His Little Monster

By ritu_writes

"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Dedication
Introduction
Introduction - 2
Ch.1 HER
Ch. 2 HIM
Ch. 3 The Clash
Ch. 4 After Effect
Ch. 5 The Beginning
Ch. 6 Face off
Ch. 7 Game Starts
Ch. 8 Meet Again
Ch. 9 Serving His Highness
Ch. 10 His Anger
Ch. 11 Her Outburst
Ch. 12 Regret
Ch. 13 Marriage
Ch. 14 A Shocking Engagement
Ch. 15 Challenge
Ch. 16 Drunk
Ch. 17 Kidnapped and Assaulted
Ch. 18 Rescued
Ch. 19 Tortured
Ch. 20 Wedding
Ch. 21 Hitched
Ch. 22 After Marriage
Ch. 23 First Night Together
Ch. 24 Muh Dikhai
Ch. 25 Mr. v/s Mrs.
Ch. 26 The Temple Visit
Ch. 27 A What??
Ch. 28 Spoiled🤨🤨
Ch. 29 Changes
Ch. 30 Arguments
Ch. 31 Stucked Together
Ch. 32 Vihaan's Engagement
Ch. 33 The Truth
Ch. 34 Indirect Confession
Lazy
Ch. 35 Shopping Romance
Ch. 36 Karva Chauth
Ch. 37 His Insult , Her Punishment
Ch. 38 Gangsta Baby
Ch. 39 Trust
Ch. 40 Haldi Ceremony
Ch. 41 Kritika ka Maal
Ch. 42 Kunwaro ki Mehfil
Ch. 43 The D-Day
Ch. 44 Entangled Souls
Ch. 45 Contradictions
Apology Note
Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings
Ch. 47 A Guest
Ch. 48 Just Revenge??
Ch. 49 Helpless
Ch. 50 The Chase
Ch. 51 The hunt
Ch. 52 When Devil met Beast
Ch. 53 Separation??
Author's note
Ch. 54 Back to Sweetheart
Ch. 55 Under Her Spell
Ch. 56 Shiddhat-e-wafa
Ch. 57 Zaroorat
Ch. 59 Insecurities And Guilt

Ch. 58 Crazy but His

8.4K 978 198
By ritu_writes

Kritika's POV

"Bua ji !! Are you there?" I crouched down and started shaking her unconscious body to wake her up but she wasn't ready to move like a sleeping elephant.

Inhe bhi tune hi sulaya hai bewakoof.

( You are the one to put her to sleep, idiot ! )

I scolded myself and peeked outside in the hall area to find the root cause of all this.

Ye sahi hai, abhi to darwaze ke bahar aise chipke hue the janab jaise hostel ke common bathroom gate se morning me students chipkate hain. Aur ab dekho, titla banke pata nahi kon si direction me udd gaye.

( This is amazing, till now he was glued to the door like students do to the hostel's common bathroom gate in the morning. And now look, don't know in which direction he flew away like a male butterfly. )

"Bua ji !!" Once again, I tried to wake her up. But her muscle movements were completely zero.

Is she dead? Just by the punch?

The fearful thought ran across my mind and I slightly leaned forward to check her breathing. I swear I felt my heart dropping to my stomach when I didn't feel it. But then, her mouth was a little open. She might be breathing through it. Yupp !!

Just as I brought my right ear close to her mouth, I heard footsteps coming from the entrance followed by few familiar and unfamiliar male voices. Now I will be termed as a murderer and sent to jail.

Golgappe ke sath sath, sone ke liye bistar bhi nahi milega dhang ka vahan to.

( Along with Golgappa, I won't even get a proper bed to sleep there. )

Therefore, I held her mardaani taange ( Masculine legs ) and started dragging her body inside the gym room before anyone could see me with this half died dead body. She was quite heavy and she had to be, since she ate four people's starters alone. Not that I am judging her for being a foodie, but why faking yourself when you like to eat.

She's one of those like 'I don't eat much' and then proceeds to shove ten servings down your throat. And not to forget the after comment. Rice was half cooked, tea was less sweet and curry was too bland. Like, how the hell did you managed to eat so much then, if the food wasn't good?

