(Y/n)'s mushroom kingdom adve...

By Redenderman0

This is a story where you take luigi's place. This is a male reader and harem story More

Guess whos back!
Prologue
Meet the "Yoshi's"
Baby Maria vs Baby Bowsa
Through the Fields
When Chain Chomps Fly
Caves and Bosses
Side Scrolling Fuzzy
Boss Rush, Poochy, and Camping...at night
Yoshi Vs Baby Bowsa
The First Adventure
The First Adventure (part 2)
The First Adventure (part 3)
Rematch: Maria vs Bowsa
Celebration
All Star Dream Team?
Dream "Friends"
Nightmares Can Come True
A Frog's End
Girls Meet/Rejoin with Boy
Bowsa's 'Flawless' Plan
Five Nights With Peach (night 0)
Five nights with Peach (night 1)
Puppy Love
Fake News
Five nights with Peach (night 2)
Nightmares Don't Have To Be Scary (Day 3)
A Date to Remember
A Date to Remeber (Part 2)
The Calm Before the Storm (Day 4)
Trial by Fire (night 5)
Trail through Corruption
'Queen' of the Jungle
The Facade Must Go On
Maria's Current State of Mind
Jungle Roots
Friends From Far Beyond
Changing The Tides
The Princess' True Hero
Roles Play An Important Game
A 'frog' In Sarasaland
Memories of the past
New Adventure, Same misfortune
Two is a Recipe of destruction

Tunnel to frog land

658 17 32
By Redenderman0

Hi! Remember when I posted other chapters in other books?

No?

Me either.
___________________________________________

Mallow: I'm so sorry!

(Y/n): we told you, it's fine. We forget things.

(Y/n)'s team is back in sarasaland, mallow forgot to buy a pie from a shop.

Bowsa on the other hand....

Bowsa: Hey, look what I bought~

Bowsa is dress in a black bicker suit, though the zipper is all the way down.

(Y/n): *blushes* it's an interesting  biker suit.

Bowsa: I wanted something else in case my dress gets destroyed. This seems like a nice fit. What do you think~

(Y/n): W-well I... uh......

The latex near her breast, started to move away from the middle, threatening to show her nipples. (Y/n) blushes harder and bowsa just grins evilly

Bowsa: *talks to the shop keeper* I'll buy a few more skin tight if you don't mind. I might just rip it off if I get very needy~

She smirks at (y/n) as she says that. The shopkeep doesn’t pay any attention to the flirting.

Shop keeper: Sure! That'll be 30 coins each!

 *time skip*

Back on the road our hero and bowsa follow Mallow to a clearing with a sole pipe.

Mallow: this is the entrance, or at least the entrance to the sewers.

Bowsa: Sewers?

Mallow: Yep! This is kero sewers, it's the only  entrance as far as anyone knows. It takes us to the path of my home!

Bowsa and (y/n) peered over the pipe to see it was dark.

Mallow: Also we have to worry about some person called belome... but to be fair I don't know who that is or what he does.... now come on we have to go before we see the boo’s, so keep alert.

(y/n): w-wait…. B-b-b-boo’s!?

Bowsa: We'll be fine. I'm here!

Unbeknownst to our heroes, they were followed.

When they got in kero sewers, there were enemies not seen before running around the area. Mallow tried to show them around, but slowly and surely, with the team defeating enemies, they got separated. (Y/n) was now alone slowly wandering the maze. It didn't help he started to wander around to find them again.

(Y/n): G-guys? H-hello?

Laughter surrounded the area he was in. He started to slowly panic, seeing a shadowy figure with glowing yellow eyes in the corner of his eye. He kept moving while shivering, slowly getting more lost in the sewers. Unfortunately for him he was being followed. The laughter slowly started getting louder and louder as ghost started to appear.  He tried to run away but couldn't, he was in a dead end. The ghost started to move in closer to him. (Y/n) started to go in a fetal positions as the boo’s finally reach the plumber.

(Y/n): Please go away! No one is here!

???: and why would we do that?

