The face pinching system make...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 捏脸系统使我超神了 Author: Xiang Zhuo Summary: I participated in the game review and decided to ta... More

The face pinching system makes me super amazing
1-3
4-7
8-11
12-15
16-18
19-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29-30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-56
57-58
59-60
61-63
64-66
67-68
69-70
71-73
74-76
77-78
79-80
81-83
84-86
87-88
89-90
91-93
94-97
98-100
105-106
107-108
109-110
111
112-114
115-117
118-120
121-122
123-125
126-128
129-130
131-132
133-134
135-136
137-138
139-140
141-142
143
144: Extra

101-104

14 1 0
By Spinfoxie

☆ 101. Who killed the famous detective 13

Who killed Detective 13?

She was sleeping in a daze next to her, her long black and slightly curly hair softly touching his arm.

Most of her hair hung down on her cheeks, faintly visible, but she could see her fair and slightly abnormal skin color.

Thick blackout curtains make the interior darker.

Even so, bourbon still feels familiar after first glance.

However, when he turned sideways and pushed the hair away from the person's face.

Bourbon stopped suddenly and his eyes widened suddenly. He rubbed his eyes hard in disbelief, and then checked them carefully to see if he had some illusion.

"I must have not slept well..."

Wasn't it just that there was a dead Miss Heli lying next to her? It must be an illusion.

He murmured repeatedly, closed his eyes resolutely, and continued to fall on the spot.

But after only lying there for a few seconds, Bourbon sat up again, his face suddenly turned pale, he took a deep breath, and his whole body became extremely stiff.

Nothing but the touch of the other person's arm holding him was particularly real. He could even feel the abnormal body temperature, as if he was being wrapped around some cold body.

Perhaps Bourbon's movement was too big, and now anyone who was sleeping would be woken up.

Heli mumbled a few words in confusion, then slowly rubbed his eyes.

She touched her neck first.

There is only a shallow but not deep wound left on the hand, and most of the body should have been repaired.

Then she raised her head and looked at the person sitting next to her in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

Heli, who was holding his arm, felt his movements stiffen.

What is Mr. Tianyuan going to do?

Heli pretended to be angry, "Ignore me? Don't forget what happened last night."

She remembered clearly the first time he got into her beautiful body to scare her.

Unexpectedly, the movements of the person next to him became even stiffer. For some reason, Heli even felt that the other person's expression was changing in various ways, which was particularly exciting.

Could it be that you are afraid?

The corners of Heli's mouth curved in pleasure, looking proud, "Are you scared?"

"...Are you scared."

Bourbon seemed to have calmed down.

He immediately turned his face sideways and fixed his gaze firmly on Heli.

And she, who was being stared at closely for no reason, blinked in confusion.

"What happened before?" Bourbon calmed down and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Can you explain it to me?"

Although he seemed calm, he was actually singing a song crazily in his mind to cover up his confusion. The feeling of being frightened by the unscientific suffocation scene in front of you at any time.

What did he do? What did Gin do before? No, so it’s really Miss Tsuruto? !

Heli gradually figured out something was wrong.

Could it be——? !

She opened her mouth in surprise, and her expression became stiff.

"...Bourbon?"

She probed cautiously and got Bourbon's response.

"Miss Heli...?"

The two looked at each other in silence.

Then, as if by reflex and tacit understanding, they suddenly distanced themselves from each other. Heli was so frightened that he sat up from the bed, and Bourbon was so frightened that he jumped off the bed.

She covered her face on the spot, her mood collapsed, and her expression even looked like a vision of the world-famous painting "The Scream".

Why? Why is this happening?

Bourbon opened the curtains on the spot, and the light outside was already very bright, so everything inside was completely illuminated.

Then Bourbon saw the wound on her neck clearly, and it was so real that his eyes widened in shock again, and his original calm demeanor disappeared.

It seemed that because he was too shocked, Bobon didn't even realize why Heli knew him and called him by his code name in the organization.

"..." x2

The atmosphere at this moment is particularly weird.

One person was so shocked by the complex amount of information and the unscientific and terrifying scene that his brain almost shut down.

The other one started thinking crazily about how to solve the problem now that there was another insider.

Heli pondered for a long time, and then looked at Bourbon. Bourbon stiffened inexplicably when he was looking at him, and looked away seemingly normally.

She naturally showed a light smile, pretending to be calm on the surface, but actually collapsed inside.

Why doesn’t this game have a save and rollback function? !

The two were silent for a long time.

After that, Bourbon finally spoke up, breaking the strange silence. He repeatedly calmed down his almost shattered scientific outlook, and with his strong psychological quality, he was able to say in an organized manner: "Do you know what's happening on the island now?" Do you know what happened? Do you know the murderer? If someone finds out that you are still alive -"

At this point, he paused.

The dead are just pretending to be corpses.

"... If you are alive, you will probably be the biggest headache in the future, right? Miss Heli."

He could even calmly deal with corpse fraud.

Bourbon was in a gloomy mood.

Heli continued to remain silent, cursing in his heart.

Of course she has a headache! Didn’t you already know this? !

It seemed that Heli was too quiet, so Bobon continued to look at her. After realizing again that the person in front of him was alive, he secretly took a breath and even pinched his own arm quietly. The pain was so real.

...it's really not an illusion.

Just when Bourbon was doubting life.

After a while, there were several crisp "dong-dong" knocks at the door.

The two of them paused at the same time and looked towards the door.

"Is anyone here? Please open the door."

Although the island is not big, the Saionji family is willing to spend a lot of money on various entertainment and medical service facilities. Even if the hospital has a small staff, there will still be relevant responsible persons. Check whether the equipment and hospital conditions are normal or not.

At that time, someone wanted to take away a body on the first floor at night. For some reason, the medical staff who stopped him all tacitly stopped talking, as if they were threatened.

However, the person in charge of the routine inspection the next day was missed.

When the person in charge of the inspection noticed that a body was missing from the morgue on the first floor, and that the identity of the body was very special, he reported it to the owner of the island on the spot.

Located in a lobby high on a certain floor.

In the lobby that creates a tropical style, the interior is paved with sandy beach and blue sea, and even the lights give people a dazzling feeling of being illuminated by the sun.

As for Goro Watanabe, who was invited, his calm expression changed as soon as he entered the door.

The men behind him reacted immediately and raised their umbrellas for him.

Goro Watabe, who couldn't stand the strong light, even thought that Junichi Saionji might have done it on purpose, so he looked ugly.

"You came."