Just as I closed the door, the voices got more clear and loud to me. I know I ain't a divine person to see what was going on the other side of the door but my extraordinary ears adorning beautiful earrings which were attached to the door, did told me that it's my horny husband, who sometimes sounds like horny minus y, with some guests outside.

And whoever this guest is, he must be some foreigner because the tone of his speech is quite British, unlike us Indians who speak English too in hindi accent.

Woah !! Such a smart bish I am, I concluded so many things without even peeping outside.

Someone just open a golgappa shop on my name yaar.

I couldn't help but smirk at my brain power. But a single glance of that starfish lying on the gym floor wiped my smirk off quickly. I bursted out crying, void of sound and tears. And it increased even more when someone knocked the door softly. The knockings didn't stop but intensified even more, making me scared to the wits. I decided to open the door, but only after hiding the body perfectly in one of the corners.

It was one of the house help standing outside with a tray in hand when I opened the gate. The tray had a plate of choco chip cookies and a glass of milk beside it, topped with an apology note. I know what's all this but.......

What the Battakh !!

I mean duck.

What does he take me for? A 5 year old to send me all these to eat.

My rageful eyes moved to his sitting figure exactly behind the Didi standing there. For a second, I genuinely felt like throwing the same glass of milk right on his face. But the only thing preventing me to do so was his cute, handsome face and his sorry filled coffee brown orbs.

He was talking to the guests opposite to him and giving me apologetic looks side by side. He may be handsome enough to change my mind from hitting him, but I ain't forgiving him this easily for shouting on me. What was so special in that juice that he behaved like that?

"I don't want it. Take it back." I straightaway denied the treat.

First, because my hunger was also unconscious like Diya's Bua. And second, because I had to do some research on how to get rid of dead bodies. Since it's my first time doing something like this.

"Le lijiye Bhabhi. Varna Rehan Bhaiya hum sab ki pared laga denge."

( Take it sister in law. Otherwise Rehan brother won't leave us. )

If it was some other time, I would have definitely melted after hearing Didi's words. But today...... It infuriated me even more. Taking the apology note in my hand, I crumbled it in my palm in front of his eyes before flicking it in his direction just to let him know, that his apology is still unaccepted.

I took the tray and gestured Didi to leave. Keeping the tray aside, I closed the door and sat on the rectangular bench inside the room thinking of ways to come out of this whole fiasco. Specially when many eyes are out there to witness my crime.

You need to be quiet Kittu so that your mind can work.

I told myself and started the process of inhaling and exhaling to cool myself down along with consoling myself with words.

Just be calm, peaceful, shaant-

( Knock )

Letao is shaanti ko koi bistar pe !! Because my life wants to fuck it.

( Lay someone this peace on bed !! )

"Bhabhi sa, it's me. Aman !!" I heard from the other side of the door.

Haye mera devar !! Aa gya apni Bhabhi sa ko bachane.

( Haye my brother in law !! Came to save his sister-in-law. )

I felt so happy from inside and almost ran to open the gate. I didn't even let him step inside and jumped in his thin but long arms whilst wailing. Thank God, the guests weren't there anymore. Infact, the entire hall was empty.

"Woah Bhabhi sa !!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me and started walking inside before closing the door.

"I knew Bhai sa did something when he told me to come here and take care of you till he's in the meeting. But I didn't knew it would be this terrible." He chuckled at the end before clearing his throat.

"Tell me what he did? We will take revenge for that." His statement may have looked funny but his tone was damn serious, like he would genuinely punch his brother for me.

His reaction was overwhelming for me. That's why I broke the hug and cupped both of his cheeks with my palm.

"What he did is nothing infront of what I did bangdu." I wailed.

"And what deed you dow?" His words were unclear because my palms were squishing his cheeks. And he didn't even complain. So cute !!

But his cuteness made me more emotional as I cried out blurting the truth.

"Aurat maar di maine."

( I killed a woman. )

"W-what? I think I misheard you Bhabhi sa." He removed my hands from his face and carefully looked at me like a curious puppy.

"Aurat, Diya ki bua, vo maar di maine." I swear on my toenails I was genuinely crying, but I don't why my tears felt so shy to come out and show their glistening cum salty ass.

