Take me (WxIntersex)

By plutowasgay

"Alekses, why are you doing this," Xhenia cried as she pulled on her chain. Why is she acting as if I'm not h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16*
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25*
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Bonus*
37
38

24*

3.6K 133 29
By plutowasgay

Alekses picked Xhenia up and pushed her against the shower wall. Her lips moved almost simultaneously with Xhenia's, practically devouring them.

When Xhenia pulled away from the kiss, Alekses' lips didn't stop moving. Her lips traveled alongside the woman's jaw and down her neck. Her hand groped and pinched at Xhenia's nipple while her lips left marks all over the woman's neck.

"Alekses," Xhenia deeply gasped when Alekses bit the side of her neck. It was as if Alekses was trying to draw blood.

"Was that too much for you, Whiskers," Alekses asked, peppering kisses over Xhenia's face, making her giggle.

"No, it wasn't."

Alekses nodded and ran her eyes over Xhenia's face.

"Such a pretty girl you are," she mumbled, placing more kisses on Xhenia's lips. "My pretty girl."

So caught up in the moment, Xhenia said something she'd never thought she'd say to this woman.

"I'm your pretty girl, and you're my handsome woman."

Alekses stared at the woman then she grinned. "Don't take it back." She bit on Xhenia's bottom lip, pulling on it while her hand traveled further south.

"Say it again, Whiskers. Say, I'm yours," Alekses grinned. She used her thumb to press down on the woman's pearl while she effortlessly slipped her middle and ring fingers in Xhenia. "Say it for me."

Xhenia buried her head in Alekses' neck and rocked against her fingers, letting out soft airy moans. She was trying to meet Alekses' rhythm, but unlike last time, Alekses didn't start her off slow and easy. No, Alekses went at her own speed and completely overwhelmed Xhenia.

"You're mine, Alekses," she moaned in Alekses' ear. "All mine."

Xhenia couldn't see, but Alekses' eyes had lowered and dilated. She'd always belonged to this little mouse until the day she grew cold.

Alekses curled her fingers when Xhenia started clenching around her and slowed her rhythm. She didn't want her getting off just yet.

"Alekses," Xhenia squeaked when the knot in her stomach became uncomfortable. She squirmed against Alekses, attempting to free herself, but Alekses gripped her waist and held her still.

"Stay still for me," Alekses groaned, pulling her fingers away. All of Xhenia's squirming stimulated Alekses' member more than she already was.

Alekses changed the settings of the rain shower head to its extended arm. She stood Xhenia onto her wobbly legs and switched the shower to massage mode.

"What are you doing," Xhenia squeaked again when Alekses dropped to her knees and threw one of Xhenia's legs over her shoulder.

"Be a doll and hold onto me, okay?"

"Okay, Alekses."

Xhenia looked down at Alekses, thinking she wasn't looking, and met Alekses' sultry eyes already staring into hers. Even if she was a darker shade, Xhenia could tell her blush was evident.

She quickly looked away and held onto Alekses' shoulders.

"Such a good mouse."

Xhenia could feel her ears burn hotter, and the water wasn't making it any better for her.

Alekses looked from Xhenia's face to her area and licked her lips. She curled her tongue and licked from the woman's pearl to her entrance. She then flattened her tongue and came back up, flicking Xhenia's pearl.

She did it again before roughly sucking on Xhenia's pearl. She had a grip on Xhenia's thigh that was sure to leave marks.

"A-Alekses, calm down," Xhenia begged, tightening her grip on Alekses.

Alekses chuckled, sending vibrations through Xhenia's area, and pulled away.

"Whiskers, this is me being calm," she said, placing open kisses over Xhenia's stomach. "I'm very calm."

Without Xhenia noticing, Alekses took the shower head and aimed its stream at her pearl. Flinching, Xhenia gripped the shower wall with one hand while covering her mouth with her other, quieting her moans.

Alekses didn't like that. Her kissing turned into biting before she looked up at the woman. She sucked and bit wherever she could reach while watching Xhenia's expressions change.

"Move your fucking hand, Xhenia," she growled. "Let me hear you."

"But, Alekses."

"Move it."

Slowly, Xhenia removed her hand, letting the sounds of her moans fill Alekses' ears like a melody.

"What an obedient mouse," Alekses hummed. She let go of Xhenia's thigh and slipped her fingers back inside the woman. She pumped her fingers in and out while double stimulating Xhenia's pearl with her thumb and shower head. "You're doing so good for me, baby."

Xhenia leaned against Alekses with barely any feeling in her legs.

"Alekses, it's too much."

"You can take it, darling," Alekses replied, giving Xhenia no room to argue. "I know you can."

"I feel something," Xhenia squeaked, gripping Alekses' hair.

"It's okay. Let it out."

Alekses could feel Xhenia constantly clenching around her fingers and knew the woman was going to climax soon. Alekses turned the water off and used her tongue to finish Xhenia off.

"Cum for me, baby."

Xhenia's walls convulsed around Alekses' finger when she finally reached climax. Her mouth fell open, but no sound was made from her. Every sound she was supposed to make was stuck in her throat.

Xhenia pulled her leg from over Alekses' shoulder and fell to the ground in front of Alekses. Alekses had caught her before she could land and gently eased her to the floor.

