Secret Twins of Oh Sehun

By SGPresents

Exo Sehun is a father and It's a secret. More

Sypnosis
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

17

7.5K 240 21
By SGPresents

C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

Haeun was having light breakfast when she heard a car stop in front of the gates. She glance at the window and saw Sehun entering the porch. She was bewildered why he came back after sending the kids to school.

Did he forgot something?

She went to open the door before he does. His eyes started examining her look for the day. It made her slight anxious.

"Why did you came back?"

Obviously, he didn't have anything to do here now unless he forgot some stuffs. Sehun check his wristwatch.

"Are you going to work already?"

She nod unconsciously. "Yeah, Why?"

"I'm taking you to work." He shrug. "I have time. So, are you ready to leave?"

She was astound. Wait- She wasn't prepared to any of this at all!

"Sehun, I could ride a bus to work."

"And I have my car, so why not? I'll take you there in no time."

Haeun crosses her arms, doubting. "What if someone recognizes you at the office?"

His brows creased and his eyes went fierce. "My car is heavily tinted. If It wasn't, the kids should've been in the news at the first day I started sending them to school."

Haeun purse her lips. He was right. Sehun's car is safe and they mostly use it for hangouts. But her office is a different story to tell, He was supposed to be their company rival. Well, he recently is.

"You go get your things, I'll wait for you in the car." His voice was pure with authority. Haeun watch his broad back until he disappeared to the drivers seat.

She sigh before grabbing her things on the living room and locking the house for safety. She did the same with the small gate before entering the passenger seat. As always, His manly perfume consumed the interior of his car. It keeps her wandering how did it smell like him. As if he stayed here for a while. It smells masculinity but she loves it.

"Are you getting home late today?"

Sehun started maneuvering his car to the main street. His eyes were focus on the road and she couldn't stop ogling at the corner of her vision.

"I don't really know. If we're busy then I might get home late."

She grab her phone from her bag to distract her a bit. She's not really used to be with Sehun in his car, alone. They usually have the kids to break the awkwardness in between.

"Is your boss going to drive you home again?

Her attention went to him because of that. She shake her head.

"No. I told you he took me home last week because it's late and it was his fault why I took my overtime because he let me finish some monthly plans for this season."

Sehun bit his lowerlip and didn't say another word against it. She doesn't why but she felt disappointed of his silence.

"You're not believing aren't you?"

Sehun halt the car when they reach the traffic lights. He glance at Haeun and lent a tight smile.

"I do. I trust you enough so you don't have to explain your part."

Haeun averted her gaze to the window instead. Still not contented of his reply.

"I have plans this evening so I might not come to see the kids tonight."

Haeun nod her head quietly. Cause she didn't know if he was asking permission or he's just informing her about it.

Nevertheless, Fine.

"WHAT'S with your dumb face in a glorious morning, Haeun?"

She purse her lips and let herself busy with the reports for the day when Sohyun approach her.

"Nothing."

Sohyun frown at her response. Very unlike, Haeun. She knew Haeun wouldn't do that unless she's not in the mood.

She smirk. "I saw you stepping out of a car this morning. So, who's the lucky man to send a beautiful girl in her office?"

It made Haeun froze. She saw it? Did she also saw who was with her? If she did then other people could seen them too.

"It took you for a while to answer my question, Haeun."

Her eyes reach her friend. Sohyun was giving her a teasing smile.

"C'mon give me some clues! I didn't saw who's driving the car but I have this huge instinct that it's a man."

She frown. "How can you say it was a man?"

Sohyun glare. "Duh. You don't have any girl friends in the world other than me because you hate being surrounded by chattering mouths and you said one is enough. So, yeah. It's a man."

Haeun avoid her scrutinizing gaze. "It's just.. an old friend of mine." She wanted to cringe with her words.

Seriously? Old friend? Yeah, right. A famous old friend who actually impregnate her in the old high school times.

Great, Haeun. Great!

"I don't believe you."

She sigh. "You know what? You should get back to your table and do your job. If Mr. Lee caught you, You are really dead."
Knowing how badly tempered he is this days. She could get fired for doing nothing.

"Caugh my ass. I'm interested with my friend's recent man over here and I have to know who's who."

"He's not my man, Sohyun. He's just a colleague and that's it."

Her eyes flinch. Still doubting. "Colleague, of course. You're answering my questions like you're in the middle of a conference. Stop giving that show business excuse, Haeun."

