His Little Monster

By ritu_writes

"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Dedication
Introduction
Introduction - 2
Ch.1 HER
Ch. 2 HIM
Ch. 3 The Clash
Ch. 4 After Effect
Ch. 5 The Beginning
Ch. 6 Face off
Ch. 7 Game Starts
Ch. 8 Meet Again
Ch. 9 Serving His Highness
Ch. 10 His Anger
Ch. 11 Her Outburst
Ch. 12 Regret
Ch. 13 Marriage
Ch. 14 A Shocking Engagement
Ch. 15 Challenge
Ch. 16 Drunk
Ch. 17 Kidnapped and Assaulted
Ch. 18 Rescued
Ch. 19 Tortured
Ch. 20 Wedding
Ch. 21 Hitched
Ch. 22 After Marriage
Ch. 23 First Night Together
Ch. 24 Muh Dikhai
Ch. 25 Mr. v/s Mrs.
Ch. 26 The Temple Visit
Ch. 27 A What??
Ch. 28 Spoiled🤨🤨
Ch. 29 Changes
Ch. 30 Arguments
Ch. 31 Stucked Together
Ch. 32 Vihaan's Engagement
Ch. 33 The Truth
Ch. 34 Indirect Confession
Lazy
Ch. 35 Shopping Romance
Ch. 36 Karva Chauth
Ch. 37 His Insult , Her Punishment
Ch. 38 Gangsta Baby
Ch. 39 Trust
Ch. 40 Haldi Ceremony
Ch. 41 Kritika ka Maal
Ch. 42 Kunwaro ki Mehfil
Ch. 43 The D-Day
Ch. 44 Entangled Souls
Ch. 45 Contradictions
Apology Note
Ch. 47 A Guest
Ch. 48 Just Revenge??
Ch. 49 Helpless
Ch. 50 The Chase
Ch. 51 The hunt
Ch. 52 When Devil met Beast
Ch. 53 Separation??
Author's note
Ch. 54 Back to Sweetheart
Ch. 55 Under Her Spell
Ch. 56 Shiddhat-e-wafa
Ch. 57 Zaroorat
Ch. 58 Crazy but His
Ch. 59 Insecurities And Guilt

Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings

12.1K 751 93
By ritu_writes

I know I am late but..........

Happy New Year Everyone.......
🥳🥳🥂🥂🌟🌟

Got a little break and chose the best way to relax myself.

So enjoy........

Kritika's POV

"Really Maa?? He was that stubborn in childhood?"

She let out a huff at the mention of her beloved son and my dear husband.

"Childhood !!! He's still the same, in his adulthood also. Adamant...... Persistent....... No one can change his decision if he decided something."

"And what about Vihaan Badi Maa? How was he?"

Diya joined the husband interrogation session with me. It was almost a week to their marriage and the things were proceeding quite fine.

After I came back home completing my today's shift, I was dragged among the group by Diya who wanted to know about her husband's favourites and dislikes. And just as Mom, Kaki sa and Bua Dadi started reviving those old memories, one by one all the secrets of male Rathore's were out.

The conversation only stretched further and we ended up having a small tea party gossiping about our respective husbands. Bua Dadi excused herself in the middle when her body asked her to rest.

"Well he was composed as compared to Rehan. Completely gone on his Kaka sa. Afterall....... he used to waggle behind Pranay most of the time. Right Amulya........"

"Hmmm....... Infact he used to say, I'll be like Kaka sa when I'll grow up." Kaki sa imitated Vihaan's toddler self making all of us to let out a chortle. We were enjoying the light conversation when the two horns of our house made a loud noise grabbing our attention.

"We are home......" Twins sang loudly making a chaotic entrance. Their worn out look clearly screamed how tired they are. Throwing their bags near armrest, they plopped themselves comfortably on sofa. Amrita sat across me beside Kaki sa and Mom whereas Aman sat beside me after requesting Diya to shift a little.

"How was your day?" Kaki sa asked both of them caressing Amrita's head who slumped her head against her mother's shoulder.

"Tiring Maa...... Back to back lectures and tests. And Mishra sir made it even worse."

"Says the one who's known as his pet in entire class. Mishra sir is the best...... The best teacher of our college??.... Mishra sir...... Woohoo........." Aman chanted playfully laying partially on my lap. My hand automatically went towards his hairs and I gave him a gentle message sliding my fingers through his locks. He dugged his head more in my lap relaxing himself completely like a purring kitten.

