A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

由 LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... 更多

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· xxxxxviii ·

34 3 0
由 LucaYukimi

Role, Honor, or Family?

While it is true that Tsunayoshi will always find a way to save Yuki. He is not sure himself if he will be able to... There is also a voice in his heart that says he will. After all, Yuki... he always have that feeling of not wanting to lose her. There is something about her that he doesn't want to lose her. Sometimes he doesn't want to take his eyes off her in the fear that she will not be there when he looks again.

Almost like... He doesn't want to happen that at all. He doesn't remember any experiences of something to feel like that towards her.... But he feels like that towards her...

He wonders why.

(A: this inspires me to write the angst continuously.)

"I use a rapier swords coated with Snow Flames in battle."

"Wait, you know how to use Flames?"

"Yes. My tutor taught me how to. She said that it will help me in the future, and it really will now."

"O-Oh.. you also have a tutor."

Yuki smiles, "Yes! She's absolutely stunning as well."

"I see..."

In the end, he let her join the fight, but only if she is attacked. He really doesn't want her to join the battle and just be there with Kyoko and Haru, with the children. Yuki merely smiles at him and left the two in the lounge. She have her things to do.

"Yuki."

And that is the start of the things she needs to do. The young girl turn her head to where the voice came from and sees the ten-year older Dino Cavallone, "Yes?"

"You are the Yuki is ten-years ago, right?"

"I am... And what would you want, Mr. Cavallone?"

Back to the lounge, Tsunayoshi is still sitting with Reborn in front of him, drinking his tea calmly, "Yuki... changed." The hitman didn't said anything and just let the boy tell him things, "Before, when she didn't know anything, she was just... there. But right now, she is with us. I don't know if she changed, or is this just her real self..."

Reborn believes its her real self.

The atmosphere behind Yuki.... has changed.

~~~

Yuki sits at the tatami floor of The Foundation while Dino also seats on the other side, facing her. There are teacups between them, and the two men in suits leave them alone, "What is it that you want to talk about, Mr. Dino?" Yuki started the conversation.

"Truth to be told, I am not comfortable with meeting new people."

"Quite surprising that you are a Mafia Boss."

"Oh, so you know about it?" Dino gave a small smile and got a letter from his jacket, "I am actually here to deliver this to you." Yuki's sapphire eyes scan the envelop and saw no danger on it... It's just coated with a certain lavender translucent mana, "You must've already seen the woman on Tsunayoshi's office. The one beside him. Her name is Hayami." Dino started.

Yuki took the paper from the floor and let Dino continue his tale.

"She told me to give you this. I didn't opened it. It was coated with something.."

"You can feel it?" Yuki asks as she look at the paper on her hand. She asked that question because normally, normal human wouldn't even feel the presence of mana, he would just say that it was glued or he cannot open it; but he said, it was coated with something. He must've felt it.

Dino blinked a little, "Oh... Do you mean what they call 'Mana'.. Well, just a little. Hayami and Tsunayoshi said it'll be good if I can detect even just a little. They taught me a little." The older man said shyly, "They were also the ones who told me about you. Hayami said that you might be the solution to this war."

The envelop was placed on the floor and Yuki hold back a sigh, "Mr.. Dino. This girl, Hayami said that to you, right? I am sorry but I won't be the help that will be the solution to this war."

"Wha-"

"It all depends on the Decimo. His decisions will affect all." Yuki look at the paper with lingering worry, "However, please do not tell Tsunayoshi about our conversation. I do not want him to get pressured."

The older blonde's eyes dilated a little.

"Yuki Kazehaya cares for Tsunayoshi more than anyone else..."

Dino swallowed a little and parts his lips, ready to say such bold request, "Then!" Yuki look at him; he clenches his hands and hoped, "Then.. Can you please save Hayami from Byakuran's hands?"

He is ready to lower his head anytime just to have that girl saved. Even when Reborn always tells him that is not boss-like, he don't care.

Because saving that girl, means saving Tsunayoshi... saving the Vongola and all.

