His Little Monster

By ritu_writes

"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Dedication
Introduction
Introduction - 2
Ch.1 HER
Ch. 2 HIM
Ch. 3 The Clash
Ch. 4 After Effect
Ch. 5 The Beginning
Ch. 6 Face off
Ch. 7 Game Starts
Ch. 8 Meet Again
Ch. 9 Serving His Highness
Ch. 10 His Anger
Ch. 11 Her Outburst
Ch. 12 Regret
Ch. 13 Marriage
Ch. 14 A Shocking Engagement
Ch. 15 Challenge
Ch. 16 Drunk
Ch. 17 Kidnapped and Assaulted
Ch. 18 Rescued
Ch. 19 Tortured
Ch. 20 Wedding
Ch. 21 Hitched
Ch. 22 After Marriage
Ch. 23 First Night Together
Ch. 24 Muh Dikhai
Ch. 25 Mr. v/s Mrs.
Ch. 26 The Temple Visit
Ch. 27 A What??
Ch. 28 Spoiled🤨🤨
Ch. 29 Changes
Ch. 30 Arguments
Ch. 31 Stucked Together
Ch. 32 Vihaan's Engagement
Ch. 33 The Truth
Ch. 34 Indirect Confession
Lazy
Ch. 35 Shopping Romance
Ch. 36 Karva Chauth
Ch. 37 His Insult , Her Punishment
Ch. 38 Gangsta Baby
Ch. 39 Trust
Ch. 40 Haldi Ceremony
Ch. 41 Kritika ka Maal
Ch. 42 Kunwaro ki Mehfil
Ch. 43 The D-Day
Ch. 44 Entangled Souls
Ch. 45 Contradictions
Apology Note
Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings
Ch. 47 A Guest
Ch. 48 Just Revenge??
Ch. 50 The Chase
Ch. 51 The hunt
Ch. 52 When Devil met Beast
Ch. 53 Separation??
Author's note
Ch. 54 Back to Sweetheart
Ch. 55 Under Her Spell
Ch. 56 Shiddhat-e-wafa
Ch. 57 Zaroorat
Ch. 58 Crazy but His
Ch. 59 Insecurities And Guilt

Ch. 49 Helpless

8.5K 681 78
By ritu_writes

Rehan's POV

"Sir please sign the consent form so we could start operating the patient."

A white paper was forwarded before me but I was too numb to go through the questions written on it.

My hands....... That carried her almost unconscious body here, were still shivering from the loss of her warmth.

"Rehan......" I heard Viraat's tense voice followed by a gentle shake on my shoulder.

Looking at him, I found him giving me a concern look before passing the same document to me for signing.

I was barely able to hold the pen due to my trembling fingers. But somehow I managed to sign it. He then submitted it to the lady standing infront of us who collected them and disappeared behind that same gate where they took her few seconds earlier.

I didn't wanted this. I never wanted it to happen to her. Not even in my dreams. That's why I did everything I could in my power. But still....... Here she is...... In this condition....... All because of me.

"Be strong Rehan....... She will be fine." He rubbed my back while I just stared at the gate standing in the middle of the corridor.

"Will she?? Even after whatever I did." I couldn't help but ask brokenly, not only to him but to myself also.

"We both know why you did that. Hmm........" He engulfed me in a comforting hug to soothe my aching heart.

Only if i could tell him the pain is far more than one could imagine. And the cure to this pain is lying inside right now.

"Rehan........" We both turned around on hearing several distinct voices and found my family rushing towards us through long hallway accompanied by her's.

"Is Kritika okay? Aman told us something happened to her. But didn't said what?" Dad asked reaching close to us.

I felt myself getting cold due to emotion numbness. Not because I was afraid that they will know what I did with her. But because I was feeling too scared to memorize all those terrifying events that took place in past few hours.

Her tears......... Her pain........ The hatred for me in her eyes......... And the worst one, fear of loosing her........

Forever..........