"Shut up you last me baithne vala chimpanzee." She screeched in return throwing a cushion on his face. He dodged the pillow and hid himself behind my saree pallu as if that thin fabric will protect him from getting hit by Amrita's shoes that she was currently removing to throw on him.

( Sitting in last )

"Okay that's enough. Get freshen up both of you and then fight." I interfered holding my hand as a stop gesture before her who was all set with her shoes, pointed at Aman.

"You always do this Bhabhi sa. I am gonna complaint to Bhai sa that how much you favour him." She whinned throwing the shoe carelessly in the hall.

"Han han jaise tere Bhai sa ki awaaz niklegi inke saamne."

( Yeah yeah, as if your brother will make a sound infront of her. )

I narrowed my eyes at him. The audacity of this boy to say something like that about my husband.

But he's right Kittu. Isn't he???

"Haww....... so you are saying Bhai sa is bheegi billi? Who's scared of Bhabhi sa." Amrita asked battling her eyelashes innocently.

( Scaredy cat )

Now what's with this dramatic self of her's??

Oh yeah........ Effect of staying with your dramatic twin.

"Duh...... isn't it obvious. Bhai sa becomes a mouse infront of Bhabhi sa." He sassed back rolling his eyes.

The confusion on Amrita's face was now replaced by a smirk as she held her phone in her hand and played the conversation which recorded only Aman's last line.

"Let's see what Bhai sa has to say about this."

"Don't you dare you female pig." He ran behind her who was already few feets away from him.

"I will. You male bitch."

They kept on running around the hall cursing each other ignoring the fiery eyes of Kaki sa and Mom.

Hall was turned into a battlefield of those two. They made a mess gaining number of scoldings from both the ladies but still they were nowhere near to stop. Not until they heard tyers screeching sound followed by heavy footsteps and continuous chanting of their elder brother's name.

"Rehan........"

"Bhai sa........."

"Rehan don't be-.........." Kaka sa was saying something but he didn't let him complete by dashing inside with quick steps and disappearing in his gym room.

Sheer anger was reflecting through his demeanor which led all the curious eyes in the hall to turn towards the Rathore males.

"Pratap ji yeh....."

"Let him be for the time being." Dad said monotonously and proceeded to move forward to his room with serious expressions followed by worried Mom.

"Something grave happened at the office. Isn't it?" The question was directed to Kaka sa from Kaki sa's side. He inhaled deeply before replying.

"Few of our investors wants to draw back their shares." His statement wasn't enough to clear the confusion in the air.

"Come on Pranay, that can't be the only reason behind Rehan's rage. He's more than capable to handle that." Kaki sa came forward and held her husband's hand.

"We know that Kaki sa, he is. But we also know how his way of handling things changes when everything starts falling apart. He gets aggressive. And that's exactly what he did....... He had a meeting with those shareholders which turned into an argument later on. And now they want Dad to take some action against Bhai being the chairman of the company. Indirectly..... they want Bhai to resign and Dad to take over, again....." Vihaan spoke even before Kaka sa could get a chance to.

"And what did Bhai sa said?" She asked again to both of them.

"He-.........."

Kaka sa couldn't complete himself when we heard crashing noises emerging from the direction of gym area.

Damn this hulk of a husband of mine.

I thought and ran to that place with others trailing behind me. Pushing the door open, we were welcomed by the sight of him standing in the middle amidst the chaos, just in his trousers. Shirt discarded in a corner like tissue. Sweat beads rolling down his throat till those chiseled.

I was shamelessly glancing between his hard yet hot face and his broad chest glistening with sweat. It all felt like a trance when I saw him approaching me with slow steps. The people standing behind me were continuously murmuring something. But his intense gaze that held mine, made everything blur around my surroundings.

Neither i could see anything nor I was able to hear it. It was just him and me.

Just we........

Though my eyes were locked with him, i could sense him raising his hand and doing something with it. And the next thing i heard was a click sound. It didn't took me much time to grab the situation that he locked the door.

On his family member's faces..........

Well........ quite unexpected.......

His boots clicked against the floor when he started moving extremely close to me. I stepped back being concious to the closeness between us. We both only stopped when there was no more space for me to move back and i ended up plastering my back to the wall.

He tilt his head a little bringing his lips near mine and I clenched my eyes along with my fist beside my frame in anticipation. His warm breath fell on my face and i eagerly waited for his lips to touch mine but it never happened. With a frown etching my face, i opened my eyes only to find him standing away from me before his punching bag.

Back to back forceful hits that he was delivering on that bag, made him look dangerously sexy. Those flexed arms and long fingers.......

