His Little Monster

By ritu_writes

"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Dedication
Introduction
Introduction - 2
Ch.1 HER
Ch. 2 HIM
Ch. 3 The Clash
Ch. 4 After Effect
Ch. 5 The Beginning
Ch. 6 Face off
Ch. 7 Game Starts
Ch. 8 Meet Again
Ch. 9 Serving His Highness
Ch. 10 His Anger
Ch. 11 Her Outburst
Ch. 12 Regret
Ch. 13 Marriage
Ch. 14 A Shocking Engagement
Ch. 15 Challenge
Ch. 16 Drunk
Ch. 17 Kidnapped and Assaulted
Ch. 18 Rescued
Ch. 19 Tortured
Ch. 20 Wedding
Ch. 21 Hitched
Ch. 22 After Marriage
Ch. 23 First Night Together
Ch. 24 Muh Dikhai
Ch. 25 Mr. v/s Mrs.
Ch. 26 The Temple Visit
Ch. 27 A What??
Ch. 28 Spoiled🤨🤨
Ch. 29 Changes
Ch. 30 Arguments
Ch. 31 Stucked Together
Ch. 32 Vihaan's Engagement
Ch. 33 The Truth
Ch. 34 Indirect Confession
Lazy
Ch. 35 Shopping Romance
Ch. 36 Karva Chauth
Ch. 37 His Insult , Her Punishment
Ch. 38 Gangsta Baby
Ch. 39 Trust
Ch. 40 Haldi Ceremony
Ch. 41 Kritika ka Maal
Ch. 42 Kunwaro ki Mehfil
Ch. 43 The D-Day
Ch. 44 Entangled Souls
Ch. 45 Contradictions
Apology Note
Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings
Ch. 47 A Guest
Ch. 48 Just Revenge??
Ch. 49 Helpless
Ch. 50 The Chase
Ch. 51 The hunt
Ch. 52 When Devil met Beast
Ch. 53 Separation??
Author's note
Ch. 54 Back to Sweetheart
Ch. 56 Shiddhat-e-wafa
Ch. 57 Zaroorat
Ch. 58 Crazy but His
Ch. 59 Insecurities And Guilt

Ch. 55 Under Her Spell

8.5K 960 279
By ritu_writes

Rehan's POV

Woah!!

She was loud.

So loud that even the host of the event, her senior, stopped talking and focused his attention from the stage to her shocked figure standing in the middle of the hall beside the table her friends were sitting on.

She looked cute with that dumbfounded face attached to that slim figure decked up in a short white and blue top paired with jeans.

But why I never saw this outfit in her wardrobe? Ahh..... She must have left them at her house after marriage. And now that she's back there, she started wearing them.

Well talking about her house, I remembered something.

I know she is going to be all irritated and angry with my presence in her workplace but.......

Serves her right though !!

For throwing me out of her house. But what she is going to do now as she can't throw me out from here since it's not in her hands.

The mere thought brought a teasing smile on my lips and I failed to hold myself back from sticking my tongue out to her.

Take it wifey........

Her lips parted and eyes widened in disbelief. I enjoyed how her expressions were making her look more adorable with each passing second.

To tease her furthermore, I took a quick glance of the people around me and raised my left hand waving a tiny Hi to her, to which she blinked before her mouth fell open wide at my stunt.

"Mrs. Kritika........ What is this behaviour?" Her senior asked, breaking our eye contact and making realization dawn upon her.

She finally noticed the large number of people staring back at her in weirdness along with her- oh I mean our senior who was still waiting for her answer.

"S-sir...... Actually I......." She stuttered before her left hand went to her head clutching it as her eyes closed shut and body swayed lightly ready to fall on the floor.

Her friends and few colleagues came forward to hold her before she touches the ground and hurt herself.

Trust me, I would have ran too. Only if I wasn't aware of my lovely wife's acting skills.

She really thinks I am dumb to get fooled by her act? Someone please tell her that when an unripened fruit changes its colour during the ripening process, other fruits kept with it notices everything. Hence they automatically knows when the fruit will change its colour next time in future.

"What happened to her Neha??" The senior asked, to one of her friends.

"She is sick sir. I told her to take rest but......."

He rubbed his temples with an annoying look on his face for the answer he got.

