My Eternal Twin Flame

بواسطة NeenaDiHope

Modern MDZS (AU) 🔞**Mature Content**🔞 Lan Zhan has been waiting for his soulmate, his twin flame, his e... المزيد

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Epilogue

27

715 68 43
بواسطة NeenaDiHope

Wey Ying's POV cont.

The rest of the night I talked to Lan Zhan about what I saw and what I felt about the things I saw, heard and felt. 'One of the hardest things about my ability is getting the feelings with the visuals, it doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen. If it was just visuals, then I could disconnect myself from what I'm seeing and treat it like a movie but because I get some of the feelings along with it sometimes it can be difficult.

I'm lucky that most of the time it is just basic surface feelings so it doesn't affect me much I can usually ignore the feeling. Most of my encounters were business men and women or "friends" of my parents so it's usually a fleeting feeling of anxiety, sadness, fear, excitement blah blah blah but when I saw myself and my past life, I got every emotion as if I was living each moment again even though it was my first time seeing it. I cannot separate myself from my past life it seems. This is going to make reading the next two items much more difficult. Maybe I'm supposed to relive the events of those lives so that I can become the person I'm supposed to be, I don't know, it's all so confusing.'

We go to bed that night and he holds me, comforting me and helping me to cope with these new memories and emotions that are being integrated into the core of who I am.

I wake the next morning to the ringing of my phone, I look at the screen and see that it's my Uncle. I look at Lan Zhan "It's him what should I do?"

He smiles "Tell him that you will take care of it and meet him in his office in three hours."

I nod and I have to call him back because our conversation lasted longer than my phone ringing. "Uncle, hello how are you today?"

I turn up the call volume for Lan Zhan "Boy I have given you way more time than I said I would. I think I have been more than generous with you in allowing you to heal from your injuries and get through the engagement before addressing this again. You still haven't changed your bank account, I want it done by the end of the day, no excuses this time boy. You don't have school today, so you are free to get done what I told you to get done. I expect to see the results and proof of your compliance today or all four of your siblings are out on their asses without a cent and I will make sure that criminal charges are brought to them just for good measure."

I huff "Fine I will get it done and I will see you in your office in three hours, please ask Mom to be there so I can apologize to you and her properly."

Sounding pleased he says "That's more like it, I will see you in three hours, I will call your mother and we can all have lunch together and you can apologize then."

"I'll see you both in three hours, I need to go so I can get ready and get to the bank when it opens. I will see you soon Uncle." I try to sound meek and agreeable.

We disconnect and I look over at my husband "Are you sure we can pull this off?"

He smiles and nods "Yes baobei, where is your mother today?"

I think for a minute "Well it's Friday and the start of the holiday season so she will be at her spa this morning and then her hairdressers this afternoon. The first party of the year is tomorrow night so she will be getting everything ready to attend that with uncle why?"

He just smirks "Come on let's get up, we have a lot to do before we see your parents."

I nod and crawl off the bed, he smacks me on the ass causing me to squeak in surprise he chuckles low as he follows me into the shower. We make love before we get clean, we get dressed and leave the condo with a very well-thought-out plan in place.

Lan Zhan, Mr. Han and I all walk into my uncle's office "Hello Uncle, Mother, so glad to see you today." I say smiling brightly.

My uncle stands up and puts a fake smile on his face "AYing glad to see you, why are Mr. Lan and um I'm sorry I don't know your name, but why are they here son?"

I smile "Oh this is Mr. Han, he is here because I asked him to be here. Lan Zhan is here because he is my husband and business partner."

Wey Xu Wen's eyebrows scrunch in confusion "What do you mean business partner? AYing what's going on?"

I smile as I nod to my mother and walk over to my uncle's desk, I tilt my head and hum "Hmm, I believe you are in my seat Uncle."

He looks perplexed "Boy what are you talking about?" his face begins to turn red with anger.

I turn to our lawyer "Mr. Han if you would, please."

Mr. Han steps forward and places a folder on the desk in front of my Uncle. "Mr. Wey, Wey Xian is the rightful CEO of Wey Corporation, here is all of the documentation. You have been acting CEO until he came of age, at that point, you were to give up your temporary position and give it to Wey Xian. You sir are three years late in handing over the company to the rightful CEO."

His face turns a darker shade of red "This is bullshit, I have been running this company for sixteen years. I am the CEO of this company, without me this place would have gone into the trash. There would be no company without me!"

Mr. Han unfazed continues "Your late brother awarded you stewardship of Wey Corporation with the stipulations that you would do everything you could to keep the company profitable and viable until Wey Xian came of age."

Wey Yu Zi stands "This is ridiculous, my late husband cannot possibly hand this company over to his youngest child, why didn't he name Yang as the CEO he is the eldest. My son should be the one to become the next CEO."

I smirk at her "Because Mother it wasn't Father who started this company, it was Ching Yi Zi who started it and built it up then named my father as CEO."

She scoffs "That's ridiculous my sister didn't have the brains to start this company, she never had the ambition to start something like this."