Junichi Saionji shook the wine glass in his hand and looked at Goro Watabe who was standing at the door but not coming in. As if he was unaware of the other person's state, he said naturally, "Let's discuss tonight's trial matter." ?"

"I don't think you have such sincerity."

Goro Watanabe smiled rarely, but it was a smile. "You are really good at irritating us. The rest of the people on the list will probably attack you tonight. ?"

"So it would be very difficult for me to do it without you."

Junichi Saionji continued, "After all, you don't want me to expose your old background, right?"

Goro Watabe's smile slowly disappeared, his expression became gloomy, and finally he said fiercely He gave Junichi Saionji a hard look, "We are each other, do you think I dare not say what you did?"

Upon hearing this, Junichi Saionji raised his glass to cover the inadvertent upward curve of the corner of his mouth, but he Xiang lowered his eyebrows and looked calm. He even stood up on the spot, swept away the carelessness on his body, and his aura became tit-for-tat. "You dare to say that? Are you not afraid of being dragged into the water by me?"

Goro Watanabe continued to show a cold look, " Am I afraid?"

At that moment, a servant approached Junichi Xiionji and whispered something in his ear.

After hearing this, he almost broke the wine glass in his hand.

After seeing Junichi Saionji acting so glum, Goro Watanabe slowly mocked, "Sooner or later, the boat will capsize in the gutter."

After speaking, Goro Watanabe turned and left.

Junichi Saionji suddenly slammed the wine glass in his hand to the ground.

The sound of the cup breaking was deafening, and the mellow color of the wine smeared on the light white indoor beach, leaving a wet trace.

"Gone?"

His eyes were blank, and he murmured repeatedly, "Who could it be...?"

Someone reported that the body of his fiancée had disappeared.

Xiionji Junyi immediately raised his steps and walked out of here step by step.

He had a cold face and a gloomy expression, ready to go to the hospital to check the surveillance.

"Is anyone here? Please open the door."

There was a strange voice outside the door.

After Heli reacted, he slowly narrowed his eyes.

Bourbon came back to his senses from doubting his life.

He and Heli looked at each other in understanding.

Everyone seems to want to see through each other's reactions.

Heli pretended to be indifferent and raised his chin as if nothing had happened, as if asking the other party why he didn't open the door.

Bourbon couldn't see through her thoughts for the time being. After finishing his thoughts, he raised his hand to tidy up his slightly messy clothes, then walked over and opened the door.

There were several men in crisp uniforms standing outside the door. The leader showed his identity, "Hello sir, we are the guards on the island."

"What's the matter?"

Bourbon was observing the guards. At the same time, from the corner of his eye, he saw many uniformed guards outside, knocking on the door one by one to ask questions.

The guard held up the photo printed with the surveillance footage and said in a serious voice, "Have you seen the two people above?"

The photo was taken from top to bottom. Even though the image quality is not particularly clear, it can still be seen. Two men, one tall and one short, wearing black coats came out.

Among them, the tall one with long silver hair was so eye-catching that Bourbon recognized them at a glance.

Gin and vodka?

The facility in the background of the photo looks like a hospital.

But he controlled his expression, raised his head naturally and asked: "One of them looks familiar... did something happen?" The

guard just said: "Which one looks familiar? Where was he last seen?"

Ben vaguely heard the voices of residents outside replying to the guard, and the guard asking questions step by step, and realized that it seemed to be a big deal.

The only person who can fully mobilize so many guards on this island is probably Saionji.

But why would you go to Gin and the others?

"I remember seeing it over there in the hospital last night."

Bourbon revealed vaguely, but what he revealed was the man he saw last night who looked very similar to Gin.

A guard lowered his head to record. After Bourbon was asked a few more questions, the guards standing at the door were about to leave. Another guard who came from another room at some time frowned and inadvertently saw the house number. Stand still.

"Wait a minute," the guard suddenly raised his hand and blocked the door, preventing Bourbon from closing. "Someone reported that resident B1018, that is, you, sir, had communicated with one of the men in the photo outside the football field."

Bourbon My heart skipped a beat.

"Can you open the door and let us take a look?"

At this moment, Bourbon instantly realized the purpose of these guards.

The hospital, Gin and the others... Xiyuanji's extensive search could only be -

he unconsciously curled his fingers, his face calm, his heart collapsed.

So it was Gin who brought Miss Tsurato out? !

But Miss Tsuruto is in his room now!

Bourbon remained calm, but raised his voice slightly, as if to let the people in the room notice, "Do you suspect that the person in the photo is in my room?"

The guards just motioned for him to continue opening the door.

He opened the door naturally, turned around and gave way, and took a secret look inside.

She who was sitting on the bed just now has disappeared.

Bourbon felt temporarily relieved.

The guards walked in after getting permission. They separated and searched separately. Bourbon was also looking at places where she might hide.

The traces of movement of the sheets looked like they were getting out of bed in that direction. The gap under the bed was too small to hide anyone.

Besides the closet, the only place I could hide was the bathroom.

I didn't hear the sound of the closet door opening just now, so -

at this time, a guard opened the bathroom door. The steam that came to my face was warm, the lights were turned on, and the curtain in front of the bathtub was closed. The sound of water flowing.

"Someone is taking a shower?" the guard asked, but he saw an obvious men's black windbreaker scattered on the ground. He paused, as if thinking of something, and immediately shouted to the person behind the curtain. , "People inside, come out!"

Bourbon quickly followed and explained, "Wait, this is me..."

However, the guard did not listen to Bourbon's words at all, and raised his hand to put it on the shower curtain.

"Wow -"

Bourbon exerted force with his feet, and immediately tensed his arms and pulled the guard away. The excessive force seemed to be angry, making the guard unsteady and stepped back a few times.

"Hello?! What do you want to do!"

The others who heard the noise outside the bathroom approached one after another.

The shower curtain had been opened, giving a clear view. Bourbon couldn't think about anything else. When his sight touched the figure sitting inside, he stepped forward and grabbed it with his long hand, covering the person tightly.

And in the sight of the guards, the blond and dark-skinned man had a stern face, his eyes were burning, and he hugged the person in his arms tightly, leaving the man's long moist black hair falling on his vaguely white back. between.

"How much longer do you want to watch?"

A group of people outside reacted instantly and quickly looked away.

Heli: Panic can be transferred. As long as I don’t panic, others will be panicking.

When the guard showed up

, I was so panicked

that I apologized to you guys for having something to do at home, so I haven’t updated in the past two days. A small red envelope will be dropped in the comment area~

The update time will be changed to 6 pm starting tomorrow~

☆ 102. Who killed the famous detective 14

Who Killed the Detective 14

The guards quickly looked away, especially the guard who had rashly opened the shower curtain before and quickly apologized.

