My Brightest Star - JENLISA

Від Kanghighness

Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benef... Більше

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 38

580 14 4
Від Kanghighness

Jennie and Lisa decided that Hawaii would be the location of their wedding as the younger woman prefers a beach wedding. And both families concurred, offering their utmost support.

After Jennie eventually informed the manoban of everything that had happened, they once again embraced her. They backed Lisa as long as it made her happy since they knew she still loved Jennie.

The two girls are currently in Jennie's private plane on their way to Hawaii. Family members and friends will follow.

"I still can't believe you're back in my arms, Lisa." Jennie spoke as she looked at the younger woman in admiration.

"I can't believe it either. I even thought our paths wouldn't cross again, but I was mistaken. And I couldn't be more grateful to God for bringing us together again. I love you, Jennie." Lisa reciprocated with a smile of appreciation.

Lisa was then tugged to sit on the older woman's lap. "Your rightful place is here. In my lap." As she winked at the younger.

The younger woman wraps her arms over the older woman's neck, and its arms drapes them around her waist, and bites her lips seductively. "Daddy, your kitten here is horny." Making the other one chuckled as her body began to set on fire.

The two girls found themselves mouth-to-mouth, swallowing one other's saliva.

"Hmm Lisa baby, you're making me crave for you." As she placed her hand into the younger woman's skirt and played with her covered region.

"Aghh.." Lisa moaned, causing Jennie's pussy to twitch.

"You like that baby girl?" Lisa could only nod. Her hands began to penetrate the taller one's damp area and massage her clit a little faster until it became wet, at which point her mouth sucked her neck and her two fingers entered within.

She kept thrusting it faster and deeper, and Lisa's arms around her neck tightened. They kissed as if there would be no future time, despite the reality that it would become more frequent from now on.

Lisa's moan became audible in Jennie's mouth. A few more thrusts, and the younger cum squirts around her finger. Lisa's body collapsed on top of Jennie, leaving both gasping for air.

"My turn."

_____

The girls awoke from the nap when their private flight attendant informed them that they had already arrived in Hawaii.

An Executive Chauffeur Car – Blackwaze — had been waiting for them to arrive and greeted the two girls. All of their bags had been loaded before the two entered the private sedan owned by Jennie Kim.

At around 6 pm in the evening, they arrived at the private beach resort where their wedding would take place.

Lisa hopped out of the car first once one of the guards opened the door for them.

"Omg, nini. This place is so stunning. I wouldn't mind living here with you."

Jennie chuckled and back hugged the happy girl, resting her chin on its shoulder, "Just tell me you want to live here. Just one word and I'll buy this resort for you without hesitation."

Lisa grinned and turned around to face the elder woman as she wrapped its arms around her waist. "Jennie, you're really spoiling me. My heart felt deeply treasured. But no. This place may be magnificent to me, but I don't think I'll desire it for long,"

She then studied the entire area and continued, "This is the type of temporary destination for a getaway or vacation. And I only view this location as such."

The tiny woman then smiled. She hugged her but not too tightly. But a hug of relaxation. "Baby, even though you don't ask for it, I strive hard to provide you with the finest life possible. I'm the one who wants to do this. Because that is how I saw you. A beloved woman. Take advantage of my spoiling because once you become pregnant and have our child, my attention will be divided between you and our children."

Which causes the taller woman to slap her chest light and let out a low chuckle. "It doesn't matter. As long as your attention is focused on our children. Not with another woman." And shot her a deadly glare after uttering the last part.

"Here you go again, inserting another woman into our nice family discussions."

"Well, I'm simply reminding you in case you forget."

"There's none baby. It is just you and our future children. Whatever happens, come what may." Giving the younger woman a chaste kiss.

Rolling her eyes. "Tss. Such a sweet talker."

Jennie began roving her hands over Lisa's body, resting them on her butt and giving it a little slap. "Let's go to our room. my mouth is watering. I'd want to hang your butt in the air."

"Tss, this horny cutie."

_____

Around eight o'clock at night, Lisa and Jennie had just gotten out of the bath. the very moment that their friends have arrived.

They proceeded to their assigned sofa beside the sea, where revellers were dancing joining the waves of the ocean. The girls decided to take dinner. At the beach, the view is breathtaking. There's a lively and busy pub as well. Everyone was able to relax, have fun, and embrace the spirit of aloha at this unforgettable event complete with dancing, lively music, and seaside décor.

"Ugh! I'm so full!" Jisoo blurted out. However, she was staring at the butt of the Hawaiian girl who was standing close to their table.