"Beta Is she fine??" Her father questioned right after Dad holding my arms with hope bringing me out from reliving that worst nightmare.

Now what should I tell him? That I behaved like a bastard to his daughter. And I am the reason why she's here in this hospital....... Inside the operation theatre.........

"Viraat...... Atleast you say something." Mom looked at him when they received no response from me. Not even a blink.

"Aunty that........" He hesitated. As he knew, the revelation will change a lot of equations today.

"Re thum dono ke muh me dhahi jaam gayi hai ke? Bolte kyun na kuch?" Bua Dadi came forward. She also grew irritated on our lack of response.

( Does both of you have curd in your mouth? Why don't you say something? )

"Aman...... Vaa chhori ka naam ke tha jisne Beendani ka phone uthaya tha aur humne yahan aane bola tha." She then turned to Aman who looked behind us.

( Aman......... What was that girl's name who picked Kritika's phone and asked us to come here. )

It didn't take me much time to understand that they were talking about Nithya, who helped us all along but was standing quietly in a corner the entire time. If it was some other day, I would have definitely snapped at her for informing the family members without asking me beforehand.

But the current situation was different. Neither I had the strength to deal with unnecessary things nor she did wrong cause me and Viraat were too busy handling other things that we probably wouldn't have paid much attention to that side.

She came to the front and started detailing the incident to our families. Whereas, my mind also travelled back in the time when everything was more than perfect.

flashback

"Rehan...... Calm down."

"And how am I supposed to do that Mr. Chaudhary?? Even after knowing that my dream is at the verge of collapsing?" I snapped back at him for his words.

Well...... Not for his words but for his actions. Because this asshole of a best friend of mine is calmly devouring the slice of pizza in my cabin, on my sofa while I am here...... pulling out my hairs in frustration.

"Mmm..... Getting angry....... won't make your dreams fly high. Here...... Have chilled Coke...... And chill down man." He sang in a cool voice sliding the bottle in my direction which had a small piece of capsicum and lot of cheese sticking to it from his messy hands.

Where. the. fuck. my. eyes. were. when. I. made. him. my. friend?

"What??" He questioned when he saw me glaring at him.

"Sometimes I feel like making you my personal punching bag?" I huffed boredly.

"And I feel like burying you alive?" He striked back dumping the food in his mouth.

This is what he came up with?

Pathetic.......

"I wish us raat uncle jaldi so gaye hote. Toh atleast tu paida nhi hota." I sighed tiredly taking a seat before him. He smiled sickly before speaking.

( I wish uncle had slept early that night. Atleast you wouldn't have been born. )

"Not my dad's fault. Pratap uncle didn't had protection to use that time. So he had to stay awake so I could come into this world and give you company." He finished with wide smile.

And that was it...... I rose up from my seat and punched his face several times until his nose got painted in red.

Such ( Punch ) a ( Punch ) pain ( Punch ) in ( Punch ) ass ( Punch ).

"How many??" I heard him asking.

"Huh??"

"How many this time??" He asked again sipping the Coke.

"5 punches and few curses."

"Not bad...... Your imagination is getting strong day by day." He chirped displaying his pearly whites on his ugly face void of any injury, completely aware of my way of talking to him in my imaginary world.

"I think you should stop now Rehan." He spoke turning serious all of a sudden.

"Business world is a race........ The change of winners after a period of time is bound to happen."

"You remember why I am competing in this race on the firsthand right?" I asked through a known look.

''Ofcourse I do Rehan. How can I forget the reason which snatched my kind and humble best friend from me.'' He gave me a small smile reminiscing the old days.

"I still remember that unfortunate day when my 18 year old friend drank for the first time, because his father got taunted and insulted between number of peoples. And why......... Just because he was being generous to a needy person who was also his school friend. But that......" I cut him off completing his further statement with rage taking over me.

"But that man betrayed him. He fed lies to Dad about his weak financial condition and asked him for help. And Dad being the naive friend, requested his investors to invest in his business project. The moment that bastard got his hand on money, he flew out of country throwing Dad between those vultures who accused him for his friend's fraudulent deed."

