Little Dallas. ( Hayes Grie...

De gkrodriguez

Daniella Dallas is you're average girl. She doesn't like to be girly and just has her own style. But she is a... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1 Who's At The Door?
Chapter 2 Meeting The Guys
Chapter 3 Drive Thru
Chapter 4 Cams Being Overprotective
Chapter 5 Shelbys Seceret
Chapter 6 Going Swimming
Chapter 7 Capping On Girls
Chapter 8 The Kiss
Chapter 9 Just Going To Sleep
Just A Little Follow
Chapter 10 Getting Breakfast
Chapter 11 Im Not Wearing A Dress!!
Chapter 12 The Asking
Forever To Finsish
Chapter 13 Bonefire Night
Chapter 14 Maggie Moos
Chapter 15 Late Night Snack
Chapter 16 The Breaking!!
A/N
Chapter 17 Date Night/Fliming
Chapter 18 Pretty Little Lairs
Chapter 19 Girls Day!!
Chapter 20 Approval?
Chapter 21 She's Gone And Im Still Here
Chapter 22 Getting Messy
Chapter 23 Just Us.
Chapter 24 Unexpected
Chapter 25 New Adventure....
Chapter 26 Airplane
Chapter 27 Getting There
DIGI TOUR!
Chapter 28 Show Time
Chapter 29 What Happend?...
Chapter 30 We're Done
Chapter 31 Whats with guys?
Chapter 32 Flying
Chapter 33 Video
DYLAN DAUZAT!
Chapter 34 Austin And More
Chapter 35 With my girl
Chapter 36 PhotoShoot And A Surprise
Chapter 37 Chill Day
I Love You Guys So Freaking Much!
Chapter 39 No More Love
Chapter 40 Broken Promises.
Chapter 41 Don't Repeat What I Say.
Chapter 42 Birthday Party And Surprise's
Chapter 43 #AskDaniAndHayes
Chapter 44 Relapse.
Chapter 45 Car Rides
Chapter 46 Moving Day
Chapter 47 Registration
Chapter 48 Late Nights.
thank you!
OH MY GOSH

Chapter 38 Brothaa & Sistaa Time

3.6K 57 10
De gkrodriguez

//// Hey guys, I'm sorry I feel like I haven't updated in forever😁 Don't worry more chapters to come! Happy 4th hope you made it a good one! 😌💙\\\\

Dani's P.O.V

" Thank you Toronto, until next time see ya later!" I said into the microphone leaving the stage.

We left the stage, going to backstage. " That was a hype show." Gilinsky said huffing and laying on the couch. " Tell me about it." I said getting a bottled water.

We had to wait at least 20 minutes to go back to the hotel because they were clearing out the fans. Hayes's phone started ringing, he stood up and answered his phone.

" Hello?.... Hey mom,.... Yeah I'm good..... I'll ask but I think she will want to come..... Okay tell everyone I said Hi.... Alright Love you too.... Bye." he said hanging up and sitting back next to me.

" Who was it?" I asked.

" My mom."

" And?...."

" Oh, I forgot to tell you." he said looking down.

" Tell me what?" I said confused.

" I'm going back to North Carolina, and I was gonna ask if you wanted to go with me?"
He said more like a question.

" Yes Hayes of course! You know I wanted to see your whole family! " I said excited that I finally get to meet them all.

" Alrighty, but we as in Me, You, Nash and Cam are going in about 2 days so getting packing." Hayes said smiling.

" Okay, why are you so smily?" I laughed.

" Because my wonderful girlfriend gets to meet my family."

" Awe, Hayes." I give him a kiss on the cheek and we walked to the room.

__________________

We got to the room and Mackenzie was watching tv, " Hey." She said looking up from the tv. " Hola." I say back.

" I'm gonna take a shower." Hayes said grabbing a hand full of clothes and his phone to the bathroom. " Okay."

I got my phone from my pocket and called Cam.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Rin-

" Hello?" Cameron's deep voice answered.

" Hola brothaa." I said excitedly into the phone.

" What's up?" I heard voices in the back.

" Nothing, just excited that we are going to North Carolina!" I almost scream.

" Same, I've already met their family, but since it's your first time meeting them I'll give you a little heads up about them. "

" I'm gonna need it," I laughed

" So I'll come by your room and pick you up and we can go to a pizza place or something and talk." He said.

" Sounds good, but is Nash gonna do the same with Hayes?" I asked.

" I don't know probably." he said unsure. " But let me get dressed and I'll go over."

" Okay bye bye."

He laughed and said, " Bye bye." I hanged up and got ready.

What I was wearing now was ripped baggy jeans, a black tank top , Nikes , my makeup was smeared cause Hayes messed me up while I was doing my makeup and I didn't have time to redo it and my hair was down naturally.

