The face pinching system make...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 捏脸系统使我超神了 Author: Xiang Zhuo Summary: I participated in the game review and decided to ta... More

The face pinching system makes me super amazing
1-3
4-7
8-11
12-15
16-18
19-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29-30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-56
57-58
59-60
61-63
64-66
67-68
69-70
71-73
74-76
77-78
79-80
84-86
87-88
89-90
91-93
94-97
98-100
101-104
105-106
107-108
109-110
111
112-114
115-117
118-120
121-122
123-125
126-128
129-130
131-132
133-134
135-136
137-138
139-140
141-142
143
144: Extra

81-83

16 0 0
By Spinfoxie

☆ 81. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 13

In Taisho Feng Hua Lu 13,

just after Heli entered the dreamland, he met Yuxuan Tianyuan, who was suspected to be a beautiful boy. He was holding a weapon, as if he was in a state of madness, and his muscles were tense, locking Heli firmly.

She reacted quickly and thought of the two corpses on the ground that had been repeated many times and had been imprisoned many times, and she realized something. The opponent's blade was directly in front of her, but she couldn't feel it. She stared at the opponent closely, "Don't you want to be such a person? It's a pity that they were killed by you. Do you want to silence them because I found out? Or do you mean that you don't Are you willing to admit this fact?"

The strong wind brought by the blade crossed Heli's face, very close at hand, but her expression remained unchanged.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's arms holding the two swords seemed to have veins popping out, like winding snakes, but his movements still stopped in mid-air. His face was obviously gloomy, and he raised his head to look at the strange woman in front of him.

This dream should be Yuzhuang Tianyuan's deepest obsession. Heli noticed that he didn't seem to recognize her, so he decided on this idea. The eyeballs she found outside before were probably the blood of some ghost. A ghost?

The vampire spell made him comatose and trapped him in his own obsession.

Judging from the clothes and general appearance of the corpse on the ground, it should be related to Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, but he was killed by him.

It was only at this time that Heli began to regret why he didn't know more about these Demon Slayer NPCs, otherwise he wouldn't be looking for clues on the spot now.

The thoughts in her mind flowed very quickly, but she was just a bystander. Although she was not qualified to persuade him, she could use her skilled operations, such as...

"Remorse? Fear? Or uneasiness?" Heli crossed his arms and looked at him. He showed an understatement, "You don't want to admit this fact, but it's a pity that it has happened. Even if you repeat this scene a thousand times, nothing will change. They just died because of you." In my hand."

"...What do you know?"

A little breath escaped from Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's lips and teeth, his eyes widened, and his voice was suppressed, "There are countless people who have died in my hands. These people are all It's so fragile. As long as the skin is cut and the internal organs are broken, it will stop breathing. Don't mess with me, I won't guarantee-"

"So?"

"...What?"

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan wanted to be fierce and make the person in front of him angry. The tone of hurrying to leave paused.

"Are you talking so much just for self-suggestion?" Heli twitched the corner of his mouth, half-smiling, "Are you trying to scare me? Oh, sorry, sorry, I am a person who likes to see some proud and self-righteous guys being beaten to the bottom. You look like this, you are pleasing me very well now."

Heli did not wait for Yuzhuan Tianyuan to react, and continued to speak venomously, "Do you think I will comfort you? Indeed, if it is a normal routine, I will go to Look at this, what? There is a sad young man who has fallen into deep guilt and remorse for killing his family. It’s weird that I should guide him... It’s weird! It’s better to let others be such kind-hearted people. I prefer to make you clearly realize that what happened has happened, and no matter how much you fall into the guilt of the past, there will be no change."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's pupils shrank suddenly, and he tightened his grip on the handle of the knife, so that his joints turned white. , "You... do you think this is ridiculous?! You don't understand anything at all!?"

"Ridiculous? No," Heli said quickly, "Of course I don't understand, this is the trajectory of your life , I just happened to bump into you at this time, so I will not put on a hypocritical mask and pretend to be gentle to tell you not to be sad. After all, I have nothing to do with you."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan looked stunned, as if he noticed It got to the point where I actually talked so much to a stranger.

"Ah? Or do you have no other close people to guide you? You actually want to ask me for help? Otherwise, why would you point a knife at me? No, no, no, you don't think I will show fear , let you vent your anger?"

Heli laughed, and actually raised his hand to pinch the sharp blade on the spot, so that Yuzhuang Tianyuan subconsciously wanted to take the knife back, but she stopped him with force.

"You can continue. After all, I have said so many things, which must be very unpleasant for you, right?"

She spoke word by word, her eyes touching Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, her eyes filled with fear. Insight, "You can take a superior position. After all, you seem to have extraordinary military power. You also said that your hands are stained with a lot of blood. Isn't human life worth mentioning to you? So these two people on the ground, you don't You need to feel guilty, just like you almost wanted to kill me just now."

"...How is it possible?! I'm not that kind of person!!"

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan took a step back, his breath trembled, he even had a slight breakdown, and then violently He was resisting, and seemed to be saying to himself, "I will never become this kind of person!"

He Li's mouth curled up slightly, "Then prove it to yourself, instead of standing here."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's pupils shrank suddenly. , he looked at Heli blankly.

It seemed that he had been looking at her for too long. She tilted her head in surprise, her long and curly black hair swaying slightly, falling a little on her shoulders. Her face was demure and soft, as if covered with a layer of fog, which made people feel Not quite true.

"Huh? Did I call you stupid? Ha, is this all you have?"

She released her grip on the blade, continued to cross her arms, and laughed, but this smile seemed to blow away the barrier. of fog.

After waking up, he slowly said, "I have close friends, and I have three fiancées."

Heli's mouth twitched, suspecting that she heard wrong. She rubbed her ears, her expression gradually becoming dull.

"Three of you?"