( Woman, Diya's Bua, I killed her. )

He opened and closed his mouth like a fish gasping for air several times and then stared at me blankly, for 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds and lastly 30 seconds before he finally parted his lips to speak something.

"Are you pranking me?"

Okay so my facial expressions went from crying to poker real quick as I nodded at him while smiling suddenly.

"Exactly !! It's a prank. And the camera is there. Say hi." I pointed my finger in the direction where I hid Diya's Bua ji's body.

"Hi-eeeeeeeeeeee.........." His excited smile and enthusiasm turned into sheer fear when his eyes fell on the body supported by the gym wall.

"Isn't she Diya Bhabhi's Bua? But why is she sleeping lik-........ Did you really kill her?" He finally had the realization of the day and trusted my words.

Once again, I was reminded of the deed I did in my stupidity by his gasp.

"I swear maine Jaan bujh ke nahi kiya. Maine jab darwaja khola to ye dusri side khadi thi, mera punch unko laga aur vo Patt se niche gir ke tayy bol gayi." I sobbed, detailing him about the incident.

( I swear, I didn't do it intentionally. When I opened the door, she was standing on the other side, my punch hit her and she fell down with thud. )

"L-let me check." He moved forward to check and I followed him from behind. After all, this is the least I could do.

He crouched down and first checked her breathing, then pulse. But my wiggling tongue was too bore to stay quiet so it decided to intervene.

"Main check kar chuki hun Bhai, nahi hai saans." I informed bending forward slightly.

( I have checked my brother, she is not breathing. )

"Nahi. Hai !!" ( No. She is !! )

"Vahi to bola maine. Nahi hai."

( That's what I said. She is not. )

"Are nahi. Hai !! I mean, zinda hain ye Bhabhi sa." He elucidated.

( No she isn't !! I mean she's alive. )

"Ohh...... Phir marble sasta raha hoga floor ka. Koi ni......" I exclaimed happily, straightening myself and took a deep breath of relief before running towards the cookies and milk.

( Then the marble of the floor must have been cheap. No problem...... )

Since she's alive, my hunger came alive too.

"Ummmm......."

I almost moaned taking the first bite of the heavenly delicious cookies. No matter how useless my husband sometimes can be, his taste in sweets and desserts is astounding. He just picks the best snacks, be it midnight or daylight.

"What now?" He asked, standing beside me and took one of the cookies from my plate. I looked at the sprawled figure of Diya's Bua in the corner and thought what to do now.

A brilliant idea came to my mind that I shared with Aman and he approved. The plan was simple, we would shift her in one of the guest rooms downstairs. And if someone asks about her, we will tell them she had a gastric headache and is currently resting inside.

"She's heavy !!" He huffed, stretching his muscles after we successfully executed our plan and placed her over the bed in the guest room. It was risky and difficult but nonetheless we did it.

"Thank God no one saw u-....... Did she saw you when you punched her?" He halted abruptly and asked, making me panic.

"I-I don't know." I was being genuine because I really had no idea if she saw me or not?

"Bhabhi sa, she will throw a great fit if she knows about you punching her."

"I know but what should we do now?"

"Let's think of a way to get out of all these." We both exchanged nods and legit started racing the horses of our mind.

I was walking back and forth in front of the bed whereas he was beside it. We were so worried that we didn't even notice Diya's Bua started getting her consciousness back. She let out a wince sitting on the bed while rubbing the back of her head which grabbed both of our attention and we stood straight looking at her.

"You...... How dare you hit me?" She yelled as soon as her eyes fell on me.

"I won't leave you. You and your entire family are going to jail the moment I step out of this room. Just wait and watch." She tried to get off the bed while threatening me.

"I am sorry Bua ji. It wasn't intentional. I was-" I came forward to help her and started explaining myself but she jerked off my hand and stood on her feet without any help.

Since I was the one at fault here, I held her hands to convince her and apologized heartedly. We both were literally doing pull and push together because she was trying to push me and I was trying to pull her inside. This game went upto few seconds until she stilled and then fell sideways on the bed. And guess what, Aman was standing behind her with a small statue of laughing Buddha in his hand.

"What the heck Aman?"

"I am sorry, Bhabhi sa. I did it in haste."

"You can't just knock out a person in haste." I ridiculed, spreading my arms in shock.