Standing up from my place, I walked till the glass window of my cabin and recalled that day which changed me completely.

"I saw my ever so strong Dad helpless that day. And what made him helpless?? His kind nature........ Those people who worked for him were openly shaming him for making a wrong decision. As per them, If you make mistakes in business....... You aren't capable of running it."

Turning back to him, I spat harshly.

"That's why I hate loosing. And fuck that bloody kindness which ruined my father's prestige........ I am better off selfish."

Facing back the window, I roamed my eyes around the city clouded by lavish buildings and architecture.

"I want to be on top of this entire business world so no one could raise their fingers at me like they did to my dad. And I'll do anything for that." Strong determination took over me.

I heard him shuffling through his seat and his boots clicking against the floor. Soon he stood close to me keeping his hand on one of my shoulder.

"You don't need to Rehan...... You have been the no.1 businessman since you took over the company. But now I think it's enough....... Because this I'll always be on top attitude of yours costed you a lot of things......... While being selfish before others, you forgot to become selfless for your family Rehan........ You became rude and cold to others, but you forgot that you have siblings at home who crave for their soft brother......... You did the role of elder son by handling this empire and taking it to heights. But what about elder brother Rehan?"

I looked away from the reflection of his accusing eyes in regret as I knew, his each and every word was correct. I did missed out on a lot of things while catching up my desires.

"That's why I am saying it. Leave your obstinacy now. Because you have already reached a point where no one could stand before you. And besides that....... It's not bad to come second sometimes. Is it?"

"I don't know......" Gently shrugging off his hands on my shoulder, I made my way to my chair still not ready to give up.

He scowled visibly before sitting infront of me.

"How your attitude is still surviving after having a wife like Kritika?" The environment turned playful from serious pretty soon.

"She's different." I reverted resting my head against headrest of the chair.

"Haan zabaan ki jagah chaaku jo hai uske muh me. Sambhaal ke........ kahin kaat na de tera......" He smirked at me and I threw the paperweight on him decoding his double meaning talks.

( Yeah afterall........ She have a knife instead of tongue in her mouth. Be careful....... She might cut your........ )

"I was talking about throat you horny brain." He whinned like innocent child keeping the paperweight back on its place and rubbing his palm that he used to catch the stone.

"By the way, you had to attend a birthday party with her right?" I simply nodded taking out my phone.

"So when are you leaving?"

"Just after five minutes." I replied going through our chats to know the correct location.

"Like this?? Aren't you going to change?" He scanned me from top to bottom judging my worn out look. But I ignored him and grabbed my essentials all set to leave.

"Nah........ I dress up only for my woman." I remarked opening the gate of my cabin only to hear him shouting a whipped ass loudly.

Pretty normal for me now. Huh.........

The ride from office till the venue where she asked for my presence was quite smooth. But when I got down the car, staff was already there to welcome me personally. I was doubtful about how they know I am the one? But then I thought........

They might not know you Rehan....... But they surely know your wife. And she....... Is a hell of smart lady.

They took me where she must've asked them to. I was expecting some stage, music, dance, drinks, crowd and all but it was the exact opposite. Totally peaceful surrounding, just a beautiful date set up decorated with fairy lights and candles. And amidst that sat, a feminine figure in some black outfit.

A smile automatically lit on my lips and I gestured the staff to leave while walking close to her. The moment she stood up and turned around, I was dead......... My heart dropped to my stomach.

Open hairs........ Peach colour coated plump lips......... Swan like neck adorned with mangalsutra......... Which rested an inch above her deep valley......... Then that curvy waist........ Uffff..........

She looked so seductive and beautiful all together that I had to loosen up my tie in order to breath freely. Because........ she was literally choking me with her insanely appearance. And the proof was my dried throat that I had to moisten up by gulping my saliva.

She started walking towards me gracefully swaying those hips which I just wanted to grab and put on the table before attacking on her lips.