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan nodded gently, trying his best to suppress the corners of his mouth and look reserved and arrogant.

"Fiancée?!"

"Yes."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan said lightly, "What's wrong? Don't you have one? No, no, no one doesn't have one, right?"

Heli's forehead bulged.

How dare you imitate her speech? The young scapegoat looks like he really deserves a beating, so why does such a man have three fiancées? !

After Heli thought about it, she snorted casually, "Isn't it just three people? There are a lot of people in my backyard. I'm afraid I'll scare you to death if I tell you." "

Oh? Then tell me."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan said The two knives were placed on the back, imitating her arms folding her chest, and seemed to be obsessed with her in this aspect, "My fiancées are not only as beautiful as flowers, but also have lively and interesting personalities. The most important thing is that they are very loyal to me."

"Tsk. ," Heli rolled his eyes and curled his lips, cursing childishness in his heart, "I can't count the people chasing me, and the people who like me are queuing up to find me..."

There's nothing wrong with them, although they are all In the game.

"But you don't have a fiancée, oh, it should be a fiancée? So I won."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan smiled half-heartedly.

"Who said I didn't?" Heli was unconvinced, "There was once a man who held an engagement party just for me, and a group of people almost got into a fight. You couldn't see how terrible the scene was." There's

nothing wrong with that, although It's something from "The Godfather" in the last game.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan raised his eyebrows and deliberately made an exaggerated voice, "That's really enviable."

Heli's smile paused.

Has she met a match?

"Don't let me meet your fiancée, or I'll snatch one away when I see one!" Heli said provocatively, with a very fierce tone.

However, when Yu Zhuan Tianyuan looked at her, she was so angry that she wanted to jump up and hit someone. With his height advantage of over 1.9 meters, he only felt that the person in front of him looked like a grinning but not threatening rabbit.

So Yuzhuang Tianyuan smiled, "Oh? Then you can grab it."

Heli's forehead bulged.

"Can you wake up? My time is precious, can you afford it?"

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan said "Huh" after realizing it, and then rubbed his chin, "Oh? So I'm dreaming? "

"Otherwise!"

"So that's it," Yu Zhuan Tianyuan was a little disappointed, "Why don't I dream about other people, but I actually dream about you? It's really terrible." "If you

don't have a mouth, you can donate it to those in need. "

Facing Heli's threatening smile, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan paused for a moment.

He held his stomach and laughed, almost crying.

"You're so cute," he blinked, "Can I dream of you again next time?"

Heli immediately said blankly, "Dreaming."

"Huh? I'm really dreaming, right?"

She couldn't bear it anymore. He directly kicked the opponent with some force, then tried to use his dreaming ability to make the other person come out of the dream, and then kicked him, "You talk a lot of bullshit."

The kicked Yuzhuang Tianyuan disappeared from the spot.

Seeing that her dream was successfully kicked to pieces, she muttered to herself angrily, "If I had known I would have kicked him away earlier, talking so much to such a person is such a waste of time." How

could he have three fiancées? What do you think about the game planning? Is he worthy?

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, who woke up from his dream, suddenly gasped and opened his eyes.

When he remembered everything that happened in the dream, he was a little stunned.

And Heli was sitting next to him, and he happened to raise his eyes and meet her eyes.

Then Yu Zhuan Tianyuan fell into deep thought inexplicably.

Wait, he thought this little girl was just an ordinary person who spoke boldly but was still afraid of unusual things. Why did she look like someone in the dream...

He didn't know why he dreamed of her or not. It was clear that she in the dream was so difficult to describe.

Heli narrowed his eyes, and he could tell at a glance that the enemy had a complicated expression.

Talking bad about her in your heart?

However, the next second, Heli hugged his arm hypocritically, with a look of joy on his face, and deliberately pinched his voice to disgust him, "Mr. Yuzhuan, you finally woke up."

Yuzhuan Tianyuan froze, He was actually a little unaccustomed to the little girl being like this.

Could it be that he was used to her venomous words in the dream?

Yuzhuan Tianyuan felt like he was struck by lightning.

He cleared his voice and tried to say something, but immediately felt a strange smell.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan stood up instantly, blocking Heli behind him, then clenched his swords and pointed them forward.

On the long street in front of him, the brightly colored lanterns on both sides gradually gave off a hazy and blurred color, and also revealed the man standing in the center, his body covered with feathers and windless clothes.

The other party raised a cold face, revealing a chilling aura for no reason.

Warning bells were ringing repeatedly in Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's mind.

This man is dangerous!

"Find a place to hide," Yuzhuang Tianyuan immediately said to Heli behind him, with a serious look on his face, "Quick!"

Heli was pushed by Yuzhuang Tianyuan before Heli could see clearly who appeared. She was helpless. He curled his lips.

It seems that you really think she is weak?

Forget it, then she is weak.

So Heli obediently ran to the side alley.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan aimed at the man in front of him again.

"Excuse me, are you your Excellency?" Wuhan

said nothing, but directly raised the weapon and knife, and attacked like a mist all over his body.

I squatted in the crane in the alley and started counting the pebbles on the ground because I was too bored.

As she counted, she keenly saw a soft ribbon protruding from the back door of the house next to her.

It's shaky and the color is very bright.

Curious, Heli stood up and approached her. In the next second, the ribbon immediately tied her waist, wrapping her up as if it were alive.

Um? What the hell?

Heli just wanted to raise his hand to break it, but he thought that she was very weak now, so he didn't move, so she put on a symbolic face of "I'm so scared", and then shouted with full emotion: "Help -!" "

Sure enough, the ribbon covered her mouth, and then her eyes were wrapped again. Her eyes went dark, and she was dragged to no one knows where.

After Yuzhuang Tianyuan heard Heli's cry for help, he stopped and was almost hit by the enemy's blade.