Uhhhh........ I don't care what happens next but.........

I.want.those.fucking.hands.on.me.

Like right now.........

With the same desire in me, I forced my feets to take me to him. His muscular back was just few inches away from me. I couldn't restrain myself from caressing his broad shoulders on display. He stilled...... Feeling my cold fingers sliding across his warm body.

He took a sound breath in silent atmosphere before muttering in a low yet hard tone.

"You better leave this place Mrs Rathore. Currently..... I am not in my senses."

"Neither am I Mr. Rathore....." Those words rolled out of my tongue on their own glancing at his bare shining front.

"And besides that....... you are the one who allowed me to be near you by closing the door on your family member's faces." I said as a matter of fact.

"That was an impulsive decision. Now you can leave." While glaring the hanging bag, he brought his hands forward and took the position to hit again.

"And what if I choose to stay?" I tilted my head sideways locking my arms behind me.

"Then ( punch ) I won't be ( punch ) accountable if ( punch ) anything wrong ( punch ) happened to you." He replied breathlessly hitting the punching bag.

I stepped forward and leaned beside his ear, trying to utter in a seductive voice. Which i don't know if I did or not.

"Such as...."

He stood straight and raised his right hand to block the bag that was about to hit me from behind. He was still not looking at me but his hand.

"Leave Kritika......" Although he sounded rude but I knew it wasn't directed to me but to my stunt of jumping in the middle of his boxing session and putting myself under risk of getting hurt.

That boosted my confidence and I leaned down pressing my lips against his clenched jaw.

"Kritika......." He warned turning his face to other direction to shrug me off.

Wrong move Mr. Rathore......

Irked by his actions, I placed my mouth on his stretched neck and sucked as hardly as I could. He groaned through gritted teeths and moved back.

"Just get out or......."

"Or what big one?........"

And within a snap my body was jerked forward by my neck.

"Or this big one will fuck you badly." He growled on my face.

Though I shivered for a second. But then I relaxed when i remembered the softie he is. Yesterday night he was adamant on massaging my feets just because he saw Vihaan giving a hot oil massage to Diya for her swollen feets. He thought it was because of cold and borrowed some amount of oil from him before returning back to our room. I kept on telling him that it was bound to happen to her since she's pregnant but I am not. But my words had no effect on him.

"You won't Rehan. The effect I have on you, won't let you. Acept it dear husband....... I manipulate you, I manipulate your words...... your actions, your feelings, your thinking...... Everything about your personality changes when it's me standing before you." I muttered courageously staring back at him.

"Good.......... that you know about it. Now......." He peeked at my lips before moving his eyes back to mine.

"When we are finished......... You better remember you asked for it."

And the next thing I knew, I was thrown over his shoulder as he made his way outside the gym room. Everything was so quick that i couldn't get the time to say anything. I grew anxious with the thought of everyone watching us like this. But thankfully, when he stepped outside, there wasn't even a single soul present which made me happy for few seconds.

Yeah few seconds because after that, he entered his study room situated just beside the gym room and threw me on the couch placed infront of his large mahogany study table.

Fuck you Kritika for running your mouth.

Congratulations though...... Your husband is going to do that for you.

( Clink )

I looked at his belt that he just threw on the mini table beside sofa. Traveling my vision back to him, I saw him removing his shoes. I blinked nervously gulping the heavy lump formed in my throat.

It's time to my doom, Isn't it?

He climbed on the sofa caging my waist between his knees and my upper body between his muscular arms. A wavered breath escaped my lips when he lowered himself letting our bodies touch each other.

His hand travelled to my cheeks before his lips came crashing down on me with urgency. It felt like as if he was trying to gobble me down in a single shot.

No matter how hard I tried but i failed to cope up with his speed. At the end, I just let him do what he wants to my lips that were currently under his mercy. But I did rounded my arms around him reciprocating the same passion and need for him.

My right hand pulled his baby hairs present on nape which made him groan in my mouth. With a last suck, he left my lips and attached his forehead to mine taking deep breaths just like me.

I didn't even realised when he removed the safety pin on my shoulder that was securing the pallu of my saree. I only noticed it when he lifted himself a little to keep the pin aside on the table. And I knew what was coming next.

Just as I thought, my saree was thrown carelessly somewhere leaving me in my blouse and underskirt before him. Pure lust swirled across his orbs as he tugged his lower lip scanning me from top to bottom. His vision stopped on my exposed stomach and he leaned down grabbing a mouthful of flesh between his teeths.

"Rehaaan......."