So I went over to my bag and looked through it and found a jersey type shirt and jean shorts. I put it on before Hayes got out of the shower. I just need my white converse.

" Babe do you know where my white converse are?" I asked Hayes who had a towel wrapped around his waist.

" They're right there." He pointed to the bed. I bent downs me grabbed them.

" Why do you need them?" He questioned.

" Cam is taking me to go out and eat." I answered, putting on my shoes. " Oh, so you're gonna leave me by myself?" Hayes pouted. " Just for like 2 hours or so." I laughed. He sighed and did his hair.

My hair was wavy and I don't like it wavy so I'm gonna straighten my hair. After straightening it I put on a Stay Classy beanie and looked presentable for once.

~•~•~•

I got finished now I just need to out on mascara and that's it. I applied my Maybline mascara.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I walked over to the door and opened it to see my brothers face along with Nash.

" Ready ?" He asked coming into the room with Nash.

" Yeah just let me grab my phone." I went over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone.

" Okay Hayes come on." Nash said looking at Hayes.

" Where we going?" Hayes asked getting up. " We are going out to eat."

" Okay come on." Cameron said grabbing arm. " Wait!" I yanked my arm away from him.
I went over to Hayes and gave him a kiss and said, " See ya later baby." " Later babe." He smirked.

" Eww.... Okay let's go now." Cameron grabbed my hand and left. " Gosh can't even wait?" I laughed at his impatience. " I can, it's just nasty seeing y'all talk all lovey dovey and crap."

We got into a rental car and drove off. " Where we going?" I asked. " Uh, let's just go to Chick-Fil-A." He said looking at places here and there.

Cameron parked and we walked inside, and sat at a booth. " So what's the Grier family like?" I questioned looking at the menu. " They are honestly the best and nicest people you will ever meet," He chuckled, " But Hayes's parents got divorced, so it's his ' real ' dad is Chad, his step mom is Nila, his ' real ' mom is Elizabeth and got remarried. Oh and how could I forget, Will is the oldest brother he's not that hard to please and then there's Skylynn she is their half sister you already know that cause you met her, but Hayes and Nash don't treat her any different for anything they love her to death. " He says. " Damn that's a lot." I laughed.

The waitress came over to us asking, " What would you like?" Cameron looked at me signaling if I was ready to order, " Can I have the Chick-Fil-A nuggets, with a lemonade and chick-fil-a sause?" The waitress nodded her head looking at Cameron, " Can I jut have a number 2 with cheddar cheese and a Dr,Pepper? " The lady nodded her head once again and said out food will be out shortly.

" Gosh I'm nervous." I was, I have met his family but not ' officially ' Not only am I meeting them, it's my first impression and I have to make it great. " Don't be, you'll be fine." Cameron assured me.

The nerve racking feeling inside, the thought saying I'm not going to do well terrifies me. " Excuse me Mam'm?" A voice snapped me out if my daydream. " Uh, sorry." I said embarrassed.

The lady left two tray full of food and walked away. " Oh, have I missed this." Cameron said looking up at me. " Awe, I missed hanging out with you-"
" No, I mean I missed Chick-Fila-A." He said taking a bite into his sandwich. I try not to show my embarrassment and slouch back.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

" I'm stuffed!" Cameron says patting his belly. " Same." Cameron being the best brother ever, pays for lunch.

We drive back to the hotel and wall to our separate rooms, until the loud noises start happening, " Oh gosh, what this time?" I sighed.

I walk into my room to see everyone there, " Okay guys that's it for today's video! Make sure to like and subscribe is ya haven't! Until then see ya later!" Matthew said , what seemed like he was ending a video. And like that everyone flooded out with byes and " See you tomorrow!"

" Hi guys." I greeted Mackenzie and Jack. " Oh uh, Sorry Dani but me and Jack are going to go out for a bit, love you!" Mackenzie said leaving with Jack hand in hand. " Bye?" I said confussed, I brushed that to the side and wondered what I'm going to do. Well my boyfriend isn't here and I still need to pack and might as well get started. I grabbed my 2 suitcases and got started. // An hour later I was finished, I looked around the room to make sure I didn't miss anything, Nope. //

Knock

Knock

Knock

A body appeared at the door way. " Hey babe." A soft kiss was planted on my cheek. " Hi." I huffed. " Why so down?" Hayes asked. " It's this packing." " Ahh, don't worry you'll get used to it. "

I lake down on the bed and read the digital clock, 11:15
I knew it was early to go to sleep- at least it was for me, but I need it. Soon enough I let my eyes closed and sleep take over.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

659K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
239K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...