Can't Help It ; Natsu

Av mandouyi

[complete] Life was a continuous, repetitive cycle. Things pass, perhaps stopping even a second to wave. Ev... Mer

1 - Beginning
2 - Photos
3 - Rocks
4 - Angels
5 - Friend
6 - Idiot
7 - Parent
8 - Clueless
9 - Contest
10 - Temptation
11 - Strangest
12 - Progress
13 - Accidents
14 - Afternoon
15 - Choice
16 - Running
17 - Faithful
Surprise! Miss me?
Author's Note
The Time We Spent
I'm Not Suicidal!
Nightmare in My Dreams
Strawberry Jelly Cake
A Wandering Child
Three Loving Words
The Infirmus Heart
Don't Leave Me!
My Other Half-Literally
Date with Him
The S-Class Job
The Fallen Girl
Natsu's Forgotten Presents
Don't Let Me Down
Life's Weird
His Departure is Nearing
Update
You Must Be Joking
A Day Full Of Tears and Grins
Two Weeks And Counting
A Week Left
Nova
Argument
Disbelief
Hospital Recovering Time
Quick Preparations
Fate
Time Together
Trouble-Maker
Hargeon Town
My Favorite- The Ferris Wheel
How About A Family?
Our Sweet Days
Surprise! Like Her?
It's Not Personal, She Says
Rescue Mission!
Lucas's Paper Crane
Well...I Had Drinks with Cana?
This Lady
OH MY LORD
The Child Demands His Baby!
Is Gruvia...A Thing Yet?
The Man Who Laughed
Spying on Juvia and Gray
In Sickness and In Health
Who...Will You Choose?
PLEASE READ
Rin- And Rin
Names
Who Eats and Who Refuses
Dragon Breath
Zoos and Peacocks
Purpura
Hey...I Know You!
The Dusted Cobalt Sky
The Way Back Home
Him- Sick
The Feeling, Dreaded
Worst of Me
Not Actually Serious?
Jealousy and Rage
With My Emotions- Disappear
Our Mixed Relationship- Confusion
Something- Familiar?
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
Unresolved Problems- The Woman
Rin- Prophecy Child
Consumed- Darkly Matters
As A Team- Together
An Unsteady Feeling- Lost
The One- You?!
My Thoughts- Unfortunate
Half Murderess, Half Daughter
Christmas Special
Silhouettes Against The Wall
Ignis
I Left You
Power Duo
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Babies Aren't From Stomachs!

6.5K 285 331
Av mandouyi

Natsu certainly didn't waste any time telling everyone. Within a day, the whole guild seemed to know.

That's why- you were taking cover at home.

Away from those scary people who wanted to just grab you, and pet your stomach everywhere.

You had already puked a ton, giving you another reason and excuse to stay home.

'Its not like I have a baby-bump...' You sighed, stuffing your face with the strawberries that you loved so much.

"Mama?" Lucas came around to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" You stopped eating, and turned to look at the little boy. "Yes- what is it?"

"Why is papa saying to everyone that you're pregnant?" Lucas asks. "Are you sick?"

You put down a strawberry that you had been studying intently. "Pregnant means..."

Lucas leaned forward eagerly, the suspense was killing him. "Tell me!"

"It means you're getting a brother or a sister!" You finished, a triumphant look on your face.

Lucas's eyes grew so big.

The house was quiet for a full three seconds.

Lucas sat down on the kitchen floor, in a daze. He stared up at you in wonder. "I'm..."

You grinned.

"Gonna be a big brother?" He asked.

Your grin widened. "That's right! Arent'cha excited?"

Lucas got up and immediately ran over to you. "I'm going to be a big brother!! Lucas is going to be a big brother!" He squealed, clapping.

You looked at him amusedly. His face was flushed from the excitement and his eyes looked at you.

"When do I get to see?" He asked, still excited.

You held a finger up to your lips, and took his hand- setting it on your stomach. "He or she...is in there."

Lucas scrunched up his face as he looked at you. He laughed suddenly. "Mama, you're silly!"

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I am? Why?"

He grinned. "A baby can't be in stomachs!"

___

You looked around, worriedly, as you led Lucas into Fairy Tail. A blubbering fool caught your eye. "Hey, Lucas. Don't go near Cana right now, okay?"

He looked towards the drunk Cana. "Okay." He nodded. You let go of his hand, and watched him run off to play with Romeo.

"He is awfully childish for a six-year old, isn't he?"

You turned, and found yourself looking at Gray. "Hey." You greeted him. His eyes turned to you, and softened. "Hey."

"You're looking quite shabby for a twenty-year old, Gray..." You trailed on, looking at the bags under his eyes and his messy hair.

He sighed, and tried to comb out his hair with his fingers. "You're too kind. You're looking quite shabby for a twenty-year old, too."

You rolled your eyes. "At least I've got my life together."