"Sorry sir, and the lady! I'm so sorry!"

Because they suspected that Bourbon was related to one of the men in the photo, especially when there was a men's windbreaker on the bathroom floor, no one thought of spending time in the bathtub. The one wearing it is a woman.

The guard who realized that he was rude was about to leave with the rest of the people. Before leaving, he did not forget to add: "If you find the two people in the photo, please be sure to let us know. We will be there..."

Waiting for the people outside The door was closed and the atmosphere inside became quiet.

In the bathroom where there was still water vapor, Bourbon let out a subtle sigh of relief after realizing that everyone was gone.

But when he realized the warm yet cool breath in his arms and the delicate touch under his fingertips, he quickly let go of his hand as if he was being electrocuted.

He looked away, his face tense.

As for Heli, who was all wet, as if she didn't notice the other person's nervousness, she calmly closed the shower curtain first, and then said, "Sir, can you help me find some clothes?" She

heard the shower curtain After hearing the sound of the pull, Bourbon relaxed a little. The chaotic emotions in his mind about Heli's unexpected resurrection were swept away at this moment. Facing Heli's request, he only had adult male clothes in his wardrobe.

It would not be appropriate to go to someone to borrow women's clothing at this moment, or to find Belmode.

Bourbon had no choice but to take out his shirt and half-leg pants and put them in the bathroom.

After Heli finished dressing and walked out, he glanced at it inadvertently.

She deliberately buttoned her shirt to the top, which just covered the wound on her neck. Probably the size of the dress was too loose for her, and it was also very loose when worn on her body, making her figure extremely slender.

Heli raised her head and looked at him. It seemed that she had just taken a shower. Her eyes were moist. Although her face was still pale, she just put on a smile that seemed to him very well-behaved, diluting the unreality. .

For some reason, Bourbon raised his hand to his lips and coughed uncomfortably.

"...What are you going to do next?" he asked patiently.

Heli pondered for a long time before responding, "It's really not convenient for me to show up now."

Bourbon thought deeply. Although it was unclear how Heli came to be "alive", he thought that Heli was not aware of the current situation, so he briefly explained what was happening on the island.

"Do you think the person who calls himself Mr. T is familiar to you?"

Faced with Bourbon's questioning, Heli had nothing to pretend. After all, she really didn't know anything.

"I don't know."

She now only has one last chance to choose the murderer. If she fails, the game will end. Even if she succeeds, there is still a deep case hidden behind this game. The first three weeks include the current one. As the game progresses, she has yet to find any clues.

If it cannot be found, the game will still fail.

So tonight's trial is very important, and the suspicious guy in front of him cannot be allowed to do unnecessary things, such as exposing her existence.

Heli brewed his emotions for a moment.

"Sir."

Bourbon turned to her after hearing her voice.

She clasped her hands together with a little force, her eyes were drooping, and even her eyelashes were trembling. She seemed to be sad at any time, and she looked particularly helpless. "I don't know who wanted to kill me that night, and I don't even know now." You should believe anyone... But please do me a favor. If possible, I want to see the trial scene you mentioned tonight with my own eyes."

At this point, she happened to raise her eyes and meet Bourbon's silent gaze. bump.

Bourbon's heart moved for some reason.

He responded as calmly as possible, "Are you willing to believe me?"

"Yes."

Heli quirked his eyebrows habitually, "If it's you, sir."

She saw that Bourbon seemed to have thought of something, and seemed to be calm. He looked away, then drew the curtains, and the tone of the room darkened again.

Then, the other party approached her step by step.

The breath became unnerving for no reason.

The other party paused half a meter away from her, his vision drooped, and he looked down. Heli seemed to be looking into a pair of eyes with hidden dark tones.

It can't help but make people's breathing stop.

"I have no obligation to help you, and it doesn't do me any good."

Heli just looked at him, "But the only person I can call for help now is you."

Bourbon paused.

He originally wanted to warn Heli to stay away from him, but when he saw this, he immediately looked away, fearing that he would be affected by the other person's sincere gaze again, so he had to pretend to be indifferent and said, "Tell me where this person is."

This is a wave. Ben's initial mission when he came to this island was to get rid of the middle-aged man. According to the investigation, only Heli knew about it.

Heli glanced at the photo the other party took out.

After that, information about this person began to appear in her mind.

He is her business partner, more like an elder. She often calls him Uncle Guan Tian.

The wedding partner on the island also came to attend, but has not shown up yet. She did not stay in the hotel, but lived nearby not far from her private residence.

What's Bourbon going to do?

She responded cautiously and naturally, "I only met him once before landing on the island. He always likes to be quiet. If something like this happened on the island, he probably won't stay in this crowded place."

Bourbon The photo was withdrawn.

"You stay here."

After that, Bourbon went out, and Heli sat on the bed, thinking that the other party would not have the energy to leak her existence.

Her previous words were all excuses, and she didn't want to ask the other party for help. After all, she could go to the scene no matter what.

"Take it."

However, Bourbon came back later with a set of women's dresses, a pair of sunglasses, a silk scarf and a mask. He was extremely well prepared.

Heli was stunned for half a second before taking these in his hands.

The other party turned his back and said, "Get dressed and go out with me at five o'clock in the afternoon."

As it approached six o'clock, there were still crowds of people outside the football stadium. Now that they were cut off from all signals, and even on an island that prevented people from leaving, almost everyone was panicking.

The third night of murderer voting is about to begin.

Some guests sitting in the audience had already started discussing in low voices.

"Were you also asked today?"

"In such a big fight...could it be that the murderer has been found?"

"No way? If those two people in the photo are the murderers, why are they not on the list?" "

I don't think the silver-haired guy in the photo is Does the man look similar to the man who rushed in last night?"

The actions of the guards on the island made the restless people even more suspicious, but most people didn't know why these guards were looking for these two people.

Tonight, there are six more people on the roster.

Before the time reached six o'clock, six chairs were exactly placed in the center of the stadium, and this time everyone arrived early.

Her legs were elegantly folded, and Belmode, who was sitting among them, was still disguised as Chris, and her eyes moved among everyone.

She felt that the atmosphere tonight was a bit more solemn than before, and there was an invisible undercurrent.

Miss Suzuki, who lost her boyfriend, has been silently lowering her gaze; Watabe Goro, who is in poor health, is still accustomed to holding an umbrella and sitting quietly.