~~~

And here Yuki is, sitting on a chair at the conference room while having all eyes on her, "Tenth! This woman obviously have information." It was Gokudera who summoned everyone here except for the girls and children. Reborn already knows about them, Dino as well. Tsunayoshi also thought of that but he trust Yuki, if she doesn't want to say anything, then he won't force her.

"Hey, Gokudera, how could someone like Yuki have information about Byakuran?"

"You idiot, it was obvious when they talked." Gokudera looks at Yuki accusingly, "They obviously know one another at some point."

Reborn have nothing to say. Tsunayoshi placed a hand on Gokudera's shoulder and says, "Gokudera... We shouldn't accuse something like that. We are not sure." Yamamoto on the side is silent, because he is confused on what is happening. The same goes for Ryohie, Giannini and Bianchi.

A sigh.

They all look at Yuki who sighed, "Y-Yuki..?" Yamamoto nervously called her name. He is hoping that the feeling he is getting is not true and that Yuki doesn't know anything, but this atmosphere around her... says otherwise.

"Yuki-"

"La~~ La~~~" A musical voice came from the TV screen of the room. They look at it and saw a strange video playing on it, "What has been put out?" Ryohie asks as the video continues to play on the TV, "What is this, Giannini?" Tsunayoshi asks.

"I don't know! Someone is interfering with the network!" Giannini shouted in panic while trying to fix the problem but it didn't changed the situation. Yuki look at the screen with knowing look, 'Byakuran with his dramatic a**.'

The weird balls on the screen gathered together at the center and exploded revealing a chibi version of Byakuran shouting, "Byakuran!"

"What!?" This shocked the entire room. Soon Byakuran's laugh was heard, as well his face is shown on the screen, "How is it? Is it interesting?" The bast*rd is eating a milkshake with many toppings.

"Byakuran!"

Yuki hold back a sigh.

"Its too boring so I came to play." Byakuran grinned, "Is Yuki there?"

They all look at Yuki who is sittng calmly on her sit, "What do you want now?"

"How mean. I am just asking about you. It seems like you and Tsunayoshi are still alive." Byakuran grinned. Yuki kept a straight face, "So you planned for that happened?"

"Oh no. Yuki, I just know the limitations of your body."

Tsunayoshi look back and forth to Yuki and Byakuran, "Yu-Yuki... What does he mean...?"

Byakuran took a bite on his milkshake, "You have been staying with the Vongola for 2 months now. Of course, with no one by your side. You should've been dead already in just a month. It's probably thanks to that Hibari Kyoya why you are still standing..." Byakuran's eyes flicker to Dino, "Or to the Boss of Chavallone why you both are still standing right now with no pain."

Byakuran hums, "It seems like you didn't told them anything... You really should open up a little, Yuki, or else no one will cry at your funeral."

"Are you here to lecture me?" Yuki frowned and calmed herself, "Telling them won't change anything."

"Oh, of course not. Yuki, if you join in the battle, the percentage of winning of the Vongola will surely go up."

"Yes, I will join the battle."

A moment of silence. The Vongola all look at Yuki with shock except for Tsunayoshi and Reborn.

"Great! I will ready your battle field." Byakuran smiles. Yuki leaned forward and placed her elbow on the table, and rested her chin on her knuckles, with a smirk, "It would be great if it's you or 2 to 3 of your guardians at the least."

"Or someone who could actually kill you." Byakuran smiled with his eyes open, returning the same energy.

(A: We stan men who returns the same energy!)

"You should stop flirting with my older sister, Byakuran." Fuuta says without a tone and stood beside Yuki. Everyone in the room thought, 'There were flirting!?' For some reason there was a pain on Tsunayoshi's head when Fuuta said that.

"Oh Fuuta, I am surely not flirting. I am actually here for some business regarding 'Choice'." Now that got all their attention, "That's right. Even though we decided on the time but the location is not set, right?" Byakuran smiles at them, "6 days later... 12 noon gathering at the Namimori temple."

There were taken aback, "We're going to fight in Namimori?!"

Byakuran smirked at them with his eyes open, "Yeah, what do you think? Anyways, please prepare what is necessary and bring everyone there. At least bring everyone from the past over."