Well !! That's my wife, everyone....

She can give a headache to anyone without moving a muscle.

I got down the stage and moved where her senior and others stood, surrounding her unconscious yet concious figure.

"Someone please pick her up and-"

Few male species stepped forward to help her on hearing his words but not even their shadows got to touch her as I quickly bent down to pick her up in my arms and threw a harsh glare in their direction to fuck themselves off gladly.

From the CEO position of my company to a mere bank employee, I didn't had such a huge transition to see someone else wrapping their arms around my wife. Not in this life at least......

I was advised to drop her back to her desk so she could rest there till the programme ends. Just as we exited through the doors of the meeting room, she carefully opened her eyes concious of her surroundings and then her right hand flew to my shirt collar pulling me down via that while gritting her teeths.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I chuckled at the sight of her flaring nose and narrowed eyes.

"Kuch galatfehmiyan ho gayi thi meri Begum Sahiba ko. Bas unhe hi mitane aaya hun."

( My Begum Sahiba had some misunderstandings. I have just come to clear them. )

I swear I could hear the gnashing of her teeths as she cursed me in her mind. Her hand travelled from my collar to my neck grabbing it between her small palm as she tried to press my throat with all the might she have.

"Dekhna kisi din tumhe hi na mita dun main, is duniya se." A chortle escaped my lips on her dangerous threat cause it sounded like a melody to me.

( Be careful otherwise I'll clear you someday, from this world. )

"Kaise?? In aadhe inch ke haathon se? You know what Sweetheart...... Badi ho jaiye, phir baat karenge."

( How?? With these half-inch hands? You knew what Sweetheart...... Grow up first, then we will talk. )

And here blasted my portable atom bomb as she hooked her hand behind my neck to support herself in uplifting her midriff and bit the sides of my throat. My steps halted on their own when I felt her teeths and plump lips just a little away from my Adam's apple.

Now who taught her this??

Retrieving her lips back, she glared at me. Like seriously?? I reverted the glare with pleasure before leaning forward slightly and whispering right on top of her lips.

"Agar dobara kiya na ye, to agle do din tak aap bistar se nahi uth payengi."

( If you do this again, you won't be able to get out of the bed for next two days. )

My words were pretty much effective as she shivered lightly averting her eyes to another direction. In the meantime, we reached her desk and I placed her down on her chair before forwarding the glass of water kept on the table. I had to, afterall....... My precious wife fainted outside and not to forget she's sick.

She practically snatched the glass from my grip to show her detest towards my presence here and sipped the water.

"What are you doing here Jiju?" We both turned around to see two of her friends standing behind us.

Now where did they came from? Don't tell me they were tailing behind us the whole time?

Though, I had no interest in replying but I had to. They are her friends, her colleagues. Which makes them useful element for me to use in future to pacify my sulking wife. Following that mindset, I opened my mouth when one of her friend interrupted in between with great enthusiasm.

"Let me guess...... You are here for some secret visits to catch corrupted officials."

Wow such an intelligent answer. I think she used 100 % of her brain.

The other girl standing beside her, slapped her head from behind before rediculing her statement.

"He ain't a police officer or income tax officer to do such thing. And neither he is free like your tongue that sprouts rubbish all the time."

Thankfully atleast one of them have brain though. But just like my wife sitting here, she was also unaware of my twisted mind that can be unpredictable and threatful when it comes to the woman I married. Infact....... No one knows it more than Viraat as he's the only person who has seen me crossing all the limits of madness and possession just for her.

She has transformed me into something else and she herself doesn't know that. And it's better if she don't because I don't want to scare her. She maybe strong and fierce but at the end, she's a girl.

And I don't think a sane girl would be able to sleep peacefully knowing there was someone around her all the time observing her each and every move when she thought she was alone. Someone who, sneaked in her room at nights. Someone who, slept beside her....... On her bed...... With his hands stuffed inside her loose top caressing the most treasured and the forbidden parts of a feminine body.

That was the only time I got to explore her soft skin without any boundaries and disturbance. I even made few discoveries about her body in that 6-7 hours of her sleeping time. First, she got a little thin due to the incident as her stomach was now flat instead of chubby. Second, her skin tone turned pale from milky white. Third and the most important one, she got a little new mole beside her navel.