He opened the opponent's knife with force, and then rushed to the place where Heli was hiding just now without any hesitation. As a result, he naturally saw a piece of ribbon that quickly disappeared and even smelled a strong ghost's scent.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's pupils shrank, and he immediately used his two swords to chop off the wooden door and broke in.

Wuxian seemed to be bored, he stood still and didn't move.

He turned his neck and looked at the night sky. The murderous intention left just as quickly as it came, returning to his original decadent appearance.

I really want it to end here.

"...I can't die yet."

He murmured softly and walked away like a wandering step.

Heli experienced what is called a ribbon roller coaster, and finally fell into a cellar-like place.

It was pitch black all around.

Before all the ribbons could be withdrawn, Heli half-closed his eyes and grasped the ribbon with great precision with his backhand, using a little force.

"Hey, you brought me to such a dirty place casually and just left?"

She was too lazy to pretend, since there was no one around, so she grinned with a playful smile, "Obviously This belt is so beautiful, but I don’t dare to show my face. Could it be that the real body is ugly——”

“Ouch”.

The ribbon seemed to be angered and was about to swallow Heli up, but Heli sneered slightly and moved his fingers.

A burst of silent mental control caused the ribbon to freeze in place instantly.

"Come out."

Her voice turned cold.

The ribbon trembled for an unknown amount of time, as if resisting, until it shattered the cellar wall, revealing the other side.

Heli was attracted by the movement next to her. It was during her brief pause that the ribbon quickly slipped away.

"Running so fast?"

She pursed her lips helplessly, "Obviously I'm so friendly."

The sound of the wall breaking also woke up the people in the cellar on the other side.

The first person to scream was Zenitsu, "Huh?! Is there an earthquake?!"

"Probably not." After Maki responded, he looked at Suma, and both of them looked at the smoke-filled mouth at the same time. Everywhere, everyone is on guard.

Inosuke Kihira, who was still wearing women's clothing, was holding the wig he had taken off his head in his hand. He looked confused after being woken up, "Huh?"

Kamado Tanjiro tightened his grip on the Nichirin Sword.

Until the smoke gradually dissipated, even though the light was dim, it was still possible to see a person standing there.

The five people present were alert.

The first thing that came out was the hem of that person's skirt. She walked slowly and slowly, revealing her true face.

Kamado Tanjiro's pupils were shocked when he saw it clearly. He opened his mouth, and after a long while he said, "Miss Tsurato...?"

My wife Zenitsu's eyes widened.

After Tsurari came to his senses, he responded reflexively, "Huh? Hi?"

"Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-!! What?!Really? Tanjiro!?! She's a big sister?!"

The echo from the cellar The effect was so good that this fan-like scream almost hurt the eardrums of everyone present.

She immediately covered her ears and twitched the corners of her mouth.

what's the situation?

Heli: Haha! Found your wives! Your wife is fine, the next second she is mine.

Sound column (some green on the top of the head):? ? ? ?

The update time will be changed to 12 noon in the future~

☆ 82. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 14

The screams of fanatic fans suspected of noise pollution in Taisho Feng Hua Lu 14

not only disturbed one person in Heli, but the other four people also covered their ears with colorful expressions.

"Ahhh, it's so noisy!"

Inosuke Kuchihira suddenly jumped up and pulled out the Nichirin sword. On the spot, he felt like he wanted to die with my wife, Zenitsu.

Kamado Tanjiro quickly pulled the sleeves of Inosuke's kimono to avoid a drama of fratricide.

However, my wife Zenitsu seemed to be immersed in her own world. He held his face in his hands and laughed cheerfully. Small flowers began to appear from nowhere behind him, and he stared at Heli intently.

Being stared at like this, Heli twitched the corner of his mouth subtly.

She shifted, feeling the pressure.

But as soon as she flashed to the left, my wife Zenitsu looked to the left. She jumped back to the right, and my wife Zenitsu continued to fixate her eyes on her, accompanied by a suspiciously idiotic laugh.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey."

The background of Zenitsu's wife is Kamado Tanjiro, with a collapsed face, pulling Inosuke's kimono with all his strength to stop Inosuke from killing the person impulsively, but this time he directly took off the collar of the person. They were all torn apart, and Inosuke Kubihira simply took off his upper body and waved the Nichirin Sword manically.

"……?"what's the situation?

Heli twitched the corners of his mouth and tried to seek help from the few normal people present.

So she looked at the two women on the side.

Um? Why do you feel like these two people look so much like the crazy guy and the knife-wielding cross-dresser over there?

Sex change? This is it!

Heli's expression was dull.

Zhu Yu, who noticed He Li's gaze, was stunned on the spot. Her original vigilance suddenly dissipated the moment she saw He Li, and she even felt erratic and warm all over.

Zhu Yu couldn't help but came closer. Although she didn't know Heli, she instinctively wanted to express concern: "How are you? You're not injured, are you?"

"Ah..." Heli paused and responded, " I'm fine."

"Don't be afraid," Suma, who was standing aside, said in a soft voice, "There will be a way to get out."

Heli's eyes wandered over the two beautiful sisters, and he felt that the air was fragrant. , even in such a bad environment, she felt much better.

Heli, who exchanged names with them, thought for a second, showed a well-behaved look, and then made a sweet voice skillfully, holding Suma's sleeve with his left hand, and holding Makiyu's hem with his right hand, "Sisters, don't worry, I will take you out too~"

Suma was a little shy at being called like this, his cheeks turned pink, but he still covered his mouth and smiled.

Makiyu patted Heli on the shoulder happily and bluntly.

Compared to Suma and Makiyu, who were smartly dressed and had been trained as ninjas for many years, Heri seemed to them more like an innocent passerby who was implicated. After all, the style of the skirt looked expensive.

So they thought these were Heli's comforting words.

"Thank you, Heli."

"Well, we have been out of contact for more than a day. Maybe Lord Tianyuan has arrived!"