She was making my thoughts run wild with her each step. All I had in my mind was to hold...... pull...... suck....... and fuck.......

With a deep breath I had to tell my mind and my body to not to behave like a starved animal ready to pounce on her. That too in open surrounding........

Otherwise........... We will be giving live porn to a lot of people around us which I certainly don't want.

How can I let some other man see her pleasure constricted face? That's only reserved for me, my bed, my room and my room ceiling ofcourse......... The main spectator of my naked back.

Gathering my dirty thoughts and shattered senses together, I finally asked about her friends and the birthday party. But she swiftly cut me off telling me that she lied. And when I asked her the reason, she dragged me to the table holding my hand.

Okay this is confusing but.........

Biwi ke aage kiski chalti hai??

( Who can speak infront of their wife? )

We reached to the table set up which clearly indicated that it was date planned for a couple. But my question was........ why would she lie for that when she could have directly asked me. The second she had finished her sentence, we would have been already enjoying our date.

I got the answer to my query as she revealed the cake on the table and wished me.

The first thing that came to my mind was........ Someone please dig a grave so I could bury myself in that. Cause right now, I am so ashamed to even look into her eyes. While trying to occupy the first place in my professional life, I left my personal life behind.

Though I apologized but I couldn't shook off the disappointment and guilt when she shrugged the matter as if it wasn't something big.

She may not mind me forgetting such a big day but I do. It's my responsibility to keep her happy throughout our life. And is this how am going to fulfill that??

Unknowingly......... she became my priority and my escape in past few months by breaking those hard layers that I build around my heart. I felt light and happy around her as she always restricted me from overthinking.

My mind that used to be filled with tension and work load, always get relaxed when she would randomly come, hop onto my lap and start with, Rehan do you know what happened today?? Rehan I did that......... Rehan that was so irritating......... Rehan this....... Rehan that.........

Her Rehan would have all my attention and I would just admire her blabbering ignoring my own problems. She is the chirping bird of my life that would make therapeutical sounds to calm me.

But the past one week was so hectic for me. Back to back loss of deals made me loose my mind and I got busy in that. So busy that I almost ignored her by coming late and leaving early. But instead of getting angry or upset.......... she prepared all this, for us.

The remorse I had in me multiplied ten times making me feel like shit. First I need to ammend this then I really need to work hard on myself so that I don't repeat the same mistake in future.

I was busy scolding myself when I felt her cupping my cheek. Her face had some unfamiliar yet recognisable emotions on her face that almost flipped my heart for a second. And it nearly stopped beating when she proceeded with her words.

She started opening her heart to me. She told me how important I became for her in these past six months.

And that particular moment when she showed the red mark on her skin beneath the clothes, I felt the relationship we share wasn't just intimate but pure.

Next was her confession.......

Which felt unbelievable to me and had the land underneath my shoes snatching from me.

She loves me??? The man whom everyone hates.........

She's falling for me?? The man who's too rude and egoistic for anyone's liking........

I felt hesitant to return the hug. Cause the showdown I had earlier with Viraat made me feel insecure. I didn't find myself good enough for her. And I had several reasons for that.

Such as I ain't a good human being as I never think about others. Neither I am good son since I don't pay much attention to my parent's emotional needs. And definitely not a good brother as I blatantly ignored my siblings.

But what tops this list was my feelings........... I still don't know if I love her back or not? Cause till now........ Love had only one definition for me. And that was satisfying myself, fulfilling my wishes, conquering the world around me.

I didn't know what her definition of love was??

Her arms that were wrapped around me, tightened the hug while she unconsciously rubbed the sides of her head against my clothed chest.

Not her fault.......... That four legged creature is teaching her all these things.

But that mere gesture of her worked like a bucket of water extinguishing the burning fire of insecurities in my heart. And I instantly knew......... I may not love her......... Maybe it was just infatuation or adoration........... But I am never letting her go. Not even after my death............ This woman here clinging to my chest.......... is stucked with me.

