Agricultural examination: mak...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173

Chapter 2

1.3K 40 3
By Demens88c

"Go out, fetch water and cook, find someone else, and don't knock on the door again without me."

Lin Ze stared at Chen Shuju coldly and warned.

Although he didn't know her, based on what the woman yelled and cursed when she hit her, he vaguely guessed that he and the woman were probably related to each other.

As for his current situation, in this modern era of information explosion, anyone who has watched TV and can surf the Internet can almost guess what happened.

Time travel, there is no other explanation except this word.

There are still many unfamiliar fragments flashing through his mind, like memories. He has no time to deal with other specific things now, but the current situation is not optimistic. No one has such a bitter woman in front of him at home. This day will never be the same. So happy.

Although his parents, two old intellectuals, taught him rules and etiquette since childhood, Lin Ze was extremely flexible at heart.

He has always adhered to the principle of "whoever makes him unhappy will be made unhappy". He doesn't mind playing tricks, whether it's overt or dark, or yang or yin, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to climb to the position of provincial manager of the company at such a young age. s position.

But Chen Shuju, who was pushed out of the door, came to her senses and was so angry.

The boss usually doesn't live up to expectations and embarrasses the family. Who made her unlucky enough to give birth to a debt collector? Now he dares to kick her out of the room. She is his mother. She wants him to die. This is an unfilial son. How dare you fight with her!

"Unfilial son, what's your attitude? You have no reason to be lazy, but you dare to attack me. It's really unreasonable. Oh my god, what kind of bad luck did I have to give birth to such an unfilial son? If I had known this, I would have I should throw you into a cesspool and drown you to death, ouch..."

From the time she was a girl to the time she got married, Chen Shuju was the most aggressive person in the village. Whenever something happened, she would first wail and make a fuss.

If she dared to jump on him and beat him up, this was her son anyway, and it was only natural for a mother to teach her son a lesson. This was what she had done since her eldest son was kicked out of private school and his future was bleak. She didn't like the eldest son very much in the first place.

But this time it was Lin Ze, whose cold warning eyes were like knives. Unlike the originally cowardly 'Lin Ze', Chen Shuju was inexplicably afraid and could only moan and dare not come over.

The Lin family's yard is not small, but it's impossible for people in other houses to hear such loud wailing.

After a burst of noise, people who were still sleeping and people working in the backyard were attracted. A middle-aged man, a fair-faced young man, a delicate girl, and an old couple.

Except for the middle-aged man who looked like he was working just now with a sickle in his hand, the other young people and girls, as well as the old couple wearing clothes and yawning, looked like they were awakened from sleep.

"Mom, why are you so noisy so early in the morning? People are still sleeping. Grandma Wang said that girls need more sleep to keep their skin tender. She doesn't let her sleep even if she doesn't use pearl powder. She's been biased since she was little, hum. ..."

The pretty girl who came out of the west room was not happy to be disturbed.

Aunt Wang from the village head worked as a maid in a wealthy family, and she is quite good at beauty and health care. As long as she says that if she eats it and uses it, she will become beautiful, all the girls and boys in the village will follow her. Lin Xiaolian's favorite Beauty, nature is more likely to do everything.

The expressions of the other people coming out of the room were not too happy, mainly because anyone who had their dreams disturbed early in the morning would be upset when they got up.

Chen Shuju was even more unhappy. As the hostess of the family who always had to take the lead, her eldest son uncharacteristically pushed her to be aggressive today, and her daughter also challenged her authority, which made her even more angry.

He glared at the girl fiercely and said, "Damn girl!" before grabbing the middle-aged man with a black face and a sickle next to him and continued to cry.

"Head of the family, you have figured it out. The boss is unfilial and the son is going to rebel. Even his mother will be beaten.

"Oh, my life is so miserable. I gave birth to such a debt collector. I worked so hard to send him to a private school, but he didn't live up to his expectations. I was kicked out and was humiliated. I didn't talk about it. When I came home, I still acted like a slacker. After marrying a husband, I still stayed at home and drank for free. What kind of bad luck does it have to have old guys like us take care of you? Wow..."

