The face pinching system make...

De Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 捏脸系统使我超神了 Author: Xiang Zhuo Summary: I participated in the game review and decided to ta... Mais

The face pinching system makes me super amazing
1-3
4-7
8-11
12-15
16-18
19-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29-30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-56
59-60
61-63
64-66
67-68
69-70
71-73
74-76
77-78
79-80
81-83
84-86
87-88
89-90
91-93
94-97
98-100
101-104
105-106
107-108
109-110
111
112-114
115-117
118-120
121-122
123-125
126-128
129-130
131-132
133-134
135-136
137-138
139-140
141-142
143
144: Extra

57-58

20 1 0
De Spinfoxie

☆ 57. The Godfather 04

The Godfather 04

"Senior."

Heli lowered her voice and kept her appearance of speaking little. She just raised her hand to touch the wound on her shoulder. After sensing that it was not serious, she raised her head and looked at Squalo. .

In front of him is a man with long silver hair and a resolute and profound face. He is a ruthless character with superb swordsmanship. He is merciless in the face of his enemies. Even if he is a teammate, he will not accept someone casually quickly. The only breakthrough is He cherishes talents very much.

He Li quietly clenched the long knife in his hand.

She is indeed better at swordsmanship, and she hopes to use this as a basis to see if she can win over the second-generation sword emperor to join the team.

"I'm fine."

Hearing this, Squalo would not forcefully pull the newcomer away. He just glanced at the wounds on the newcomer's body and said briefly as usual, "Go to the medical department to deal with it to avoid any impact." Myself."

Fran added expressionlessly, "Captain Shaggy is a long-winded Mama-san. You just accept it, junior."

"Hey, what are you talking about, Fran--?!" was called Mama Sandis. Quaro was furious on the spot, and he angrily glanced at Fran, who looked innocent, and his voice almost made Heli's ears ring.

Heli moved silently, staying away from Squalo.

"Scars are a man's best medal." Rusriya, who was wearing sunglasses, twisted his waist and walked over. He lit the flame of the clear attribute on his palm and gave Heli a wink, "Little Guy, let me help you~"

Heli looked at the man in front of her with enchanting appearance and coquettish behavior. She was silent for a moment, trying not to complain.

Varya is really talented.

"What's your name~?"

Lusriya asked while treating Heli.

"Lyle."

Heli thought of the name of the newcomer she replaced and spoke succinctly.

"Little Lyle~" Ruslia withdrew the flame in her hand after feeling that it was almost done.

The clear flame has a healing effect. Thanks to Ruslia's help, the wound may be healed if it is a little later.

Heli twisted his arm and thanked him.

She looked at the people in Valia's hall. On one side was Ruslia who was looking at her with a smile, on the other side was Squalo who was irritably teaching Fran, and Fran who was not afraid of death at all and could make people angry with his words. orchid.

Although everyone in Valia is very strong, she always feels that if she successfully recruits them into the team in the future, can she really lead them to victory in the game? Rather than blowing up themselves first?

There is no reliable one!

"Trash." The man changed his clothes and walked out from the corridor on the right. His broken black hair slightly obscured his eyes, which were hidden like a lion. He raised his chin slightly, and the scars on his face gave him a little trouble. A dangerous atmosphere.

He twitched the corner of his mouth impatiently, and casually smashed the vase on the table next to Squalo, with a hoarse voice, "It's so noisy."

"...bastard boss——!!"

Squalo was so skillful that XANXUS When it appeared, he reflexively avoided it. Sure enough, something hit him again, and he was so angry that his face turned ugly.

After the vase fell to the ground, porcelain pieces shattered on the ground. The sound was like a switch, and the noisy people fell silent for an instant.

XANXUS glanced at the people in the hall with uncertain eyes. He was expressionless at the moment, but people who knew him well knew that he was in a very bad mood at the moment. "There is a new mission." "It was

ordered by the ninth generation," XANXUS's tone even contained murderous intent, "Although I don't know if the brains of people like Vongola have been repaired, we are not vegetarians."