Huh? Tianyuan? ?

There seemed to be a radar on Heli's head, and she was alert for a moment, but she still maintained her previous obedient appearance, and then casually asked: "Who is Mr. Tianyuan?"

"He is our husband."

Zhu Yu said it directly, and she Holding his face in excitement, along with a long list of compliments, "A very handsome, strong and reliable person..."

Heli's eyes twitched.

This filter must be at least several meters thick!

But... these two turned out to be Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's wives?

Heli's eyes rolled.

"Miss Tsurato."

Tanjiro Kamado, who finally got Inosuke Inosuke back to normal, wiped his sweat and hurriedly walked towards her. However, in the next second, my wife Zenitsu, who was excited, rushed to Tsurato first.

"Ahhhhh big sister!!... No! Sister Tsurato! Can I, can I shake your hand?"

My wife Zenitsu, with her blond hair still swaying and looking like a cute puppy, showed her wet eyes, He looked at Heli longingly and nervously.

Heli couldn't understand the current situation and could only nodded slowly.

Then her hands were held by my wife Zenitsu. The other person's palms were a little warm, but why didn't she let go once she held them?

Heli tried to shake his hand, but my wife Zenitsu held it firmly. He also said very quickly: "Uh-huh, ah, I will never wash my hands again!" "

That," Heli smiled awkwardly, " Can you let go?"

However, in the eyes of my wife Zenitsu, it is just a filter dozens of meters thick, and her smile has its own holy light! She was smiling at him! Ah ah ah ah ah!

My wife, Zenitsu, closed her eyes, loosened her hands, put on an expression of no regrets, and lay on the ground, seemingly in narcissism.

"...What happened to him?"

Heli was silent for a moment. This was the first time she had seen such an abstract person.

It was also the first time that Tanjiro Kamado felt what shame was.

Even the base of his ears turned red. Looking at Zenitsu's appearance, he felt embarrassed and couldn't bear to look at him.

"Ahem, cough, cough," Kamado Tanjiro coughed a few times to ease his delicate mood, and then he showed a bit of hesitation and said to her: "Miss Tsuruto, this is it... I don't know if you know this. , Actually we have a magazine here..."

Tanjiro Kamado explained in euphemistic words, they all knew the identity of Heri, it was Tanjiro who they first came into contact with before.

Tanjiro? One of those vests?

Heri became more energetic and showed some interest. She immediately looked at Kamado Tanjiro, "So where is he?"

When asked, Kamado Tanjiro frowned, "Actually, I don't know, but he A few days ago..."

It turned out that on the night Tanjiro met Muzan, after the two had a confrontation, Kamado Tanjiro who was watching from below suddenly fell into a coma not long after.

When he woke up again, he found himself in the cellar.

The current situation of being completely blind to the outside world makes Tanjiro Kamado feel inexplicably uneasy.

"It's okay," Heli noticed his emotions, chuckled and tapped his cheek with his fingertips, responding slightly playfully, "Now that you have met me, it means everything will be solved."

Hearing this Kamado Tanjiro was slightly stunned, feeling that the woman in front of him seemed to be a little different from the one depicted in the novel.

But he immediately showed a hearty smile and echoed, "Yeah! Thank you!" He

was indeed an important NPC in the original game.

Heli almost couldn't open his eyes because of the smile of Kamado Tanjiro in front of him.

So Heli deliberately changed the subject, "What if I lied to you? If you want me to help, you have to pay a price, right?"

She gently crossed her fingers, and the corners of her mouth curved in a playful way.

Tanjiro Kamado's eyes widened with a look of confusion on his face, and his heart beat inexplicably faster, "W-what?" "

Oh, don't you understand? It's so cute."

Tsuruto covered his lips and teased, "For example, I'll take your last precious……"

"I can!"

Zenitsu, who was still lying there, stood up instantly. He raised his hands with an excited expression, "Tanjiro doesn't understand anything about this kind of thing, so let me take the responsibility!!" "

...Pay the money. Give it to me." Heli finished the second half of the sentence slowly.

Tanjiro Kamado paused, then burst into laughter. He eased the ups and downs of his heartbeat, and in his heart he knew a little more about Miss Tsurato in front of him.

Surprisingly, he is a good person!

Tanjiro Kamado, who suddenly had a filter several meters thick in front of his eyes, thought so firmly.

My wife Zenitsu, on the other hand, was wilting, and her golden hair was hanging down. She was a little disappointed, "Oh..."

Joking aside. While Makiyu and Suma were watching this development, with aunty smiles on their faces, Heri felt that their eyes were a little kind.

"...?" Why are you looking at her like this?

"Tsurari appeared, and the atmosphere felt different."

Suma smiled softly, "Everyone is very happy."

"Yes," Makiyu agreed, "But the two boys over there are still too young. Point, if you are looking for Heli, you still have to find a mature man."

"Yes, mature men are the most attractive." Su Mo nodded matter-of-factly, "I also support this."

Zao was cueed inexplicably. Mon Tanjiro and my wife Zenitsu's expressions froze.

"What's wrong with being young?!"

My unconvinced wife, Zenitsu, put her hands on her hips and tried to defend herself. After thinking about it, she gradually lost her confidence, "I, I can also become mature..."

Seeing that the topic became more and more ridiculous. , Heli quickly broke the atmosphere of this suspected marriage scene.

She raised her hand and pointed it at a certain corner, making a gesture.

"What's more important now is that instead of waiting for others to rescue us -"

Heli's voice trailed off slightly, "Why don't you let me be the hero to save the beauty?"

Several people present held their breath inexplicably.

Suma and Maki looked at her just standing there, as if she was born with a particularly willful aura. She tilted her head slightly, and her eyes met theirs, which was quite bewildering. Then she lightly opened her lips and said: -

"Bang."

