random oneshots | bxb/gxg

By awgenization

oneshots that were mainly on AO3 and now here. More

hello ๐Ÿ’•
9 days | sofaygo x lil tecca
jus know | frankthecreator
jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)
everything | bknasty
everything (part 2) | bknasty
you | faygotecca
bknasty
throw away | asaptyler
are we still friends? | 21metro
little story | autumn x summrs
feel good | autumn x summrs
use me | bknasty
use me | bknasty (2)
lotto | twinkansummrs
OD | sahbabii x young thug
loveeeeeee song | playboiocean
the city | destroycarson
can't take it! | twinsummrs
for you interlude | twinsummrs
the titans bride | twinsummrs
we fell in love in october | 21metro
we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro
glitter | faygotecca
the titans bride (2) | twinsummrs
web | vondurk
heated | bknasty
from da heart | playboiocean
antagonist | twinkansummrs๏ฟผ
i'm doin fine! | twinsummrs
anything for us | playboi carti x future
back 2 da basics | twinsummrs
seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine
boy | A$APTyler
big flirt | playboiocean
lost and confused! | 21metro
big flirt (2) | playboiocean
get me started | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler (2)
glock six | dukekai
nobody's business | playboiuzi
patience | dukekai
since i have a lover | vondurk
wunna dem | kaiduke
glock six (2) | kaiduke
B4L | kai x fanum
album just for you | dukekai
yuck | dukekai
kaifanum
in the hills | yourrage x fanum
album just for you (2) | dukekai
just a taste | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum
PEACE OF MIND | dukekai
IDK | multi
just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum

yuck (2) | dukekai

1K 53 20
By awgenization

part two since everyone wants this.

based on yuck by charli xcx.

quick note: i really do appreciate if you vote on my story, it really do boost the growth and engagement of this book. no shade to the ghost readers but at the same time it is 🤭🌚

"what?" duke said in his face, "kai what are you talking about?"

kai lips trembled as he heard the older tone changing, sighing deeply.

"why you bringing this up now? you could've told me before this." he spat in kaiser face as the smaller just took it in.

"i wasn't trying to lead you on! this is never my intention, i just don't do well in relationships!" kaiser said, "it's a personal thing with me and i don't want you to be miserable with me at all."

"what makes you think i'm going to be miserable with you?" duke questioned, feeling his ears getting hot.

"duke please..." he pleaded, seeing the man pacing back and forth.

"kai you know what, i think it's best you just go."

kaiser felt like shit. he wanted to melt away after this mini argument.

nonetheless, kaiser quickly went over to his bed and started packing his stuff. he only brung his louis vuitton bag with his slippers.

"i'm sorry." he whispered to him before closing the door quietly.

the frowning boy headed downstairs, hoping nobody was downstairs to hold him up. he wanted to leave soon as possible.

he fucked everything up by those four words.

"hey kai- why you crying mi amor (my love)?" fanum said as he popped out the kitchen, dropping his food down.

overtime, kai and fanum became good friends. fanum was like a big brother that he never had. he learned a lot from the dominican, especially the spanish.

"i fucked up, i have to go." kaiser wiped his eyes, pulling the phone out to call a uber.

"hey, calm down. you're freaking out. i'll order a uber for you," fanum said, sitting the boy down before he pulled out his phone.

he watched the boy shaking his leg back and forth, chewing on his nails harshly.

it must've been a bad argument.

but he didn't asked, booking the ride after he got his address from him.

it's been days. days that the duo haven't talked.

kaiser tried to call and text to apologize but he found out he was blocked. he wanted to be under the man arms bad again but he knew he ruin all that.

on the other hand, duke tried to focus on other things to get his mind off it. but...he couldn't. his chat was asking all the time where was the smaller, even tried to go downtown to shop, he felt the boy presence there.

flashback...

"you look good in that," kaiser hummed as he lowered his phone, seeing the man in the black tux.

"you sure? i like the navy blue better."

"i do too but black is your color. you look fine as hell," he smirks as he felt duke's hands wrapping around his waist. he turned around in his hold, inhaling the sweet cinnamon cologne smell.

"you so pretty." duke whispered, sneaking his hands down to his fat ass before squeezing it.

kai softly moaned in his ear, "now mister, who told you to do that?"