She couldn't help but glare. She's not. Well, but Sehun is.

"I'm talking way seriously, Sohyun. He's nothing but an old friend back in the days. Nothing more."

"Tell me that in a few weeks. Then we'll see."

Her friend left her with a smirk. She shook her head mindlessly. Sohyun was always interested in her relationships all the freaking time. See, she even doubt her relationship with their boss which was nothing but a formal business between a director and an employee.

Now, she's jumping into conclusions with her and Sehun. When first of all, She's actually telling the truth. Nothing is within them but friendship for their kids. They might have a relationship but that's in the past. That was five years ago. Way too long to consider him her man in the present.

Haeun busied herself with her work instead. She have lots of things to do for the day that she didn't thought of the time passing by so fast. Sehun message her this afternoon that he already sent the kids home. He must be around his schedule at this moment the reason he couldn't message her since.

"HAEUN!"

She was waiting for the elevator to arrive when Mister Lee catch her direction. He was panting when he reach her.

"Are you heading home already?"

She nod, confuse. "Yes, Sir. Is there something wrong?"

Eunwoo fix his coat first and so does his breath. "I was planning to ask you out for dinner tonight. If that's okay with you?Cause I'm also out from my shift already and it's still early, So."

Haeun eyed him apologetically. "I'm really sorry sir. But I have to get home early today. No one was looking after my kids."

Because Sehun is on his schedule.

"Oh, Okay. Maybe I didn't caught the right time." Eunwoo let a tight gleamed. "Can I send you to the lobby instead? I saw you taking the bus before in front of the building."

Haeun nod her head. That would be fine. "Sure."

They ride the elevator together. Sometimes Eunwoo would ask questions about the recent project of the company and talk about potential meetings. She was glad to answer any of it. Because obviously, It's all about work. He have been a good boss ever since and she didn't know why Sohyun is seeing the opposite side of his greatness.

"Are you sure you can get home safe?" He ask as soon as they step out of the elevator. "I could give you a ride if you want too."

"I-It's okay, Sir. I can manage."

They walk straight to the foyer. Some security would bow upon seeing the boss. Eunwoo did the same thing and would politely smile at them. She felt happy with his kind gesture.

When they reach the building patio, She saw another auto parked at the other side along with her boss's car. She tried having a good look at it. But she went frigid in her foot when she saw Sehun sitting over the hood of his car.

"Haeun, Are you okay?"

His eyes were darting against her and Eunwoo. It was so cruelly violent she could feel her heart skipped in fear.

Shit!

She panic when Sehun stood straight. But then Eunwoo's touch over her waist took her attention from him.

"Hey, What's wrong?"

She froze solid when Sehun reach there direction. Everything happen too fast that she found her boss falling on the ground. Her eyes widen in impact. Sehun hit him!

"Learn to know your limits next time. When you know it's not yours, don't fcking touch it." His voice was restraining and livid.

"Sehun!"

Haeun immediately went through there way. She grab Sehun and felt dread when she saw her boss bleeding. Sehun punch him that bad!

Eunwoo smirk and help himself stood up. They almost have the same height. But Sehun was taller and broader than her boss. Obviously, could hit harder than he does.

"Do you even own her? I can't remember, Haeun being in a relationship with someone. Are you hallucinating?"

His insult click Sehun's patience. His reflexes was fast that he escape from Haeun. He punch him badly causing him to fall again. It leads to another bleed on his left cheeks.

"Sehun, Please!"

Haeun pulled his wrist. She was already trembling in fear. She didn't want any of this to happen. She didn't want to cause Sehun in any trouble.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. W-We have to leave."
Right before Sehun could say another word. They left the building in no time. Before someone could notice Sehun in that situation. She didn't know what to do but escape.

THE ride on the way home was silent. Haeun's mind couldn't process the things that happened at the office, it turned her mute the whole time. Her sanity almost lost it's sense. She couldn't imagine what could possibly happen tomorrow. What if someone saw it? Or her boss would case a report in the police?

"Haeun?"

Sehun kept calling her attention. But her mind is too occupied with every probable things that could happen.

When they reach inside the house, Jiwoo welcomed them. He was carrying some chips on his hand when notice the terrifying atmosphere from the two.

"I-I'm going to bed. Good night!" He rush to the staircase leaving them alone.