"Says the one who already did it a few minutes ago." He mocked, keeping his hands on his waist.

"Done !! Now think what to do next?" I deadpanned sitting on the bed beside the body.

"Only one thing can be done now." He added with a known look making me shook my head in denial as I easily comprehended what he was trying to imply here.

"Don't even think of it."

"Please na Bhabhi sa."

"I'll kill you someday." I muttered as he knocked on the door of his brother's study room, which was opened by his secretary, Sharma. We entered inside and found Rehan having a meeting with a foreign client as I guessed earlier. He smiled at us and stood up from his chair to introduce both of us to his client.

Surprisingly, his client greeted us with a gesture of namaste which I returned with equal enthusiasm as I pretty much liked him being considerate. But not my husband because I saw him poking his inner cheeks with his tongue from the corner of my eyes.

He and his jealousy !!

"Why are you guys here?" His hard voice clearly yelled how irritated he was with our presence in his meeting room, especially mine.

"Bhabhi sa wants to say something. Come on Bhabhi sa." Aman nudged from behind, earning a harsh glare from me. When he saw even my single muscle didn't budge from its place, he made a pleading face and whispered in my ears.

"Please Bhabhi sa. And if possible, plaster a smile on your face."

I did as he said and stretched my lips in a wide smile, which even a blind can identify as a forced one.

"Bhai sa ko rijhana hai, darana nahi. Pennywise mat bano." He commented in my ears and slightly pushed me forward in Rehan's direction.

( You have to please big brother, not scare. Don't be a Pennywise. )

I took a deep breath and glanced at his client who was busy discussing something with his secretary before looking at my husband standing with his curious gaze pinned at me. Smiling softly at him, I walked close to him and touched his chest with my palm.

"Suniye na....... Zara........ Guest room me aayenge kya." I husked seductively and I added a please in the end while trailing my hands downward towards the button of his trousers.

( Listen.... Please..... Will you come to the guest room? )

He retreated himself abruptly, maybe because he became conscious of the third party's presence in the room, who was still busy with himself.

"I-I...... I'll be there in a moment."

Aur ye phasa murga.

I cheered in my mind and nodded sweetly at him before turning to Aman and passing him a wink along with thumbs up. After that, we left Rehan's study room and went to the guest room followed by Nithya because Rehan said it would take him some time to come. Since Nithya already saw Diya's Bua, she started throwing her questions at us. And I don't know what happened to Aman that he started explaining everything to her as if we achieved some award.

Soon Rehan too entered the room and took a good look of the room as well as the unconscious lady on the bed. Being the smarty trousers he is, it didn't take him much time to conclude about our drama. And it was proved by his next statement.

"Who did this?"

I swiftly pointed my left index finger towards right where Aman was standing. But what I didn't see was, he was doing the same, pointing his finger back at me. I scoffed loudly right on his face which he returned with words.

"What?? You punched her first."

"Followed by you knocking her out with a show piece." I purposely stressed the word.

"I was just helping you Bhabhi sa."

"How? By killing her."

"Bhabhi sa I-"

"Shut up you both." Rehan screamed, halting both of us.

"And explain everything from the beginning." He was sounding damn serious so without further delay we detailed the entire incident to him.

"So you wanted to punch me?" This was the first thing he asked after we finished and started advancing towards me with slow steps making me step back.

His amusement filled eyes were scanning me from top to bottom. And his hands were resting gracefully inside his trouser's pockets just a little away from his Ahmm, which I was trying my best to ignore.

Move !! Move your eyes you bitch. Don't look there. A mini devil is there.

Finally my eyes averted from there when I heard Aman and Nithya arguing behind him. Nithya was trying to pull him out of the room but he........

"No..... Let me see. I want to learn intimidation. I'll use this on my wife in future." He kept on ranting but Nithya covered his eyes and mouth from behind and dragged him out of the room leaving me alone to this big devil.

"Aaa...... Did you hear that? Mom is calling me. Let me just check." I lied taking steps towards the exit but before I could proceed further, his muscular arms trapped my waist and pushed me on the nearby sofa before caging me under him.

His hand traveled to mine gripping it tightly and to my horror, he first kept it on his chest and then started trailing it down towards his trousers like I did back there.