And trust me, it was too enticing to leave just like that so........

I used to suck that mole and that small navel of her's to my heart's content. I never realized but her navel was the first thing I was obsessed with. After that comes her moans that she would let out in her sleep oblivious to my deeds, that had me drowning in cold baths twice a day.

Never in these six months I ever felt so grateful for her being a heavy sleeper as I felt in these last five days because it provided me the perfect opportunity to feel her however I wanted. Though I had this urge in me to pounce on her but I refrained myself from doing anything apart from some intimate kisses, normal cuddling and braiding her hairs as I saw her complaining about her tangled locks to her brother.

I was there, hidden in one of the corner of her terrace when she weeped keeping her face on her brother's chest. Anger was radiating from every fibre of my body when I was told that she got herself discharged from the hospital and no one tried to stop her. I had a pretty ugly argument with my family because of that before leaving towards her house in Viraat's car.

I was enraged by her decision of going away from me and it pricked me so badly that I planned to kidnap her and take her to my farmhouse leaving everyone and everything behind.

Just the two of us, in that place.

But her breakdown made me realized that it would do nothing but deteriorate our relationship even more and she might end up hating me so I changed all my plans at the last moment along with my intentions. I decided to give her sometime to get herself together and made my mind to be a part of her life rather than bringing her back to mine.

That's reason I am here, in her workplace.

"So intelligent and sophisticated friends you have." I chuckled at her friends engaged in bashing each other and leaned down to brush the outline of her ear that adorned a small jhumka with white beads at the end of circular bell.

"Jaise bhi hain, atleast kisiki job to nahi khaai inhone." She jerked my hand away moving her neck back making that bell to dance beautifully.

( However they are, atleast they didn't ate someone's job. )

"Well....... Just for your information my dear wife, the person whose job I ate, is currently eating breakfast in my company on a nice post." I retorted back irritatedly.

She worries about everyone, except for me.

Aise kon se kaante lage hain mujhme?

( Which kind of thorns are stuck in me? )

"Hey guys......." A sudden male voice came from behind of those girls and I saw few freshers coming towards her desk. The rush around us clearly indicated that the meeting was over and the employees were returning back to their work.

"Myself Nishant guys and they-......." The boy who spoke earlier started introducing himself and others. To be honest I neither paid attention to him nor anyone else as my entire focus was pinned to my wife who stood beside me leaving the chair.

After him, my wife's friends also exchanged the pleasantries but they shook hand with each person as a gesture of welcoming them to the organisation.

That guy, Ashant I guess, he stretched his hand forward in Kriti's direction after talking with her friends.

"Miss. Kritika........ I hope you're stable now." From the corner of eyes, I saw her hesitantly raising her hand.

No way I am letting it happen.

I quickly grabbed his hand in mine before he could touch her while speaking.

"She is. That's why she is standing on her feets. And it's Mrs. Kritika by the way."

"Oh okay....... But you?" Looks like he really is Ashant as his mouth doesn't seems to stay quiet.

"Rathore......."

"That sounds more like a surname."

"Because it is. And I prefer people calling me by surname." He awkwardly nodded his head trying to free his palm since the grip of my hand was a little bit painful for his lean muscles.

I could see the hint of sadness in his eyes after I mentioned her being married. I would pray to God that he stays away from her otherwise....... I really have no idea what I might do to him cause control is the only thing I don't have in me when it comes to her.

Passing him a sweet smile, I left his hand like I wasn't just planning to murder him in different ways.

"Guys........" Her senior interrupted coming to all of us.

"I hope you all are aware that freshers needs to go through the training session before joining their work. Therefore, we are assigning one employee to each of you to work together and learn. You can call it a pairing." Just as he finished, her eyes diverted from him to me.

I know I should be feeling scared that she was drilling holes in my skull with her sharp glares. But it made me smile and I felt like laughing when I got that she might have understood that voice may have been of her senior but I was the one who filled the words in his mouth.

"Kritika....... You will be paired with Mr. Rathore and you guys come with me for your pairs." The entire time she was just busy glaring me and I was enjoying it.

"So....... From where should we start? Mam......" I husked the last word in her ears when everyone left, leaving just the two of us behind.