I laugh "My mother outsmarted all of you and yes, I know that she was my biological mother, not you. Had you not tricked my father when he was young, you would have never had a chance with him. But a scheming bitch like you is underhanded enough to steal her twin's fiancé by drugging him and getting pregnant with his baby while pretending to be your twin. You are disgusting Auntie!"

She opens her mouth and then closes it several times before sitting down. I look over at my Uncle and sneer "Don't bother trying to do anything to my siblings, she might be their mother but I am still their brother and I have everything you fabricated to try and frame them for illegal activities. You have nothing on any of them, we made sure of that, however, I can't say the same about not having anything on the both of you."

Wey Xu Wen thins his lips into a tight line "I will go to the Board with this, you don't have the power to out me as CEO boy, they have to do it." he sneers.

I smile and turn "Lan Zhan would you like to do the honors?"

He nods looking at my Aunt and Uncle like he wants to kill them. "Here are all seven signatures naming Wey Ying as the CEO of Wey Corporation, they had a vote this morning and voted you out just to make it completely legal for Wey Ying to take over as the new CEO of Wey Corporation."

I sigh "I was generous enough to talk them into allowing you to keep your pension and an exit package since you did a service for the company for the last sixteen years. You two can keep the mansion, there aren't any good memories there for any of us kids anyway, and Auntie you can keep the remainder of the life insurance policy from Father. You will not receive any other compensation, however, so I suggest you both become diligent in your spending so that your money lasts you into your old age."

"Oh by the way I also wouldn't use any of the information from the last few months or so about your so-called "friends" to your advantage, I have only been giving you half of the info and without the rest of the details it will do you no good and could be detrimental." I grin at them.

Aunt Yu Zi stands up and stalks over to me, screaming "You fucking little!" her hand is raised but Lan Zhan grabs her wrist before she can strike me. 

"If you value your freedom then you will never raise your hand to my husband again. I have all of the evidence I need to have you convicted and sentenced after years of child abuse and neglect, not to mention that we have a mountain of evidence of you and your husband's illegal business practices over the last decade. Wey Ying is trying to be a good person and not destroy your lives; I have no such compunction. I will bury you in legal charges until you both spend the rest of your lives doing hard labor in a prison camp and I will smile while I do it." He looks at my aunt with malice brimming in his eyes.

She gasped and her eyes widened in fear seeing the truth of his words in his eyes. She yanks her wrist from his grasp, grabs her bag and storms out of the office livid but unable to do anything about it.

I turn to my uncle "If you go quietly without a fuss I will not say anything, we will keep this as a coming of age, turning over the reins type of thing, simply because you did step in to take care of the company and raise me after your brother, my father died. If you were not blood, I would not be so nice. Your exit package from the company is generous and you have enough to start your own company if you choose to. You will keep the amount of shares you have in the company but you are barred from purchasing any more than you have. If your numbers rise by even a single share you will forfeit all of your shares and they will revert to the CEO of Wey Corporation. This is part of your exit package, it cannot and will not be changed for any reason." I smile with that tidbit of irony.

Mr. Han steps forward and hands over the contract for his exit package "You just need to sign here, here, and here and initial here."

My uncle clenches his fist, his eyes red with anger, then picks up his pen slowly and signs and initials the designated spots. He stands up and looks with hate in his eyes at all three of us before grabbing his personal items and leaving the office without another word.

I take a deep breath and sigh after he leaves "I was so scared Lan Zhan." I say as I walk into his waiting arms.

He hugs me and kisses the top of my head "Don't worry Wey Ying you did great, I am so very proud of you but we still have work to do love."

I nod smiling up at him and then I go sit in the CEO's chair I call the secretary into the office "Ms. Gue I need you to come in here please."

She timidly walks into the office "Yes sir, what can I do for you?" she asks softly.

I smile at her "Ms. Gue I know that you are a loyal person to this company and that you have always tried your best to work with honor and within the law. My uncle was responsible for any of the illegal practices that happened here in this company, but those days are over. I would like to promote you as a personal assistant to the CEO since you have worked here for the last six years diligently and with integrity. Your pay will increase substantially and I expect you to be fully invested in your job and help the new CEO run the company with proper ethics, honesty, and honor from here on out."

She tears up and nods several times before she can speak "Thank you Mr. Wey I will do my absolute best to be everything you need me to be as a personal assistant and I promise you won't regret your decision, sir, you can count on me."

I smile at her "Great the first thing I need you to do is call my brother Wey Yang in here please."

She rushes off to do my bidding and I look at Lan Zhan and giggle. "This is going to be fun."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3K 92 5
Y/n is new to the show evb show her some love but Ivory give Y/n a hard time to see how she really move. Bluhbluhbluh don't feel like typing the rest...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
47.8K 3.6K 12
A short story! "WEI YING!!!" I shouted the moment he shrugged my hand off. I tried! I tried my best to grab him! I would never let him go! But in the...
118K 2.3K 20
Brooklyn Allard, the princess of Auradon forever in her twin brother's shadow. She is deemed the Shadow Queen at Auradon prep, and no one really know...