A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

By LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... More

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· xxxxxxv ·

27 3 0
By LucaYukimi

The Woman from 5 years ago

4 people offered to left the place they are hiding from right now and are saying goodbye to the others, reassuring them that they will be safe on their journey back to the base. While they are sayin goodbyes, Lambo abruptly opened the door of the building and they immediately took him, "You little... Why do you only wake up when it suits you?!!" Gokudera yelled at the young child while holding him up. 

"And we're not exactly going to "play"..." Yamamoto said to the young boy. 

"Where did all the tension go...?" Tsunayoshi asked himself.

Yamamoto, Spanner, Bianchi, and Giannini left and went to the base to check on what happened there, "Take care!" Tsunayoshi said to them and slowly closed the door while Gokudera is throwing Lambo to the ground, and he felt something, an uncomfortable feeling, '...Just now... Did I...? No, I must be imagining things...'

However, the look of Fuuta didn't agreed with him, as well did Yuni's. The Sky Arcobaleno look at the young man and shook her head, telling him not to do anything, 'This is something you shouldn't defy...' 

After some time, "How are the things going, Yamamoto?" Tsunayoshi asked through his earpiece and Yamamoto on the other line answered cheerfully, "I can't believe Giannini built an entrance to the base in a place like this! Looks like we can get in!! No problem!!" 

(L: skip 'cause the author is lazy. Lambo is actually the Mist Guardian of Funeral Wreath in disguise and the Rain and Cloud Funeral Wreath attacked and almost got Yuni but Gamma and his brothers arrived to save Yuni from them and got Yuni. Tsunayoshi then joined the battle on hid HDW mode. Torikabuto used his Carnage Box weapon and turned into a moth and used illusions all over the place, confusing Tsunayoshi and the others. However, with Chrome's help and her box weapon, they were able to detect where Torikabuto is who is hiding behind his illusions to attack.  Tsunayoshi defeated Torikabuto and the other Funeral Wreaths took his burned body by Tsunayoshi and fled.)

~~~

Byakuran placed Yuki's body gently on the bed with white sheets and stared at her for a little while, "I'm sorry... for being selfish." He mumbled to himself and soon another mumbled. Glowing white chained appeared from under the bed and attached themselves on Yuki's wrist's and ankles, "But you won't leave me anymore, Yuki." 

He then changed his clothes and went to the living room, sitting on the couch, feeling himself caught a cold from all the sudden emotions he felt, and to welcome his guardians who will be arriving soon. 

~~~

The people of Vongola and the siblings of the Giglio Nero Family watched Yuni as she kneels on the ground, her hands clenched together in a prayer and her eyes closed. She have requested for them to be on the mountains of Namimori, telling them that it will safe there. 

Tsunayoshi stares at Yuni and saw a strange barrier around her and as time goes by, it is growing and growing until it surrounded the area they are in, "What is she doing?" Gamma asked, surprising Tsunayoshi, he thought they would be the first ones to know what she is doing. They once again look at Yuni and saw Fuuta went to her and gave her water. 

"Aren't they getting close lately?" Kyoko said with a giggle, "Maybe Fuuta is having a crush on Yuni? He's such a gentleman right now." Tsunayoshi sweat at her statement and look at Gamma who looks like he's about to kill the young man, 'I think that's not the case.... From how I look at it, it's just.... fondness atmosphere.' 

Yuni smiles to Fuuta and the young man look at her with fondness. They are indeed close. Yuni finally finished casting the protection spell, "This should be able to protect all of us from the Court for the night." Fuuta smiles, "Thank you."

"I am doing this because I want all of you to be safe..."

Night came, and they all finished preparing to welcome the night. The girl's decided to take care of the injured and most injured one is Ryohie who was screaming through the process, "It doesn't hurt one bit!!!!" 

"Big brother, you're trying too hard..." Kyoko sighs, as Yuni and I-pin helps. Soon, they checked on the others as well and Yuni brought some water for Lal. She was welcomed by Nozaru and Shoichi fighting, "Stop it, Nozaru!!" She shouted at him, "Be friendly with everyone!" She lectured. Nozaru smiles at his boss, "We are being friendly! See? Great friends!" Though him holding I-pin upside down by her leg is not it. 