(Y/n) was now surrounded by boos (y/n) tried to look at them but it failed. Seeing as the fear made him hide in himself

(Y/n): t-they’re not covering their faces.

boo: you’re a lot cuter in person~

Another boo came by and started to surround the green hero, showing off their long tongues.

boo#2: he’s so cute. No wonder the queen wants him~

boo#3: he’s terrified? Let’s show him we don’t mean any harm with a good time~

The boos inch closer trying to reach out to the boy to ‘comfort’ him, as he went back into a fetal position. Though before they got closer, a barrage of fire balls was thrown at them. The boos flew away, dissatisfied they did get a chance with the green plumber.

’Maria’: they’re gone now.

(y/n): h-Huh? Maria?

Peach: why did you save him?

‘Maria’: because I might actually stay with him. Jealous~

Peach: Grr…

(y/n): w-wait. When did you guys get here?

Peach: we followed you, dumbass.we wanna hee-… we wanna hellllle….. we wanna helap…. Fuck it, I want my castle back, and that’s the truth. Now get up pussy.

Bowsa came charging at the duo, smoke escaping her nostrils and mouth as rage was the only emotion on her face.

Bowsa: Hey! The hell do you think you two are doing!?

Peach: Saving his ass from ghosts.

Bowsa: Well with your track record, I highly doubt it!

Peach: Fine, don’t believe us. Now let’s leave. Together.

Mallow: Why? Don’t you hate him?

Peach: we need each other. And we all have shared goals, saving what we care about the most.

Mallow: Oh…. Ok!

Bowsa face palms herself as (y/n) gets up from the ground. He could still see the boo’s, fazing through the walls and showing their long tongues, sending him shivers.

Bowsa: *sigh* You're know what? Let's split up. Ok? Because I don't want to deal with you two right now. I want my home, and (y/n) and his marshmallow friend are going to help me.

'Maria': Alright, but lets all go our separate ways and find the exit.

Bowsa: ....  you wanna make this worse?

Mallow: Wait! We can leave! I found a switch to drain the water, that leads to the exit. Or at least I think it was.

Bowsa: fine show us the way.

Mallow taking the lead, they made their way to, what she hope is, the exit. Though when they did, they were met with a strange dog looking creature.

Mallow: H-hey! I think this is belome!

Peach:Yeesh. Is that a fire hose or a tongue?!

They heard a rumble, like a stomach asking for food. They all looked at Bowsa who just glared back.

Bowsa: that wasn't me!

The rumble was heard again, this time coming from belome.

Belome: Moh, ho,how! Is it lunch time already? What a fine smorgasbord of food we have here.

Using his tounge, he tried to latch peach and tried to eat him, 'maria' jumped on belomes head, trying to make him bite his tongue.

Belome: Food that fights back? So what! You'll all be in my stomach soon. Right after I do this!

Belome sprayed a gas out of his mouth, aiming at Bowsa, (y/n) pushed her out of the way, getting hit by the smoke. When it cleared, a scarecrow wearing his clothes took his place. Leaving everyone in shock.

Belome: Head made of straw, and a stick for a body, he is now a scarecrow, ra ha ha!

Bowsa/Peach: I need to know how to do that. That will be very useful.

Peach was eaten by belome. Mallow Summoned lightning, 'maria' jumped on belome again, and Bowsa breathed fire on him.

Belome was getting tired, and Peach tasted like rotten fruit. Though he has one last trick up his sleeve.

Belome: Heh, little did you loosers know, I'm all that's stopping a huge flood of water!

He spits out peach, who is covered in spit and runs away.

Peach: eugh! What do you eat!?

Belome: So long soakies!

Belome ran away. Leaving the others to wonder what he was on about.

Mallow: He must've been lying about the water gushing out of here.... right?

As Mallow said that, a green switch popped up, the gate slowly lifting.

Peach: I need a bath anyways so bring it on!

The scarecrow started to shake, bowsa when to check on it to see what will happen.

'Maria': hey... do you hear something.

Everyone looked inside the tunnel, and saw the huge amount of water coming at them.

Mallow: Its the water!

Bowsa: Get on the switch, before we get washed away!

Mallow tried to stand on it, but 'maria' accidentally jumped on her, causing Mallow to fall off the switch.

Bowsa: You fucking bitch!

'Maria': how was I supposed to know she was going to be there!

Bowsa: HOW ABOUT USING YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU DUMB BI-

The water washed over them, taking them with the current of the water. (Y/n) finally came back to normal. Noticing everyone getting pushed out diffrent exits. The exit he poped out of, he was met with tons of water falls. Also a toad was there for some reason.