After Belmod looked at Anna, he narrowed his eyes subtly.

Miss Anna, who had always been quiet but timid in the past few nights, was now holding the hem of her skirt tightly with her hands, her face was pale, and she looked very bad, as if she had been frightened.

Next to the opponent, Kurokawa Iwa was still sitting there carelessly, but from time to time he would say harsh words and confront Saionji Junichi tit for tat.

Junichi Saionji, who had offended almost everyone before, had a decent smile on his face, as if he didn't want to pay attention to Kurokawa Iwa.

Isn't he afraid that all of them will point the finger at him?

Belmode withdrew his gaze with interest.

[Oh oh oh, has the dinner variety show started? ]

[Previously, do you really think this is a variety show...]

[Chrissy is still so beautiful tonight! ! ]

[What happened to my Anna? Who was scared? ! ]

[Why haven't you started yet——]

At this moment, the time points to six o'clock in the evening.

"Tonight's third trial begins now."

Mr. T's concise words echoed throughout the football stadium. Everyone present looked at the center as if they were used to it.

As the lights in the entire venue went out, the only spotlight fell on Junichi Saionji.

Junichi Saionji who was pointed out didn't seem surprised. He spoke calmly, "I am Junichi Saionji. I believe you all know me."

He slowly stood up from his seat, straightened his clothes, and suddenly said He said something that surprised everyone present.

"First of all, I have to admit my mistake."

[Is the murderer going to reveal himself? ]

[Saionji, you are indeed at fault, you stole my wife from you! ]

[It’s my wife! ]

[mine! ! ]

[These people have reported it all before, so they are suffering from delusions, right? ]

"It's not just me, it should be said that we did something very ridiculous."

He raised his hand to cover the lower half of his face as if feeling guilty, with sadness in his eyes.

"I've been thinking about it for a long time. Everything that has happened in the past few days has made me reflect on myself. Could it all be cause and effect!? And on the list, it happens to be me and -" "

Hey!" Kurokawa Iwa started. He didn't notice anything until he saw Junichi Saionji's mood gradually becoming more intense. He had a bad feeling in his heart. He stood up on the spot and grabbed the other person's collar. "Are you crazy?!" he held up his

hand . Goro Watabe, who was holding an umbrella, also gradually changed his expression.

Saionji Junichi's words were interrupted by Kurokawa Iwa. The corners of his mouth slowly raised, revealing a faint smile.

The veins on Kurokawa Iwa's forehead popped out, and he wanted to punch Saionji Junichi.

However, Junichi Saionji suddenly kicked Kurokawa Iwa hard. The opponent fell to Anna's position, directly affecting her. She was thrown to the ground in panic.

"It seems that my dear friends don't want to admit their mistakes yet, okay, I won't say it for now."

Junichi Saionji said methodically, and then he squatted down, ignoring the grinning look of Kurokawa Iwa, He stretched out his hand towards Anna, wanting to give her a hand.

Anna's expression became even worse, and she did not touch Junichi Saionji at all.

Junichi Saionji sighed pretending to be helpless and continued to stand up.

[what happens? ]

[It seems that several people inside did something? Accomplice? ! ]

Immediately, Junichi Saionji suddenly stretched out his arms, and his next words shocked everyone.

"Actually, Saionji Junichi is dead."

[Wait, did I open it the wrong way...]

[Huh? died? So who are you speaking to? ]

[This is how the variety show script works! ]

"And the clearest thing should be -"

He changed the subject, and it happened that half of his face was not illuminated by the light and fell under the shadow, appearing blurry.

"Anna."

Anna, who had fallen to the ground, was particularly calm and even smiled reluctantly.

"Brother, what are you talking about?"

At the same time.

Kurosawa Jin, who was wearing a peaked cap, was in a hidden corner, watching everything in the field. When he heard "Junichi Saionji" say this, he immediately tensed up and his expression turned cold, as if he had thought of something.

"As expected, you are..."

Heli, who had already covered up her appearance, sat in the audience. She looked at the development in front of her and felt a sense of surprise.

Bourbon, who was sitting behind her, narrowed his eyes when facing everything that happened in the football stadium.

The perspective turns to the field again.

"Saionji Junichi" he chuckled a few times and said happily: "Don't be anxious, everyone, now is our time -"

Everyone had different reactions.

The fun begins.

"Someone": Spotlight, camera! Everyone, look at me! I'm going to start showing off!

☆ 103. Who killed the famous detective 15

Who killed the famous detective 15

in the middle of the football field.

The place shrouded in spotlights clearly revealed the only man standing.

No matter from which angle he looked, he was no different from Junichi Saionji, but he just said something that shocked everyone in the room.

"Saionji Junichi is dead."

In an instant, the crowd in the audience was talking a lot.

"How is it possible??"

"...The Saionji family was driven crazy? Are you even willing to say such unlucky words?"

"Who is not crazy now?! I don't care whether he is dead or alive, I just want to hurry up Get off this damn island!"

"Wait a minute, do you still remember what he said last night..."

At the same time, the real-time broadcast barrage was also flashing across the screen.

[The effect of the program is here. ]

[Could it be that the death of his fiancée hit him? To be honest, from the very beginning I felt that his mentality was not normal, and his acting was quite similar. This person on a variety show can instantly kill many people in the entertainment industry. ]

[No one remembers Junichi Saionji’s speech last night? What about "I came from hell"... It seems to be this sentence, which left a deep impression on me. It really scared me at the time! ]

[I remember the previous one too! ]

[+1 from the previous one]

[Blind guess that Saionji almost died in a wave, but he was saved so he could appear here. ]

[He mentioned Anna, the real version of the feud between wealthy families? ]

The voices of discussion continued one after another, until the man standing in the center spoke again, with an expression that was unreasonable and deeply oppressive, "Anna, you have one minute to explain what you did to kill 'me'."

Anna said She was in poor condition. She had been thrown to the ground by Kurokawa Iwa, and her dress was wrinkled, making her look haggard. With a pale face, she slowly stood up and set up the chair. , stood up with his palms on the back of the chair, as if he wanted to get some external support.

"...Brother, please don't make such a joke, okay? We should find the real culprit now."

Belmod crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. Faced with this unexpected development, her eyes wandered on Anna's face. .