"i'm sorry pretty." he looked at him with lust, licking his lips lightly.

ugh, he missed him. bad.

he tried to understand where he was coming from but he couldn't...he didn't what he meant.

fanum tried to explain to him that it might be something personal happened beforehand or it's just his personal preference.

kaiser stand up from his bed, wiping his tears away as he tried to find something to wear for the day. he knew being in the bed all day wasn't going to change anything.

he seen a black and white tracksuit that duke brought him was brand new. he feels the fabric before smelling, whimpering at the smell of him.

he soon got dressed, not wanting to put on any makeup on. he didn't feel pretty enough to do it anymore.

suddenly, he heard a harsh knock on his apartment door. it might be the delivery man for some packages of paint he needed.

"coming..." he said softly, slipping his black slippers. he exited straight out the room to the door as he quickly unlocked his door.

"the confirmation code is 3000- duke?" he only was looking at the floor before he seen those devil slippers, quickly seeing the man with a bouquet of flowers.

his facial expression was sad, still keeping a frown on his face even though there's butterflies in his stomach.

"we need to talk," duke quickly said, "a civil talk."

"i'm sorry." they both said at the same time.

"why you saying sorry for?" kai whispered, tugging on his bottoms as he felt himself about to cry.

"i blew up on you. i promised you before i wouldn't do that and i broke that," the dreadhead spoke, "i should've heard you out. i'm sorry."

"no i'm sorry for leading you on if you think that! i got scared and yucky about the idea." kai exclaimed, "i like you, i really do."

he frowned afterwards, feeling the butterfly feeling hitting his stomach again.

"i want to try this kaiser. i can show you what you missing out on," duke said lowly, rubbing his hand between the boy thighs.

he heard a soft and light moan came out, his eyes reaching the boy's red flushed cheeks.

"duke..." he leaned in the warmth as the touch drove him crazy, his hand sneaking in the taller dreads.

"what do you say?"

"i don't want to be hurt..."

"never by me. i care for you."

kaiser looks in his eyes to see the confirmation, eyes glowing through like it was stars there.

"okay."

"duke please why are you on my neck like this?" kaiser felt uncomfortable at the man between his legs, sleeping in the crook of his neck while his hand on kai's hip.

but this is the relationship life.

"you're so soft and small." he mumbled, tiredly kissing him before a hard snore came back out.

"i know but duke you have to get up. it's twelve-"

suddenly he got hit in the face in the process of duke flying up, whining at the pain.

"shit..." he held his forehead.

"my bad baby." he placed a small kiss on his forehead.

he rubbed his forehead in irritation and pulled away when duke tried to place a kiss for the second time, snatching the blankets off and leaving out his room.

duke was hurt and confused on his actions—it was just on accident.

"shit..." duke sighed, hearing his phone ding.

fanum 🫄🏽
kai's in my room and in my bed rn
he didn't leave, he's just irritated.

duke 🖤
thanks

"kai you have to try at least. he's trying with you and you keep pushing him away." fanum explained, "i know you ain't used to this but just try."

he whined at his statement, "i'm so used to being alone."

"i understand kaiser but just get out your shell. that's the only way to get comfortable with different things." fanum rubbed his back softly.

he tightly tucked him in before heading back to his stream.

soon enough, kai feel asleep to the soft tones of the tv—seeing a black figure come in his view but couldn't see when it went black.

a few hours later, kai popped his eyes open to a whole new atmosphere. his heart jumped at the situation until he seen the lime white lights in front of the deeblock sign.

"you up?"

the smaller eyes followed the voice of his boyfriend playing 2k. his eyes kept going back and forth from the tv to him to make sure he alright.

"yeah..." he sniffled, "i'm sorry for running off like that, i just got irritated quickly."

duke just hummed, "it's alright, don't worry."

kai just slowly nodded, knowing it wasn't okay. he kept running away and not contributing anything in this relationship as of yet.

"can we talk? i know you're not being okay with this." he stared while he kept playing 2k in his face.

duke licked his lips, "what we need to talk about? we already spoke on this before—i'm being patient. i'm not rushing you or anything, not even getting mad about shit."

he grumbled, pausing the tv. he turned his body to the irritated boy.

"i know your past. i know how you move. i can't knock your game at all. i just be there for you."

kai just nods at his answer, moving closer to him. duke couldn't help but to take him into his arms, placing a light kiss on his forehead.

"i'm trying. i'm trying best as i can for you." kai whispered, sitting in his lap.

"that's all it matters." duke whispered before placing a kiss on his neck.

ending was ass 🙁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)
65.2K 811 28
๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’Ž, ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’๐’™... ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’–๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’…๐’… ๐‘ถ๏ฟฝ...
23.8K 600 31
๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง [๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ.] rj caswen oneshots. copyright ยฉ [2021] ยฉ ๐–๐•๐“๐„๐‘๐†๐‘๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ 2021.