Take me (WxIntersex)

Por plutowasgay

"Alekses, why are you doing this," Xhenia cried as she pulled on her chain. Why is she acting as if I'm not h... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24*
25*
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Bonus*
PSA (Will Be Removed)

16*

4.1K 149 29
Por plutowasgay

"What you started," Xhenia mumbled, trying to think of what Alekses meant.

Alekses chuckled and softly patted Xhenia's ass with her hand, making the woman's body jerk while she released a hiss. "Yes, Whiskers, what I started. Now, be a good little pet and stay still for me."

Alekses reached down under the woman until she got to Xhenia's pearl. Using her two middle fingers, Alekses ran them over the woman's pearl, up toward her entrance, and back down.

Running over Xhenia's pearl again, Alekses used her wetness and circled it. Xhenia shivered in anticipation. The throb she felt kept getting worse the more Alekses teased her. She wanted to say something about it, but she kept her lips clamped.

"Are you comfortable with me going further, Whiskers," Alekses asked, constantly teasing the woman's entrance and her nub.

"Will it hurt?"

"No, I won't hurt you."

Xhenia thought about it. Everything Alekses had done for her always benefited her. Even what Alekses had just done satisfied her. So if it doesn't benefit me, Alekses wouldn't do it.

"I trust you."

That was all Alekses needed to hear.

She slapped Xhenia on her area, then inserted two fingers into the woman's entrance. She moved her fingers at a pace that was neither too slow nor too fast so the woman could adjust to her fingers. Xhenia moaned and jerked at the foreign feelings.

This doesn't feel like how it did with Jason. It feels...amazing. Maybe it's because she doesn't have a penis and is using her fingers.

Unconsciously, Xhenia stood on her toes, attempting to get away from the overbearing pleasure she felt.

Alekses removed her fingers and slapped the woman's area again. "Didn't I say to stay still," Alekses grabbed the leash and said. She tightened the leash and grabbed Xhenia's left hand, clasping them together.

"I'm sorry, Alekses," Xhenia squeaked. She had tried her best to stay still, but the knots in her stomach weren't letting her.

Alekses mentally chuckled while the woman was on her desk and shook her head. If she's running from my fingers, imagine what she'd do with my dick.

"Whiskers," Alekses called to the woman whilst playing with her nub. "Are my fingers not enough for you? Do you want something bigger?"

Xhenia had climaxed multiple times from Alekses' fingers, but she'd continue clenching around Alekses' fingers, giving her a hard time pulling them out. It was as if she needed more.

"Bigger?"

"Mhm, do you want to try something bigger," Alekses asked again.

Xhenia tried to think about it, but she couldn't since Alekses kept dipping her fingers inside her and spreading her juices over her area. What Xhenia did know without thinking was she wanted Alekses to somehow go deeper.

"I want you to go deeper."

"Deeper, hmm?"

Alekses let go of Xhenia's hand, but Xhenia gripped it.

"Please don't leave me like this," she whimpered, shivering when Alekses let out a deep chuckle that traveled down the woman's spine.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to."

Alekses walked around the desk and opened the bottom drawer again. Grabbing something, she hid it behind her back and showed Xhenia her hand.

"Do you see the mess you've caused? Be a dear and clean your mess for me," she said, slipping her fingers into Xhenia's mouth.

Xhenia swirled her tongue around Alekses' fingers while holding eye contact, wondering if she was doing this right. It tastes weird.

Alekses squeezed the object she had behind her back and clenched her jaw. She stared at the woman through hooded eyes. Xhenia was most definitely doing it right.

Pulling her fingers out, Alekses gripped Xhenia's chin and kissed her head. "Good girl."

Xhenia melted at the praise Alekses gave her. She loved it whenever Alekses praised her. Alekses even praised for the small things like making up her bed in the morning. It was something she normally did anyway, but she still received praise for it.

"I'll be right back," Alekses pat the woman's head and left after saying. "Don't move."

As if I could.

Alekses left the room, leaving Xhenia helplessly on her desk with her mind running.

She's so quiet when she walks. What if she never left and is just silently watching me? How embarrassing. I can't turn and look either.

Alekses returned to see the woman helplessly squirming and chuckled.

"Why are you squirming so much? Did you think I stayed to watch," she asked, running her hand up Xhenia's back. "You would like that, wouldn't you?"

Xhenia shook her head and mumbled an incoherent "No."

I can't tell her that I want her to. She's already humiliating me enough as it is.

"Then I guess I won't," Alekses shrugged and placed the freshly cleaned object beside Xhenia's head. "This is what we're gonna use next. It's going to stretch you a little wider than my fingers and go deeper for you."

Alekses leaned up against Xhenia while she explained this. The feel of the woman squirming on her made her regret choosing the dildo rather than herself, but she knew Xhenia wasn't ready for her yet.

"Alekses, that's too big," Xhenia said. Her ex wasn't that big. He was rather on the small side, which Xhenia was glad for at the time.

Without a word, Alekses took the dildo and ran it up the woman's slit, slapping her pearl with it. She probed at her entrance once or twice, but never went further.

"Are you sure," she probed at Xhenia's entrance again and asked. She had slipped the tip of the object in and pulled it out.

Xhenia moaned when felt herself get stretched out. It didn't hurt like it did with Jason. It felt better. There was a clear difference between her previous experience and with her current experience.