"I'm sorry, Mister Irie..."

"No- I was a bit too harsh too!"

 Yuni then went to Lal with Tsunayoshi and Reborn, and offered her a glass of water, "Miss Lal... Here's some water." Lal tried to seat and accepted the glass. She stared at the smiling young girl, "You really do look so much like... your grandmother.. Luce..." Lal said, and Reborn agreed with her.

"Uncle Reborn always say that too." Yuni laugh lightly. 

"Lal's familiar with Yuni's grandmother too..?" Tsunayoshi ask however ignored as Lal only look at Yuni, "Yuni... Do you know about the birth of the Arcobalenos?" This question made Tsunayoshi surprise and Yuni became silent before she answered with a sad smile, "...Yes... A fragment of the memory was passed onto me." 

"Luce has a... mysterious power that let her read into the future. Do you have that power as well?" This surprised the people around, "A... A power to read into the future...!?" Yuni smiles smally at Lal, "I had it once before... but lately, it has grown weaker.. However, that goes for Byakuran as well." Yuni smiles, "He knows himself, that his power is growing weaker."

Shoichi look at Yuni, "Mister Byakuran's powers!? You mean the ability to look into parallel worlds?" Yuni look serious, "Yes. Upon being sucked of energy by the power itself, he should only be able to complete one task at a time..." 

"There's no mistake that we were discovered at Kawahira's Agency through Byakuran's power." Reborn said to Yuni who agreed with him, "Then that should mean that he should be quite worn out for a while."

Tsunayoshi asked Yuni, "Why can't you do things things you used to?" Yuni look down with a somehow melancholy expression, as she clinched her fist on top of her lap, "We... Our powers have been fading ever since Older Sister Yuki died..." 

The air became cold as they all heard Yuki's name from the answer of Yuni... 

"What do you mean, Yuni?" Reborn look at Yuni with his eyes shadowed by his fedora. Yuni pursed her lips and closed her eyes, trying not to take a deep breathe, "Our powers are tied to the existence of Older Sister Yuki... and when she died, our powers are also dying; following her." She open her eyes as they spark with sadness and strangely... fondness. 

Tsunayoshi look down on the ground, 'Right... Yuki is dead in the future... But I don't know how and when...' And a question came to his mind, that his mind says that Yuni can answer it, "Yuni... When did Yuki died?" If he can know when Yuki died... He might be able to protect her and stay by her side on that time to protect her. Yuni smiles at him, "Older Sister Yuki died 5 years ago." 

They said that Yuki disappeared 9 years ago, and she died 5 years ago. Where have she been?

"If Byakuran gets older sister... He might have his powers back and even stronger." Yuni said to them.

"What?!" Shoichi yelled, "We can't let that happened! and Lady Yuki has still not returned from her battle!" He panicked. Yuni smiles at him and touched his shoulders, calming him, "Do not worry. Older sister has already been out of her battle field and she is safe. So do not worry. She might show up tomorrow."

"Yuni... Do you know where Yuki is right now?" Tsunayoshi look at Yuni with hope. The only thing that could assure him right now is to hear where Yuki is and from Yuni who can see the future and close to Yuki, "She is at Japan as well right now. But not here." Yuni aware of the feelings of Tsunayoshi and his thoughts, she gave him a reassuring smile, "Do not worry. Older Sister Yuki will not be caught by Byakuran."

Silence resonates and Tsunayoshi smiles, trusting Yuni's words, "Yes... I am looking forward on meeting Yuki tomorrow."

"How are your and Byakuran's powers connected to Yuki, Yuni?" Reborn asks Yuni who smiled at him, "I am not allowed to talk about it." She apologized. Reborn hummed and look at her. It seems it won't be bad for them, so he shrug, understanding, "However, I know that Byakuran's powers are weakening than I am." 

"So you we will have more chances to defeat him?" Gokudera asked rather exciting. Yuni nodded at him, "Yes." As she thinks back, 'They should  be thankful to Sister Yuki... It's almost like she knows this will all happened and made sure Byakuran will be weak.' 