I smiled sheepishly in realisation which she failed to see ofcourse.

Just when I thought to hug her back and admit my genuine emotions to her, the phone in my left hand vibrated. I peeped down the screen like an impatient child sneakingly to finish whatever it was so that no one disturbs me when I'll be having my share of confession.

There were few messages from Viraat. At first I thought to ignore him like people ignores bones in fish but then I noticed something odd. All those messages were from his private number which he rarely uses. And I was sure he wouldn't joke around this time when he knew I am out with Kriti.

I clicked opened the message and was left shocked seeing our picture there in which she was hugging me with her back facing the camera. It seemed like the pic was clicked from another screen or a monitor precisely cause I could see the red dot on top right corner before the word Live.

Does that mean........ Someone has the access to live footage of this place?

It did scared me. But there was something else which terrified me to the core. In that pic, there was two masked people standing on my right hand side at a distance behind the bushes. And the dreading part..........

One of them had a rifle pointed at us.

They might not be able to see the phone in my hand as it was covered by her body. And I was thankful for that.

The only solution came to me was to read the message so I could know what the fuck is going on.

That's Malhotra......... He's here for revenge. An eye for an eye.......... And your wife........ For his dead son.........

Think rationally before doing anything Rehan........ I am on my way.

That's what he wrote in the message.

I tried to consume the each and every word of the information.

Malhotra is here to kill her........ To avenge me...........

Wait......... Does they think I love her?

Ofcourse they would......... She just confessed you dumbfuck............

What have you done Begum Sahiba??

But it isn't her fault too.......

I soo badly wanted to yell out of frustration. But as Viraat said........ I need to think rationally and do something before they harm her.

No way I am letting them put even a single scratch on her. Nothing would happen to her......... Neither a scratch, nor a wound........ Nothing.......

The mere thought of her getting hurt churned my insides. I looked at her out of panick and almost screamed internally when I saw a laser beam falling on the side of her head. The only thing that my mind told me was to keep her away from me if I want to protect her.

So holding her arms, I jerked her back harshly and yelled on her face.

Initially I did it to divert the aim as well as their attention.

I saw her flinching back due to fear. I did noticed her hands shivering out of fright, her eyes widening in disbelief. Still I didn't let it affect me. But when she called out my name meekly, I melted for a second and genuinely apologized.

That red light was back on her neck the very next moment making me realise it's not gonna be easy. Taking a deep breath, I started working on my plan that brewed in my mind.

If I want to stop them from harming her, then I need to make them believe that she doesn't mean anything to me. And for that........... I had to be the same rude insensitive bastard that I used to be before she entered into my life.

I sprouted harsh words at her, demeaned her, mocked her and made her as well as them believe that I was just acting to be a lovey dovey husband when it was nothing but a revenge game in reality.

My enemies knows me better than my friends. So speaking random nonsense would be an easy lie to catch.

I tried to make it appear as realistic as I can even when I had anxiety building up in my body. On one side I was scared for her life and another side I was helpless that I had to take such a cruel way to save her.

That cold champagne I was sipping onto, did provided relief to me upto a small extent.

I was growing tense with each passing second because she was getting more and more hurt by my statements but those fuckers weren't ready to move an inch away. And on the top of that, she started saying that she trusts me and would wait for me to explain her everything.

Now how should I tell you baby.......... That to do anything in future, we needed to be alive first. And for that........ You have to leave this place safely. Without a scratch............

I knew what I was going to do would cost me a lot........ But it would be nothing infront of my Sweetheart's life.

And I did it......... I insulted her.......... Disrespected her.......... Called her a gold digger indirectly..........

The more I turned heartless........ The more she broke.........

And at a point of time, I didn't knew if I should feel grateful that she's still listening to me even after all the nonsense I put her through, or worried that I might lose her if she stayed one more second here.

"Rehannn........ Bas kijiye........ Takleef ho rahi hain." I clutched the sharp cutlery on the table behind me while keeping my expressions neutral to grip my emotions in control.