Kurokawa Iwa, who had been kicked hard by "Junichi Saionji" before and fell to the ground, grinned in pain and his face was twisted. He was about to stand up and punch someone, but he heard Junichi Saionji say this His expression was stunned for a few seconds before he realized, "You really have something wrong with your brain! Are you still standing here after death? Do you really think I'm stupid?" The tense

atmosphere was originally tense because of Kurokawa Iwa's voice. Roar, it was relieved a lot, but Kurokawa Iwa seemed not to be in the state. After standing up, he still wanted to rush in front of "Saionji Junichi" and grab him by the collar.

However, the next second, Kurokawa Iwa's hands were quickly pushed back by the opponent, and he almost screamed out in pain. Just as he was about to say something, he looked into the eyes of "Saionji Junichi".

In an instant, Kurokawa Iwa's pupils shrank suddenly as he was really shocked by the other party's gaze. Even with his nerves, he realized the danger and immediately fell silent.

"The last ten seconds."

The man's voice was flat.

But Anna, who was standing there, still looked fragile and uneasy, "Brother, don't scare me..."

"I'll give you time."

He returned to his original elegant and easy-going demeanor, although his tone gradually became colder, "Opportunity Once it disappears, it will never be there again."

Anna faintly tightened her grip on her hand.

"That night of singles, as the second protagonist, how could 'I' not show up? But a group of friends around 'me' kept pouring money for 'me' as if they had been tricked by someone. Wine..."

His words slowly brought everyone present to the scene of that night.

The drunk Saionji Junichi naturally couldn't go to the venue on the beach alone, nor could he return to his private residence, so he needed someone to accompany him. His friends had already been high, so there was only the servant in Anna's room. Take Saionji Junichi away from here and take him to the car.

The driver of the car did not drive to a private residence, but to a remote location.

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and there was a short-term power outage on the island.

Almost all surveillance systems stopped functioning.

"'I' just like that -"

the man slowly tugged at the corner of his mouth, "I was easily pushed into the sea."

Anna was inexplicably horrified when she was looked at by the other party, but she said with a trembling voice: "I know brother You have never accepted me, but why did you make up these words to get rid of me tonight? How could you do such a thing...!" "

But you are standing here now."

Belmode suddenly interrupted.

The man did not respond to this, but continued: "Of course because I have enough evidence."

After saying that, he took out his mobile phone, pressed the screen, and started playing the pre-recorded recording.

Nervous and frightened words came from the recording, roughly revealing that he was the driver and that he acted like this under Miss Anna's orders. He also said that Miss Anna had already prepared everything and no one would notice Junichi Saionji. "missing".

[Holy shit, how much resentment does this have to make someone choose to do something like this on the night before their wedding...]

[Could it be that she also ordered someone else to kill the fiancée? ]

[The connection is connected. Anna, who is not related to the Saionji family by blood, can imagine her situation. ]

[Saionji Junichi is lucky enough to survive. ]

[I waited until tonight to reveal it. I feel like there will be a big move later. ]

"This is a false accusation!"

Anna bit her lower lip, her eyes flushed, "I didn't do any of this!"

"You can insist that you are innocent."

He couldn't help but smile, "But you have to drink wine It is true that you said something behind your back to those people, so they did this. 'I' was so close to your room, why did only your servants come to help? 'I' people would not have been killed by such a coincidence. You ordered him to leave, right? You don't admit that you bribed the driver, but unfortunately, I have a photo of you and the driver meeting in the transaction."

Anna's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Do you want other people to see these photos?"

As he shook the screen of his phone, the figures that gradually appeared on it were indeed Anna and a man sitting in a hidden corner talking about something.

She suddenly turned pale, murmured, and even raised her hand to scratch her hair, "You knew this a long time ago? Did you follow along on purpose? And you happened to expose me on this occasion?!" "Why didn't

you Go to hell!"

Seeing Anna's emotional breakdown, the audience started talking again.

"I really didn't see it..."

"So she always pretends to be so pitiful?"

[Holy shit, are you going to tear her apart? ]

[Saionji knew that she wanted to kill him, and he still followed her plan. I have to say, this was more cruel than exposing him at the beginning, and it was really torturous. ]

[Terrible...]

[Can't play it, really can't play it. ]

"Why are you doing this?"

Belmode asked at the right time.

Even the depressed Suzuki Sonoko raised her head and looked at Anna.

Kurokawa Iwa sat back in his seat, as if he was not surprised by what Anna did.

But Goro Watabe still looked like it had nothing to do with him, and his expression was cold.

Anna kept rubbing her hair, her eyes were about to burst, but the spotlight suddenly shifted to her body. Shrouded in the strong light, her eyes were blank, her mind was confused, and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Who's to blame? Who's to blame?"

She raised her head in confusion and looked at the sanctimonious "Saionji Junichi" standing there, suddenly grinning a weird smile.

"After my mother got married, she asked me to serve the people in this family well. I am obviously her biological daughter? Why did she want me to serve people who treat me like an ant?!" It seemed that she saw the darkness around

her. The reaction of Sichuan Yan and others was dull, and Anna laughed a few more times.

"You people... you are really the same garbage inside and out!"

"Hello?!" Kurokawa Iwa's face turned ugly after being scolded for no reason, "Do you want to die?"

"You all like her so much? That's right, after all. She does have some assets in her hands, unlike me who can only rely on others..."

Anna continued, laughing and mocking, "It's a pity that someone can't even rob a guy who doesn't give anything sincerely!"

Hearing this, Goro Watanabe paused a little. He opened his umbrella, revealing a cold gaze and a face as frosty as ice.

As for the so-called "guy who didn't give anything sincerely", "Saionji Junichi" looked at the scene in front of him and smiled inexplicably, not knowing what he was laughing at.

"Why can you still laugh?"

Anna noticed the demeanor of "Junichi Saionji" and her face became gloomy. "Anyway, everyone knows now that I am finished. Are you happy?"

"Junichi Saionji" ” Still smiling and saying nothing.

The other party's gesture made Anna feel more and more disgusted. She endured it over and over again, and finally twitched her lips, "Okay, let's finish playing together!"

"The Saionji family has a great business, but in fact, it has been emptied out a long time ago. The capital chain Break——"

Faintly, Kurokawa Iwa felt something was wrong.

But Anna continued: "In order to allow so many industries to continue to operate stably, what can we do to make money quickly?"

"Hey!"

Kurokawa Iwa suddenly stood up and wanted to push Anna, but unexpectedly... Belmod easily swept his leg, knocking him down on the spot and falling to the ground.

Belmode patted his trouser legs casually and smiled elegantly, "Don't interrupt others when they are speaking. Is this etiquette unclear?"