Yuni have a calm smile on her lips and closed her eyes, "And..." She turns to them, "There is one last thing I must tell you all... I will not longer run." This announcement caught them all off guard, and Tsunayoshi panicked, "Y... You can't give up!! We've gotten this far and Byakuran is weakening!!" 

"It's not that I'm giving up."

"Eh!?"

Yuni looked at Tsunayoshi seriously, "It is the one thing I have known for certain since long ago. That this place would serve as the battle field for the final fight with Byakuran... that come tomorrow... Dawn will signify the start of a battle, that will end all." 

"A battle that will end all?"

"Yes. Byakuran feels the pressure. He is gambling everything on this last battle."

Lal look at Yuni, "You're certain.. that your premonition is unmistaken?" Yuni nodded to her. Shoichi then ask, "Can you foresee... the outcome?" Unfortunately, Yuni shook her head, "No... What I have been seeing until now, is a scenery just like this, in which I am talking with you all, and this forest, in which the battle. That is all..."

"What? You saw this scenery!?" Tsunayoshi was surprised by that. Haru step up and asked what they are thinking, "Um... When the fight is over... will we be able to return to our world again?"

Yuni kindly smile to the girl, "Although Byakuran has the knowledge to share his powers with himself across different parallel worlds. If you think about it logically, it also means that all of these worlds are interconnected, and there is only one solid being. In other words, if you take down one, they're all destroyed." They were all realizing what Yuni is saying, "If we defeat the Byakuran in this world, than the Byakuran in each parallel world will disappear as well."

Yuni warmly smiles, "You will be able to return to a peaceful past, completely free of fear." 

That made all of the girls happy and everyone from the past, "It means that our greatest crisis could also be our greatest chance." Reborn smiled. Tsunayoshi clenched his fist on his chest with a hopeful face, "If we win this battle, we'll finally be able to return to the past...!!" 

"If we win, that is." Lal spoiling the moment with real talk. Tsunayoshi look at her shock, "Wha- Don't say it like that!!" 

"There's no mistaking that they'll have more up their sleeves. It'll be a tough battle." Reborn said to Tsunayoshi who panicked more, ".... Uh... But- dawn... By dawn..." Tsunayoshi realized that they don't have any plan yet and grabbed on his hair, "Now that I think about it, that hardly gives us any time!! We haven't even got any plans~~!!" 

"Pretty late to realize that now, idiot."

"Eeek~~~! What now~~~!?"

~~~

While basil is practicing the box animals about 'inter-box combination launch system' move, Yuni is staring at Natsu, "Mister Sawada..." It was only Tsunayoshi who was called but everyone look at Yuni, "I do not think that Natsu is suited to do that kind of technique." They all followed her with their eyes when she stand up and go to Natsu who is looking at her. 

"Natsu may seem timid, but I'm sure he can do this... Thank you for your concern, Yuni." Tsunayoshi said reluctant. Shoichi then step up, "We need a sky bow weapon to strengthen this technique, Yuni."

Yuni take Natsu and carried the lion cub on her arms who seems comfortable with her, "That is not the case, Mister Sawada, Mister Shoichi." Yuni's voice seems serious and they all shut up, "Natsu is a Sky Box Weapon made by Lady Hayami and Mister Tsunayoshi with their blood."

"Eh?" Tsunayoshi's eyes widen.

"Sky Box Weapons that were made with blood doesn't follow anyone other than the blood on them. They are not meant for teams or combinations. They will only follow their master." Yuni look at Natsu and stroke the lion cub's head but he had no reaction.

"So you mean, it will not take Basil's orders." Shoichi ask and Yuni nodded. Yuni look at Tsunayoshi with a smile, "I am surprised that you can control Natsu, Mister Sawada." 

Tsunayoshi sweat as he remembers the hardship he has to go through before that, "Y-Yes..."