"R-Rehan....."

"You were seducing me to get out of this mess, right? Go ahead then....." He straightened himself and pulled me along before resting his back against the sofa whilst manspreading.

"Please me....... And I'll handle her in return." He proposed haughtily gesturing towards Diya's Bua.

How to unalive someone without unaliving them? That's what I thought while giving a fake smile to him.

Ab agar is opportunity digger phool ko maine fool na banaya to mera naam bhi Kritika nahi. ( Devil's wife's horns out. )

( Now, if I didn't transform this Opportunity Digger flower into a fool, then I am also not Krittika. )

Climbing on his lap, I rounded my left arm around his nape and used the right one to trace his pricky jawline through fingertips. Suddenly he clutched my palm trailing over his lips and looked straight into my eyes.

"Try harder Sweetheart. Because I can see the facade behind it."

Ouch !! Insult to my acting skills but nevermind. And now take this you male bishh......

The very next moment, I grabbed a hefty amount of his hair on the back of head and pulled it backwards before attacking on the prominent area of his neck. His inaudible groans reached my ear as I started sucking the flesh whereas my hands explored his clothed chest. After a while, my lips ascended from his neck to his stubbly cheeks and then to his lips.

But I didn't kissed him, just lightly caressed his lips with mine. He grew impatient at that and lunged forward to capture my lips between his but I was fast enough to back away before he could touch me.

"Uhhun Jaan........ It's a facade right?" I teased when he was breathing heavily, staring at my lips hungrily.

Lifting his chin through fingers, I made him look at me and then tapped my lips before tapping his. Silently asking him if he wanted a kiss, to which he nodded desperately making me smile widely as I got off his lap and sat beside him in full swag.

"Apologize......... And I hope you know for what. So go ahead......."

He sighed audibly, throwing his head back. Not my fault. Since he got the courage to yell at me, now he has to bear with it. I saw him getting up from the seat and walking towards the door, closing it shut. To confuse me more, he then went to the bed and covered Diya's Bua's face with the duvet kept nearby before coming back to me.

I didn't even got the time to comprehend his next move and he was already on his knees in front of me with a thud, leaving me stupefied at his stunt as he held my legs taking them out from the heels I was wearing. I tried to pull them out from his grip, only for him to place a feathery kiss on the toe before uttering a sorry.

And it didn't stop here. His lips started ascending towards my ankle peck by peck while muttering sorries in between after each peck. A sudden ache aroused in my chest and I felt guilty on several different levels. It seemed to me as if I was insulting him and his non labeled feelings towards me.

Therefore I jerked my legs away from his grasp and engulfed him in my arms.

"Don't repeat this again. Never ever !! You heard me Rehan?" My voice shivered lightly because I was too emotional and close to cry anytime.

"But I was just apologizing Sweetheart, for yelling at you." He was perplexed due to my abrupt change of mood.

"Then find some other ways. But don't do this again."

"But Sweetheart-"

He and his stubborn di-.... ass.

"Would you let me apologize like this?" I broke the hug and looked deep into his eyes whilst asking.

"Over my dead body." He snapped, yanking me to him which made me smile as I leaned forward and bit one of his cheeks. He was about to lunge at me to avenge the bite but his phone rang to remind him regarding the client who was still waiting in his study room.

He quickly left from there but not before assuring me that he would handle Diya's Bua. And he did, he handled it perfectly when Diya's Bua got her consciousness back. He called me and Diya's father in the guest room and explained about the blunder. Though she forgave me infront of her brother who warned her not to stretch the matter as it wasn't intentional from my side but her fiery eyes clearly told me she isn't going to forget the day pretty much soon.

When things settled down properly, I joined the function with a fresh and carefree mood. She was also there, after getting the much needed first aid which made her look funny to be honest. But I decided to behave like the nice hooman I am and royally ignored her enjoying the function.

All the guests were giving various gifts to Diya and most of them were either baby products or dresses. I really liked a baby dino stuffed toy gifted by Diya's cousin because it was so cute and small. And yeah squishy too. Only I know how badly I wanted to steal it and I know, my baby loves Badi Maa and this much sacrifice can be done from the baby's side. Right??