You hesitated a bit before speaking. "Yours is all over the place."

Gray looked at you with a grimace. "Well what can you do? I'm not too focused on life, right now." Your eyebrow raised as you looked at him out of the corner of your eye.

"You should find a girlfriend before you get too old." You noted, walking away. You heard him grumble under his breath as you left with a secretive smile.

"Gramps!" You grinned at the guild master. "Can't you see I'm busy, you brat?" He replied, his eyes glued on Romeo and Lucas.

"The next generation..." He muttered. You looked at where Lucas was showing off his fire magic, to an in-awe Romeo.

You sighed, and chuckled a bit. "If that's the next generation, then we're in quite a bit of trouble." When Gramps turned and gave you a look, you grinned.

"Juuuust kidding."

You rest your hand on your stomach, feeling blissful. 'These years...'

"Congratulations, child." Gramps said. "You're going to be a mother." You teared up a bit at his words. "Oh, c'mon- don't say that- I'll..." Tears filled your eyes.

"Time passes by so fast."

"You might miss a special moment it if you keep your eyes closed." He said, gently. You forcefully opened your eyes, blinking the tears back.

"I know." You said softly, as he gently laid his hand on your head. "It's been a few years." You smiled up at him. "Thank you for teaching me magic. Thank you for letting me join. Thanks..."

"...so much." You finished, your eyes on the ground. Suddenly, the door swung open with a crash. You raised your head quickly, and looked over.

The door had fallen to the ground, and there- was a shadow- lit by the bright light outside. "Yo! Why so quiet??"

As if he shattered the quietness, everyone returned to their talking and laughing- and the guild was soon filled with voices once again.

You smiled as Natsu stepped in, walking over the door. "Lucas!" He exclaimed as the boy ran into his arms. "What's up?" He grinned, as Lucas whispered in his ear.

"A baby?" Natsu's mouth dropped as Lucas finished, and nodded his head furiously. "Your mother?" Natsu grinned.

Lucas gave Natsu a thumbs-up.

"I know!" Natsu ran over to you, and picked you up, catching you by surprise. "Hey! Natsu!" You yelped, as you were swung through the air.

He set you back down, and kissed your cheek. "I know!" He replied to Lucas, the proudest and widest smile you have ever seen- was on his face.

"Are you excited?" He asked Lucas. You looked the other way, you cheeks red as he held your hand behind his back.

'You're probably the most excited one...'

'Natsu.'

___

Plume had you rest the moment you arrived home. "Sit." She commanded as she fluffed the pillows around you.

"Hey...Plume." You looked up at her.

She continued to fluff up the pillow next to you. "Yeah?"

"Don't you think this is enough pillows?" You asked, looking around. You were nestled in pillows. There were striped ones, polka dotted ones, plain ones, etc.

"There will never be enough pillows!" She declared. "Oi, Happy! Hand me another pillow of fluffiness!"

Happy stared at her, clutching the last pillow in his hands. "But this is my favorite pillow!" A devious smile appeared on her face as she neared Happy, her paws wiggling in the air.

"Nooo! I'll give it to you!"

Thwack

The pillow he threw in a hurry hit Plume in the face. As it fell to the ground, Happy looked nervous. "Want my fish pillow too?" He offered.

___Thank you for reading/voting/commenting! If you did all three, you're really the best ♥___

The first question!

Q for Natsu: If he was ever sucked into the world of SnK, what legion would he join?

Natsu looks confused. "What's SnK." Immediately after he said that, his wife swoops in and begins telling him everything. After she finished explaining, she stayed to listen to his answer. "Oh, the Survey Corps!" He exclaimed, causing (Y/N) to jolt in her seat as she heard his answer. "What? Why?!" She asked with a pale face. "That's easy." Natsu said. "I can't just stand there, waiting for someone to save humanity!"

•••

Q for Natsu: What do you think about our family?

As this question is asked to Natsu by Lucas, he scratches his cheek with a finger. "What do I think...? Uh...it's big." He mused. "Yes, it's big. Yes, that is the answer." He nodded, listlessly. (Y/N)'s head popped up from the kitchen. "You're turning into an old man!" She yelled. Natsu turned and stuck his tongue out at her. "You're turning into an old-" He immediately shut up after seeing the dark aura from (Y/N). "I...I'm very blessed to have Lucas, (Y/N), Plume, and Happy!!" He clapped his hands together, hurriedly.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.4K 538 36
Welcome! Here is yet another book with NaLu one-shots! Have been doing this since 2017, and am very inconsistent unfortunately. You've all watched me...
2.3K 49 7
Fairy tail story. Written from your perspective. Your a girl with a horrible past. You didn't do anything wrong but you've been through hell. Everyth...
135K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...
49.7K 731 15
I hope you enjoy this assortment of absolutely adorable NaLu moments!!