His tongue roamed freely in that small vally of my navel licking it inside out.

His obsession with my navel is just.......

"Are you still wearing those anklets that I gave you?" He asked looking directly at me with his face still near my stomach.

He frowned arching his brows when i shook my head in denial.

"They were of gold and heavy. So i thought to wear them on special occasions only." I justified to which, he simply brought his face close to me and held my jaw between his fingers.

"I am going to bring you a light waist chain with my initials engraved on it. Doesn't matter when I have you, I want it here." He patted above my belly button through the back of his other hand's fingers.

It may sound cliche but.......

That was hotttttt..........

"Get it??" I let out a nod due to his hard gaze that was boring holes in me. But he didn't seem to be satisfied by my response as he squeezed my jaw raising his brows at me. I knew what I had to do.

"J-Ji......."

"So fucking obedient......." He uttered sexily biting my cheek before moving back.

"Get up......." He gestured me to get down the sofa which I did without delay.

He made himself comfortable there manspreading in his bottoms. Boy surely knew what was he doing.

"Strip......."

"Out of these." He was pointing at the remaining pieces of clothes resting on my skin.

I was blinking at him stupidly, cursing myself for the stunt of courage that I pulled before him.

"Quick....... Before i shred them into pieces." I flinched visibly.

First, because of his words and secondly, due to that cold air that flew inside through the open windows. With my shivering hands, i somehow managed to open the hooks of my blouse and dropped it down leaving my upper body bare, claded in black bra.

His eyes moved down to my waist as a silent indication to take other clothes off too. That wasn't something difficult for me so i simply pulled open the knot and the underskirt pooled near my legs. I could see his eyes glowing and lips twisting before a beautiful smile broke out on his lips which made me smile too.

"You....... You're wearing shorts underneath your saree?" He seemed amused.

"It makes me feel comfortable." I nodded looking away from his wide spreaded legs that looked too pleasurable to sit.

He caged my waist and pushed me down on his right thigh caressing the stretch marks evident on my knees.

"Marrying you was the best decision of my life." His lips traced the side of my neck and I smiled slightly before replying.

"Copy Paste...... And also....... you are the best life partner one could get." I asserted giving an affectionate kiss on his temple.

"Is it? ( Chuckle ) Let's see if you say the same thing after this."

Claiming my lips in a fiery kiss, his left hand tugged my shorts and next moment I was sitting naked on his clothed thigh. Sudden shyness crawled over me when he lightly stroked me down there. My hand flew and grabbed his, in nervousness.

Leaving my lips, he gave me an intense look before he took a hold of my both hands and locked them behind my back with right hand. I couldn't even get the time to react and his two long fingers slid inside me making me throw my head back because of abrupt intrusion.

"Ahhh.........."

I moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure while he smiled sardonically prepping kisses on my jutted out chest.

"I hate you........"

For smiling on my misery.

He jerked his fingers forward with a light force.

"Say that again and you will be left on the edge entire night." I glared his handsome face through misty eyes. He smiled widely before commenting further.

"Awwww......... My angry kitten. Here....... scratch me all you want." He mocked freeing my hands and i immediately clutched his nape attacking his lips.

I didn't intended to stop but I had to, when I tasted something salty and metallic. I drew myself back and chocked out gazing at those blood drops seeping through the corner of his lips.

Mere toh... L lag gaye......

( I am done for.......... )

"You are gone for this." He threatened, throwing me roughly on the sofa before he climbed on top of me. I saw him fidgeting with his trousers and mentally prepared myself for the upcoming things.

His lips moulded perfectly against mine as he made his way inside me, tearing me apart........ yet for another time. But am i complaining? Nope....

Infact........ I am moaning.......

I felt him moving his lips down to my chest while rolling his hips forward rhythmically. My head was thrown back out of pleasure and i scraped his back wildly. He reached out his hand to the headrest of sofa fisting there before turning all agressive and fast.

"Ahhh........ Rehan......."

After a few thrusts, he slowed down himself attaching his mouth to mine. We had a nice steamy, slow passionate kiss for a few seconds. But then, he suddenly increased his pace making it difficult for me to breath properly.

"Re......... hannn........." I moaned out brokenly when i reached the peak of ecstasy.

I could feel him throbbing inside me and I knew he was close too.

"Arghhhhh..........." He struggled to extract that point of pleasure out of me before he detached himself from me chanting out my name loudly.

He slumped his entire weight against me, keeping his head on my chest with his eyes shut. He had a content and a delight smile on his face, which weirded me out. Shouldn't he be cocky as per his usual nature. Where's those smirks and mocks, that sticks to his face 90% of the time.