Hearing this, Squalo gradually frowned, "What mission? "

In the name of traitors, deal with Yun Shou and Yu Shou in Japan." XANXUS said.

"What?!"

Squalo was shocked and clenched his fists on the spot, "Damn——!"

As Vongola's assassination team, Varya only obeyed XANXUS's orders and had no relationship with Vongola. It’s not good, but when it comes to Vongola’s interests and survival, XANXUS will choose to help some members of Vongola.

"I will never admit that guy."

The tenth generation of airborne Bai Lan is extremely similar to their enemy Bai Lan of the Milufiore family, and the group of people in Vongola's headquarters seem to have been brainwashed. The same thing happened, and even the ninth generation recognized him.

XANXUS had a gloomy face, "So for this task, you are responsible for testing the attitude of Yunque and the others."

"Boss, I can help you solve your problems!" Levi, who appeared in time after smelling the smell of XANXUS, recommended himself with great respect.

Belphegor, who was staying in the room, also walked out with a knife in his hand, becoming more and more excited, "Hehehe, the prince wants to go too."

XANXUS narrowed his eyes, and then glanced at these people, "Squa Luo, you are responsible for leading the team, and you will consider the selection."

After saying that, XANXUS turned and left.

"In that case," Squalo's face darkened, he looked at Belphegor, Fran, and finally at Heli, who was silent at the side, "Go and get ready now, and then follow me."

[Scene: Japan, Tokyo, Namimori Town, has been generated. ]

There are not many residents in this small town with many traditional Japanese houses, so it is particularly peaceful, especially since it is protected by the Bingsheng Group and everyone lives and works in peace and contentment.

[Welcome to the game "The Godfather". 】

【Character drawing——】

【Your current identity is: Tsunayoshi (Order: ??), has been generated. ]

[Character memory is being transferred -]

It is located in the woods near the shrine in Namimori Town. The sun is just right at the moment, and the birds are chirping. But at some point, the man standing among them slowly raised his hand, with clear joints. On his right hand, he was wearing a ring decorated with a pair of wings and inlaid with orange-yellow gemstones.

The shade of the trees was mottled, and dots fell on his face, revealing the man's handsome and delicate eyebrows.

He was wearing a crisp black suit at the moment. He had a tall figure and exuded the aura of a superior just standing there.

Tsuna sighed slowly, hiding his complicated emotions. He pinched his eyebrows and began to think about the countermeasures for the first three months of the game.

His other opponent Bai Lan is not a simple character.

Thinking of all the things the other party had done, especially after learning about the other party's death, Tsuna realized deeply that the other party would do anything to achieve his goals.

After all, the mind of a madman is incomprehensible.

Immediately, Tsuna checked his only function card.

[Function card: Ten years later, the world situation is turbulent. The seven strongest people in the world were selected to become Alcobareno, but most of them have died. You can randomly summon and resurrect an Alcobareno who has lifted the curse and become your teammate. 】

"Alcobarreno..."

According to the legend, the seven strongest cursed ones turned into babies.

Tsuna thought for a moment and did not use the function card immediately.

"Since this is Namimori Town."

Tsunayoshi walked slowly on the road. The street scene beside him showed traditional residential houses. He finally stopped in front of a door with "Sawada Family" written on it.

The Sawada Tsunayoshi of this world has passed away. Although he and Sawada Tsunayoshi look very similar, in fact they have completely different experiences.

But this similarity is actually a shortcut for him to recruit teammates as quickly as three months.

Tsuna rang the doorbell.

After a while, someone opened the door, revealing a gentle-looking lady. She asked in a warm voice: "Eh? What's the matter-"

until the lady raised her head and saw the person in front of her clearly. back.

She was speechless on the spot, staring blankly, and almost forgot to breathe.