~~~

Yuni sits at the corner while the other sleeps. She is still not sleeping, instead, she looks at the sky of the night full of stars with hope on her eyes, "Princess." Yuni turns to her left and sees Gamma, "What is it, Gamma?" She gently smiles. Gamma sat next to her, "Princess.. Since when did you met this 'Older Sister Yuki'?"

In his time with Yuni... He never heard anything about this woman nor a single clue, so, how did his princess met that woman when Aria had been hiding Yuni before her death. Yuni hummed; she knew this question will come when she felt Gamma's eyes on her earlier when they were talking about Yuki.

"I meet older sister when I was just an infant, and we were raised by mother like we are real sisters." That's all she can say, that's all she has to say and nothing else. Gamma knows that that is all she has to say. He doesn't want to make his princess uncomfortable so he stayed silent, and his question has already been answered.

Shoichi looks at the sky, thinking about the things that has happened so far and parts his lips, "Lady Yuni... You came from Byakuran's base, right?"

The girls and kids, Ryohie, Basil, Lal, and the two brothers of Gamma are already asleep, leaving Fuuta, Shoichi, Tsunayoshi, Reborn, Gamma, Gokudera, and Yuni awake; for they are the guards for the night.

They all look at Yuni who was questioned by Shoichi, "Yes." They all thought what could Irie want to ask and their questions are answered almost immediately, "How is Lady Hayami?"

Yuni blinked two times at Shoichi who asked an unexpected question to her, "You know Lady Hayami, Mister Irie?" Shoichi let a dry laugh, "Well, we are acquaintances before the war. She taught me some things."

Yuni was silent for a little short while, "I see... Lady Hayami... is alive. Do not worry." She smiles at Shoichi who sighed in relief, "I was worried because she looks pale when Byakuran showed her."

A skip of beat, that was what Yuni felt on her chest and her head when Shoichi said that. Her body heat rising as cold takes over her body, "Bya-Byakuran showed her to all of you?" They all didn't missed the hint of fear and nervousness on her voice.

Tsunayoshi has seen this woman, from the video that Byakuran show them. A woman with fair skin, black ebony hair and as beautiful as the moon when it is only alone at the night. Even if there are stars, it still won't be outshined. Like the calm water flow was her expression and the atmosphere of the silent wind on her. Tsunayoshi even thought that if she is ever awake, she could match or ever be beautiful than Yuki.

"Yuni, who is this Lady Hayami?"

Curiosity kills the cat after all.

Yuni's body froze on it's place and look at Tsunayoshi with horror, shocking them, and the teen the most, "Are... you interested perhaps, Mister Sawada?"

Tsunayoshi blinks and a tint of embarrassment showed on his cheeks, "N-No! I'm just curious. Mister Dino and Shoichi talks like she is an important person, and Yuki fought on a battle that she is a prize... So I am curious who is she..."

They heard Shoichi chuckle and they all look at him, "I'm sure you'll like Lady Hayami a lot, Tsunayoshi." This made them curious, "How could Tenth like a woman he never met?" Gokudera said angrily.

"Lady Hayami is the secretary and personal doctor of the Vongola Decimo."

"Ehhhh!?" Tsunayoshi shriek but Reborn immediately kicked him down before anyone could wake up, "Shut up!" Reborn stood on the ground while Tsunayoshi nurses his head bump with a teary face, "Details."

Shoichi nodded, "Lady Hayami is a nonchalant person, however I saw her smile when she was with the Decimo. She is knowledgeable and powerful; no one will argue about her position." He talks with such high respect on his voice, "And Lady Hayami is the one who instructed me about what should I do and... the one who created the Vongola boxes."

This caught their attention and look at Shoichi with surprise faces. Tsunayoshi look at him amazed, 'She is my future secretary and doctor... I wonder how did my future self got her? Shoichi talks about her so highly, she must be someone great and kind... I'm No-good Tsuna after all.' He then blushed, 'But isn't having a woman as my doctor kind of embarrassing??'

"She must really be knowledgeable to be able to make such boxes." Reborn praised and look at his student, "I wonder how this no-good student of mine got such good subordinate." Though he thinks it's because of his future self.