[Start? Start tearing it apart! ! ]

[Kurokawa Iwa has such a big reaction. Could it be that what Anna is going to say is the mistake that Junichi Saionji wanted to say at the beginning? ]

[Ahhhhhhh Chrissy is so handsome! ]

"Yes, as you can imagine, of course it's those shady businesses."

Anna said lightly, "I don't know how many people here are customers of that website. After all, it should be very pleasant to be a high-ranking god on the Internet. Right?"

"Damn it, why didn't you stop her?!"

Kurokawa Iwa gritted his teeth. He stood up and wanted to slap down the crazy woman who dared to trip him just now, but due to so many sights present, he I had no choice but to give up, but I didn’t expect Anna to talk more and more.

But "Saionji Junichi" is so calm.

Suddenly thinking that "Saionji Junichi" had the intention to reveal this before, Kurokawa Iwa cursed secretly and kicked over the chair on the spot.

"Everyone is crazy!"

Kurokawa Iwa shouted unbearably.

"Saionji Junichi" said to Goro Watanabe, who had a mediocre reaction at the scene: "You are very calm."

Goro Watanabe simply took back the parasol in his hand, his eyes cold.

"Aren't you the same?"

Seeing such a big reaction around her, Lingzuki Sonoko asked Anna: "What website?"

Just as Anna looked at "Saionji Junichi", she sneered as if she wanted to die with him. Before preparing to reveal directly.

"Saionji Junichi" suddenly spoke.

"I told you that Junichi Saionji is dead. Did you understand something wrong?"

[...Huh? ? ? ]

[Did I hear correctly? ]

[Why are you stuck here! What kind of website is this? ! ! ]

[you are dead? Aren't you just standing here? ? ]

"I also found his body," he continued, "You don't really think I am him, do you?"

"Xiyuanji Junyi" raised his chin slightly, with a half-smile on his face.

Anna, who was once again confused, thought this was a deliberate attempt to confuse her, so she spoke: "That illegal fund-raising website under your control!! How many deceived women cannot leave!! Junichi Saionji!! And Kurokawa Iwa , Goro Watabe and the one behind you——”

“Bang”——!

Anna, who had a ferocious face at first, suddenly had a blood hole in the center of her forehead. Her sight stopped here, her eyes were opened stiffly, everything seemed to be in slow motion, and her body fell directly to the ground.

Everything happened so suddenly that people were caught off guard. It took a few seconds before screams came from the audience and the scene.

Suzuki Sonoko was so frightened that she realized that someone had opened a wooden warehouse somewhere!

[WTF? ! Damn it! ]

[Fuck, I was scared to death! ! ]

[Blood is still flowing! ! ! ]

[Why is it so realistic? Is this really a variety show? ]

[Something is wrong, nothing is right! ! ]

"Saionji Junichi" looked at everything in front of him and sighed.

"It seems that Anna said something that shouldn't be said. Fortunately, I didn't say it at first."

"Why can you be so calm...!! Who are you?!" Suzuki Sonoko covered her lips and almost collapsed.

"I know who opened the wooden warehouse."

His eyes wandered and he didn't know where he was looking.

Immediately, he raised his hand and put it on his face with an unclear expression, as if he wanted to reveal his disguise.

"You can continue to point your Kukang mouth at me -"

He pressed his fingertips slightly and his voice was slow and calm.

Everyone was holding their breath nervously, watching the moment when he was about to reveal his true face.

Keep up the high energy next! ! !

"Someone": I'm going to continue carrying everyone! !

☆ 104. Who killed the famous detective 16

Who Killed Detective 16?

On the huge screen facing the audience, everything that happened in the center of the football field was always broadcast.

Seeing things reverse again and again, Heli nervously tightened the hem of his clothes.

However, when he noticed that Anna was emotionally disturbed in the arena and uttered words such as "website", Heli had a bad feeling in his heart for some reason.

as expected.

Until Anna, who was still talking fiercely on the screen, suddenly had a blood hole on her forehead and fell down stiffly.

She was startled at first, then stood up immediately.

Someone opened a wooden warehouse!

This feeling was extremely familiar. She had been in danger frequently in the first three games of the game, when she was about to discover the deepest case behind the game.

So what Anna just said must have revealed some important information.

Heli secretly clicked on the game panel.

In the task bar of the panel, in addition to the task of finding the real murderer who killed him, there is a new task.

[Hidden mission (triggered): Reveal the truth about the "website". ]

Heli couldn't help but tighten her fingers. As the strength increased, she could gradually feel the recovery of her five senses after the body was repaired.

The slight pain in her palms cleared her mind.

The person who opened the warehouse could only shoot Anna at this distance with a long-range sniper weapon. However, the football field is so big that a sniper can be hidden in any corner.

It seems that there is a back-up plan arranged by the people behind the "website" on this island, so Anna, who wanted to tell more details about the website, was killed in an emergency.

Due to the sudden change that occurred in the venue, the frightened and panicked screams of the people around rang out.

"Dead person——!!?"

"Is it true?!!"

"Is it Mr. T?!!"

The noisy, chaotic, almost irritating and dizzy noise continued, and Heli took a deep breath. , turned around and prepared to leave the auditorium without hesitation.

"Where are you going?"

Bourbon, who was sitting in the row behind her, also followed her.

Heli didn't respond, but the other party grabbed his wrist and turned sideways. The two of them stood at the intersection with a wall blocking their view.

It won't be noticed by others.

Bourbon lowered his voice and stopped her from leaving, "Stay here."

Heli raised her head and looked at him. His appearance was unclear through his sunglasses, but she still tasted something.

"Do you know who opened the wooden warehouse?"

Her words came out, and at the same time, there was a voice that echoed throughout the football field.

——"I know who opened the wooden warehouse."

Heli heard the sound and quickly looked at the broadcast screen.

What appears above is clearly "Saionji Junichi".

He was obviously still the same fiancé in his memory, exactly the same, but he said that he was not Junichi Saionji.

At this moment, he put his hand on his face.

Sensing Heli's gaze, Bourbon also turned his head to look.

"Saionji Junichi" on the screen paused at his chin, as if he was aware of the gazes of the people around him. He suddenly chuckled and spoke slowly towards the person who opened the wooden warehouse.

"Loyal dogs," he moved his fingertips from his cheeks to the center of his forehead, "when your bullets hit me here, I will make all the crimes of the master you are loyal to public public. ."

"It depends on whether you dare to bet on this -"

As soon as he finished speaking, the blazing spotlight that originally shrouded the center of the football field suddenly went out, whether it was the weak lights of the audience stand or the The off-site control room, corridors and other places were all plunged into darkness.