"Mrs. Sawada, what's wrong?" Tetsuya Kusakabe, who came to visit Sawada Nana instead of Kumomori Hibari Kyouya, also came out. When he looked at Tsunayoshi, his body suddenly paused, his pupils tightened, and his tone was filled with worry. Make sure, "...you, you are?"

"Tsuna!"

Sawada Nana shed tears on the spot, her tone trembling, "Is it Tsuna?"

Tsuna comforted Sawada Tsunayoshi's mother in this world. There was gentleness in his voice, and a soft smile appeared on his face, "Yes."

Kusakabe Tetsuya almost couldn't hold the phone steady, and he quickly dialed Hibari Kyouya's number.

At this moment, it is located in a Japanese-style old house somewhere in Namimori Town.

Yamamoto Takema was sitting in front of the coffee table, with two steaming tea cups placed on the coffee table. Hibari Kyouya, who was sitting opposite Yamamoto Takeshi, had coldness and indifference in his narrow phoenix eyes.

"I won't go."

Since the death of Sawada Tsunayoshi, Hibari Kyouya has acquiesced that he will not return to Vongola, and Yamamoto Takeshi is here to persuade him.

"Hibari," Takeshi Yamamoto said earnestly, "This is something that Tsuna has entrusted to me, and I won't give up so easily."

After losing their leader, the relationship between the guardians seemed to have lost a layer of involvement. The line has become precarious.

Until then, Hibari Kyouya's cell phone rang, and the little yellow bird Yundu standing on his shoulder started singing along with the ringtone.

Hibari Kyouya picked up the phone, looked at it, and clicked the call, "Tetsu, what's the matter?"

The voice on the other end of the phone couldn't keep calm, and even said intermittently, "Mr. Kyou, Kyou!"

Tetsuya Kusakabe rarely lost his composure like this. Hibari Kyoumi frowned slightly when he heard this.

"Vongola Judaiime...Tsuna Guitar——"

The next second, Hibari Kyouya suddenly stood up.

Yamamoto Takeshi noticed something, raised his eyes to look at Hibari Kyouya, and his eyes passed over his mobile phone.

"He's here, he's still alive!"

Hibari Kyouya's movements were tense, and he almost couldn't maintain his emotions. After a long time of brewing, he slowly responded, "I'll be right away." "

Sawada Tsunayoshi..." Hibari Kyouya He looked at Yamamoto Takeshi with an unclear expression, "I'm at Mrs. Sawada's house now."

Yamamoto Takeshi's breath was stagnant. He tried to calm down his feelings of shock, complexity, or anger and suspicion. The two looked at each other. , obviously everyone began to doubt whether it was the enemy's method.

They watched Sawada Tsunayoshi being buried with their own eyes.

Tetsuya Kusakabe, who had finished the phone call, looked at the man talking to Sawada Nana in the room. At this time, he finally relaxed a little and began to calm down, quietly sizing up the other person.

It is the warm brown short hair that is familiar in the memory. The other person's long side face has smooth lines, handsome and calm. The other person seems to be smiling from time to time, his eyes are crooked, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth has a warmth that others cannot imitate.

Just looking at it is soothing.

Tetsuya Kusakabe noticed the tattoo under the corner of the opponent's eye.

Inverted triangle crown tattoo?

How come it's exactly the same as the one under Bai Lan Jiesuo's eyes?

At this time, the doorbell rang. Sawada Nana was in a good mood and was about to open the door. It was Kusakabe Tetsuya who opened the door first.

"Ah, Tsuna, your friends are here."

Sawada Nana covered her lips and said to Tsuna in surprise.

"Mrs. Sawada," Yamamoto Takeshi smiled skillfully, "we have something to talk to Tsuna."

After receiving the wink, Tetsuya Kusakabe immediately led the natural-tempered Nana Sawada out of the door first, "Mrs. Sawada, let's go to the supermarket. Buy some things."