"Actually, it was one of Tsunayoshi's travel when he returned with Lady Hayami. He saved her and she offered her loyalty to him." Shoichi said, breaking Reborn's hypothesis, 'At least he finally knows how to choose and take his subordinates.'

Yuni look down and clinched her fist on her lap, "Lady Hayami had indeed gave her loyalty to Mister Tsunayoshi. She is kind and powerful. What Mister Shoichi said are all true." As she remembers a bad memory, everyone notices the trembling of her body. Gamma got worried and touched her shoulder, "Princess?"

"Actually, Mister Sawada... The Vongola was alliance with the Gesso Family before, as well was Giglio Nero Family."

Now that was a surprise that they just heard from all the happenings. 

"Then why did they attack the Vongola if they were alliances?" Gokudera frowned. Yuni can feel Gamma's worry beside her as he hold her back comforting her, "Lady Hayami is the gift of Gesso Family to the Vongola after the alliance."

"Wait, I thought she was saved by Tenth?" Gokudera interrupted. Yuni hold back a sigh, "Lady Hayami was once a part of Gesso Family, she got injured and was saved by Mister Tsunayoshi. She swore her loyalty to him, and Byakuran let her; giving her to the Vongola as a sign of their newly formed alliance."

"Was that woman a spy?" Reborn asked. Gifts from other families especially if they are not in good terms are usually for spying, especially if it's a person. The older Tsunayoshi must have become too trusting because of the alliance and accepted it without second thoughts.

"No." It was Shoichi who answered, "Lady Hayami is loyal to Tsunayoshi. She is devoted to him..." He bite his lip, "A.. Actually... It was Lady Hayami who told us about the war..."

Gokudera, Tsunayoshi, and Reborn's eyes widen, "It wasn't my future self?" Tsunayoshi asked holding his breathe. Shoichi nodded, "Your future self also instructed but it was Lady Hayami who was behind all the plan."

"So it was that woman who knew about the upcoming war?" Yuni and Shoichi nodded, "I followed everything that Lady Hayami and Tsunayoshi said to me, and they are actually true. The fact that the past Yuki will be in the future even when she was not in the plan with you all, and that Byakuran will want Yuki." Everything about Yuki, that Hayami told them, are true.

Hayami instructed them to just let Yuki be on her own and they did. They left Yuki to Hibari Kyoya who was also instructed by Hayami to take care and protect the girl. Hayami also made clothes for the young snow and all her needs. The moment Shoichi saw that the Snow Vongola Box didn't appeared with the other boxes, he knows that Yuki already have it. Hayami told him that Yuki's specialty is stealth and she already knows what to do. So the redhead let her be.

Hayami was the one who taught Shoichi how to make the time machine. She made the Vongola boxes, and made sure that the Japan Hideout is safe until the right time. She told Shoichi and Hibari Kyoya some things about Yuki. 

However, she didn't told them the whole detail. She only said that their would be war and Shoichi will be a spy and keep the Vongola safe from the Millefiore for as long as he can and train them at the Merone Base and give them their Vongola boxes that will be an advantage to them. The Vongola Decimo told him the same them but he added their past self being transported to the future in exchange for their future self and him them defeat Byakuran. Shoichi doesn't know what Hayami told to Hibari Kyoya.

"So what happened to Lady Hayami? She knows about the future right? How did she got caught?" Tsunayoshi asked curiously. Yuni's eyes had horrid behind their light, "She-She was caught by Byakuran... I'm sorry.. That's all I know."

"I see..." However there is something that tells Tsunayoshi that Yuni knows more than that. All she and Shoichi said are all true, but they didn't said all of it, especially Yuni, "I hope she will be safe.." 

"Worrying for a subordinate you don't know, Tsuna?" Reborn smirks to the young man who blushed in realization, "Sh-She's the secretary of my future self right? She's important to him! I don't even want to take over the Vongola, why is my self the Vongola Decimo now!?" 