Now talking about my gift, I planned on giving the soon to be Mom a custom made cradle from mine and Rehan's side, which I already kept in her room with Bhai's help since my rich husband was too busy to think about it.

"Diya Beta...... Forward your left hand." Mumma came forward with the gifts she prepared for Diya along with the Raksha Sutra she asked the priest from our nearby temple to make.

"Don't remove it. It will protect the baby from all the evil eyes. And it is believed that it helps in flourishing the pregnant woman's womb." Diya reached out her hand to touch Mumma's feet feeling overwhelmed when she finished tying the holy thread. But Mumma didn't let her by holding her shoulders in mid air and pecking her forehead.

It was such a wholesome moment to see since I knew about the unbalanced equation of Diya with her own mother. And with her entire family in fact, because Rehan told me they were quite abusive towards her after her pregnancy was revealed before them. So I can understand her closeness with my Mumma and our mother in law's.

This precious moment was broken by a shrill voice which belonged to none other than Diya's Bua, who couldn't bear the sight of her niece's happiness.

"Agar aisa hi hai Anita ji, to diya se pehle aap ye dhaga apni beti ko baandhiye. Kya pata, uski banjar khokh bhi hari bhari ho jaye."

( Anita ji, if it is like this, then tie this thread to your daughter before giving it to Diya. Who knows, her barren womb may also become green. )

Everyone was taken aback by her absurd statement that she made on me. But Kaki sa was furious, so furious that she was seconds away from choking her. And the reason was simple, she hated the lady to her core after Diya revealed that her Bua was the one to suggest for her abortion just for the sake of her father's reputation.

"Can you stop rubbishing random nonsense just because you don't like our Kritika?"

"I am not rubbishing Amulya ji. I am just stating the truth that everyone is talking about here. Which you people clearly know, but pretending as if you don't." She sprouted back displaying a sickly sweet smile.

"And what is that so-called truth Kiran ji?" It was my mother in law this time as she also came forward and stood beside Kaki sa, exactly opposite to that broken nose.

"That your dearest daughter in law is infertile. Banjhin in hindi."

An audible wave of gasps spread across the garden area as everyone started murmuring with each other in groups. All the three ladies, my mother, mother in law and Kaki sa braced themselves for the fight but they had to back off when the supreme lady of our house stepped in the battlefield.

"Aur tu nagin, jo mhari Beendani ke khilaf zehar ugal rahi hai. Vo bhi itna ganda aur jhut."

( And you are a snake, who is spewing poison against my Beendani. That too dirty and lie. )

"I am not lying. And why would I even do that?"

"For your broken nose maybe." I decided to interfere when she tried to pretend as if she didn't just create a fake myth about me to embarrass me infront of the guests. Walking close to her, I stopped exactly before her.

"Which you think I broke deliberately. So here you are, making up shit about me. But do you realize, you are spoiling your own niece's auspicious day?"

"I ain't making up shit. My each and every word is true. And I don't have leisure time to waste it on pathetic and middle class people like you."

"Woah !! Calling me middle class with that middle aged mouth of yours. Be careful Aunty, otherwise your fake jaw will fall down due to excessive movement." I snapped back aggressively after dumping that ladylike side of mine in the dustbin.

"How dare you call my jaw fake?" She gasped dramatically.

"Jaw !! Your entire personality is fake. And about me calling you names, I called you fat, mardaani taange, burden on earth and what not. What are you going to do now, hun?" I asked audaciously, keeping my fists on the sides of my waist.

"You infertile Bitch......." She pounced on me with her hand out in the air to slap but I ducked down timely resulting in her to fall over the floor once again. But on her face this time.

The spectators failed to contain their laugh to themselves and the next second surroundings reverberated with laughing sounds. Even my mother plus in-law was smiling. And Bua Dadi, she was enjoying the show with great pleasure.

She somehow managed to get herself on her toes by taking support from Diya's mother. Shade of humiliation covered her cheeks the moment she looked around her and found everyone laughing at her.

"I can't believe this Kalyani ji. Is this how you treat guests in your house? By letting your daughter in law insult them?" Diya's mother meddled in between.