"What?!"

"Everyone!?"

"Kyoko and Haru too?"

"What did you say?!"

"That way then it has meaning. If everyone is not present then you will be disqualified." Byakuran said with a lower tone that caught Yuki's attention.

"What!?

"Wait!"

"Then, work harder on your training." and the screen turned off.

There were silence, until a sound of a chair scraping on the floor was heard. They all look at Yuki who is now standing, "I feel tired. I will return to my room." She said and walked out of the room before anyone could say something.

"If you are planning of coming after her or even to confront her, I suggest not doing it." Fuuta said to them while looking at the screen where Byakuran was earlier, "She obviously knows something about Byakuran, it could be use to defeat him!" Gokudera shouts.

"Wait for her to say something, if she did say something, she has already decided. If she didn't, she hasn't." Bianchi look at Fuuta's eyes.. It holds sadness and softness. Bianchi closes her eyes as she realized something.

"What are you-"

"Gokudera." The storm stopped and turn to Tsunayoshi who is smiling at him, "We shouldn't force Yuki on anything. If she won't tell us, then that information must be unnecessary." The guardian didn't said anything after that.

Yamamoto looked at the direction that Yuki left with lingering worry and realized something, "What Byakuran said... We won't be able to keep the secret from the girls.."

And they continued what happened on the manga.

The next day, Yuki didn't meet with them and locked herself on her room at the foundation. Tsunayoshi and Reborn wanted to check on her but they were again stopped by Fuuta.

However, the next day, they're all shock to be summoned at the conference room by none other than Yuki Kazehaya herself.

"I will told you things that I know about Byakuran."

They all blink and hold their breathe.

"A-Are you sure, Yuki..?" Tsunayoshi asks worriedly, "Yes, however, I will only say things that you need to know."

Reborn smiles, "Thank you, Yuki." Yuki smiles to Reborn, "If it's for Tsunayoshi... I don't mind." Her words sounds kind and beautiful, but her eyes are not as they look like in sadness and tired.

They all sat and look at Yuki who is standing in front of the TV, "We all know one thing about Byakuran right now, that he is strong. If it was the Byakuran from 10 years ago, we might be able to defeat him. I'm probably stronger than him."

"..What do you mean?" Gokudera frowned, "I am saying that in our time, I am stronger than Byakuran."

"How can you say that?"

"I said earlier that I will only say the things that is needed."

Gokudera shut up. Yuki look around, "Shoichi isn't here?"

"He and Spanner are doing something regarding the Choice battle." Reborn said, "I see." Yuki returned to the topic, "Byakuran showed us his guardians right?" They nodded, "Those 6 are not his only guardians."

Reborn lean, "What do you mean? He have extra guardians?"

Yuki giggles, "Well, something like that. In the Vongola, we have a Snow Guardian, right?"

Gokudera has been thinking of something and he decided to voice it out, "How did you know about all of these?" Yuki didn't said anything to him and continued, "Byakuran also have-" Gokudera placed his hands on the table with a loud baam and look at Tsunayoshi, "Tenth, how can we trust a woman who wouldn't answer questions!?" Tsunayoshi simply smiles at Gokudera, "I already know, Gokudera. Yuki already told me. She also told Reborn. I also told her all." They all look at the infant who tipped his fedora as a sign.

Gokudera finally sat and shut up.

"Please continue, Yuki. Thank you."

Yuki sent Tsunayoshi a grateful smile, "Byakuran also have a guardian that isn't on the usual flame type." They listened carefully.

"A Wind Guardian."

Yuki smiles, "I do not really know anything about this guardian, unfortunately."

"Do not worry, Yuki. We also don't know."

"Byakuran has not showed that kind of guardian." Bianchi said. Yuki smiles, "It seems like Byakuran didn't let anyone know about this guardian of his. Shoichi probably don't know as well. There wasn't a fake guardian for this one."

Tsunayoshi mumbles something, "...presence."

"What is it, Tsunayoshi?" The brunette flinched and look at Yuki nervously, "Its... Its almost like he is erased their existence."