In an instant, a wall in front of everyone burst open, and warm light shone in, revealing a corner of the room at the deep entrance.

The movement was so violent that it even caused the entire cellar to sway a few times.

The dust was flying and gradually dispersed, and it felt like seeing the sun again.

"Ugh."

Suma was startled at first, and then a very touching emotion arose in her heart. She looked at Heli with tears in her eyes.

Zhu Yu was also shocked. She opened her mouth but was speechless.

"After all, I said I would take you out."

Heli smiled, and the next second, Suma wrapped his arms around his neck and hugged him. Heli, who suddenly fell into a soft and fragrant fragrance, looked confused, "Huh...?"

Lian Zhuyu also stepped forward and hugged them.

Tanjiro Kamado looked at everything in front of him, with a real smile on his face.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, who followed the sound and continued to break open the wooden door in the distance, naturally saw a broken half-meter hole at his feet. He squatted down and looked over. When he saw it clearly, he was not surprised before he could, as if he thought of something. , his expression stiffened.

——"Don't let me meet your fiancée, or I'll snatch one away when I see one!"

Naturally, what is happening right now is his two wives hugging each other's little girl.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan coughed several times in an attempt to attract their attention.

"Ahem!"

Only a few people reacted belatedly.

After Yu Zhuan Tianyuan opened the hole enough for them to come out smoothly, he met Heli's eyes.

Then he saw Heli showing him a meaningful smile.

Yuzhuang Tianyuan felt something was wrong for no reason, and the next second it turned out that

Heli pretended to be weak and nestled in Zhuyu's arms. He also tugged at the corner of Xumo's clothes with a worried look on his face and said in a very soft voice, "Sisters. , I'm a little out of strength..."

"Heli?!" Zhu Yu hugged her tightly in a panic, thinking that she had just spent a lot of effort to break open the cellar, "Just lean on me and I 'll

carry you up."

Mo Ye became at a loss, and tears tended to fall more and more, "Heli, are you really okay?"

From an angle that no one below could see, Heli faintly raised the corners of his mouth, looking provocative towards Yu Zhuan Tianyuan. meaning.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan now completely understood.

His forehead bulged, and he realized that the little girl in the dream was actually her!

"No need to go to such trouble."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan jumped down from the hole directly with his two swords. After he squatted down and landed, he put the sword behind his back. Before Zhu Yu could react, he directly grabbed the person and dragged him. He held his waist and carried it.

"Just leave it to me."

He carried the person to the ground in three or two strokes.

Heli was expressionless: "..."

Heli, who was carried like a sack, received the smile Yu Zhuan Tianyuan gave her in return.

very good.

Heli narrowed his eyes.

Not to be outdone, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan stared at him together.

So when the following people came up, their faces seemed to have changed, and there was no trace of the tense atmosphere just now.

It was not a good place to stay for a long time, and they were ready to get out of here quickly.

I don’t know if Yu Zhuan Tianyuan did it on purpose, but Heli was blocked by him no matter how he walked.

So Heli rolled his eyelids and deliberately pinched his throat and said: "Mr. Yuzhuang, thank you so much. I almost spit out my overnight meal just now." "You're

welcome, after all, I am doing this for the gorgeous one. It should be."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan half-smiled.

"The gorgeous Mr. Yuzhuan, can you give way and stop me from finding my sisters?"

"Do you want to hear the truth or a lie?"

"I don't want to listen to your nonsense."

The choked Yuzhuan Tianyuan endured He said, "Stay away from my wives."

He Li pretended to be surprised, "No way, right? No one would be jealous in this way, right? Are you so small-minded?"

Yu Juan was choked again Tianyuan's forehead bulged.

"It's okay if you want me to stay away."

Hearing this, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan was inexplicably alert.

"At least this number."

Heli finally revealed her true face and raised her hand to make a sign of nine with a smile.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, who actually understood it, couldn't believe it, "You're not old, but you have such a big appetite?!"

The lion asked, "Is this it!"

Heli stroked his hair and said casually, "So? You don't have any sincerity at all?"

Yuzhuang Tianyuan endured and took off the gold bracelet from his arm and put it in Heli's hand.

"Take it."

She weighed it for a few times, then her eyes moved persistently to the gem pendant on Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's head.

Yuzhuang Tianyuan quickly protected the gem on his head, with a serious look on his face, "Don't even think about it." "

Okay, I will continue tomorrow."

Heli left a compassionate sentence that made Yuzhuang Tianyuan stunned. if.

A gold bracelet for love is only worth one day? !

The blackmailed Yuzhuang Tianyuan just wanted to teach the brave little girl in front of him a lesson, but she squatted down and ran to the front.

When a few people walked out again and arrived on the Flower Street, the sky had turned white.

But the desertedness of the streets still stunned Kamado Tanjiro and the others for a moment.

"Something doesn't feel right...?"

Even in the daytime, Yoshiwara Flower Street should not be as depressed as it is now, and all the museums are closed.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan walked over slowly, and after thinking about what he had seen in a prison-like place underground, his face darkened.

"Let's exchange information now."

So Uzuki Tengen slowly clarified the current situation from Kamado Tanjiro's mouth. The person who took them away and placed them in the cellar was a winding ghost.

"Mr. Ujou, do you think those people all have symptoms of body ulcers?!"

Tanjiro Kamado clenched his fists, feeling deeply angry. He thought of something and said: "It's not wrong. I didn't expect it. He really did this again..."

"Him"?

Unknowingly, things seemed to be beyond Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's imagination, and he frowned imperceptibly.

Kamado Tanjiro couldn't help but move his gaze to Heli on the side.

Uzuki Tengen, who noticed Kamado Tanjiro's movements, also looked at Heli. He also lowered his voice and asked, "What's wrong?"

Kamado Tanjiro shook his head. He thought about it and was about to explain. magazine, Tanjiro and Muzan.