Seulgi smirks as she notices Jisoo's direction of look. She kicks Rosé's foot low beneath the table. The said girl turned to face her. She then gave her a meek little gesture with her lips towards jisoo.

And with that, the Australian girl gave her wife a firm pinch on her side, causing the other one to avert her eyes and wince as she attempted to massage the dull ache away.

Everyone at the table wipes their eyes because they've been laughing too hard.

"Why are your eyes so unfaithful huh?" Rosé infuriated.

Jisoo, who was still squirming mentally, pouted. "I did not even look at the girl's butt."

"But I didn't even mention butt. Oh. So you actually gaze at the girl's butt."

"Stop it, you were just caught." Seulgi butted in, still wearing her innocent look as if she hadn't duped her friend. Jisoo just glared at her that made seulgi stuck her tongue out.

______

Jennie's Pov:

These girls. Wherever we go, they always cause unnecessary problems, if not for society, then to their wives.

Lisa, who is beside me, is just resting her head on my shoulder. She should consider herself quite fortunate that I am her girlfriend, unlike my friends. I'm not unfaithful like them; I'm devoted to the girl on my shoulder.

Of course, I am Jennie Kim. I am the person that Lisa is in love with. When are my friends going to grow up just like me?

"Jen, the wedding planner, wants to discuss some things with you regarding the designs." Wendy, whispering, interrupted my thoughts.

"Seriously? At this hour?"

"There could be a reason why she wants to discuss it this evening. She said she called you, but your phone seemed to be turned off. I received the text instead. I suppose I'm the only one she can call."

"But I won't come with you because I'm going to see my co-teacher here too. I'll go first." Wendy excuses herself.

I sighed as I stood up.

"Anyway, I'll just walk to the coordinator's office. they wanted to speak with me about the designs." I announced, which drew their attention to me.

"Okay, do you want me to come with you?" Lisa was about to stand up but I stop her.

"It's okay babe. It'll be quick. You can stay here with them."

"Oh okay. I'll miss you. Come back fast ~" While she's tugging my arms preventing me from going. So cute. I love it when she's so clingy to me. I nodded with a smile and started to walk. But before i could walk another step,

Jisoo and Seulgi clings to both of my arms. "Jennie we'll go with you!"

Ugh!! These 2. Why can't they just stop following me like puppies? They're like a one-year-old crying when their mother loses sight of them for a while.

"Ya! Comeback here! How dare you leave without permission?" Irene exclaimed towards her wife.

"Damn you, Kim Jisoo! you didn't even glance at me and just straightly run to Jennie." Rosé on the other hand.

While my wife; Lisa just laughs at them. See? Lisa would not be in the position of Rosé and Irene since I'm the only one who is rational among us three. 'smirks. Jennie Ruby Jane "Proud faithful to her wife; Lisa" Kim.

Jisoo then released her grip on my arms and walked back to her wife, giving her a side hug, "Chaeyoung-ahh, let me accompany Jennie. Hmm why don't you return to our room and check on our son instead? He must have woken up already. And please feed him. Once we're finished, I'll head straight to our room. Love you!" As she planted her forehead a short kiss.

Rosé blushed and cupped Jisoo's face, kissing her on the lips. "Okay, love you too."

Jisoo then smiles arrogantly at Seulgi, sticking her tongue out to her, mouthing, "1 point."

Seulgi then pouted and approached Irene, slamming her lips on hers. "Aghhh, mhhhgh se-seulgi I can't breathe what the fuck?" Irene squirms slightly as she tries to push Seulgi, who appears to be drowning her.

"Let me go with Jennie too, rinrin. I promise I'll behave."

"Okay, just go. Behave so that you can get a reward later in our room." Irene said, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek.

Seulgi then turned her look to Jisoo, offering her the same arrogant smile she had received from the latter earlier. "3 points." Jisoo just rolled her eyes and got back to clinging on my arms the same as seulgi.

What the hell? Are these girls so serious? Right in front my Lalisa? I look at Lisa, and she appears unaffected by the stupidity that the friends have just demonstrated.

She met my gaze, and she simply smiled at me tenderly. I know she can see through my orbs the message I'm attempting to convey to her. She simply nodded her head. "I love you too."

_____

The rest of the girls on the table decided to walk around the beach and grab some cocktails in their hands.

"Gosh. Why am I craving cotton candy?"  Yeri blurted out, her gaze fixed on the cotton candy tent metres away from them.

"You must be pregnant." Irene said.

"Bitch I'm single."

Lisa then tugged on yeri's arm "Let's go buy then."