"Hmmp! She must be weak to be able to get caught by Byakuran." Gokudera crossed his arms, "All the praises of her being strong is nonsense then." They were all shock when Yuni stood and look at Gokudera with anger on her eyes, "No! Lady Hayami is one of the strongest in this world." Their eyes all widen at the sudden high voice of the sky however not enough to wake the other. Yuni look at the ground with regrets on her eyes, "It's just that... Byakuran had outside help..." 

None of them could actually notice her hand shaking except for one. She is visibly offended by what Gokudera said and now, they all can see how Yuni really respect Hayami.

Yuni's eyes look at her hands, she remembers the last moments of Hayami and Tsunayoshi she saw... She didn't meant to enter that room because of Byakuran's rules.. but... she was too worried... She didn't mean to enter that room. She only meant to keep that boy safe from any harm inside that room. 

Fuuta look at Yuni who's body seems to tremble; Gamma notices the trembling of her body as well, 'I must stay strong...' Yuni thought, 'I am one of Sister Yuki's inheritors.. I cannot have a weak mind.' She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. They all look at her and the moment she open her eyes, she smiles, "Lady Hayami is indeed an important person.. I agree with you, Mister Sawada. I hope she'll arrive soon." Going back to the topic like nothing happened. 

"R-Right! Lady Yuki won her battle. Byakuran must free Lady Hayami now." Shoichi said with hope on his voice, "Is this woman really that powerful?" Gamma asks. Yuni and Fuuta both nodded, "I never saw this woman fight. The Vongola has been peaceful for the last 5 years before this war." Gamma said. 

"5 years... Lady Hayami arrived at the Vongola 5 years ago. Since that, the Vongola has been peaceful. She is like a charm, don't you think?" Fuuta laugh and they all look at her, "So since this woman arrived, there hasn't been any attacks within the Vongola until this war?" Reborn clarified, "Yes." Fuuta nodded. 

Tsunayoshi touched the sky blue Vongola Box that is hiding inside his jacket with a worried look on his face, "Are you worried, Mister Sawada?" Tsunayoshi flinched and look at Yuni, "We-Well... Yuki is still not here..." Seeing Yuki is the one that could really assure Tsunayoshi that she is fine. Even if it came from Yuni that Yuki is fine and alive, he still have this uncomfortable and worried feeling on him, that what if Yuki got caught by Byakuran and is hurt. 

Tsunayoshi once again flinched when Yuni smiled at him warmly, "I can now understand why Sister Yuki likes you so much. You really care for your family, Mister Sawada." The brunette blushed at the compliment and Reborn sent him a look. Yuni giggles, "Let me tell you a secret, Mister Sawada." 

They all look at Yuni with question looks, "You can see the butterflies, right?" Tsunayoshi's eyes widen, "You-You mean those butterflies around right!?" Yuni sent him a bright smile when Tsunayoshi pointed at the sky where a green butterfly is flying with its kin, "Yes. Those butterflies?" 

Reborn look at where Tsunayoshi is pointing but sees nothing, "What butterflies?" Yuni giggles, "Sister Yuki have a strange power within her, that is also one of the reasons why Byakuran wants her. If she cares about a person, they will have a butterfly from her and only that person can see." 

That confirms why Reborn can't see them and only Tsunayoshi can. He thought that the others can see them as well but they didn't said anything about them so he let them be and he doesn't feel anything bad from them as well, instead, he felt protected. And now, he knows the reason why. These butterflies are solely for him, just for him from Yuki.

Hearing that, a strange warm feeling bloomed on Tsunayoshi's chest, "Those butterflies are meant to protect and watch over you... If those butterflies are not there anymore... That means something bad happened to Sister Yuki." Yuni warmly smiles to Tsunayoshi, "Those butterflies are still around right? That means Sister Yuki is fine."

Yuni stares at the happy and warm expression of the fellow sky as she said her thoughts outloud, "You are somehow similar to Byakuran." 

The warm atmosphere dropped to 27 Degree Celsius, "What!!? Me and Byakuran are similar~~!?" His shout woke the other people who are already sleeping, "What is it..?" Haru asked still half  asleep and have Lambo on her arms, "Shut up, No-good Tsuna!" The young boy shouted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
248 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
115K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...
27.8K 645 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...