"Ouch........" She intentionally stomped on my leg before leaving somewhere. I also straightened myself and trailed behind her before another male sticks to her.

Throughout the day, I irritated her by buzzing around her like a bee. But she smartly dodged me off several times by giving me back to back tasks to complete and I didn't even had an option to say no since it was my training phase. By the end of the day, I had a really messed up mind as cheques, overdrafts, bank statements and transactions were all over my mind.

And what made it more worse was that boy as he was continuously finding topics to initiate a conversation with her during lunch time. But thankfully her friends didn't let him. Maybe they had a hint about our differences and were trying to play the cupid.

On the top of all this, what irked me was the coffee of her workplace. It was so light like I was having milk. Just because I couldn't get a nice cup of coffee of my taste, I changed a person's name in one of the documents. His name was something like Guddu Mal and by mistake I wrote it......

Gandu Mal.

All this while, that heartless woman beside me didn't even spared a glance at me or helped me.

So ruthless....... Even more than me huh........

"Are you going to stay here?" I tore my gaze away from the computer screen and looked beside me where she was standing with her handbag on her shoulder, all set to leave. That's when I noticed people packing their stuffs to leave as the working hours successfully ended.

"Shut off the computer before leaving your desk." She reminded me and started walking towards the exit. I quickly did as she said and grabbed my necessities before chasing her.

There was a bus stop few steps away from the entrance of her workplace where she stood with her friends. I guess she was planning to take a bus. Well then, bus it is.

I also stood beside her group and utilised the time to ogle at her. Her friends started giggling when they saw me behaving like a lovesick puppy. She rolled her eyes at me and turned her back towards me.

Now whose gonna tell her, her back profile is more curvy and fleshy than the front one.

I was openly leching over her figure specially her thighs as they looked thick since this is the first time I saw her wearing jeans after our marriage.

How would they feel wrapped around my waist as I-.........

"Beta......"

Who the fuck wants to die?

I cursed internally and turned around to look at the person who interrupted my sweet thoughts.

Damn !! He is already near the edge.

I thought looking at the old man infront of me who glared back at me through his specs while holding his walking stick.

"You seem like a good man from your dressing style. You shouldn't stare at someone like this."

Even if I was annoyed at him for jumping in between, I appreciate him for pointing me out. Such a small gesture can prevent a lot of crimes that happens against a woman. Sighing at his good nature, I took my phone out.

"That someone, is my wife." I clarified showing him the wallpaper of my phone that was our picture together.

"Oh..... I am sorry. They way you were looking at her, I thought you had some bad intentions towards her." He laughed patting my back and I chuckled before speaking.

"I do. I do have some bad intentions towards her. So bad that I am not less than a criminal." He kept on looking scaredly at me as I whispered and winked before running towards the bus she was boarding.

The bus from inside looked like an overloaded pizza topped with various colorful vegetables together. Just like a lost kid searching for his mother in fair, I also looked around and almost ran tearing the crowd to the place she was standing before clutching the hem of her circular top.

She first glanced at my face, then her cloth in my fist, and finally looked straight not being bothered by my move. Thank God she didn't jerked my hand away, otherwise I would have been lost in this crowd for sure. We kept on standing like that till the crowd started to decrease.

One of the lady around us stood up to got off and she quickly occupied the empty seat which loosened my grip over her dress. So I stood beside her holding the armrest of her seat. But it proved to be of no help because when the driver applied the brakes abruptly, everyone jerked forward lightly.

And me....... I fell on a bald headed uncle who had a stomach equal to three footballs. Unfortunately, I straight up landed on his lap which made the insides of the bus to reverberate due to laughing sounds. He passed me a creepy smile while helping me to get back on my toes and I swear I felt so scared for my dignity that I wasted no further second in running back to my wife.

Only she could save me.

I thought and grasped her hand this time because that baldy was giving me weird smiles and I had no mood to go near him again. Never !!

Just like others, she was also laughing at me when I turned to look at her.

Haye....... Is hasi ke liye to main kuain me bhi kud jaun. Bas kuan Aisa na ho.

( Haye....... For this laugh, I might even jump into a well. Just the well should not be like this. )

I chanted to myself while stealing a glance of that football uncle who was still smiling at me through crooked teeths.

