random oneshots | bxb/gxg

By awgenization

oneshots that were mainly on AO3 and now here. More

hello 💕
9 days | sofaygo x lil tecca
jus know | frankthecreator
jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)
everything | bknasty
everything (part 2) | bknasty
you | faygotecca
bknasty
throw away | asaptyler
are we still friends? | 21metro
little story | autumn x summrs
feel good | autumn x summrs
use me | bknasty
use me | bknasty (2)
lotto | twinkansummrs
OD | sahbabii x young thug
loveeeeeee song | playboiocean
the city | destroycarson
can't take it! | twinsummrs
for you interlude | twinsummrs
the titans bride | twinsummrs
we fell in love in october | 21metro
we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro
glitter | faygotecca
the titans bride (2) | twinsummrs
web | vondurk
heated | bknasty
from da heart | playboiocean
antagonist | twinkansummrs
i'm doin fine! | twinsummrs
anything for us | playboi carti x future
back 2 da basics | twinsummrs
seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine
boy | A$APTyler
big flirt | playboiocean
lost and confused! | 21metro
big flirt (2) | playboiocean
get me started | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler (2)
glock six | dukekai
nobody's business | playboiuzi
patience | dukekai
since i have a lover | vondurk
wunna dem | kaiduke
glock six (2) | kaiduke
B4L | kai x fanum
album just for you | dukekai
yuck | dukekai
yuck (2) | dukekai
kaifanum
in the hills | yourrage x fanum
album just for you (2) | dukekai
just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum
PEACE OF MIND | dukekai
IDK | multi
just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum
IDK (part 2) | multi

just a taste | yourrage x fanum

1.4K 41 9
By awgenization

in which, i tell you the start of josh and fanum relationship before getting married.

based on the song, just a taste by tinashe.

(btw she needs to put this mixtape on streaming platforms).

enjoy 🤭🫵🏾

"roberto!" kai yelled in the apartment, the other man sighing as he knows it's about to be bullshit.

he continued to step out the shower with the towel wrapped around his full body, staring at his wet body.

"roberto-" kai busted through the bathroom to see the chubby boy wrapping his hair up.

"kai get out!" he frowned, trying to cover himself up as much as he can. he tried to push him but it was very unsuccessful.

"you gained some weight? not saying to be mean but you good with it," he held on the door entrance.

fanum shakes his head, wanting the boy to give him some privacy. just for a few minutes.

"you fucking spiderman, clinging onto anything you want..." he mumbled, not trying to let his towel go down. the smaller just goofily smiled at him, not going to let go because he's gonna fall for the trap.

"but let's go to this pool party tonight." kai blurted out, making fanum snapped his neck quickly.

"kai, this is fucking last minute." he whipped his head around, walking out to the bathroom with kai following as always.

"that's what i said to duke also! you know he don't listen at all."

"i kinda figured, he didn't learn his lesson last time when they got the shooting?"

"that wasn't his fault, his cousin told the hood niggas to pull up and you know how they get." kai said, sitting on the floor with fanum's duck plushie.

roberto only could but is to shake his head. niggas. he picked up his lotion bottle before he moisturized himself before sliding into his underwear and clothes.

"you didn't see nothing right?" he cautiously asked the smaller who was deep in the phone now.

"i did, i was staring."

"kaiser!"

"fanum, i saw your body multiple times and you saw mines. i think your body is fine and beautiful." kai reached to poke his nose, before putting the phone in his face.

fanum squinted his eyes before reading whatever it was.

"tell fanum that i might have someone for him...are y'all setting me up on a 2 man???" fanum frowned when he asked.

"it's not like that, we just got somebody for you.." kai said with a smirking grin. fanum knew that wasn't good.

"y'all and this trying to put me with someone..." fanum sighed, putting his bracelet on, "i'm fine with being single you know?"

"see you getting too comfortable, i just want you to have a second try at this." kai crossed his arms, "it don't need to be on a relationship level, it can be just for fun."

fanum sighed, pulling his bonnet off before giving his response out.

"fine."

kai jumped up to his feet, squealing to joy as that's the response he wanted.

"finally!" he cheered on.

"i feel underdressed..." fanum said while getting out the uber with kai, seeing the shorter wearing this smooth one piece suit.

"fanum you're fine," he waved him off. "besides, i like your outfit it's cute. especially the denim tears jeans."

fanum looked down at his outfit, still feeling insecure about it even though he got reassured. his eyes moved over the lights and commotion that he saw through the house, seeing people outside in the front dancing along to the sound.

"my nigga better be outside to greet us...i ain't playin'." kai mumbled, dragging fanum along as he fixed his pants that he was wearing.

the security guards let them go through, seeing kai is a regular. he practically lives here.