A sound that was extremely difficult to ignore made several people present raise their heads in alarm.

Just on the left side of the center of Flower Street, it was vaguely visible that the wall pillars had been damaged by internal violence, wood chips flew everywhere, and even wooden pillars fell, making a loud noise when they fell to the ground.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan clenched his weapon without hesitation, stepped hard with his feet, and rushed over.

The rest of the people hurried over.

Heli paused and followed.

After getting closer, I saw a woman in neat clothes. Due to external force, her back collided with the wall so hard that she covered her chest and gasped for breath.

"Zou He?!"

That woman was clearly Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's third wife.

And when Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's expression changed and he wanted to jump onto the platform to bring the person down, the next moment, there was a burst of extremely sharp outer blades, wrapped in a thick mist-like force, and almost cut off Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's neck.

Fortunately, he escaped in time.

When he saw clearly, the man standing with his feet on a pillar in front of him showed a familiar face.

"It's you...!"

It was obviously the dangerous person who appeared on the street at night.

Wu Mei used the blade of his knife to pick up a glass bottle that Zou He had tried to steal before. He held it in his hand and shook it gently, causing the liquid inside to slosh.

Zou He coughed and endured the pain and said: "Master Tianyuan...those are the antidote...!"

The antidote to cure the disease that causes skin ulceration and death!

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan instantly understood what she meant, and then looked sharply at Wuhan who was standing above him.

"Did you do all this?"

Tanjiro Kamado also endured his anger and shouted from below, "Why did you do this?! Where is the other Tanjiro? What did you do to him!?"

Wu Mei's eyes finally moved.

He, who seemed to be hiding in the darkness, gently lowered his eyes and looked below.

Until he saw someone standing among them out of the corner of his eye.

Wumei paused on the spot, and subconsciously clutched the bottle end so tightly that the joints on the back of his hand turned white. His pupils shrank suddenly, and he even gasped for air as if his whole body was trembling.

"He Li..."

He Li, who was stared at with that solid gaze, showed a bit of nonchalance.

[Confrontation mode trigger: Say words that make him angry to Wuhan who was once deceived by you. (Countdown to 30 minutes)]

Finally it’s here -

Heli is waiting for the moment to play with him.

She moved her lips wickedly and said:

"Who are you?"

Heli: The lighting engineer and photographer are aiming here! Everyone looks at me and I want to announce something! I am a -

sound column (quick answer): silly -

Heli: bounce

sound column: bounce your rebound

Heli: I bounce your rebound and rebound again

... (infinite nesting doll, lasted for N long, so that the actors around We all almost fell asleep)

Ma Jia Wuhan:? Isn't this my home court? ! Stealing the show, right?

☆ 83. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 15

Taisho Feng Hua Lu 15

"Who are you?"

Heli's words seemed to be floating in the air, dissipating in the air.

And Wuhan, who was holding the bottle tightly, was obviously looking down from an overlooking angle, but there was a moment of weakness at his feet, as if she had easily controlled her emotions, so that she was holding the weapon knife and supporting it on the soles of her feet. On the cylindrical surface, the legs are bent halfway to avoid losing strength.

He lowered his head and breathed several times. His black hair fell down, almost covering his face, and his expression could not be discerned.

Time moves the clouds, and the pale sky gradually rises. The light shines brightly on the street, and the reflection of him who is hidden in the dark and standing on a pillar becomes increasingly thin.

His sleeves were windless and his figure seemed to be thin.

"Hey, you..."

Because Yuzhuang Tianyuan was the closest to Wuhan, he was standing directly below him, so he could clearly see the other person's head hanging down, with a few drops of liquid slowly dripping from his chin. Yuzhuang Tianyuan, who was originally filled with anger, was stunned when he saw this scene. He looked back at Heli and then at Wuhan in confusion.

Someone who was originally dangerous and terrifying suddenly reacted like this, which caught people off guard.

Muzan moved his feet and fell completely to the ground, right in front of Heli. After he stood up from a half-crouched position, Suma and Maki next to Heli were on guard for an instant, and even Kamado Tanjiro and the others were tense. stand up.

However, to everyone's surprise, he actually handed the glass bottle he was holding in front of Heli with his own hands.

"I know...I know you are still alive," his voice was hoarse and his emotions could not be discerned, "This is the antidote."

Heli looked at the person in front of him who stubbornly wanted her to take the antidote, but she didn't. He raised his chin and continued to follow the requirements of the play, provoking, "Antidote? What do you want to prove by doing these boring things? Someone else took away the antidote. Weren't you just defensive? Now you're taking it away Give me the antidote. A normal person would only think that there is something wrong with this thing... Do you know what you look like? Like a good boy who deliberately does something wrong. Are you trying to prove something to me? "

...So, you remember me."

Heli didn't expect the other party to respond like this, and she was slightly surprised.

Now everyone who didn't know the situation knew that the guy who caused the flower street to become what it is now knew Heli.

"Heli."

He called her name in a low voice, then looked up at her, "If it wasn't like this, wouldn't you have appeared?"

Heli gradually frowned.

In her field of vision, she could clearly see the thin red color at the end of his eyes at the moment, and the slight curl of his pale lips, giving him a complicated and strange sense of sight.

He shed tears, Heli was not surprised, but now he was smiling.

However, the smile was fleeting, as if it was just to wake her up, and soon Wuxian put on another unpredictable mask.

"This is the antidote. You can choose to save them again," he shook the antidote in his hand, "just like you once saved me." "

Wait."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, who also sensed something was wrong, was trying to save the young crane. After bringing it down and giving it to Maki and the others, he immediately raised the Nichirin Sword and pointed it at Muzan.

"If you want to play tricks, I won't be merciful."