"It's been 30 minutes, and those idiots haven't finished talking with the planner yet? And where the hell is Wendy? She's been gone since earlier." Rosé swelled her cotton-candy-filled mouth.

"Rosé, you actually waited for them instead of going to your room and checking on your son?" Joy chimed in.

Rosé's eyes widened. "My God. I nearly forgot about him. My Poor little boy."

"I'll go ahead first." She hurriedly walks to their room getting light chuckles from her friends.

The girls decided to resume their strolls down the beach.

A little later they were about to go back to their respective rooms when Joy narrowed her eyes from a distance as she noticed the girls for whom they were waiting talking to other girls.

Yeri gasped. "Are those Jennie, Jisoo And Seulgi?"

Lisa and Irene tilt their heads in the direction of the aforementioned girls.

Meanwhile..

The three girls were on their way to their respective partners when they were stopped by the Hawaiian girls.

"Hello, pretty handsome!" Greet by one of the Hawaiian girls.

"Oh hey!" Seulgi wriggled her eyebrows and nudged the two girls sides while grinning maniacally.

Jennie, with her uninterested expression, was going to walk again when the blonde girl stopped her by grasping her arms. "Not so fast, pretty handsome."

"What do you want?"

While tracing her fingers across Jennie's face, the blonde girl bit her lower lips seductively. Jennie tenses up. "I want you."

The other Hawaiian women went to Jisoo and Seulgie's side, seducing them as well.

"Please excuse us girls. We've already got a wife. and that girl you're seducing right now is getting married soon." Jisoo pointing to Jennie.

"Keep your hands off of me." Seulgi is trying to remove the girl's grip on her arm.

Jennie was about to talk and get away from the girl trapped when jisoo gasped loudly as she saw the four girls from a distance. And Lisa and Irene's lethal stare in their direction.

Jennie shudders, her knees weakening as she gulps until there is practically no saliva left to swallow.

Lisa simply scoffed from a distance and walked out.

Irene, Joy, and Yeri approach them, with Irene instantly going to Seulgie's side, pulling off her ear and dragging the terrified woman to their room. "Come here you fucker I'm gonna make you regret this night."

Jennie quickly ran towards Lisa. "Lisa, Lisa wait!"

"Please babe wait for me!"

"Fuck off Kim."

Lisa entered the room and slammed the door so violently that made Jennie jerked up who was trying to catch up with her.

"Baby please open the door."

However, Lisa has stopped responding, so her only option is to wait outside the door.

"Fuck it. I might not be outside right now if I had just walked out earlier."

A few minutes afterward, the rain began. Lisa, however, decided to open the door to make sure she had heard the raindrop.

To her surprise, though, Jennie was still outside looking for a small opening through which she could slip into their room. She thought Jennie had left when she closed the door for her, thinking she went to the friends' room.

Jennie straightened as soon as she noticed the door open. "Baby, let m-"

"What the fuck are you doing?"

The older woman scratched her nape awkwardly. "Uhm. I was just trying to peek at you through a few holes but none exist."

Lisa just crossed her arms. She cautiously stepped into the room when she saw the younger woman was silent.

"Babe, please don't be mad anymore." Jennie pouted.

"I don't even know that girl. They just blocked us from walking."

Lisa scoffed. "Your reason might be accurate. But you could have just leave when she started seducing you."

She gave her a glance, and the petite woman just fell mute.

"You even tensed up. Tsk."

"You truly let me down. I thought you were different from your friends, but there's nothing you can do about being seduced by a random attractive woman. Not even a step away will do." She added.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." Jennie said, staring down at the floor.

"It will not happen again, which means it will happen more frequently now."

"No babe, I swear to God. You didn't see the complete scene earlier, but I was really struggling to get free from that grip." As she tried to grasp the girl, her hand was shoved.

"If we hadn't been there, you might have given to that girl."

"Lisa ple-"

"I cannot marry someone who is unfaithful. I would like to call off the wedding." Lisa said with her cold voice.

______

Oh no. No more jenlisa wedding? 😢

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

133K 4.6K 38
Lisa Manoban - fuckgirl extrodinare - meets her biggest enemy yet, or so she had thought. Park Chaeyoung - studyworm - becomes subject to Lisa's supp...
387K 11.5K 44
"I disgust myself, i am already a mess... and i don't want to destroy you too" Jennie said trying to get out of Lisa's hug "But i don't care and i lo...
138K 4.7K 22
Lalisa Manoban is a sixteen-year old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has brown eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
2.3M 64.2K 78
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim the only daughter of Kim Jiyong and Lee Chaerin. She is the CEO of the Kim Empire. She is a cold-hearted, spoiled brat, and a b...