"duke!" kai smile at his man sticking to his word and actually waited for them outside. he had a blunt sticking out his mouth, going in a bone-legged stance with a stack of money in his hand.

the man also wore black slacked jeans, probably amiri's, with a white shirt under the badged up bomber jacket. he wore a beanie that he probably got from a supporter.

the darkskin heard the voice, quickly turning around to see him being sexy—just for him. he licked his lips at the sight, taking a few steps just to wrap his arms around the boy.

he placed kisses on his lips, making the boy giggle softly and shyly digging his chest.

"you got sexy for me, huh?" he pulled the the blunt out his mouth, blowing the smoke away.

kai shrugged, "i guess so."

"you better say yes the fuck, i don't want no nigga looking at you.." he mumbled, averting his eyes to the chubby boy who was playing with his shirt, having his beanie on the top his head.

he looked mad uncomfortable being here.

"what's up fanum?" kai removed half of his body to look in the direction of his man's direction.

"hey," he gave him a bright smile, waving gently.

duke gave him a smile back, putting the burning substance back in his mouth. he took another hit before taking away from his mouth again.

"y'all can settle in—inside or outside. drinks is in the backyard and inside the house."

"okay, let's go fanum." kai said, receiving another kiss before parting ways.

fanum simply followed after him. step by step, he heard lil yachty's tesla tuning out and young thug's lifestyle coming in to the medium sized crowd screaming in enjoyment to the DJ.

fanum felt himself getting out his comfort zone but not too much. he couldn't feel the scenery quick like that.

"what you want to drink?" kai asked him through the music.

"gimme just pink whitney!"

kai nodded at his order of what he wanted, pulling a cup out and pouring away.

meanwhile, fanum watched around of people smoking, drinking and grinding to the night. it was some people making out in the background, being sloppy and sexual. the dominican just wanted to puke and gag at the scene.

"gross." he mumbled, taking his cup from the shorter that was now looking at the sight.

"it's always that couple at every party," he said, "you ready to sit outside or you wanna sit in here?"

"uh outside would be fine...not feeling it in here."

"ugh i kinda figured you was gonna say that. boring ass," kai replied, "i need you to get loose."

"maybe the liquor would do it." fanum took a sip, being familiar at the taste. it doesn't taste sour like it used to be.

"duke stopppp!" he pouted before giggled at the motion of being spin around.

fanum sadly smiled at the sight, feeling the liquor warming his body with his feelings. another reason why he doesn't drink often.

when he gets to see things like a couple being lovey dovey and doing things that they are every genuine about, he gets to cutting up and crying like the world is ending.

he spin the liquor in the cup around, pulling his phone out to get his mind away from crying. he tapped onto tiktok, scrolling at whatever that was on the page.

"yo josh, you made it huh?" duke voice pitched in, chuckling at the sight on whatever he's seeing.

"i did, i did man. atlanta traffic is a bitch bro," josh voice pitched in, looking at the group that was huddled outside.

"hey kai, how you been?" he gave him a side hug.

"i've been good, living life." he smiled.

josh nods, "that's all you can really do."

duke nods at his statement, "remember the person we was talking about earlier?" duke spoke up again.

"yeah why?"

at this point, fanum ears was fully in their conversation, not even paying attention to what tiktok was playing anymore.

"he's here, i wanna introduce you to him."

"ight bet." he wants to the see the reveal they been talking about.

all he heard that he was very sweet and quiet.

"fanum?" duke called for the boy that sat on the little curb.

he hummed, before feeling his breath being taken away from the sight.

the man named josh is handsome, so handsome.

my type... fanum thought in his head while he picked himself up, walking a little closer to the huddle.

"fanum, this is josh. josh, vice versa." duke greeted them but fanum couldn't resist to feel his eyes on his figure.

"my real name is actually roberto but nice to meet you," he greeted.

"same to you love." the brownskin smirked.

fanum blushed at the way the man watched him and how he talks, bringing his cup to his face before taking a deep gulp.

"where the liquor at?" josh questioned since he saw everyone with a cup.

"just through the back and it's near the pool side," kai said, burping from all the liquor he been drinking.

"bet," his eyes wondered back to the boy who face was bright red.

"you wanna come with?"

fanum turned his head at the other before nodding away.

"see you guys." kai waved and smirked to them.

"ignore his ass," fanum mumbled, rolling his eyes before flipping the bird back at him.

"y'all friends?"

"yeah, for six years now."

josh whistled at the statement, "that's a long ass time, y'all practically brothers at this point."