[…can’t see it? ! ]

[it's over? ? ]

[So who is this person? ? ]

[Hurry up and turn on the lights, why at this time? ! ! ]

Heli, whose vision fell into darkness, narrowed her eyes slightly. The sunglasses originally blocked her vision, so she simply raised her hand and took off the sunglasses.

Because the lights inside and outside the stadium were turned off, only the moon hanging high in the sky remained with a thin color, but it was still impossible to see clearly the center of the football field in the distance.

This is equivalent to interfering with the sniper's field of vision.

At this moment, some people in the audience took out their mobile phones. After the screen lit up, someone shouted something.

"There's a signal!!"

Bourbon next to Heli also quickly took out her mobile phone. She looked at the other person's face illuminated by the light from the screen, and her expression gradually changed from calm.

A mobile phone that has been unable to communicate with the outside world for a long time will pop up a large amount of news information as soon as it is connected to the Internet. However, the latest information that appears at the top is the eye-catching title.

"Variety show? A real murder scene is staged on the island!".

After clicking it, there was a scene of Anna being sniped in the middle of the football field. Bourbon dragged the news to the bottom, and the content at the end made him breathless.

"She was shot to death shortly after she said 'website'. The URL of the 'website' is here, but it is inaccessible without an internal key. Behind this 'website' are many powerful forces that you cannot imagine. The Saionji, Kurokawa and Watanabe families are all involved, but they are only part of it. The top figure is a low-key enough guy. The

'website' is a carnival place for rich people, where you You can buy anything, even humans.

They may have been talking to you yesterday and disappear from this world tomorrow.

By coincidence, I have information about that guy, but unfortunately, wherever the light shines, there are His eyeliner.

[Attachment], [Attachment], [Attachment],

please take it and use it properly, everyone."

Bourbon clicked on the attachments.

But he only glanced at it before tightening his grip on his hand, his knuckles turning white, and anger rising in his chest.

These are superficial screenshots from the website.

Various horrific scenes that are unsightly, bloody and white flesh intertwined, a large number of names, "people" being sold like commodities, and words that are unimaginable that humans can say.

Bourbon saved it urgently, but the next second, when he was about to continue clicking on the news, it showed that it had been deleted.

His mind was racing.

The purpose of coming to this island is to get rid of a middle-aged man with an unusual identity named Guan Tian. This is a task assigned by the organization. The task target is related to Miss Heli, and she also revealed that the other person may be there. Where is the information.

Bourbon had seen information about Guan Tian before. He was an entrepreneur who had similar interests to Ms. Tsuri and was particularly fond of investment and charity.

It seems that Guan Tian touched some secrets in the organization, and he encountered an assassination arranged by his superiors. The assassination mission fell on him.

Bourbon knew that Gin and the others were probably trying to spy on him, and Belmod's mission was unclear.

However, Belmode revealed to him in private that two other members of the organization also came to the island, keeping an eye on Saionji and the others.

At first, Bo originally thought it was a task similar to protecting them, but at first, after the death of Miss Tsuri, and the announcement by those present tonight that "Junichi Saionji is dead", and Anna was suddenly sniped, he gradually realized What.

The task of those members is probably to supervise these people and prevent them from telling more information.

So——

Bourbon took back his phone and closed his eyes.

In the news that was just deleted, could the "low-key guy" mentioned above be the most hidden boss in this organization?

Everyone in the audience seized the opportunity to hold their mobile phones that had restored signal. Some were sending messages, some were calling the police, one after another. Some people also caught the news and made a sound of surprise.

The originally dark scene was lit up again!

This time it was the light that enveloped the entire football field. Everything was suddenly illuminated, and everyone's eyes felt a little uncomfortable.

But the broadcast screen was still dark, and in the upper right corner of the live broadcast screen, the number of viewers continued to soar!

[Holy shit, shit, shit—! ! ]

[This is definitely not a variety show! ! Absolutely not! ]

[Who could be the "low-key guy"? ]

[Have you seen the news? ? ]

[Those pictures are so scary, I almost vomited! ]

[I'm going to call the police! I can't even get through the phone! ! Did everyone go to the police? ? ]

[Protect! Protect! Protect! This live broadcast room cannot be taken down! ! ]

[There is no picture in the live broadcast so far. Who is that guy who is not Saionji? ! ]

[I’m so anxious, I’m so anxious—]

When he realized that the screen was not broadcasting the live broadcast in the middle of the football field, Heli ran to the field without hesitation.

Bobon, who noticed Heri's movements, also followed him.

After noticing the darkness of the screen, a few people in the audience couldn't see clearly what was happening in the center, so those who were bolder went to the football stadium to see what was going on.

At this moment, in the center of the field.

The dazzling light enveloped the whole place. Suzuki Sonoko covered her lips and trembled with fear. Not far from her was Anna who fell to the ground, looking stiff and not breathing.

The expression on Anna's face was still as ferocious as her eyes were open, and it looked particularly terrifying.

Suzuki Sonoko's eyes were sore from the strong light. After she blinked hard, she slowly saw everything in front of her.

However, an unfamiliar face appeared.

"Who are you?!"

Kurokawa Iwa also barely adapted to the light. When he saw clearly, he found that "Xionichi Junichi" was gone, replaced by someone he had never seen before, and there were more people around them. Many onlookers who came down were separated from them by a certain distance.

Only Belmode was stunned after seeing the other party's appearance clearly.

He had half-long blond hair with a small braid at the end. He had a darker complexion and deep facial features. He seemed to have noticed the gazes of the people around him. He raised his hand and shook it, and even showed half of his hair when he smiled. Huya is as friendly as the brother next door.

"Ah, is this the first time we've met?" He

looks exactly like Bourbon!

But Belmode, who was shocked for a moment, still realized that the other party was not Bourbon because their hairstyle and temperament were different.

As his smiling eyes wandered, the silver earrings on his earlobes were looming.

"You don't recognize me so soon?"

His original smile gradually faded away, and he seemed to be able to relax it freely. He raised his chin slightly, his tone was scornful, and suddenly became cold, "Kurokawa and Watanabe, while I'm still in a good mood, let me tell you the details of the 'website' and admit my mistakes."

Kurokawa took a moment to realize what he was doing. The pain from the previous fall was still vivid in his mind. He yelled out immediately: "The one you fucked is the Chunyi you pretended to be?!"

Watabe Goro stared at the man in silence.

"Who can say that!" Kurokawa Iwa tugged at the corner of his mouth, feeling frightened. He pointed at the body on the ground and pretended to be calm, "Did you see it?"