So all of a sudden, only Tsunayoshi, Yamamoto Takeshi and Hibari Kyouya were left in the room.

Yamamoto Takeshi and Hibari Kyouya looked at the man sitting there with unclear expressions.

He raised his face, showed an inclusive smile, and said in a soft voice, "Takeru and Kyouya."

Hibari Kyouya pulled out his weapon with no expression on the spot, "No matter what, we will know after a fight."

Yamamoto Takemoto wanted to stop him, but Hibari Kyouya was too fast.

Tsuna, who had already prepared a countermeasure, used the [Function Card] before the two arrived.

[Drawing for resurrection——]

[Drawing successful, the first killer, Li Baoen, has become your teammate. 】

The bullets came from nowhere and shot out at an extremely fast speed. The keen Hibari Kyouya was forced to change the direction of the attack and stopped on the spot.

"Ciao," said the man in a black suit who slowly walked down the stairs on the second floor. He lowered the brim of his hat like a gentleman and retracted the wooden stick in his hand, "Long time no see."

Yamamoto Takeshi was stunned again. On the ground, Hibari Kyouya looked at Riboen sharply.

"Mr. Ribaun...?!" Takeshi Yamamoto's mind was in confusion. In front of him were Tsunayoshi and Ribaon who had died but reappeared. Even Ribaon's Mikura Jutsu had clearly repelled him. Skylark is no different from the one I know in my memory.

Riboun walked to Tsunayoshi's side, and then looked at Hibari Kyouya, "What do you want to ask?"

Hibari Kyoya's eyes lingered on Riboen and Tsunayoshi, and then he took back the duckweed crutch. , his expression remained unchanged, "Explain."

"Sorry, everyone."

Tsuna's face showed some helplessness, "Actually, all this is a planned fake death."

He organized the wording and was about to continue weaving this lie. The moment it became a reality, "Me and..."

"Be careful!"

Tsuna's super intuition immediately made him change the subject, and sure enough, something happened the next second.

Then came the white smoke that suddenly rose around them and disturbed their vision, which seemed to be an illusion.

Fran, who had finished performing the illusion outside, looked at Squalo, Belphegor and Heli who were standing aside.

He said: "OK."

Squalo raised his sword and lowered his voice to Heli and Belphegor: "Don't be serious, fight quickly, and then..."

Belphegor Er laughed impatiently and interrupted on the spot, "Hehehe, Prince, no."

The next moment, Belphegor controlled the knife with his fingers and swooped in with great excitement.

"You kid——?!"

"I rushed too!" Fran pulled Heli on the spot and followed Belphegor in for a sneak attack.

Squalo, who was furious, ruffled his hair angrily, "Do these brats think they are here to play! Ah!?"

Heli also had a headache and could only follow Belphegor and Fran. They were not disturbed by the illusion, so they could clearly see the people in the house.

And when she saw clearly the handsome man standing inside.

It's him…!

Heli's pupils shrank suddenly, and the memory in her mind was like a time bomb, counting down continuously. Her whole body felt like falling into an ice cave, with multiple emotions that she couldn't control, so much so that she revealed a hint of murder. meaning.

At this moment, I don't know if the other party glanced sideways as if he was aware of it, but the golden-red eyes that burned on the spot clearly showed the calmness and depth of a state of death.

Tsuna intuitively looked through the white smoke in front of him at the looming black, and then quickly approached.

His ring burst into flames.

He Li happened to raise his eyes, gripped the new weapon in his hand, the long sword, and after resisting the flames, he looked at him calmly.

Prince: Haha, I’ll kill him!

Frog: I'm croaking!

Heli: I...hahaha!

s Niang:? I'm so angry that I'm pissed off!

The next chapter reveals the story of Tsunayoshi and Tsurato~

☆ 58. The Godfather 05

The Godfather 05

That is a particularly distant memory.

The moment Heli's eyes met his, it was like a tide sweeping through his thoughts and spreading deep into the depths.