"I don't remember you saying the same thing Mrs. Ahlawat when the woman beside you was insulting my Bhabhi sa." Diya too jumped in the conversation from her seat. I liked how she spoke to them. Not because she took a stand for me, but because she finally gathered courage to speak against their wrongdoings.

"Diya !! Is this a way to talk to your mother?" Her Bua spoke, making me astonished about their lovely sister in law relationship which is quite uncommon in Indian households. But then, me and Amrita also have a good equation with each other so why not.

"Mother !! Are you talking about the one who threatened me to obey her otherwise she would kill my child?" Buzzing increased around the place as Diya finished her statement.

"It's better if you don't drag this mother title here because both of you are a black mark in the name of mother's. Especially Mrs. Ahlawat, who tried to sell her own daughter for the sake of her husband's position in society."

"Diya......" Her mother yelled furiously, taking a step towards her but Bua Dadi stood in front of Diya blocking her mother's vision.

"Khabardar...... Varna thum dono ki zabaan kheench lungi."

( Be careful... otherwise I will pull the tongues of both of you. )

"Aur kya hoga usse Bua ji? Sach jhoot me badal jayega? Ya phir is banjh ko baccha ho jayega?"

( And what will happen by that, Aunt? Will the truth turn into a lie? Or will this barren woman have a child? )

I am done !! So done by this witch with a dislocated nose and now I am killing her for real.

With the same intention, I inched close to her but Mumma held me back. I was struggling in her arms to free myself so I could go and kill that woman in front of me, intentionally this time.

"Kriti stop it. What are you doing?"

Since when Mumma started talking like Rehan? Even her hands are feeling rough and muscular around my waist.

Turning back, I found him holding me in his arms and a deep breath of relaxation escaped my lips due to his presence.

"Rehan !! It's good you are here. You know, she was spewing rubbish about me. She was saying I am infertile. Tell her...... Tell her that I am fine and she's lying." I started dragging him forward by his hand but he didn't budge from his place, much to my confusion.

"You yourself said it was nothing but weakness then why aren't you speaking up Rehan. She's spreading fake rumors about me."

"Let's talk inside." He finally spoke but his words frustrated me.

"We can Rehan. But before that, you just have to prove her wrong. Come on....." I tried to pull him again but this time, he pulled me to himself.

His staid gaze met mine and I felt my insides churning slightly. No way this shit could be true. But if it wasn't, he would have been the one roaring on people for speaking ill of me.

"Rehan......." I called out brokenly as if asking him to collect me even before I could shatter.

"Let's go inside Baccha. Hmm......" He spoke delicately, Feathering my cheeks with utmost care like I am a glass doll easy to break just by the touch only.

Four words !! Might be normal four words for a listener. But for me........

The conclusion, the clarity, the harsh reality of my life that I am going to face soon. My new identity you can say. Because after these words, I don't think I have any doubt left in me to be cleared.

"You said I was perfectly fine. And there was nothing wrong with me." My voice came out as a mere whisper only for him to hear making him panic therefore his grip around my waist and my face tightened.

"You still are Princess. You are absolutely fine-"

"That's why I didn't hear you speaking up when I told you to." I cut him off swiftly but tried to keep my rage and my voice, both in control as we were standing between numerous eyes.

"Princess !!" He called out helplessly when he saw tears cascading down my cheeks.

"Now I understand Rehan, Log pyaar se itni nafrat kyun karte hain. Kyunki jisse pyaar betahasha hota hai, beintehaa dard bhi usi se milta hai." I could feel his heart picking a pace on my words through the palm that rested right on top of his heart.

( Why do people hate love so much? Because the one you love wildly, is also the one to give you immense pain. )

"Princess listen to me. Let me explain-" Our noses brushed together as he pulled me extremely close to himself when he felt I was trying to loosen his hold on me.

"I meant it when I called you Jaan. Par tumne ye sab karke meri hi Jaan nikal di Rehan."

( But by doing all this you have taken away my life, Rehan. )

I sobbed tearfully for the last time before composing myself and making my way inside the Mansion through the crowd staring at me as if I am a piece of art.

I know I am beautiful dumbfuckers. No need to be so obvious. Period !

Target for the next update :-

800+ votes on all those chapters which have view count of 5k.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.4K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
1.5M 58.8K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
715K 41.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
3.3M 184K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...