"Here........ Hold this." She took my other hand in hers and made me hold the back side of the seat infront of her. My lips twisted as I bend down to complain to her about him.

"He's staring at me." Though I can't see myself but I am sure I must be pouting since she's the only one who could pull out such reactions from me.

She peeked at that man and smiled lightly before looking back to me.

"Dil aagaya hai unka, tumhare handsome thobde par." She giggled air quoting the word and moved her attention towards the window. I pouted even more at her insensitive side, but it vanished swiftly when my eyes clashed with that uncle. I straightened myself nullifying my expressions and got back to my original personality.

( He has fallen in love with your handsome face. )

Few minutes later, I felt a gentle touch on the back of my palm. Looking down, I found her playing with the veins in my hand. She was moving the vein left and right like a fascinated child by her thumb.

I let her do whatever she wanted till we reached our destination, since she was the owner of this lovesick puppy.

Getting down the bus, she moved in the direction of her house whereas I followed her from behind keeping six feet distance.

"How long will you do this?" She turned around and started walking backwards while facing me.

"How long you want me to?" I asked walking forward with my hands stuffed in my trousers.

"Umm...... Maybe lifetime." She replied, tilting her head sideways making herself look more cute and enchanting than she already is.

I know she was teasing me. But my little doll seems to forget what kind of a twisted human her husband is.

"Well in that case, how about I permanently shift to your house? It would be convenient for my new workplace."

She stopped on her tracks and glared at me for a few seconds before turning her back to me as we reached the threshold of her house. She quickly climbed the stairs and entered her house holding the main gate in her hands.

"Sorry....... We don't have extra rooms. See you tomorrow." She exclaimed closing the gate.

"Uhhunn........ See you at night Sweetheart." I muttered under my breath gazing at the closed door.

"Owww........" I winced lightly looking down at the scratch in my hand.

This is the second time it happened to me while jumping inside her window after climbing the pipes. Why does my father in law have to make this grilled balcony? Couldn't he be a little thoughtful about his future son in law? This pathetic metal scraped my hand again.

After hurling few curses at the balcony and few to fucked up life that had turned me into a monkey, thief, stalker and what not, I tiptoed inside her room whilst rubbing the burning area of my hand. But all the pain suicided from the same balcony when I saw her all snuggled up cutely in her quilt. She was fully covered from top to bottom just leaving her hairs on display.

I removed my shoes and looked around to find that creature since I don't want any kind of disturbance when I will be cuddling her. Such a relief I felt when I found that wife snatcher sleeping on Kriti's study table just like yesterday.

Hush !! Now I can have my wife all to myself.

I thought and moved to climb her bed from behind. Placing a quick peck on her hairs, I started combing them through my fingers. She must've taken a bath before going to bed since her hair smelled different. I felt a tug on my watch and realized it got stucked in her hairs.

Sitting up with my knees on bed, I tried to remove her hair strands as gently I could, but alas, the situation wasn't in my favour. Continuous struggles fed me up and in irritation, I lost my balance falling sideways. Dread started filling me up and I grew concerned for her hairs along with my life as I was sure, I am going to be skinned alive in few seconds by her.

But that worry converted into fear when I saw all of her hairs dangling from my watch.

I made her bald??

My eyes moved to her head on their own with the same thought and I let out a loud scream at the sight before me.

"Aaaaaaaa............"

A hand creeped from behind me clamping my mouth shut and I was pushed over the bed on my back with a sudden weight on top of me. Her beautiful face came infront of me as she straddled my waist gesturing me to stay quiet by keeping the index finger of her left hand on her rosy petals.

Fuck !!

That black nail paint on her long nails made her fingers to look sexy. And I could visualise them scraping my back in the most sinful way as I would make my way inside.

Double Fuck !!

For the round neck sleeveless kurti she wore as I could easily see the plump flesh hidden behind it. Perfect choice for the night cause I would have an easy access to her body.

I had no idea I was drooling over her like a hungry dog while licking my lips, until she slapped right on my mouth and threw harsh glares at me.

"Hi........" I let out grinning widely as I was caught red handed by her. But that grin disappeared soon when I tried to wave my hand at her but felt them tied upwards with a long dori of her dress.

"Hi........" She reverted back crossing her arms below her chest with a smirk on her face.

