ᴗ•◍)♥

99.6K Reads|6.27K Votes| 7.46K Comments

The name is going to beeee...

••

••

••

Rin! I think this name is pretty cute, overall. To those, who don't like this name, you can pretend it's saying (insert your favorite baby girl name here).

♥♥

Q for Natsu: Can you kill Lucy for Reader chan?

Natsu looks a bit confused. "Kill...Lucy?" Nearby, (Y/N) has a strange yet scary aura. "Why would I want to kill Lucy, though...?"

Natsu scratches his head. "Does everyone have a thing against Lucy or somethin'?"

Q for Gray: would you ever want to make Juvia pregnant?

Gray has abandoned his post, and has sped off at this very question. He looks entirely shaken up, and his face is pale.

Q for Gramps: do you feel like a grampa with Lucas around?

Makarov considers the question. "Every kid..." He started.

"Is starting to make me feel extremely old." He sagged in his seat, sighing. "Romeo...Lucas..." He sighed again. "They're all brats. Even the bigger kids. They're all kids in my eyes."

(Y/N) pretends to tear up. "Old man..." She wails, coming closer to Makarov for a hug.

___

Ahem.

Goodbaaaahaiii ~~~♥♥♥

XD Love overload

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

135K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...
87 0 4
【Dark Blue - the color of trust and loyalty. Blue has a calming and relaxing effect on our psyche, that gives us peace and makes us feel confident an...
49.7K 731 15
I hope you enjoy this assortment of absolutely adorable NaLu moments!!
14.3K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...