Wuhan raised his gaze sadly, tilting his face slightly, and glanced at Yu Zhuan Tianyuan with his peripheral vision, "...it's in the way."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's whole body was tense, He just felt that the eyes of the person in front of him were too terrifying, and now he didn't believe that the other party would take out the antidote so easily.

There was a "clang" sound.

Wuhan threw the weapon knife in his hand to the ground, making a collision sound.

He immediately took advantage of Heli's eyes falling on the ground, quickly held her wrist, and then gently pulled her hand, put her hand between his neck, directly touched his artery, and exerted a slight force .

"I have been waiting for this moment." His face was like a withering flower, showing a somewhat real and decadent look. His eyes were so focused that it was pitiful, and he seemed to be praying for something. "That day on the edge of the cliff, I would rather you take me with you than save me."

Heli felt that his palms were clenched tightly, and the temperature was so cold and icy that her wrists ached, and she then showed a bit of resistance. .

"What do you want to express?"

"What I said is true. This bottle is the antidote. You can take it to save them."

Wu Kuan lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembled slightly, with a sense of delicacy, "Of course you You can also choose not to save it. I will throw it to the ground. Those people who don't have the antidote will probably leave together in a few days, right? It's great...it allows you to indirectly send them to the past and death. No regrets."

Heli took a breath after hearing this.

"Heli, am I a guilty person in your eyes now?"

He seemed to be begging her with an eerie sense of satisfaction, "I have been holding on until now, barely alive, just waiting for you. Come with your own hands..."

Kill him, end his ridiculous life, and block his former delusions.

Several people around me opened their mouths when they saw this scene, as if they were speechless. Even my wife Zenitsu was so scared that she hugged herself.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's pupils shrank, and he felt his scalp was numb, but he responded quickly, "You bastard, you actually involved so many innocent people just for this kind of thing!!"

He was breathing rapidly, and it was hard to Hiding his anger, "Are you threatening her? It's simply selfish!"

After Heli was awakened by Yuzhuang Tianyuan, he took a deep breath and said coldly: "You know that I have been lying to you before, right? Reincarnation? Salvation? None. To me, this is just a game. You are just a human being implicated in it. You actually want me to take you to hell with me?" How could a

demon become obsessed with the death of a human being ? Feeling guilty?

Wu Mei's lips moved slightly.

"Obviously you know everything, but you are still stuck in the beautiful memories I created before. Isn't it ridiculous-"

"Stop talking...!"

Wuhan let go of Heli's hand and subconsciously took a step back. He even couldn't hold the glass bottle in his hand steadily.

Heli raised his hands, stood on tiptoes, cupped his cheek, and met his pitiful look that was trembling and about to shed tears. "You know what I want to see, right?" Wu

Kan opened his lips. , speechless.

"End this farce yourself."

As soon as Heli finished speaking, he also stopped moving. Wu Kai let go of his hand, and Yu Zhuan Tianyuan quickly took the glass bottle that almost fell to the ground.

"...Okay, I will do it."

He finally answered with his head lowered.

Everything went too smoothly, and indeed, as Wuhan said, that was the antidote. Except for some people who were still alive in the underground prison, many innocent people in the museum who were implicated and forced to become accomplices also needed help.

Because there were so many people, they worked until it was getting late before letting all the people who had been poisoned take the antidote.

Inside the house, Heli stood by the window and watched them busy treating the others below, while behind her was Wuhan, who was sitting in the corner and was voluntarily being supervised.

Heli is currently guarding Wuhan and preventing him from running away.

With a thin body, he leaned gently against the wall. His open collar was slightly wrinkled, revealing his pale and thin collarbone. His black hair fell down, slightly covering his face. He had a sense of depravity and decadence for no reason.

His gaze fell on an unknown place, and he didn't say anything. He just sat there quietly, beautiful but unreal.

It's so quiet.

Compared with the description in the novel, the waistcoat just appeared in front of her eyes. When she faced it directly, it seemed more suffocating. This feeling of vulnerability seemed to pull the people around her to sink in the swamp, which made Heli It was rare to feel some compassion.

After all, it was indeed the devil's fault in the novel, but this is her identity now.

She can't condemn herself, right?

It wasn't until Yuzhuang Tianyuan's voice came from outside the shoji door that the silence was broken.

Heli went to open the door.

"It's almost done outside. Why don't you go and take a rest? Let me watch this guy."

"It doesn't matter, I'll do it."

Heli thought for a while and rejected Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's kindness.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows as he glanced at the quiet Wuhan inside, and then looked at Heli, "Although I am not suitable to say this, you still have to be careful about him." "

Huh? Why? ?"

Heli was surprised, "Zhenyi and the others haven't told you yet? I'm not weak." "

I know this." Uzhuan Tianyuan shrugged his shoulders, showing a slightly surprised look, "It's really interesting, those magazines I've seen it too, you are really good at pretending, in all aspects."

Heli, who heard the other person's words, accepted the compliment with a smile.

"But what I want to say is," Yuzhuang Tianyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Heli with a serious tone, "My intuition tells me that people who can achieve this level will generally not stop here so easily."

"Really?" Heli didn't take it to heart, she agreed casually, and then moved her eyes to Wuhan in the room, "Then I will pay attention to it."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan naturally raised his hand, taking advantage of his height advantage, When Heli didn't notice, he pressed her head and messed up her hair, then walked out quickly as if nothing had happened.

Suddenly, Heli, who had a messy head of hair on his head, had a dull expression. She opened the door and looked out, but the person was gone.

"You must be sick!"

Heli closed the shoji door fiercely.

The room became quiet again.

Heli thought for a while and walked up to her own vest, ready to have a friendly discussion. After all, the other vest, Tanjiro, was nowhere to be seen so far. She wanted to ask Mu Kanjiro in front of her, but she didn't know where he was.

As a result, she just squatted down and realized that his eyes had been closed and he seemed to be asleep.