Toad: Hi! This is the midas river course! There are special areas and coins you can find here get enough to get a prize.

(Y/n): .... ok!

Coins and frog coins started to appear, he realized he can slightly swim up the current. Though he mostly let the current take him. When the current took him to a hole, a bunch of hands grabbed him out.

Rat funk#1: Hey! Cutie! There is a toll for going through our super secret hide out in midas fall.

Rat funk#2: *whispers* we do?

Rat funk#3: shush!

(Y/n) towared the the rat girls, as the only reach to where his crotch is.

(Y/n): Oh. And what is this toll?

The rat funks unbuttoned and disrobed the boy. As his pants fall, it lands on top of on one the rat funk.

Rat funk#1: jackpot!

(Y/n) knowing what was going to happen, picked up the first rat funk and spread her legs. He lifted her up and put her her lower lips to his lips and started eating her out.

Rat funk#1: Oh fuck!

The other two started servicing his dick, licking and kissing the shaft as the first one squirms in pleasure as she hugs (y/n)'s head. Her moans echo into the cave causing the other creatures to blush to what they are hearing.

Rat funk #2: He's too big for us!

Rat funk#3: We'll see~

The third one picked up the second one, aiming her pussy on the tip of (y/n)'s cock. without any worry about her friends choice, she skewer her friend with (y/n)'s cock.

Rat funk#3: how is she? She tight enough for you?~

The third one started guiding her friend on (y/n)'s cock, who had already passed out, though moans still escape her mouth. The first one hugging (y/n)'s head, couldn't hold back the pleasure and came, her cries peirce the air. The second one cums on (y/n)'s dick through her comatose state As the third one smiles in satisfaction, taking her friend off of him and putting her on the ground.

Rat funk #3: seems like you paid the toll! You can continue on.

(Y/n)'s shaft was still raging hard. He grabbed the third rat funk, who grew a blush as she was grabbed, and teased her entrance with his member.

(Y/n) using the height difference was using the third rat funk as a toy, slaming into her without caring what will happen. Both of his hands on each side of her abdomen for grip, his speed to much for her to handle. He acted feral, lust overriding common sense as each slam put another load of cum in her. The other two rat funks were barely conscious to see their friend being used as a fleshlight. With a few more thrust, (y/n) had calmed down and noticed his handiwork.

(Y/n): O-oh n-no! I- om sorry! I don't know what came over me!

Rat funk#1: stopp... apologizing.... that was the best.

Rat funk#2: s-so big! So feral...~

The third one was out for the count pleasure plastered all over her face as a small spirit with a satisfied look on her face was connected to her mouth.

Rat funk #3 spirit: Worth it!~

(Y/n) gently put the third one on the ground. He jumped into the current to wash himself off from his carnal acts. Letting the current take him our to the falls.

Rat funk#1: Come back soon~ next time we will be prepared.

Rat funk#2: *whispers* we will?

Rat funk#1: *whispers* Doubt it, but we gotta try to unlock that feral mode he went into when he comes back Now that looks fun and I want that to be me next!

*time skip*

After (y/n) had his way with the three rat funks and made his way down midas river, he found his way back to Mallow and bowsa.

Mallow: You’re ok!

(Y/n): Yep. Where are the others?

Bowsa: Don't know and don't care. Now, we got to get foggy here back home, then I'll show that sword what the queen of the Koopa can really do!

Mallow: actually, we are close by come on!

They followed the girl down to a large pond, Mallow was getting giddy and started to run ahead.

Bowsa: so what do you expect the family to be?

(Y/n): I don't know, probably frogs or tadpoles?

As they made it to the shire of the pond, mallow was waiting, though she was looking for someone.

Mallow: Hello? Anyone home?

As she yelled out, a large tadpole came out under the water.

Tadpole: Hi! Can I help you?

After a quick look, the tadpole recognized Mallow.

Tadpole: Mallow, it's you! We've heard about your adventures with super (y/n) and the koopa queen!  You guys  beat up Belome, right?

(Y/n): Super?

Bowsa: Hey, How do you know that? We barely just started on this quest. Are you guys spying on us!?