Because of her parents' job changes, she followed her parents to a foreign land, Italy.

There was a language barrier and no one he knew around him, so Heli often stayed at home and learned the local language from foreign language teachers who came to his home.

The few friends she had were not here, and she could only keep in touch through her mobile phone.

Before leaving her hometown, she had a fight with her former best friend.

Heli looked at the phone number that she had blocked on the phone screen, and she sighed softly.

My parents are busy at work and often leave early and come home late, or even stay away from home for several days. Heli was used to being alone, until one day, the doorbell rang at the door of her home. It was not a time when the foreign language teacher usually came. The ringing fell on her ears, making her alert.

The local order is governed by a force called Milu Fiore, so it is relatively safe, but in the dark corners, not all places can be illuminated.

She cautiously looked through the peephole on the door and saw only two men wearing Panama hats.

The eyes of one of them were like a quiet pool, and just standing there made people feel soothed.

He doesn't seem like a bad guy.

Heli hesitated for a moment. There was still a door catch on the door, which opened some gaps.

"Are you...?"

The leader, a man with short black hair, bean-shaped eyebrows and a cold temperament, was about to speak, but was interrupted by someone on the side raising his hand.

The man with warm brown hair politely took off his Panama hat, leaned down slightly, and looked at Heli.

"I will be your future teacher, Heli."

His voice was like a playing cello, gentle and low. Just being looked at by him like this, Heli felt as if he had fallen into the warm sun, and his whole body felt erratic. . She squeezed the door handle slightly nervously and finally opened the door.

The teacher stepped through the door.

There seemed to be ripples in the air, and the shadow of the sun behind her covered her face.

This is her first meeting with the teacher.

The teacher's name is Tsuna, and the man next to the teacher calls himself Phantom Knight, which is more like a code name than his real name. They all claimed to be her parents' colleagues at work. Her parents were about to go on a business trip, and now they were helping to take care of her.

Heli picked up his cell phone and looked at it. Indeed, his parents sent a text message that night, claiming to go to Naples for a while.

Soon after, turmoil broke out in the place where Heli lived. It seemed that the newly formed local self-defense armed forces launched a riot because they were dissatisfied with Mirufiore's power.

The sound of wooden barns, crashes and cries were mixed together, and it was so chaotic that she was so frightened that she locked the doors and windows, huddled in the corner of the room, and leaned against the bed in fear, and fell asleep in a daze.

When she woke up, she felt as if her whole body was sinking into a quagmire, her consciousness seemed to be burned by blazing heat, and her eyes were so dizzy that she could not open them. The only clear thing was that someone was shouting her name from the side, and then there was a cold touch on her forehead. Shangqin penetrated into every pore and slowly lowered the temperature of her body.

She was greedy for the cool feeling that was different from her own body temperature, and she got into this net like a fish in water.

After waking up, she found that she was leaning in someone's arms and still holding on to her clothes.

"Are you awake?"

The man's voice was soft, and his movements were delicate, testing the temperature of her forehead. "It seems that the fever is gone."

Heli hurriedly realized that he was lying in the teacher's arms, and quickly withdrew. , but the other party chuckled and curled up his beautiful eyes.

After Heli became aware of the strange environment around her, the teacher explained that the place where she lived was too unsafe. When he came to find her, he couldn't wait for her response, so he had to break in the door without permission and found her unconscious on the floor with a high fever. .

"You can live here temporarily."

This is a three-story villa slightly away from the town. It is surrounded by large flower fields, blending with the forest, creeks and some wild deer dotted around, which is particularly fresh and natural.

It is probably the teacher's private residence, a place where he does not live often, so the furniture and furnishings in the house are like brand new, with few signs of use.

"Phantom Knight?"

When Heli asked Heli what Mr. Phantom Knight did, Teacher Tsuna asked with interest, "What do Heli think?"