Jason was a naive boy that just wanted to get his dick wet, but couldn't even that right. While Alekses was the total opposite. Was it really a bad thing to let her continue bringing the woman over the edge?

"Xhenia, will you allow me to replace those bad memories that are keeping you from me?"

"How will you do that?"

"Let me show you pleasure."

"Will you hold my hand?"

"I will," Alekses said. She untied the leash and grabbed Xhenia's hand, immediately comforting her.

"Okay, I trust you."

"I know you do."

Without another word or warning, Alekses slipped the object inside the woman. Xhenia squeezed Alekses's hand and gasped.

"Is this deep enough for you," Alekses chuckled at the disheveled woman when her grip tightened.

"Yes, Alekses," Xhenia deeply inhaled and nodded.

"Good."

The office was filled with sounds Xhenia made, and Alekses reveled in them all. The squelching, her moans, gasps, and even her heavy breathing, Alekses wanted to hear all of them. She was the one to cause them.

Xhenia had her face painfully buried in Alekses's desk as far as she could, even left scratches on the desk.

Alekses stood directly behind Xhenia to keep the dildo in place and raised the woman's head.

"Don't do that. You can hurt yourself," she mumbled, using her hip movement to keep the motion of the object.

"I-I'm sorry," Xhenia said the best she could in a moan. "Faster, please."

"Whatever you want."

Alekses moved from behind the woman and sped up the rhythm with her hand. Alekses knew Xhenia was about to cum again since she practically impaled Alekses' hand with her nails. She had even drawn blood.

Alekses waited for a bit before she slowed down.

"Alekses!"

"Not yet," she stood up and said. She turned the woman around, removed her shirt, and pushed her back onto the desk. Spreading her legs, Alekses stood in between them and crawled over her on the desk.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Well, isn't that a question I'd never think a straight woman would ask me," Alekses teased.

"Alekses," Xhenia whined in embarrassment. She didn't expect the question to come out. She was only thinking how beautiful Alekses was as her stormy like eyes watched her face twist and turn in pleasure.

Alekses leaned down and stopped an inch before Xhenia's lips and searched her eyes.

"Do you really want to kiss me?"

Did she really just ask that dumb question?

Xhenia groaned and leaned forward, connecting their lips. Their lips moved in sync and practically melted into each other.

The small woman wrapped her arms around Alekses the best she could, gripping her back through her clothes when Alekses deepened the kiss and sped up the object she held. It was a good thing she still had her shirt on.

"Alekses," Xhenia constantly moaned the woman's name after she started attacking her neck with open kisses.

"Xhenia, say my name like that one more time, and I'm going to fuck you myself," Alekses stared at Xhenia with heated eyes and said.

"What?"

The look in Alekses eyes had Xhenia wanting to test the theory of whatever she meant, but she knew Alekses meant every word so she bit her lip instead.

Relieved, Alekses began traveling her kisses down Xhenia's neck and stomach, stopping when she got to the woman's pearl. She threw the woman's legs over her shoulder and removed the dildo.

"What are you do," Xhenia started to ask, but was stopped by herself moaning when Alekses tongue connected with her already sensitive area.

"Alek," Xhenia started, but covered her mouth when Alekses' eyes connected with hers. Holy fudge knuckles, that was hot.

Xhenia's back arched when Alekses flicked her tongue between her folds and inserted her middle finger again.

Alekses licked wherever her tongue could reach, lapping up the leak she had caused and curled her fingers after adding another.

"Stop, please. I can't take it anymore," Xhenia gripped Alekses' head, trying to put distance between Alekses and her meal.

Alekses didn't stop. She used her left hand to flick Xhenia's left hand off and laced her hand with Xhenia's right hand.

"You can take it," she said. Her voice sent vibrations through Xhenia's area, and the woman threw her head back, gripping the desk.

Alekses pumped her fingers and worked a couple more times before Xhenia finally came one more time. Xhenia's back arched deeper as she made her way into the clouds.

Alekses made quick to lap whatever escaped her mouth and held the woman's shaking legs when she stood up. She leaned forward and kissed the woman's neck, waiting for her to come down from her high.

I need a cold shower immediately.

"Thank you, Alekses," Xhenia mumbled with her eyes barely open.

"You're welcome, baby."

Xhenia held out her hands indicating she wanted to be held and Alekses chuckled, leaning further down. She accidentally rubbed against the woman, making her hiss and jump slightly.

"Let's get you cleaned up and back in bed, okay," Alekses picked woman up while looking at the clock on the wall to see it was 5:27.

She can sleep in.

She looked at her desk and shook her head before she walked out of the office.

That's a lot of disinfecting I have to do.

So, I'm not good with these kinds of chapters, but I hope you enjoyed it. It didn't help that I cringed at certain things and words XD. Also give me some pointers. I'm willing to listen. ;) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66.7K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
293K 13.4K 54
You.gave.me.a.fucking.hickey??!what are you, twelve?" I yell at her because it's a huge one and not even enough make up can hide it because of my bro...
123K 2.5K 14
How could a normal day turn out to be so not normal? "Hmm? What's my name princess?" Her eyes gleamed with mischief a smirk on her face. I scoffed, "...
135K 6.3K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...