Mallow: No. See, the waterways of the world bring news to us here. Like (y/n)'s adventure in Dk Island, and you capturing peach the countless times for ransome before maria was sent to get him.

Bowsa: Eugh, is it really that good?

Mallow: Yep! That's why grandpa knows all the news that's fit to hear! Also it's good to keep up on the outside world.

Tadpole: Are you Really THE Super (y/n) of the famous super Mario Siblings?

(y/n): I mean, yeah... but I don't think super has been used by us. Probably coined by other people-

Tadpole: HEY EVERYONE, YOU WONT GUES WHO'S HERE!

In a matter of seconds more tadpoles cane up from under the water.

Tadpole#2: He's the real deal!....Though I thought he'd have a mustache, or round nose.

Tadpole: Well they do say he can jump better than a froggie. I wonder if it's just a rumor.

Everyone stared at (y/n), he blushed but new what they were expecting, with a big wind up, he jumped up in the air with a backflip, seeing the whole pond. He floated back down while spinning land perfectly on his feet.

The tadpoles started to splash quickly, making it seem like they were clapping.

Bowsa: *smirks* Show off.

???: Well, well... what's new?

Mallow: Grandpa! (y/n) has been helping me get back home.

???: I know child, that rainstorm we just had... that was you wasn't it? *whispers* ouch, watch it up there, you're supposed to make me look like I'm floating here, ok!?

As the trio waited, a ''''floating'''' frog came to meet them

Frogfucious: Welcome! So you are (y/n), yes? *faces bowsa* and you must be the evil queen of the koopas. I am the frog sage Frogfucious. You have come to seek wisdom from me, have you not? I've been waiting for you! Yes, old wise people can often give good advice....

Bowsa: Kinda, we were mostly dropping of your kid so we can save my castle.

As they were talking, bowsa and (y/n) noticed a lakitu, struggling to hold up the frog sage, slowly getting close to the water before fixing himself.

Frogfucious: Yes! And I thank you for bringing Mallow back home. Though how about we get more comfortable. Come along and we'll talk, it's important! *whispers* clear, full reverse.

Bowsa and (y/n) looked at each other with worry as the frog sage was taken away to somewhere else. But before he did...

Frogfucious: Tadpoles! Don't just float there! Make yourselves use! Form a bridge for our guests.

The frog sage floated away, tadpoles resurface in a straight path over the pond.

Bowsa:... carry me.

(Y/n): Huh-

Bowsa threw herself into (y/n)'s arm, forcing him to princess carry her over the tadpoles and the water while Mallow was skipping ond jumping off the tadpole with ease. Once they made it to the other side, they are met with the frog sage who had set up a little area.

Frogfucious: Yes. Come into my sanctuary, and partake of my wisdom children.

(Y/n): Gently put Bowsa on the ground, as the three circled the table.

Frogfucious: That Smithy character that appeared all around the castles... he's quite formidable, yes.

Bowsa: He only got me off guard! If I was more attentive, that hunk of metal would've been melting by my fire breath.

Frogfucious: hmm. And you (y/n). You want to help and bring back the castle of your princess and of Bowsa as well quickly, do you not?

(Y/n): it's part of the job description, so yeah of course.

Frogfucious: hm... You still worry about Daisy, do you not. Worrying that it may happen again later?  Then you need to take care of Smithy. Their underlings are wreacking havoc in our world. Mack, the one you faced in sarasaland, is one of them. More will be coming.

(Y/n) knew the gravity of the situation, he knows he has to keep going on this adventure no matter what.

Mallow: Grandpa. I almost forgot to tell you something! We found a star in  sarasaland. Do you know why it was there?

Frogfucious: A star, eh? Most interesting. This may be illogical, but I believe shooting stars can grant wishes... and now more then ever, I believe they will play a vital role in the fight against Smithy.

Bowsa: Really? Then how come when I wish someone dead it never happens out of coincidence.

Frogfucious: They don't work that way.

Bowsa: Damn it!

Frogfucious: it'd quite the situation we have on our hands, isn't it?

Mallow: Yeah.... everything sounds so dire and serious. I guess Mack was only the first of man. Maybe some of them'll make Bowsa look Nice!

Bowsa: Hey! I have a reputation to keep up, so the only bad guy to run this world is me! Got it puffball!