I know Baccha........ I know....... It's hurting me too.

But seeing your motionless figure would hurt me more.

I want you alive....... For me....... For my sanity........ For your family........ Whom I am accountable for your security........... And I would do anything for that........

I wish I could just embrace her and tell her everything. Which I would...... Maybe not now but later definitely......

When she brokenly asked me if everything was revenge, I had to admit it through clenched teeths. Only I knew how hard it was for me to stand there like a statue and witness her shattering pieces by pieces when I could just pull her to me and end both of our's misery.

Amidst all the chaos, my phone vibrated again and I tried to sneak a look at it. But when I failed, I turned my back to her while talking and checked the message.

As I expected, it was from Viraat and he told me that he's waiting outside with Nithya, now I just had to do something in order to send her out so they could take her under their protection.

Inhaling a huge lump of cool air, I striked the final hit to our at the verge of breaking relationship.

That strike came back to me with double force in the form of a slap. But it didn't effected me. Not at all............ Cause my inner self knew, I deserve that....... Maybe more than just a slap.........

But a part of me died when she called herself a pros-........

I couldn't even get myself to recite that word.

But....... Wasn't I am the one who made her feel like that through my statement. And I hate myself for that.

She was crying.......... Because of me........ Even when I promised her she won't be shedding tears until I am alive.

It was so agonizing seeing my fiery and bold princess crumbling down. I never felt so helpless in my life. Not even when Dad was accused for fraudulent deed. Because the next day only, I collected the proofs of his innocence and silenced all the mouths that spoke ill of my father.

But how I am going to repair our damaged relationship. She isn't forgetting it soon. Neither I expect her to. Cause even if things gets fine between us at a point of time which seems impossible, we won't be having the same bond like before.

And I felt it through her tone that had harshness dripping, for me. Her misty eyes stared back disgustingly at me telling me how badly I have ruined everything for her........ for me........ for us........

She turned away from me and walked toward the table to collect her things. My heart wrenched at the sight of her trembling palms that were trying to gather her belongings and simultaneously rubbing her cheeks in between.

She didn't look at me. Not even for a second except for the moment when she warned me stay away from her.

My eyes followed her retreating figure in relief that was walking away from me. But after sometime that relief vanished and rage started taking over. My fist clenched more tightly with her each move.

The more steps she took away from me............... The more I grew determined to make each and every person's life a living hell that was involved in this whole plan.

Everyone will pay for their crimes.........

Including me............

"Он любит свою жену. Убей ее....... И в конце концов он умрет........ Вот что сказал этот придурок, верно? Как его звали??"

( He love his wife. Kill her...... And he will die eventually....... That's what that dickhead said right? What was his name?? )

The man growled at Javin Malhotra in crisp russian accent.

"Ritesh Mehra......."

"Единственная причина, по которой я терплю старое дерьмо тебя и твоего друга, потому что ты был для нас хорошим партнером. Не искушай меня засунуть его пистолет тебе в горло."

( The only reason I am tolerating your and your friend's old shit because you've been a good partner to us. Don't tempt me to shove this gun down your throat. )

"I am sorry.......... I just wanted him to feel the same pain that I felt when my son died before my eyes." He lowered his eyes because he knew, his partner was capable to do that.

"Он был бесполезным дураком....... Кто не смог спастись от огня из-за своего жалкого состояния, тот и погиб."

( He was a useless fool....... Who couldn't save himself from the fire due to his pathetic condition, that's why he died. )

He clenched his jaw at his dead son's insult. But he knew it's better to stay quiet if he wish to see tomorrow morning.

"And who made him like that?? They........ They killed my son. Now I'll kill them. Doesn't matter they are lovers or enemies. I just want their blood........."

"Ты можешь........ Ты можешь получить кровь......... После того, как я получу это тело."

( You can........ You can have the blood........ After I have that body. )

What do y'all think? What Rehan did was right?

Or stupid??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 4.7K 30
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
94.6K 6.1K 39
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
108K 5.9K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...