Haeun proceed to the kitchen to get some drink that could help her ease the tension in her body.

"Haeun, Talk to me."

Sehun went behind when she reach the fridge. He lean over the counter. He was staring at her. But she couldn't see in his eyes that he was sorry of what he did.

After finishing a glass of water, She sigh and peek at him.

"Why did you do that?"

Sehun kept staring at her. His eyes was fuming mad. He cross his arms. "He touch you."

She shut her eyes tightly. "That doesn't make any sense."

"To you it's not. But for me it does really really bad, Haeun."

Her brows creased at him. "Sehun that was a reckless move! You didn't have any disguise yet you came causing yourself some trouble!"

"I don't like the way he touch you."

She face at him, disbelief. "Sehun that was nothing."

"For me it is. I was watching you from afar, Haeun. You look very happy to be with him and I hate it."

"Sehun he is my boss and nothing happened in between!"

"Are you defending him?" His eyes went deeper intense.

"I am not!"

"Then why are you so concern about him?" He shake his head and averted his gaze. "Haeun I saw how you interacted with each other. It was as if you were the only people around. You were building your own worlds together and you so look glad about it and It's making me so fcking mad!"

Haeun look at him confused. "I don't understand what your talking about. I'm not glad about anything, Sehun."

He smug. "You let him touch you."

"I didn't know he was going to do that! I wasn't expecting him to do such things!"

Silence crept them for a minute. They were staring at each other. But Haeun deflected her gaze first.

"I will never apologize for what I did. He deserve it for touching you inappropriately."

She couldn't believe his reasons. Just because of that? "Sehun, He knows you so well and it's possible that he could sue you for what you did."

"Sue my ass." He mumble before a smug.

"He has proof. For sure he have CCTV's around or maybe some guards who keep his safety in private. He could use that against you!"

"Then shame on him." He shrug his shoulders making her grimace.

The situation is not even worrying him and it's infuriating the hell out of her. If he doesn't care about his reputation, then he has to spare her. She cared so much about his career. Unlike him.

"What if someone saw you earlier beating him up? Everything will be a headline! It will be on the news and it will be a big suspicion to a lot of people. Mostly to your fans!"

"Nothing will be on the news, Haeun."

Haeun watch him walk out of the kitchen. He went to the living room but she follow behind. They still have unfinished business to talk with!

"Cameras and Reporters could be all around to capture what you did Sehun and it could ravage you in just a snap!"

He slump on the couch. His face wasn't showing any reaction sooner or later.

"Are you even listening?"

"Let's just stop talking about it."

"Seriously, Sehun?" He look away after a deep sigh. "I think about your reputation here. What you did is very wrong! If people knew about this you'd be screwed in no time and it will affect your career with the name of your team getting involve with a scandal! He could take that as an advantage!"

He bend his back and shut his eyes. "Let him do what he want. I don't really care. He has no rights to touch you that way."

"Are you jealous of him?"

He opened his eyes and reach hers. He then stood up from his seat. His tall height didn't give justice. She only level up to his chest.

"If I say yes, Will you stop being with him all the fcking time?"

Raw anger was evident in his harsh features. He look so ready to compete in a battlefield.

"Answer my question. Are you?"

Haeun wasn't ready for his next attack. Sehun grab her neck and kiss her in a very passionate manner. She was surprised by the reason she turned blank. But slowly, Sehun made his way to get inside her mouth and ravish her mindlessly. She was scolding her self inwardly for biting his trap and joining his ecstasy. She shouldn't. But her heart tells the otherwise.

"I don't want you near him ever again."

He said between breathless voice. Sehun gaver her one deep kiss before halting back.

"Don't test my patience, Haeun. You wouldn't like what I could possibly do to him next time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.5K 26
"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago." • • • • • "I don't remember having any feelings for you." • • • • • She love...
256K 14.8K 50
• 'Kim Jongin' is a single father of his only son. He was known as a popular young entrepreneur who owns big companies. He doesn't have any intention...
5.1K 162 19
You are Han Yuri. You dislike Sehun but you can't disobey your father's orders to take care of him since he came into your house because he is younge...
9.5K 214 20
So pretty much, Nyssa (reader) is pregnant with Park Minhyuk's, Astro's Rocky, baby, while also EXO's Oh Sehun's girlfriend. So baby with Rocky, rel...