Reincarnated in Beyblade Burs...

By LillianaBerry2003

After dying in an accident, I woke up in the world of Beyblade Burst. At first, I was excited about actually... More

Death in An Airplane
In Beigoma Academy
Valt Aoi and Shu Kurenai
Just Friends
Do I Like Him?
Getting To Know Each Other
Kairi and Wakiya
In The Hospital
Should I Prevent It?
Crush Talk
Stomach Flu
Does He Like Me?
Secrets Told
The Hike
Sugar And Spice
Daigo's Choice
The Christmas Party
Thunder and Lightning
Going Camping?
Rescue Mission
The Prize?
Rivalry
Tragedy
Gone Too Far
Who Saves Who
Awkward
Questions and Answers
Movie Marathon
The Finals of the Team Battles
Musical Auditions
Jealousy
Naoki the Scientist
Valentine's Day
Danger
Ice Skating
That's Not Healthy!
I Had No Idea!
Caught Out
Taking Care
Not Again!
What A Shock!
Night Adventure
Worrying
Confessions
Semi Final Drama
Apologies and Explanations
There's No Need To Be Perfect!
Not What I Expected
Retrograde Amnesia
The Play
Saying Goodbye
Is This A Dream?
Surprise Visit
The Raging Bulls
Who Am I, Really?
Bullies
Free De La Hoya
He's Missing?
Mexico
Adventure in the Jungle
How It All Happened (Told in Shu's POV)
The Snake Pit
This Isn't You!
Heartbroken
A Talk With Free
Don't Leave!
What Happened To You?
A Dangerous Plan
Shu, Talk To Me
Sneaking Into Theodore's Office
I'm Sorry!
Homesick?
Birthday Surprises
Making Up
Bravery
Fubuki Sumiye
Rumours
Back To School
Harassment
Fangirl?
Living As Someone Else
Baking Lessons
Meeting With Principal Shinoda
Asking For Help
Counselling Session
Crossdressing
Please Eat...
During Lunch
The Baby Shower

Please Don't Go!

105 6 0
By LillianaBerry2003

I was numb with shock. Shu was going to America? I already knew what would happen once he did.

'You can't leave!' I said. 'When are you going?'

'This summer,' said Shu. 'I have been scouted for the Raging Bulls. I was going to tell you earlier, but I forgot.'

'No, you can't leave!' I said again. 'Don't go, please.'

'Whoa there,' said Shu. 'You're acting like I am joining the army. I didn't know that you were this attached to me.'

I wanted to tell him about the Snake Pit, the International Blader's Cup, everything! But how would I explain all this without frightening him?

'Have you told anyone else yet?' I asked.

'I have told Valt earlier, but no one else,' said Shu.

'I... I will miss you,' I said.

'I'll miss you too,' said Shu. 'But I feel that this is something I have to do. But we still have two months before I go. We can just make the most of the time we have left.'

I knew that there was nothing I could do to change his mind. But I was scared. Scared that he might turn into Red Eye. Scared that he would lose himself. Scared that he would get emotionally scarred for life.

'You have to promise me something,' I said.

Shu looked scared. 'What's that?' he asked.

'You have to call me every night,' I said. 'I have to know that you are safe.'

'Oh,' said Shu. 'Okay, I can do that.'

I took a deep breath. As long as Shu called me, I would know at least that he was safe.

~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~

The next month passed in a blur. The whole Beyclub now knew that Shu would be going off to America. Shu even asked me what the US was like (I had forgotten that Rose grew up there).

I had to use what I knew from TV (which isn't the most reliable source of information). 'Well, just be careful. Apparently you can get kidnapped easily. For some reason American schools have gross lunches and people separate themselves in cliques. Or maybe that's just high school. Just avoid the mean kids and you should be fine.'

Valt suggested that Shu watch a bunch of movies with American settings. But as I had said, TV isn't very reliable. We watched Mean Girls, Hairspray, Clueless, and all three High School Musical movies.

I must admit, those movies were actually pretty good. Rantaro suggested Mean Girls 2, but I told him that it's not a proper Mean Girls sequel. Sure enough, the movie was switched off after five minutes, for everyone quickly agreed with me.

I think that my favourite was the first High School Musical movie. I had watched it since I was little. I had memorized all the songs by heart at a young age.

Valt was worried about Shu possibly getting bullied in America. Shu assured him that he wouldn't let bullies walk all over him.

Now that I think about it, I have absolutely zero idea how it was like for Shu in the Raging Bulls. Apart from a few scenes, I don't know how Shu coped being far away from his friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.1K 28
Story of the best aiming to be better, of seeking vengeance and avoiding meeting new people. Ah crap, we're failing at that last one. โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข...
4.9K 194 15
My Greatest Regret, I feel it everyday In my Heart now, If only I knew it back then, I wouldn't have done it. I hurt everyone, Because of my desire t...
133K 2.8K 40
DISCONTINUED. "love is a melody. i want to share it with you all day long." just a collection of oneshots. includes: - x readers - crossovers ** most...