Damn !! I need to get a hold on my senses.

Varna main inki jheel si ankhon mein duba reh jaunga aur ye mujhe maut ke samandar me duba dengi.

( Otherwise, I will remain drowned in her lake-like eyes and she will drown me in the sea of death. )

"So....... How was the adventure? Climbing, sneaking and all." She asked with a mocking smile on her face.

"How...... do you?" I trailed off trying my best to not to peep at her chest that became more prominent to my eyes due to her hands.

She poked the insides of her cheeks by her tongue on hearing my question. She may have did it out of anger but it made her look seductive to me.

Exhaling a heavy breath, she brought her hands to the sides of her kurti and lifted it up till the lower end of her bra, displaying her navel that adorned light hickeys all over the area.

Fuck yourself Rehan !!

"I........ Didn't do it."

Lie....... A pure lie that I just sprouted through my overexcited mouth which must've did the deed last night as I was quite drunk yesterday. Was celebrating the pain of being thrown out by my wife. So, yeah.......

"I was reeking of whisky. A spicy one that you drink." She whisper yelled jabbing her index finger in my chest.

"When did you tasted my whisky though?" I raised my brow feeling genuinely confused.

"I didn't tasted. You kissed me several times after drinking it."

"Stop lying when did I ?" I asked cause I really didn't remember it.

"After the day we slept together for the first time. The night we became one." Her annoyed expressions turned blank suddenly and her voice came out heavy as she added further.

"Your first heat of the moment, since you couldn't control yourself that night. And you even rewarded me for that."

"By killing my molester. Right?" Her voice broke at the end and a tear slipped down her cheeks.

Once again I felt like killing myself because here she is, crying again........ And the reason is me.

I tugged my hands harshly tearing the dori apart from the bed post, but my hands remained tied with it. Sliding those hands through her head, I caged her in my arms and brought her down to the bed before pinning her under me.

"You really think I was just an animal in heat that night? Hmm..... And I didn't knew what I was doing to you." I whispered bringing my face closer to hers until our noses brushed against each other.

She lowered her eyes and turned her face sideways avoiding my gaze. I touched the side of her face with my forehead and pressed my heavy frame on her soft one.

"Pehli baar naam liya tha apne mera us raat. Aur lagatar sadhe panch baar dohraya tha kyunki chatti baar me apki awaz break ho gayi thi."

( You took my name for the first time that night. And repeated it five and a half times in a row because your voice broke during the sixth one. )

I could see the profound effect of my words on her as her breathing intensified and she clutched my shirt around my waist.

"I can detail that entire night word by word, if it proves my sincerity towards you." She closed her eyes with the feel of my rough lips around her jaw.

Dragging my lips from her face down to her neck, I stopped them in the middle of her chest.

"Look at me Kriti." When she didn't, repeated the sentence but this time with her full name. And it worked cause the very next second, her eyes were fixed on me.

"Look into my eyes and tell me if it's heat of the moment or not." I said and leaned down to take a nice amount of flesh between my lips.

Her mouth parted slightly and she closed her eyes due to the sensation. My hands, that were rounded behind her, I used them to cup the back of her head to look at me. She opened her eyes and bit her lower with droopy eyelids as I started sucking more harshly.

When she couldn't bear it, she threw her head back clutching my nape in her palm. I retrieved my lips from her chest and attacked her stretched neck gaining whimpers in return. A sudden movement on the bed alerted me and I raised my eyes in that direction only to find her cat, Eera sitting near the headrest a few inches away from the pillow Kriti was laying on.

Her head was tilted slightly as she looked at both of us in confusion. The fact that she was watching me doing sinful things to her mother, my wife was boosting my ego on another level.

Hope she doesn't get traumatized after this.

I wished and increased the intensity of sucking while maintaining eye contact with a mere creature just for my own joy. She stayed there for sometime before moving out of the bed leaving me, my wife and our sinful deeds.

The blissful moment we were having was spoiled by a sudden noise of something falling on the terrace followed by a faint human voice. It was quite weird to be ignored so we quickly sobered up. She got herself out from my hold and opened the knot of her dori tied around my wrists before running outside.

We took the stairs and started going towards the terrace when she stopped abruptly and ran back downstairs leaving me perplexed. I saw her coming back within seconds and that too with an iron ladle in her hand.