My questioning session was interrupted by him, who giggled soundly like a fascinated child out of nowhere.

"You looked beautiful....... When you were dancing under me......."

What do we call a brain specialist? Psychologist??? Yeah....... Psychiatrist........

We need to visit one. No way in hell I want my kids to be a gone case and weird like this man. They have to take their appearance and habits after me. And if they didn't...... This man will be seen crying all his life.

"What has your attention when I am still with you?" He enquired fondling my cheeks.

Being the talkative one I am, i blurted out that was going in my mind.

"I was thinking about our future kids."

The movements of his hands stopped and he went all stiff.

"You want kids?" He asked seriously.

"Why? You don't?" I felt a little worried. What if he said no?

He got up from me and sat on the another end of sofa. I followed his actions and grabbed my shorts trying to slide them up my legs. He saw me wincing and came forward to help. Post that, he dragged me on his lap and covered us by the saree. Though it was thin and wasn't of much help, but it was enough for us. As our body warmth came out quite handy in shielding us from cold.

"I-I...... I don't think I am capable to handle such responsibility." He stuttered lowering his gaze to my chest.

"And why would you think that?" I had to cup his cheeks and push his face upward to look into his eyes that contained a hint of fear.

He took a deep breath before opening his heart out to me.

"Cold...... Rude...... Selfish...... Egoistic...... That are the only words I have heard till now in my honour. To be honest...... there's not even a single lie cause that's my original personality with people. Yes I am rude, yes I am selfish, yes I don't acknowledge people if they aren't important to me. But it's not like I never tried to change myself even a bit. I tried okay...... I tried to be gentle, I tried to be caring, I tried to be you know........ ughhhh......" He was battling with words to explain himself.

Only if i could stop him and tell him that he don't need to as I seems to understand his words, his actions and most importantly his emotions. But he needs to let it out. Even if I had my ears bleeding at the end.

"But I couldn't...... With you...... Everything comes out naturally. With you...... I am gentleman, I am caring and i am sophisticated. But I fails to be same with others. I can't even talk in a normal way with my siblings then kids are far away cause they need to be handled with extra care."

"Hmm....... Is that why you had an argument with your shareholder?" I asked setting his messy hairs and he nodded innocently looking serene for the moment.

"And what did he exactly do to piss you off?"

"He raised his voice at me. That fucking bald pumpkin....... He had the audacity to yell at me. How dare he?" He cursed through widened eyes that made him look 10 times more cute.

"Ohh...... But I also yelled at you several times." I had to purse my lips to prevent myself from smiling widely at my complaining big one.

"But you are Sweetheart....... My wife...... I didn't married him right? Then how could he?"

He pouted......

That damn grown up man pouted......

Grabbing his gigantic face between my both palms, I pecked his pout several times.

"Sadne dijiye us kaddu ko. Ye bataiye dinner me kya khayenge? Acche se banaungi aap ke liye."

( Let that pumpkin rott. Tell me what do you want to have in dinner? I'll prepare nicely for you. )

His expressions changed suddenly and he smiled as if someone gave him his favourite candy.

"Anything is fine...... As long as I get to have you in desert." He was about to kiss me when his phone rang inside his trousers.

"See...... I am not unnecessarily rude." He grumbled placing me down to the sofa and moving towards his trousers to take the call. I chuckled combing my tangled hairs with my fingers and began collecting my shattered clothes.

Halfway done after dressing, I found my saree missing only to spot it tied around his waist like his towel.

Vaah re mere sanwariya ke personal Ranbeer Kapoor.......

( Ohh.... My personal Ranbeer Kapoor from sanwariya....... )

Shaking my head at him, I tiptoed near the window where he was standing and taking the call. Hugging him from behind, I placed a chaste kiss on his rough cheek before sliding my hand down to his waist through his taught abs.

One..... Two..... Anddd.......

Three.....

I snatched my saree abruptly from him causing him to stumble upon his place and ran inside study room's washroom.

"Sorry big one........."

His mild laughter boomed inside the four walls on my comment.

For those who wants to know what sanwariya is......

It's an Indian movie and reference here is related to the song Jab Se Tere Naina......

You can check out the song for better understanding.

Apart from that, do tell me how was the chapter and the cover.

Should I change it back to old one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 45.9K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
108K 5.9K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
8.2K 977 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
317K 14.1K 66
❝ Two perfect people never makes a perfect couple but, Two imperfect people makes a perfect couple ❞ " He is...