"yeah we is. we can for a week without talking and we probably have the same incident within the week." fanum chuckled, stopping his pace to see that stairs were incoming.

josh was already down the mini stairs, offering his hand to fanum. "oh, thank you."

he took the gesture, quickly going down the stairs with his warm hand. he pulled away after the gesture, not trying to make anything weird.

"so what you do for work?"

"i'm a social media manager for a small company." fanum said, "i only do the posting and schedule the meetings that i don't go."

josh nods, "that's cool."

"what about you? what you do for a living?"

"content creator. streamer." josh responded, "what you want to drink?"

"pink whitney," he said, "so we lowkey in the same department huh?"

fanum giggled, making the taller just smirk at the sound.

"i guess so. but i know for certain that they always needs somebody like you on stand by 24/7."

"yeah i know, still asking myself why i said yes to kai." fanum mumbled, taking the cup from him.

"what, this isn't your scene?"

fanum kept looking at his chain, the encrusted chain saying 'YRG'. the chain sit nicely on the man neck, eyes going up to see the boy face to his curly hair.

"no, i got dragged here. parties isn't my thing."

"i see." he licked his lips like it was a norm, analyzing the area to see it was a couch.

"you wanna go back up or stay around here?"

"stay around here is fine." fanum answered.

josh took lead and escorted them to the couch he saw. the couch was facing the pool where it changed colors every few seconds.

fanum softly took a seat on the right side, lowering himself down and put his phone in his lap.

"you want me to spin you around?" josh whispered in his ear as the warm body under just shrugged and dig in his chest even more.

"i dunno, do you want to do it?" fanum slurred, picking his eyes up to make contact with the other who was also drunk.

josh and fanum clicked like they were two peas in a pod. roberto really like his aura and seen he wasn't no cocky famous person like he met before. he also like he was gentle with him... he didn't needed to do that all.

josh like the way the boy presented himself, seeing he really got something going. he loved his sweet tone that could make him go to sleep.

they got too drunk to the point where they came back up to the rest of group who were suspicious of where they went.

especially kai, who sobered up from him fucking duke in his room. he tried and successfully got drunk again, currently giggling away duke's jokes about the stars.

"yeah, i do. bad," josh smirked before rubbing on his waist, getting a smile off the shorter.

"spin me then." josh pulled them to the middle of the driveway, taking fanum's hand to do pull a cinderella 360.

fanum just giggled away as he felt his slik press hair in the air, feeling the wind going through his roots. it felt so good.

everything about this felt so good. he felt like a princess.

after a few spins, he fell on the comfort of josh's chest again.

he took deep to catch his breath again, peeking to see josh looking down to see if he was alright. he felt his big arms wrapped around to keep him warm.

"that was fun?"

"yeah," he smiled, "i'm kinda cold."

he pouted, shivering which made goosebumps trail over his whole body. suddenly, he felt the other man's warm parting ways and making his frown.

"stop pouting, here." josh wrapped his coat around the boy.

"oh thank you..." he blushed, softly putting the jacket to the jacket actually fitting him.

"warming up?" he took fanum into his arms again as they walked back between the parked cars.

"yeah i-"

"fanum we gotta go..." kai said, tears falling down his face.

"wha?" fanum turned his head to kai crying with the whole ocean coming down.

everything was good, what the fuck happened?

"fanum let's go." he gritted his teeth, pulling the chubby away from josh buffed arms.

"yo, what's going on? why he have to go?" josh questioned as he somewhat became sober when fanum got snatched up. he had no idea what's happening, everything it moving too fast.

"we're going home!" kai said through his sobs, wanting to exit out the mansion as they started walking.

"yo?" josh looks over to duke unphased, smoking a blunt for the third time tonight.

"let them leave, i really don't give a fuck." duke said with his lungs stocked up with smoke.

"shut up you fucking cheater, i hate you bitch!" kai screamed, yanking fanum along with him turning back around.

"i told you how this gonna go kai! you can't be fucking mad!"

josh ignored his bickering with the shorter, following closely behind them so they don't wonder around this quiet area.

"why you still following us?" kai said in a nasty tone.

"listen i understand you mad as shit but we clueless about what happened back there. you can't just put your frustration out on us." josh explained, "i'll pay for the uber home. it's dangerous to walk out here."

kai felt fanum wipe his tears, "calm down. sit on the curb right here."

kai sniffled away before nodding at his commands, taking a light oof on the ground.

"hey..." fanum slurred, pushing his hair behind his ear.

"type in your address. get any car of your choice." josh pulled out his phone before tapping on uber.

"no it's okay, i can get it.."

"no it's on me. it's cool." he added.

fanum sighed in defeat before booking a uber XL for the comfort of the seats. it takes them about 45 minutes to get to his apartment and he wanted to go to sleep in the back.