Heli thought about the Phantom Knight's taciturn appearance and cold eyes. But her eyes only became alert when the teacher appeared. She guessed: "Teacher's bodyguard?"

Hearing this, the teacher raised his hand to his lips and chuckled, "Well... you can say that."

"Heli wants to learn swordsmanship. "?"

After that, the teacher suddenly asked.

fencing?

She was also obsessed with the game "Dragon Fighting" in her childhood. She dreamed of becoming a brave man, wielding a sword to slay monsters and save the world.

So Heli responded without hesitation, "I want to!"

Then the cold-faced Mr. Phantom Knight came to the villa, with Teacher Tsuna's encouraging and smiling eyes beside him. Heli looked nervously at Mr. Phantom Knight, who was very difficult to get along with. He glanced at her up and down, and finally threw a wooden sword to her.

"Take it, I will be your swordsmanship teacher in the future." From

morning to afternoon, Mr. Phantom Knight will be particularly strict in instructing Heli's swordsmanship when he has time. In the evening, Mr. Tsuna will go home and start teaching her Italian.

Heli's shoulders and arms were covered with bruises from training. She sat on the sofa in pain and began to recite words listlessly.

"Mr. Phantom Knight's swordsmanship is really good." Heli was confused. Her parents' colleagues didn't seem to be simple.

"After all, it is the kendo passed down from our ancestors," the teacher's voice was like an oil lamp, emitting a weak but not dim light that gradually became dim, "His fathers are opening a kendo gym."

Heli suddenly realized.

After taking a shower, she returned to the bedroom. Not long after, the teacher knocked on her door.

Heli ran to the door in slippers. After opening the door, he took a bottle of medicine and handed it to her, "Remember to apply it on the uncomfortable areas on your arms."

She took the medicine bottle and happened to touch his finger. On the top of his hand, a slight feeling of coolness made her look down. His fingers were thin and cold white, and the blue veins on the back of his hand were obvious.

"Thank you," Heli didn't dare to look up at him for some reason, her voice was weak. After organizing her words, she squeezed the medicine bottle tightly, "Teacher, do you want to come in and sit down?" "

Heli."

The teacher called her name softly.

When she heard this, she slowly raised her eyes, and then fell into his almost gentle gaze, with a tiny glimmer that puzzled her but made her dare not move.

As if bound by unknown emotions.

"Don't invite any adult male into your room."

The teacher's words were educating, or perhaps... hinting.

The corners of his lips curved in an indescribable arc.

"I won't go in now," the teacher raised his hand and gently pressed Heli's head, and combed her black hair with his fingertips, as if treating soft flowers, "Good night, have a sweet dream."

It wasn't until the temperature above his head dissipated that Heli slowly came back to his senses.

She squeezed her clothes tightly without emotion, and after closing the door, she realized that her heart was beating very fast.

Heli didn't know what it felt like. She only knew that from that night on, as long as the teacher was nearby, her eyes would always fall on him involuntarily.

Teacher... what kind of person is he?

No matter what she asked, he could always answer it and even tell her some interesting folklore stories.

She had never seen him angry before. It seemed that nothing could cause any disturbance in his heart. His smile was like the sky, tolerant and warm.

Occasionally on a quiet night, the teacher sits on the sofa next to the floor lamp, and the warm light shines on his face. He took off his suit jacket and wore a home shirt, with the collar slightly open, revealing the thin lines of his neck.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

Heli was silent, sitting next to him now. Mr. Phantom Knight's training was getting more and more terrifying, and she even felt like she was facing life and death.

Is it because she doesn't understand or why?

She always felt like something was going to happen.

For a long time, the inexplicable uneasiness made her say in a low voice, "Maybe... I am not suitable for learning swordsmanship."

The teacher sighed, took the wound medicine and helped her apply it carefully, "You have worked very hard."

" Look at me, Heli."

Heli held his cheek.

She took a breath, unable to understand his gaze. It clearly contained a small warm light, but it also seemed to be indulging in a brief undercurrent.