"That's it..."

He pretended to reach out and dig through his clothes. What, the expression is even a little pleasant.

"Then -"

Several people present had their pupils trembled.

I saw that he actually took out a wooden warehouse, and the dark wooden mouth was pointed directly at Kurokawa Iwa.

"Bang!"

Kurokawa Iwa was so frightened that he couldn't stand still and almost fell down again.

With onomatopoeia coming out of his mouth, he smiled and said, "Say? Or not?"

The crowd on the periphery noticed that he had taken out the wooden warehouse and backed away in fright. This also allowed Heli to successfully squeeze to the front and be able to see the center clearly. What happened to that piece.

After seeing clearly the appearance of the person inside, Heli froze for a moment.

Toru Amuro! ?

At the same time, Bourbon also followed and stood beside her.

He looked outside and waited until he saw the figure standing among them, holding the Mukura branch in his hand.

Bourbon's pupils shrank suddenly, and he almost stared at the man who looked exactly like him, feeling a bit of disbelief in his heart.

But no matter how many times he looked at it, the figure in front of him remained unchanged.

So, you read that right.

But how is that possible? ! !

At this moment, someone from the crowd not far away suddenly rushed towards the center. His body was very fast, and he was approaching Toru Amuro, who was holding the wooden warehouse. Amuro Toru, who noticed it on the spot, turned sideways and nimbly dodged the person. A punch.

Amuro's perspective moved slightly, and he seemed to have a somewhat unpredictable smile, "Why are you so angry?"

The person coming was clearly Kurosawa.

Kurosawa lowered his voice, "Is this what you are going through all this trouble for?"

"...What does it mean?"

Amuro Toru repeated his words, and his voice became colder, "Do you know what I am all for?"

However, Kurosawa Zezhen stepped forward and tugged on the other party's collar, harder and harder, "I don't want to know, please stop these damn games!"

Toru Amuro just let the other party tighten his grip, but he narrowed his eyes. The eyes showed a bit of gloominess, but it was fleeting.

"It's not a game."

He said, "It's a gift I carefully arranged for her. She wants to see this, and I will make it happen for her." "

Shut up! You are the least qualified to mention her!"

Kurosawa stood in front of his forehead . Blue veins popped out, and there was anger in his eyebrows, "You know it's useless, so what if you publish that guy's information? It won't help if everyone knows it! Even in this world, it's still the same!" A

powerful person, It is easy to suppress these waves.

In their world, it's the same.

"How will you know if you don't try?"

Toru Amuro raised his hand, but the action of holding Mikura was not directed at the Kurosawa formation, nor at the rest of the people present.

He suddenly pointed at himself and pressed it hard between his temples.

The voices of everyone in the central part of the football field spread like at the beginning and could be heard by everyone in the field.

Even though the live broadcast turned to black, the sound was still broadcast as always.

"Loyal dogs, do you hear that?"

He faced Kurosawa's slightly shocked gaze, the corners of his mouth raised in an unexplained way, and said towards the snipers who were hiding somewhere.

"Since you haven't opened the wooden warehouse for me yet, are you afraid? I'm obviously looking forward to it -" "

But I can't wait any longer," he sighed, raising his voice, "Since you don't do it, Then I have to do it myself."

Among the people around him who realized what he was going to do, Kurokawa Iwa's thoughts were confused and he could only repeat, "Madman! Absolutely madman!!"

"What is he going to do??!"

Suzuki Sonoko's eyes widened in shock.

Even Belmod looked stunned.

Goro Watanabe moved his lips and teeth, and inexplicably thought of what the other party said to him before, "You haven't gone to the extreme yet, and I am already on the cliff."

When his thoughts reached this point, he felt a trembling sensation all over his body.

This man wants to commit suicide? ! Since you have that adult’s information, why do you still use this method? !

[What the hell is going on? I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy——]

[I'm in so much pain when I can't see this guy's face! But the sound is nice...]

[Holy shit? Do you hear other people's reactions sound like they're shocked? ]

[Wait, he actually threatened those snipers like this? ]

[He still wants to do it himself? ! ! ! Kill yourself? ? ? ]

[Why do I feel that he is looking forward to this moment...]

[Is no one curious about who the "she" in his mouth is? ]

"What are you doing?!"

Kurosawa tried to hold Toru Amuro down, but the opponent easily kicked him in the abdomen. He was caught off guard, frowned, and let go.

Toru Amuro laughed softly.

"Of course we need to end this as soon as possible. After my death, the information will be made public."

"You...!"

After noticing the madness of the other party, Kurosawa was shocked and felt a sense of surprise.

His expression was complicated, "...You are indeed a madman."

"No matter what the final outcome is, or what changes will occur after the information is released, I don't want to know." Amuro Toru raised his head, and the dazzling light almost made him There was a blank space in front of his eyes, and his fingers gradually pressed the switch of the Mucang branch on his hand, and with a little force, "The matter has come to this, I just want to accompany her." "

For me, this is a luxurious enough curtain call. Yes."

he said.

[..."she" again? I'll hazard a guess... Could it be the one who was already dead from the beginning——]

[Fuck! Damn it! ! ]

[Ah ah ah ah don't die! do not die! ! ! ]

[Can't see what happened? ! ! ]

[The people behind this website! Is this how you force people to die? ! ! ]

The barrage flooded the screen crazily, and the anger level soared almost visibly. It seemed that as soon as the information was released, everyone would launch a righteous siege against the characters in the information.

The atmosphere has been heightened to this point.

Tsurato looked at everything in front of him, especially when Toru Amuro took out the wooden warehouse and pointed it at himself.

But she deeply felt Toru Amuro's intentions.

Stop him? Or let him continue?

Heli's fingertips trembled.

Some deeply hidden images emerged uncontrollably in my mind.

——"...Okay, if this is what you want, I will do it." Before landing on the island, he lowered his eyes and spoke to her.

At that moment, Heli's breathing was stagnant and his pupils shrank.

No, he can't die! !

Before Bobon was shocked and digested what happened in front of him, Heli beside him had already rushed out immediately.

Sorry for being a little late today, kids! !

Keep sending out little red envelopes in the comment area!

The follow-up content will continue to be high-energy——!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.5K 510 12
بارك جيمين استاذ في السادسة و العشرين من عمره يعمل في ثانوية سيول و شقيق جونغكوك بالتبني جونغكوك المسيطر 🔝 جيمين الخاضع ⬇️ Mature content ⚠ BxB
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...