Frogfucious: Mallow, you speak as if these things don't concern you. You will accompany (y/n) and Bowsa on their adventure too.

Mallow: Wha-! Grandpa! What are you talking about? I'm only a simple tadpole! This adventure isn't for me!

The frog sage sighs and looks out into the pond, away from Mallow and the others.

Frogfucious:Mallow, my girl.... ive kept this from you until now. But you’re.... You're not a tadpole!!!

Everyone: NANI?!?!?!?!?!

Mallow: W-what? How!?

Frogfucious: A long time ago, I was sitting here one rainy day, enjoying a snack of crickets.... when I happened to see a basket floating down from the falls. I peeked inside and saw a little baby girl staring right back at me! The name "Mallow" was written on her belt. I felt sorry for the bundle of puff took her in to raise as my own grandchild. She had powerful magic, and I knew she was more than a piece of fluff. I thought, 'surely, this child must be from some far-off land'

Mallow: *sniffle* Grandpa.... you mean, I'm not... a tadpole? *sniffle* ....*sniffle* ...*sniffle*.

Mallow was on the verge of crying, but with a great hop from Frogfucious, the ground they stood on shook, making all the other tadpoles, and the lakitu, scatter and made Mallow stop her crying early.

Frogfucious: Mallow! Now is not the time to cry! Go with (y/n) and Bowsa on their adventure, and find your real family. Your real mother and father are out there somewhere.

Everything started to slowly cool down, but Frogfucious called (y/n) over to whispers something to him.

Frogfucious: *whispers* psst, (y/n).

(Y/n): *whispers* yeah

Frogfucious: *whispers* the girls magic is sure to come in handy on you adventure, you'll take her along, yes?

(Y/n) nodded. Though he notice a tear rolling down the frog sage's face.

Mallow: Grandpa.... I won't cry anymore. I'll go on this adventure with them and find my
Real family!

Frogfucious: Then it's settled. You three must embark on you adventure immediately. First, go to rose Town, where they need your help.

The three nodded and formed up with (y/n), who went to talk to Frogfucious.

Frogfucious: *sniff* it'll be quite around here with Mallow gone.... maybe a snack will cheer me up.

(Y/n): Speaking of, we got the cricket pie you sent Mallow to get.

Frogfucious: Oh! Uh thank you, I forgotten all about it. Mallow, have this....

Frogfucious went to a drawer and grabbed something out of it.

Frogfucious: here have this staff, I had it when I was your age, but I wasn't lucky enough to keep my young looks. *laughs*

Mallow: Thank you grandpa!

-In the sarasaland embassy-

Daisy was bored. After all these years separated from (y/n), they only meet because she was in trouble.

Toadsworth: Princess Daisy. Why are you moping?

Daisy: Because I'm bored. I wanna go on the adventure with (y/n), not be stuck here.

Toadsworth: Oh dont be like that. It's for your own safety! Besides you have guests here to help you pass the time.

Daisy: *mumbles* Not the way I want it though.

She decided to walk around the embassy. Taking the main hall to try to find anything she can do. But she didn't get that far as the white fox she just met came by.

Mangle: Um... princess?

Daisy: Yeah? What wrong?

Mangle: There is this strange looking man coming to the embassy.

Daisy: Ugh! It's probably Peach.

Mangle: Actually its-

Daisy: Don't worry about him, sister, I can get rid of him easily.

Mangle: B-but it's not peach!

Daisy: Huh?

Right as Daisy made it to main door, they were blown open.

Tatanga: Tatanga has found you my love! Grahaha!

Daisy: Oh No.....

Soon after, Tatanga has re-kiddnaped Daisy. She found the adventure she wanted, but never asked it like this.

Daisy: Let go if me! If (y/n) finds out-

Tatanga: We'll see what he can do while he's busy with saving the world from that iron alien invasion! HAHAHAHA!

_____________________________________________
Chapter on ao3
https://archiveofourown.org/works/20290009/chapters/126719092

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867 52 7
This is a fanfiction about bowser and luigi, you have been warned <3.
14 0 1
i just chose two random characters and made a lowkey badly written book out of it where the reader just lacks all context and i love it
1.8K 58 22
Finally the girls get a chance to rescue the guys.
3.9M 24.5K 197
Some stories with male reader and various females. Yeah, yandere and more.