When Chen Shuju cried and cursed, she did not discriminate between relatives and outsiders. When she was so cruel, she could even scold herself.

The family members have long been used to it, and they all know that they can't believe everything she says. Besides, although Lin Ze doesn't live up to expectations, he definitely doesn't have the guts to disobey and beat his parents.

However, Lin Ze was not lovable at home, and Chen Shuju was aggressive, so everyone understood but no one helped to speak, and he was very impatient listening to the crying early in the morning.

Only Lin Sangui knew what happened. He had just asked Chen Shuju to ask his brother to help with the work.

"Okay, why are you crying so early in the morning? I don't know the boss's temper? How dare he hit you? I asked you to ask your brother to come out to help with cooking. Why are you arguing with the boss again? The provincial examination is coming soon, and the boss is also You need to review, if you make any more noise, go back to your parents' house!"

Although the eldest son's future looks gloomy now, he is the eldest son who once had great hopes after all, and he still has a certain place in Lin Sangui's heart.

Chen Shuju was already angry, and when she heard this, she screamed again.

"What? You want the boss to go to the provincial examination? Damn old man, you have a lot of money, don't you? He has some kind of strange labor disease. Every time he goes back to take the exam, he collapses in the examination room. Letting him go is just throwing money into the water, a waste! I have already prepared to buy books for my second son with his money, no one can take it away..."

The toll for a rural examination costs at least ten taels. It is not easy for a farm family to make money. The two sons of the Lin family are both studying, and their belts are tightened again and again.

After listening, the white-faced young man standing in the east wing, Lin Jianwen, the second son of the Lin family, lowered his eyes in silence.

Lin Xiaolian didn't interrupt. Anyway, her two brothers couldn't give her money to anyone. However, the old couple next to them became anxious when they heard this, and the old lady shouted,

"Sangui, Shuju is right. It's a waste of money for the boss to take the provincial examination when he has a strange disease. The money can only be used to buy books for Jianwen! I agreed to this. If you don't listen, don't recognize me as your mother!" "

"I agree to this too!"

The old man next to him also nodded along with the nonsense.

Lin Sangui was frustrated and had no choice. He couldn't reason with the rest of his family, so he could only give up communicating and looked at Lin Zedao,

"Boss, don't take your mother and grandparents' word for granted. The father of the provincial examination will find a way. You should study hard and prepare. Brother, are you up? The work at home is too busy, so we need help..."

The dark-skinned peasant man slightly raised his waist, and his movements and tone sounded a bit cautious and flattering.

After doing this for two or three times, Lin Ze probably got a feel for the family's temperament, but he hadn't sorted out the memory of the original owner yet. All he could do at the moment was to stay put and wait until the situation was clarified.

"Brother is still sleeping. Last night... we consummated our marriage. He can't do any work today."

Lin Ze thought for a moment and said calmly, trying his best to explain it in the words here.

From what these people said just now, he probably knew that the boy just now might be his 'daughter-in-law'. Although he was a little surprised that this place seemed to be in ancient times and could allow two men to get married openly, but he should be right to say so.

Sure enough, Lin Sangui on the opposite side not only had no doubts, but also had a happy face.

"Yuan, have you consummated your marriage? Okay, okay, no work, no work. Let me rest well in the room today."

It's not easy. My son sleeps in the same room with his husband every day, but it took him so long to consummate the marriage. This is the first time in the history of the village.

It seems that the boss has finally figured it out. On the first day of consummation, the husband was unable to get out of bed. Well, well, well, he is indeed the son of their Lin family. Looking at his helpless appearance, his ability in that area is still top-notch!

Others in the yard also opened their eyes wide, as if they had heard some terrible news.

"Okay, okay, it's all gone. Xiaolian quickly gets dressed and goes to help your mother cook. After my mother steams, I will steam an egg for my brother alone..."