"thank you..." the chubby boy swayed his body around, "i really enjoyed our time together. i really enjoyed your company tonight. you're really sweet."

"don't mention. i really fucks with you. i can't feeling but it's a good feeling." josh licked his lips, "i'm hoping if i can get your number after this."

"you coming back for round two?" the boy cheesed, feeling the man wrapping his arms around his waist.

"and more rounds if i can get a chance." he whispered in his ear with a dominant tone, making fanum be weak in the knees.

fanum gave him his phone number after that and that's been the start of history.

"fanum..." kai snorted, clearing his nose by rubbing it. he saw the boy in a deep fucking slumber, looking like he passed away.

"yo fanum." kai muttered, shaking him to the boy gasping for air, popping out and raising his body up.

kai jumped and backed up to give him space—he didn't know what the fuck was that.

"what happened last night...?" fanum said with a raspy voice, gasping and covered his mouth because that sound was terrible.

he sounded like he's a 40 year old woman on cigarettes and hags loogies all day.

"you got josh phone number," he said, "but i'm hungry. can you make beans and rice?"

"josh? josh, josh..." he mumbled, trying to go in the back of his head, "that guy with the diamond chain?"

"bingo."

"oh..." fanum found himself getting the memories flooded all by one.

smiling, spinning him around, flirting, sexual tension with each other.

fanum didn't know he was cheesing widely, feeling his cheeks blush at the memories of last night.

if he had the chance to do it all over again, he would.

"awww he got my bestie blushing!" he cooed, clapping his hands together.

fanum waved him off, "shut up."

"how was he? tell me!" kai pouted, sitting at the end of the bed, taking his duck plushie for some comfort.

"i mean i can really tell you he's respectful. i remember him asking me throughout the night if i was okay or comfortable talking about some things. he's also a flirty individual... he had me hot throughout the night." he giggled.

"i told you that match making wasn't that bad!"

"i was just nervous, that's all." fanum chuckled in relief, brushing his hair back

kai nods, letting the silence taking over, going into his thoughts about last night.

fanum blinks and watched the boy eyes watered up, about to reach out in concern but kai slightly moved away from his hand.

"what happened love? i was too drunk." he admitted, "what duke do?"

"he's a cheater," kai tried to laugh it off but it just came off with more tears.

"come here baby." fanum opened his arms out, making the boy crawl and being cradled underneath.

"i kinda figured this was gonna happen." kai admitted, his gut feeling always tell him right.

"listen you can't give a man your all and he's not reciprocating it back." he explained, "you gotta give up, i ain't gonna lie kai but he showed his true colors the first time."

fanum said, "you should've kept it pushing and kept him for sexual favors. he's not ready for relationship."

kai listened to his advice, nodding as he wiped his tears. every time they have these talks, he knew fanum was gonna spit some real shit. that real shit be too real for anyone else to understand.

"you right," he said, "i just don't know what to do."

"it seems like you still want him. even if you were drunk or not. give each other space." he rubbed the shorter's back, hearing a ding from his phone which paused their conversation.

"yeah..." kai eyes wondered over to his also, picking the phone off the blanket to duke just calling him three times back to back.

he sighed, leaving off his lap before heading to the bathroom to talk to duke.

meanwhile fanum cheesed at the phone, seeing josh sent a photo of his chain.

josh 🫣

josh 🫣
just sending you some confirmation.

R 😏
😂😂😂
good morning.

josh 🫣
morning love.
how'd you sleep?

R 😏
i slept well, idk when i went lights out 😩
i needa stop drinking like that

josh 🫣
that's good.
i want to see you again

R 😏
really?

josh 🫣
before i go back to florida.

R 😏
never would expect you not from here.
i'm not either

josh 🫣
you giving new york.
angry ass niggas 😂

R 😏
right on the money and we are
but when?

josh 🫣
whenever i can pick you up from work

R 😏
tomorrow but i'll send you details when i get off.
see you then 🙃💕

josh 🫣
okay bet
i still wanna talk to you tho
read at 11:34am

fanum?
delivered

mamas?
delivered

oh wow.
delivered

fanum giggled at the man panicking to talk to him, shutting his phone off to kai coming back in the room with his eyes puffy like he had an allergic reaction.

he could tell the phone call turned sour.

"let's go make some beans and rice, how that sound?" fanum said, stretching before standing on his two feet.

"that sounds so good." he sadly smiled, feeling the chubby rub his back to comfort him.

part two will be coming out don't worry.
thank you for reading 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 747 18
A One Shot Collection
221K 3.8K 54
Some of our favorite fine nigga...
20.5K 330 18
Boys love boys
199K 1.5K 128
The Boys One Shot :D