Heli paused, raised his fingertips to hook his chin, and looked at his magnificent face.

"...It's so endearing." They

obviously have the same appearance, but their personality and personality are different. There is such a big change.

It's a completely different feeling than the Ghost King.

As he watched, Heli was a little curious about what his dream would be like.

So Heli followed his heart and got into his dream.

As soon as I entered the dreamland, I came to a cliff.

The man wearing a dark red feather fabric is sitting on the edge of a thrilling cliff, as if he will fall at any time.

An indescribable feeling arose in Heli's heart.

She stood silently behind him, and when she noticed the movement, she raised her head slightly, as if she was stunned.

Immediately, he covered it up very well, lowered his head, and his expression gradually became nonchalant.

Neither of them spoke for a moment.

Wu Mei was the first to speak. His voice was very soft, "Heli, are you always so cold in your dreams?"

The owner of the dream seemed to be in a worried mood, and the surrounding space was also rubbing and intertwined, about to change.

Wuhan stood up and faced her.

Heli looked at Wuhan quietly, still not saying a word, wanting to see what he wanted to do.

He reached out and pinched her fingers cautiously, as if to test, and then slowly held them all until he felt that there was no gap between their fingers, and then he curved the corners of his lips a little.

"Only here can I dare to say it..."

Then, he suddenly pulled her forward.

"I have a terrible personality, I can't bear everything, and I can't resist pressure. You hate me, don't you? But even if I know that all this was performed by you, your attention to me and everything you have done to help me, I am very grateful to you." They are all precious to me."

His voice seemed to be in the mist, spreading quietly, hazy and moist.

"My love is very heavy... selfish. I have never had the courage to say it. A timid and low-self-esteem person like me wants to drag you into my world and hope that you will save me." He was on the

edge of the cliff. He fell backward naturally and eagerly.

Only then did Heli meet his shocking gaze.

Her heart skipped a beat.

Heli unknowingly loosened his footing and fell from the cliff in his dream along with his strength.

In the dream, there was a biting wind beside her ears. She was being pulled by the other person, as if she was holding on to a piece of driftwood, and her face suddenly fell into the other person's arms.

Unable to see the other person's expression clearly, she felt the weightless feeling of falling, sighed in her heart, and was about to leave the dreamland.

He Li gradually looked stunned.

She clenched Wumei's arms alertly. Due to the fall, her words were blown away by the wind, "What did you do...?!"

In an instant, the owner of the dream changed the scene.

The surroundings suddenly turned into a dark Japanese room, and Heli fell directly onto the tatami, trying repeatedly to leave the dream, but was unable to do so, so his expression changed.

Wu Kai still maintained the same depressed and stubborn look at this moment. He squatted down, raised his hand and gently brushed Heli's hair. The soft hair flowed between his fingers, making him let out a sigh.

"It's great that you chose to jump with me."

He curled his lips slightly and moved closer to Heli with satisfaction.

While Heli was gazing and pursed his lips, he came close to her ear, his moist breath quietly wrapped around her, "Although there is not much time, now is my occasion."

Because Wuhan had already been here Before coming here -

he made a deal.

And every move and every choice he makes has a purpose.

The angel who once made the devil fall into the game came to him and said to him: "The devil's behavior is indeed difficult to restrain. If you are not willing to do so, you can choose to fight back... as long as you can make her willing to jump with you. Cliff, if this fulfills your long-cherished wish, then the 'contract' can be reached. Correspondingly, she can also be temporarily unable to use her abilities as you wish." Her

thoughts turned around.

Wu Kai lowered his eyes, touched her forehead, and murmured, "Heli, you can do whatever you want to me, my body and everything about me can be yours..."

But Heli because of this The situation made him look worried.

She turned her head away and said sarcastically, "What? You want to be the devil's food? You have to be worthy of me."

However, Heli's body stiffened inexplicably, and Muzan was still sitting in front of her without making any movement, but she actually felt the skin on her body being touched softly and stickyly, so that she couldn't help but cover it up. Press your lips and take a shaky breath.

Wu Kuai just sat there, watching quietly.

She couldn't help but soften, and her legs also lost strength.

"You...what the hell...uh...!"

Heli's cheeks were stained with a thought-provoking color. She exhaled, straightened her insteps, curled her knuckles, and couldn't help but raise her head, causing her eyelashes to flicker, His eyes fell into confusion.

Wumei, who had woken up long ago, looked down at Heli, who still had her eyes closed tightly. Her lips were bitten by her as if they were tender and tender, and even her breathing was a bit hot. She was falling into her own dream.

His fingertips moved slightly, and his other hand lifted her forehead, revealing a white and soft face.

"Heli..."

He held her name in his mouth, nostalgic and satisfied, one after another, like a sudden storm, which soon made her tremble.

I don’t know how long it took, but it seemed that the strange movement here made the people who were paying attention here notice it. The shoji door was suddenly opened, and Wuhan inadvertently raised his face, and his eyes happened to collide with Yu Zhuan Tianyuan who was standing outside. .

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan seemed to be shocked by the scene in front of him, his pupils shrank suddenly on the spot, and he felt sulky in his heart.

Wu Mei's face was filled with contentment, but it was interrupted by someone else's intrusion, causing his features to become gloomy.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan just saw Wu Kuan pull out his finger, and the transparent stickiness was vaguely visible under the dim color.

"You...!"

Wuhan still maintained his lazy and decadent posture in front of others, but he just sneered on the spot.

"It's so dirty, staring like this, are you excited?"

As I was writing, it suddenly occurred to me that the Ghost King and the vest are two types of play, which complement each other (?)

Finally, I have reached this stage, I want to do something special Make a fuss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
295K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.7K 395 28
The life of princess [name] changes dramatically, once Uchiha Itachi, the elder son of former king Fugaku who has been betrayed and killed by his adv...
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...