Yuki closed her eyes, "Probably that... After all, that guardian isn't easily tamed. She probably declined to follow him. There is a possibility that this Wind Guardian isn't here now and left." Yamamoto then said, "Then, that means we don't have any adds to our enemies."

"That's right." Yuki placed a hand on the table, "If that's the case, it will be indeed better for us. Byakuran's Wind Guardian is stronger than him after all. Like how The Cloud Guardian of the Vongola is stronger than his Sky."

Tsunayoshi lower his head in embarrassment.

"If I were to say something about Byakuran.... Its that he doesn't have any weaknesses."

They all hold their breathe.

"If you want to defeat Byakuran, the solution is one: be stronger than him." Yuki bowed at them, "That's all. Thank you." She was about to leave the room but a question from Tsunayoshi stopped her.

"Yuki... What's your relationship with Byakuran?"

Yuki didn't looked at him. After all some time, she glanced over her shoulder, "If... If I tell you anything other than I said today.. You will surely hesitate to kill Byakuran... That's why, I won't tell you anything else." Her was a little shaky to those skilled enough to notice her facade right now. After saying that, she left.

In the next days, the Vongola trained and trained, until they successes beautifully.

Fuuta slides the shoji door of Yuki's room and look at Yuki who is in a black suit and black a-line skirt. She look at the door and smiles at Fuuta, "Do I look good?" Fuuta smiles happily, "Yes. You look beautiful."

Fuuta walk to Yuki and took something from behind him. He has been holding a small box all this time, "This box are the brooches of the Court. You can use them in this battle... After all, we know what is Byakuran planning." Yuki look at Fuuta with a thankful and soft smile, "Thank you." She says as she hold his cheek which he adored. Yuki take the box and opened it, "That Box is specific for you."

"I see..." There are the flowers of White Chrysanthemum and Purple Hyacinth. As well as the crest of Vongola, Obelia, and Warlock Family.

"You should choose which Family you will be going as today."

Yuki took the Vongola crest and pinned it on the left cuff of her suit and the White Chrysanthemum on her right cuff, "I have my coat on me as well." She looks at Fuuta, "You should wear your crest too."

Fuuta only smiles at her.

~~~

The moment Tsunayoshi and the other's came out of the room, they saw Yuki outside waiting for them, "Yuki..." Tsunayoshi looks at Yuki and he notices that she is carrying a box with her, "You're... really fighting with us."

Yuki smiles, "Yes. Does the uniform suits me? Reborn gave it to me." She says as she looks at Reborn who is smiling at her, "It looks good on you, Yuki."

"Oh my, thank you." Yuki looks at Tsunayoshi and he gave her a questioning look, "I hope you accept this." She says as she open the box. Inside, there is a brooch of Orange Phlox and the Crest of Vongola, "This is a tradition of mine, in my family." Tsunayoshi look at the box, and his attention was on Yuki's cuff also have the came brooches except for the flower that is different.

Reborn notices the atmosphere and lead the others on the way to the ground, leaving the two alone. They trust that nothing bad will happen, and it's just Yuki.

Tsunayoshi holds his breathe, 'She... thinks of me as a family..' He smiles brightly, "Yuki.. Can you please pin it on my cuffs?" He says so happy. Yuki nodded with a smile and let Tsunayoshi hold the box while she places them on his cuffs. She placed the crest on his right, and the flower on his left.

Tsunayoshi looks at it with sparkling eyes, "Thank you, Yuki!" The girl simply watch the boy rejoice with a smile, "Tsunayoshi..." The Decimo look at her and was surprised when she suddenly hold his right hand.

"My loyalty belongs to you."

Tsunayoshi blinks.

"If I will fight today.. I will make sure I will not bring shame to the Vongola."

Yuki leaned down and placed her forehead on the back of his hand. Tsunayoshi could only hold his breathe, "If I were to do something today... Please trust me. I will never do something that could place you in disadvantage and can hurt you." and kissed his Vongola Sky Ring.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

570K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
291K 9.3K 67
"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi are twins. They ar...