"You did so well, Whiskers," Alekses voiced while kissing all over Xhenia's face. "I'm so proud of you."

Xhenia heard every word Alekses said, but she was too distracted by the ringing in her ears and the jumping member staring at her.

It looks painful.

"Does it hurt," she asked, pointing at it.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," Alekses uttered. Though she said that, Alekses felt as if she'd go crazy if she didn't get a relief soon.

"But it looks painful," Xhenia said. "Is there a way I can help?"

Alekses was going to decline Xhenia's offer, but Xhenia stared at her with an excited sparkle that made her think otherwise.

"You can touch it, Xhenia," she sighed.

"Really?"

The excitement was evident in Xhenia's voice. She had obviously been wanting to do that for a while.

"Knock yourself out."

Xhenia's wide eyes searched Alekses' before she looked at her member again.

It's just touching.

Her hand trembled as she got closer to touching Alekses.

"Be gentle."

"Okay, Alekses."

With that warning, Xhenia gently touched it with the tip of her finger. It was hard, really hard. She went to touch it again, but this time, she gently wrapped her hand around it.

It's warm...and hard.

"Can I...?"

"Go ahead."

Slow and steadily, Xhenia moved her hand up and down.

I've only seen this once in that video Amy showed me, but I'll try."

She gave her wrist a slight twist to her routine. When Xhenia didn't hear anything from Alekses, she looked up and saw she was heavily staring at her.

Xhenia was shocked at the look Alekses. It sent a fire that made her blush and look away to her stomach.

Why is she staring at me?

"Don't look away from me, Whiskers," Alekses growled while turning Xhenia's head back towards her. "Look at only me."

"O-Okay."

Xhenia only stared at her for a moment before Alekses reached out and pulled their lips together.

"Keep going, baby," Alekses uttered against Xhenia's lips when she hesitated. "You're doing such a good job."

"Alekses?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you stand up? I want to try something."

Xhenia was nervous when she asked this, but she wanted to try this. She wanted to help Alekses get off like she had helped her.

"Sure," Alekses agreed and pecked Xhenia's lips.

After standing, Alekses pulled on Xhenia's curls then stepped back, making Xhenia crawl forward.

"Xhenia, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I want to."

Though she said that, Xhenia was nervous inside. She didn't know what she was doing or how to do it, but she wasn't going to let that stop her.

She looked forward, staring at the raging member, and grabbed it again.

Just be calm and go for it. It's just like having an ice pop, but bigger.

Leaning forward, she placed a kiss on the tip. She lifted it, opened her mouth, and licked from the base back up. Looking up, she made eye contact with Alekses before taking the shaft into her mouth as much as she could. This action almost sent Alekses over the edge. Her mouth was warm.

Alekses' fist and teeth were clenched. She knew this was Xhenia's first time, so she didn't want to rush her and let her go at her own pace.

This'll be harder than I thought.

Xhenia kept her hand moving while she bobbed her head on what she could fit in her mouth. She did this for a while, creating a mess on her face before pulling away with a popping sound and biting her lip. She used her other hand and moved them in the opposite direction of each other.

This is nothing like an ice pop.

Alekses was over the moon. Xhenia had held eye contact the whole she worked, and Alekses loved that. She reached down and pulled Xhenia's head back by her hair before she could put Alekses' shaft back in her mouth.

"This your first time. Don't go overboard, understand?"

Her voice had gone deeper, and it was raspier, too. The change in her voice had gone right to Xhenia's core, making her want more of Alekses.

"Y-Yes, Alekses," she mumbled, looking away from Alekses' eyes and at the floor.

"Look at me and speak up," Alekses growled.

"Yes, Alekses," Xhenia said a little louder while looking at Alekses again. "I understand."

Alekses let the woman go, and she immediately attached herself back onto the veiny member.

"Someone's eager."

Xhenia blushed, but she never stopped moving her hand or head. Her jaw was starting to get tired, but she didn't stop.

"Keep going, baby. I'm almost there," Alekses grunted, holding onto Xhenia's hair. She didn't expect Xhenia's other hand to start fondling her sack, sending her over the edge.

Unconsciously, she pushed herself deeper into the woman's mouth and slightly down her throat, making Xhenia gag a bit, and she climaxed. Xhenia held onto Alekses' thighs as she felt something warm go down her throat.

Alekses was in the clouds. She hadn't cum like that before. Alekses pulled away from Xhenia and patted the woman on the head. "Good job, little mouse."

"Thank you, Alekses," she huffed, catching her breath. Her body twitched uncontrollably after Alekses pulled away. She wanted Alekses, but she didn't know how to voice, so she stayed quiet and stood up. "Should we shower now?"

Alekses cocked her eyebrow and deeply chuckled.

"I'm not done with you, Whiskers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 11.7K 28
"I should bend you over this desk and fuck your tight pussy" my boss said while kissing down my neck. I couldn't help but moan as she slowly moved ag...
123K 2.5K 14
How could a normal day turn out to be so not normal? "Hmm? What's my name princess?" Her eyes gleamed with mischief a smirk on her face. I scoffed, "...
39.1K 1.4K 31
"What do you want from me?" I whimper at her, curling as far into the corner away from her as I can. This woman is sick and no matter what I yell at...
138K 6.4K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...