He said: "You are not a greenhouse flower born in a small garden."

"This world is far crueler than you think," the teacher's smile faded, and when his face was expressionless, Heli's pupils trembled slightly, "But..."

His eyes focused on her face.

"My place can be your haven."

The teacher who was no longer smiling made her feel extremely strange.

Even though his words seemed to be tolerating or encouraging her, Heli couldn't fully hear them. She even felt that there was something hidden under his words that she didn't dare to think about.

At this moment, Heli realized that she didn't understand him at all.

One day after that, Heli fell ill.

It seemed that she had a fever again, and the fever all over her body couldn't go away. The teacher gave her medicine. After taking it, she followed her subconscious stubbornness and clenched his sleeve tightly.

She didn't know that he was looking down at her at the moment, and then his other hand was gently tracing her facial features.

His face felt itchy, Heli became drowsy, and fell into darkness following the medicine.

After she recovered from the illness, the teacher rarely came home in the next few days, and Mr. Phantom Knight was also frequently absent during the day.

She was probably too busy. After all, her parents said they were so busy during this period that they might not have time to text her back.

Heli picked up her phone, looked at the text messages her parents sent her every week, and then unknowingly reached the phone number that she had blocked.

Out of ignorance, Heli removed the phone number from the blacklist.

Not long after, the text messages came like a bomb. She clicked through them one by one and found that her friend was angry at the beginning, and then tried to reconcile with her. In the end, she blocked him, so that he never stopped. After replying to the text message, the content of the friend's text message became panicked.

——Heli, Heli?

——Why don’t my aunts and uncles reply to me? Nothing happened!

——Heli, where are you now! ! ?

Heli realized that she might have made the other party particularly worried after leaving the country without saying goodbye. She quickly entered a text message: [Bai Lan, I'm fine! I am now...]

She edited it and clicked send, but the result showed that the send failed.

Only then did Heli realize that the signal in the upper right corner of the phone screen was not very good.

"Let's try again tomorrow."

That night, the teacher came back.

He seemed to be worn out by travel, with tiredness in his brows and eyes.

Heli heated up a glass of milk and handed it to him. He rubbed his eyebrows and then looked at her with a smile, "Thank you."

After the teacher drank the milk, he started his class again.

Heli listened carefully, and finally felt sleepy while carrying the book on her back, so that her head was shaking a little bit.

The teacher shook Heli's shoulders, but she was still too sleepy. Then he reluctantly held her in his arms and sent her to the door of the room.

For some reason, Heli seemed to wake up a little, and she pinched the hem of his clothes again.

"Heli," the teacher looked at her actions with indulgent and gentle eyes, "What's wrong?" "

..." She opened her mouth, wanting to ask him what he was busy with and what kind of person he was, but there were no words. The words turned into one sentence, "Teacher, can you stay with me for a while?"

The teacher's eyes focused on her face.

"Heli," his voice softened, "when you allow me to come in, everything that happens will only be a 'result'. You will not lose anything, you will just become more mature."

" So..."

The teacher's hands were warm and he was holding her face gently.

Heli's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he felt as if his whole body had fallen into a soft whirlpool.

"Teacher, ask me again," his voice and breath almost blew in front of her, almost charming, making her fall in little by little, "Do you want me to go in?"

What was her response...?

Finally, she completely opened the door between her and the teacher.

It turned out that this was the feeling that her body and mind were melted, entangled, intertwined, and even integrated with him.

Heli's hands were completely clamped by the opponent's generous palms. She exhaled hot breath, and her spine trembled, as if a butterfly was jumping up. Warm and greasy sweat flowed down her neck, eventually turning from pain to paralysis, and even spreading into her soul. Trembling joy.

The lights in the room slowly fell, and the shadow completely enveloped her, no longer leaking a single trace.

It's so strange...it hurts...and it's so happy.

In her blur of consciousness, she heard his low, hoarse and fiery voice, "So cute, my Heli."