"What if it's a thief?" She justified herself when she saw me giving confused stares to her and the item in her hand.

I shook my head at her and we started climbing the stairs again. Halting near the open door of the terrace, we heard a few shuffling sounds coming from the other side. I took cautious steps forward and gestured her to stay behind me.

Just as we were about to cross the door frame, I saw a shadow emerging from the sides. Panic rose in me when I noticed it was coming towards us and I snatched the ladle from her before swinging it in full force at the person before me.

"Arjun......."

"Bhai........"

Two familiar voices entered in my ears and I looked down only to witness my brother in law lying on the ground like a dead starfish.

⟩⟩⟩•••••••⟨⟨⟨

"What is he doing here? At this time?"

"Bhai vo.........." She trailed off being scared by her brother who looked like a dragon spitting fire through his mouth. And the fire was directed towards me for causing a bump on his forehead by the ladle.

"I can ask you the same." I interrupted pointing at his girlfriend beside him through eyes when my dear wife decided to go all mute.

"She's my girlfriend." He outraged, compressing the affected area with an ice pack.

"And I am her husband." I asserted pulling Kriti close to me via waist as we couples were standing opposite to each other.

"Oh My God Kittu......... What happened to your neck and......." Her best friend trailed off covering her mouth dramatically.

We both looked at her and found the bright red hickeys shining on her neck and chest area. She quickly pulled her hairs in front to hide them before cursing her friend in a low tone.

"Such a bi-"

"Bipolar??" I questioned to her earlier whisper.

"No...... Bitch." She completed and shooted daggers back at her friend.

Looks like we are going to have a couple war here.

"Leave me Anshu. You tell me, what happened to your lips? Why are they swollen and bleeding?"

Woah !! That was a nice shot.

Princess :- 1

Princess's friend :- 0

"I-I...... Allergy. I think it's an allergy. I need to buy some good ointment for it." Her friend stuttered, hiding her lips.

"Hmm........ And I need to buy some mosquito repellent. Because my room has big mosquitoes." Well !! The last line was clearly pointed at me as I could see my wife eyeing me while speaking that.

Wow !! A new title. Mosquito......

"Does your family know you are here? In my sister's room?" He asked again.

"Does her family know she's here? On your terrace?" I retorted.

It's not me I swear. Her tit for tat habit is talking through my tongue.

He was about to open his mouth again when we heard a door opening sound. We all turned and saw her father stepping inside the hall while rubbing his eyes in sleep.

They both quietly hid behind the sofa. Kriti also followed their trail and pulled me along. We stayed there in silence until her father drank water and went back to his room. Seems like they also didn't want to get caught that's why they hid themselves.

We finally came out when the door was closed.

"Guys........ Let's just forget it." His girlfriend and my wife's best friend, spoke grabbing all of ours attention. The girls were okay with the idea but we both were still glaring each other.

Kriti held my forearms and started pushing me away from him while his girlfriend did the same. She brought me out from the house and nudged me forward in the direction where my car was parked in a scheduled corner.

"Can't I stay here?" I asked with a little bit of hope which she crushed brutally by shaking her head in denial.

I pouted sadly and started moving forward.

"Listen........." Happiness filled me when she called me from behind and I turned around with a smile on my lips as I asked excitedly.

"Should I come back?" Once again, she denied swaying her head left to right.

"Text me after reaching home." It may be a simple sentence or a formality, but it stirred my soul.

Sudden madness took over me and I dashed towards her before rounding my right hand around her head and the left one around her waist. Pulling her extremely close to myself, I smashed my lips on hers and kissed her aggressively until she pushed me slightly to breath.

"I will........" I promised after breaking the kiss and pecked her forehead before leaving.

Sitting inside the car, a chuckle erupted from the back of my throat when I looked back at her and found her rooted at her place while touching her lips with wide eyes.

Cute !!

I know I was late, that's why I added 1000 words more as a compensation.

But now it makes me think why did I even do that cause,

6000 words = Not even 600 votes.

By the way, enjoy the chapter.👍

Bye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.7K 40
''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat ki '' AASHIVIK SINGH RATHORE A name...
265K 9.4K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
28.9K 4.7K 30
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...