Lin Sangui ordered happily.

Lin Xiaolian and Chen Shuju were unhappy when they were ordered to work.

It's just a matter of consummating the marriage, it's not a big deal. The farmer's wife will go to the fields immediately after giving birth. Why should I have to take a day off for such a precious thing?

However, in Lin Sangui's mind, it was really a big deal for his eldest son to not consummate the marriage after getting married.

Besides, if Lin Ze is willing to consummate the marriage, it means that he has given up on Zhang Yinzhu. Zhang Yinzhu is about to get married to his second son. It would be embarrassing for the eldest brother to spread his thoughts about his younger brother and sister, and he would also wrong his second son.

Thinking this way, Chen Shuju reluctantly accepted her husband's arrangement. For the sake of her dick, she could only go back to the house to get eggs.

After all, Lin Sangui is still the head of the family and has a lot of say. As soon as he spoke like this, the whole yard was cleared and it finally became quiet...

Lin Ze was not in the mood to pay attention to the Lin family anymore. Thinking of the messy marks on the boy's body in the house, he went to the well to get a bucket of water, and found a handkerchief and bruise medicine before returning to the house.

He wanted to get hot water, but there seemed to be no conditions here, so he had to temporarily heat it. Fortunately, the weather was hot now, so it was no problem to wipe himself with cold water.

In the room, the thin boy was still sitting on the floor with his clothes on, his expression was blank and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Seeing him coming in, the other person suddenly had a panic expression on his face, his body shook uncontrollably, and then he hurriedly shrank into a corner, crossing his legs and staring at him in fear, as if he was a beast that only wanted to eat people.

Lin Ze had never seen anyone look at him with such fear.

Although others in the industry jokingly call him a cunning shark, his two younger siblings also say that he is a bad guy who must be guarded against, as if he is too scary.

But no one really thinks of him as a scourge. As long as he doesn't compete with him or compete for projects, he will definitely have the image of a gentle and noble son, and he is quite popular.

He guessed that the boy was so afraid of him because he was too animalistic last night, or because he was afraid of the original owner of his body.

Originally, he planned to show his kindness by helping others clean the marks on his body, but now this situation is probably impossible. The boy trembled just looking at him. Who knows if he would faint if he touched him?

Another point is that he just had a big meal last night, and looking at her body full of sadistic beauty... he got a little angry.

Forget it, lest he couldn't control himself and turned into a beast again, Lin Ze could only put down the bucket and bruise medicine in his hand, stared at the boy's tender body, and sounded a little regretful,

"You wash yourself, wipe yourself, apply the medicine, and tidy up. I have something to tell you."

After speaking, Lin Ze turned around and closed his eyes to sort out the unfamiliar fragments of memories that kept popping up in his mind.

He is not a gentleman, and he is not worried about differences between men. He even sleeps with others and gets a haircut.

The main reason is that he is afraid that his concentration is insufficient. The scene last night is still vivid in his mind. This body is young and energetic, and he likes men. Being alone and alone, he must find something to divert his attention!

It turns out that 'Lin Ze' never spoke softly to her husband behind closed doors. Apart from disgust, beating and scolding, he also had a cold-eyed attitude.

Lin Ze's abnormal performance surprised Zhang, but after hearing Lin Ze's words, he immediately thought of the 'other party's' upcoming plans. His surprised eyes disappeared immediately, his heart felt uncomfortable, and his nose felt sore.

He carefully went over to pick up the bucket, wet the handkerchief and scrubbed away the traces on his body. Zhang told himself not to cry, but he couldn't control his tears.

Lin Ze wants to sell him, what should he do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.2K 199
Author: Xiao Chunhua/小春花 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 471 of the main text, the perfect ending (full text completed) Introduction to the work: ...
176K 3.1K 24
Clary and Jace break up. She leaves, and after few years she's been sent to the New York Institute. What will happen when she comes back? Is she sti...
4.6M 288K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...