Tears fell from the end of her eyes, and they appeared on her thin red cheeks, and the look in her eyes was already blurry.

At this moment, she was probably happy.

Memories surged like a tide, constantly emerging from Heli's mind.

The once gentle teacher, her true identity was revealed by her friend Bai Lan, who contacted her and arrived later.

It turns out that his name is Tsunayoshi, and he is a leader of the Mirufiore family in the mafia.

While her parents were working for Milfiore, they were treated as traitors who stole secrets and were dealt with.

The time was right when Tsunayoshi and the Phantom Knight appeared.

——"He is illegally imprisoned!"

Imprisoned? Is it imprisonment?

Heli's mind went blank because of the truth.

Bai Lan said he would help her get revenge, but she remembered her response was...?

The smoke caused by the illusion could only confuse the other people in the room. As Heli raised his sword and was about to attack the man with the flames burning in his hands, an extremely exaggerated roar came, its power was simply Can lift the roof off.

"Hey, stop here -?!"

Squalo stabbed Fran's head with his sword, causing the frog hood on Fran's head to be lifted up by him.

Fran curled his lips expressionlessly and withdrew the illusion.

Heli seemed to wake up instantly, immediately retracted his sword, and quickly followed Fran.

She almost gave away her identity, after all, Tsuna would definitely be able to recognize her due to her swordsmanship.

The unfinished Belphegor was trying to continue cutting people with the knife, but the next second he was threatened by Squalo's sharp eyes.

Belphegor's "heehee" sounds suddenly stopped.

The scene finally calmed down.

"Varia?"

Yamamoto Takeshi looked at Squalo with confusion, "What are you doing here?"

Hibari Kyouya's face was so cold that it could freeze someone to death, "Gathering together-"

Squalo quickly interrupted Hibari Kyouya Chanting, when he saw Tsunayoshi and Li Baoen standing there, he almost stared out of his eyes and cursed out loud.

In the past, Bailan became the tenth generation, and in the future, the deceased were resurrected collectively.

What's wrong with this world? !

Tsuna, who once again became the focus of the crowd, extinguished the flames of death and smiled helplessly.

He also specifically reminded, "I'm not a ghost, Squalo."

"Maybe I am." Li Baoen casually made a joke.

Fran immediately grabbed Heli's arm and acted as if he was scared, "Wow!"

Heli: "..." That's too fake.

"...Vongola," Squalo's brows were serious, and he looked at Tsunayoshi, "Now there is something I need to tell you." "

A guy who calls himself Bai Lan has appeared in the headquarters, occupying the current ten We are on a wanted mission."

"Yamamoto, Hibari, and more people are on the list, so what is your current position?"

As Squalo spoke, he added one by one After the explosive information was delivered, Yamamoto Takeshi's expression turned serious, while Hibari Kyouya frowned.

All this information is difficult to digest so quickly, so I can't wait for their reply for a while.

The next moment, Yamamoto Takeshi's cell phone rang. He picked up the phone and took a look, with a complicated expression, "...an engagement party?"

"The engagement party of the tenth generation of Vongola."

He said one word at a time, "The target is ..."

"Tsurato."

Almost the next second, Tsuna, who was standing there with a calm expression, remained calm until he heard the name and suddenly raised his head.

The story with Tsuna is roughly written down!

Hearing about the engagement party, Heli was even engaged inexplicably (pupil earthquake):? ? what happens

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

390K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
150K 6.7K 72
At some point of their lives, Jimin & Yoongi were so in love with each other that the thought of separating scared them to their core. Yoongi always...
24.9K 856 20
I don't own My hero academia This is Oboro Shirakumo x Reader (SPOILERS) It's from Vigilantes Sooo I made some mistakes here and there please excus...
19.9K 466 15
Sara had decided to stay in Star City after what happened with Leonard and Laurel. After the team had been able to track down where Vandal Savage wa...